Black Bolt vs. Iceman (Peak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Golgo13
Iceman.

Supermex
Black Bolt wins?

Boltagon get a lawn chair, sit down and everytime Iceman trys to reform he sreams

eaebiakuya
I guess Black Bolt dont have how defeat Iceman. Only destroys his body a lot of times...

Tony Stark
Black Bolt

Mindset
Originally posted by Supermex
Black Bolt wins?

Boltagon get a lawn chair, sit down and everytime Iceman trys to reform he sreams Iceman can reform inside him.

LeonBuco666
Blackagon boltagar ****ing ruins him

eaebiakuya
Dont matter. He will comeback.

LeonBuco666
Bolt doesnt even need to shout, a mear whisper would shatter him.
I know! Bolt gets a brush, whistles show tunes, and sweeps ice man up for a couple hours, seems good.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Iceman can reform inside him.

LeonBuco666
How lol

celeyhyga17
Boltagon

Mindset
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
How lol With the water in BB's body...do you even know what Iceman can do?

LeonBuco666
Yes, has he ever done this? To anybody? Ever?

Mindset
Yes, he has.

Anything else?

eaebiakuya
here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/10789/1251367-iceman_perro1.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/32599/959052-icemandormantiq9.png

LeonBuco666
Scans or proof of some kind
Even though i still think bolt will wim

Mindset
Look above your post and/or go to his respect thread, they aren't that hard to find.

You would be wrong.

LeonBuco666
Thanks, and i disagree i am wrong, if bolt constantly whistles he isnt having a chance to reform inside of him like he did in that scenario

Mindset
BB has no way to stop Iceman from reforming inside him.

He can yell all day if he wants to.

LeonBuco666
He doesnt need to yell, he can whistle show tunes and ice man wont be able to reform, all day

Mindset
facepalm

LeonBuco666
Thats what has just been shown in the scans, he couldnt get a minute to reform, when the onslaught stopped, he reformed.

LeonBuco666
I give up.

Mindset
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thats what has just been shown in the scans, he couldnt get a minute to reform, when the onslaught stopped, he reformed. Originally posted by Mindset
facepalm

LeonBuco666
Whateverlaughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
BB has no way to stop Iceman from reforming inside him.

He can yell all day if he wants to.

Bolt manipulates electrons even in moisture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.