Pre Vizsla vs General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Per Vizsla with all his gear vs General Grevious in a fight to the death. Who takes it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
idk, prolly grevious

ares834
Pre Vizsla gave Maul a good fight. He wins this.

Nephthys
Only just got around to watching that fight. Yeah, he does so really well actually.

bayhunter12
Yeah Vizsla's skills with the dark saber seemed to get better and better as the clone wars progressed.

Vensai
General Grievous has given duelists like Windu and Dooku trouble. Vizsla goes down.

bayhunter12
Grevious struggled against Ventress who is inferior to Maul. Vizsla put up a darn good fight against Maul whose saber skills are obviously superior to Grevious. Not to mention all the other gear Vizsla brings to this fight such as his jetpack, flamethrower, and rocket launcher.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by bayhunter12
Grevious struggled against Ventress who is inferior to Maul. Vizsla put up a darn good fight against Maul whose saber skills are obviously superior to Grevious. Not to mention all the other gear Vizsla brings to this fight such as his jetpack, flamethrower, and rocket launcher.

Since when is Ventress on a Dark Side nexus inferior to an unenhanced Maul?

I am also not convinced that Grievous couldn't give Mau a hell of a fight if you restrict the Force.

Jinsoku Takai
Yes, Maul had several opportunities to kill Vizsla in that "fight." Maul didn't really use the Force offensively and obviously (to me anyway) wished to test his skills against those of Vizsla's in unaided combat. What glory would there be from Maul's perspective in killing Pre Vizsla, who had no force capability, by utilizing the Force to aid him in this manner. Remember Maul is driven by pride in such a way that he wishes to dominate Jedi from a physicality perspective. Logic might lead one to conclude that, even more so, he would choose to dominate or at least prove his worth in physical combat without the aid of the Force against Pre Vizsla. Just my thoughts.

DARTH POWER
^ I agree, but I don't think it was about Maul's glory. I think it was more to do with being seen by Vizsla's men as having defeated him in fair and honourable combat.

I doubt they would have accepted him as their leader if he just walked in there and Force Choked Vizsla.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ I agree, but I don't think it was about Maul's glory. I think it was more to do with being seen by Vizsla's men as having defeated him in fair and honourable combat.

I doubt they would have accepted him as their leader if he just walked in there and Force Choked Vizsla.

^ Yup.

I don't think CW!Maul gives a shit about glory or honor.

King Ghidorah
Grievous wins. As for Pre Vizsla giving Maul a hell of a fight, he resorted to using his grenades, gun and flamethrower instead of sticking singly to his darksaber because Maul would kick his ass if he did so (Maul still beat him lol). Grievous is a ruthless and quick duelist that as cut down many Jedi. Grievous takes this.

ILS
TCW Grievous would win in a good fight.

Original EU Grievous would wipe the ****ing floor with Vizsla's entrails.

Marco1907
Vizsla has a chance if he uses his full weaponry though, grenades, jet pack, flamethrower etc.

Nalaniel
Grievous.

Revanchiste
Vizla have mass skill a mandalorian weaponary.. But against grievous ............................................................................................................................................................................................
No doubts !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnpqjJae-g

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
Vizsla has a chance if he uses his full weaponry though, grenades, jet pack, flamethrower etc. Grievous has shrugged off an explosive barrel going off on him, point blank. Vizsla's weaponry isn't going to do jack.

carthage
Vizsla both rounds, he can kill Grievous with force lightning or drain

ILS
Oh yeah forgot about those

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.