Russell Edgington tries to stop Dangoro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkDangorotoss1_zpsd0ca2184.gif~original

Russell Edgington is given the Iron Boots. Dangoro is going to roll into him like he did Link, what happens?

XanatosForever
This is spite, dude.

BloodRain
He tilts the living shit out of it.

quanchi112
Russell doesn't need the iron boots to stop him.

juggerman
Russell gets flattened

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Russell gets flattened Based on ?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is spite, dude. I know, but Quan wanted to compare feats, I figured I'd go for one that's actually relevant, Link's durability compared to Russell's inadequate strength.

link-rape

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I know, but Quan wanted to compare feats, I figured I'd go for one that's actually relevant, Link's durability compared to Russell's inadequate strength.

link-rape Russell doesn't need the boots. Link can't even stop a goat without using the proper technique. Russell also has greater velocity to aid him.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Russell doesn't need the boots. Link can't even stop a goat without using the proper technique. Russell also has greater velocity to aid him.
Russell has 0 velocity because he can't move in the boots.

quanchi112
Russell has 0 velocity because he can't move in the boots. He does need not need the boots. If he has them he just stops the Goron just the same.

Unlike Link he doesn't need to cheat.

ScreamPaste
He does need not need the boots. If he has them he just stops the Goron just the same.

Unlike Link he doesn't need to cheat.
He's wearing the boots, as per the OP.

Notably, this prevents any form of attempted survival, as Russell is not strong enough to actually move in the boots, he's rooted in place without the strength or durability to defend himself. He dies.

quanchi112
He's wearing the boots, as per the OP.

Notably, this prevents any form of attempted survival, as Russell is not strong enough to actually move in the boots, he's rooted in place without the strength or durability to defend himself. He dies. Then be easily stops him. Stronger than both Bo and Link.

If he can palm a car he can move in the boots. Don't be silly. He'd be far faster in the boots than Link is in them.

Russell easily prevails.

XanatosForever
When has Russel shown the leg strength to lift something like the boots?

ScreamPaste
Then be easily stops him. Stronger than both Bo and Link.

If he can palm a car he can move in the boots. Don't be silly. He'd be far faster in the boots than Link is in them.

Russell easily prevails.
haermm Stronger than characters with better strength feats than him?

The boots weigh significantly more than the car. Russell is immobile.

Prove it. c:

Wei Phoenix
Russell succeeds.

ScreamPaste
I see what you're doing Wei. Oh, I do. I'll remember this. Yes, I will.

Wei Phoenix
Taze the gorilla anus.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Taze the gorilla anus. Hey, man. If you want I can put Iron Fist against Voldemort or something and offload the anus to your taser for a while.

link-rape

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
When has Russel shown the leg strength to lift something like the boots? He has strength to palm cars and slap heads off. Bo and Link used the boots successfully.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
haermm Stronger than characters with better strength feats than him?

The boots weigh significantly more than the car. Russell is immobile.

Prove it. c: Russell has superior combat strength feats which I believe is far more impressive than lifting unquantifiable objects.

Prove it.

I already have with the car which he easily palmed. No degree of difficulty unlike Link with the boots on.

ScreamPaste
Overpowering Fyrus > damaging humans.

They shift the balance of the platform Dangoro drops into the lava.

The car is a pathetic showing. It's 1 ton moving at what, 5 mph?

quanchi112
Overpowering Fyrus > damaging humans.

They shift the balance of the platform Dangoro drops into the lava.

The car is a pathetic showing. It's 1 ton moving at what, 5 mph? He needs the boots.

Russell easily rips through bone and slaps heads off. The force or strength that requires is legendary.

Link struggles and his feats are gear aided.

Russell easily palms a car but to you it is pathetic. I guess feats easily achieved translate to weakness to you.

smile

ScreamPaste
The boots don't make him stronger.

Bones can be broken much easier than rock giants can be thrown.

Link achieves things Russell cannot.

It is pathetic. The small car was moving slowly with a foot on the brakes, he rocked it a little bit, woo. That's pathetic compared to overpowering a giant, magically amped super Goron.

XanatosForever
He has strength to palm cars and slap heads off. Bo and Link used the boots successfully.

laughing out loud

Those are certainly good showings of upper body strength. I was asking about his legs, though.

quanchi112
The boots don't make him stronger.

Bones can be broken much easier than rock giants can be thrown.

Link achieves things Russell cannot.

It is pathetic. The small car was moving slowly with a foot on the brakes, he rocked it a little bit, woo. That's pathetic compared to overpowering a giant, magically amped super Goron. The boots stop their momentum against their weight.

Without the boots Link cannot compete with their physicality.

Russell is stronger and faster than Link. He'd kill many Links.

Russell easily stopped a car. He doesn't need boots to do so.

smile

ScreamPaste
The boots don't make Link more durable. Russell with the boots is still incapable of preventing Dangoro from rolling over him because Russell is not strong enough to halt him. He will still die because he is not durable enough to survive being crushed under Dangoro's weight.

Link is both strong enough to bring him to a stop and throw him, and hardy enough to take no damage in doing so.

Russell did not 'stop' a car, he rocked it on its suspension. It was moving like 5 MPH while slamming the brakes, lol.

quanchi112
The boots don't make Link more durable. Russell with the boots is still incapable of preventing Dangoro from rolling over him because Russell is not strong enough to halt him. He will still die because he is not durable enough to survive being crushed under Dangoro's weight.

Link is both strong enough to bring him to a stop and throw him, and hardy enough to take no damage in doing so.

Russell did not 'stop' a car, he rocked it on its suspension. It was moving like 5 MPH while slamming the brakes, lol. I never said they did but they make Link able to stop their momentum or compensate against the weight advantage.

Prove it. Russell is durable enough to easily palm car weight and rip through bodies without taking damage himself

Link needs the boots to stop momentum. laughing out loud

Russell stopped it. He doesn't need the proper technique to stop a goat.

ScreamPaste
Things Russell would be unable to overcome even with the boots.

Dangoro is much more dangerous than a 5 mph car that's actively trying to slow down. Russell was killed by a piece of wood.

Russell is too weak to even walk in said boots.

Russell nudged it. no expression

BloodRain
Quan stop repeating yourself and actually address the scene. Try telling us why this level of strength means he can lift Dangoro.

And maybe then we won't look at this scene as Russell tipping a 0.8 ton car moving at 5mph.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Taze the gorilla anus.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

The Scenario
Russell hasn't shown enough strength to stop or lift Dangoro. He has thrown characters of human weight, and stopped a braking car that was lighter than Dangoro. Neither his combat nor lifting feats are sufficient for this.

The only conclusion is that he burns to death from close proximity to magma.

quanchi112
Things Russell would be unable to overcome even with the boots.

Dangoro is much more dangerous than a 5 mph car that's actively trying to slow down. Russell was killed by a piece of wood.

Russell is too weak to even walk in said boots.

Russell nudged it. no expression Russell palms the car with ease whereas Link needs to bear up and use the proper technique to stop a goat. laughing out loud

Weakness exploitation, lowered his guard, while being attacked by 20 Fae, and a 1,100 year old vampire.

Link straight up beat Ganondorf in a fair sword fight.

Some sages also crushed Ganondorf in a fight.

Prove it.

Russell stops him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Quan stop repeating yourself and actually address the scene. Try telling us why this level of strength means he can lift Dangoro.

And maybe then we won't look at this scene as Russell tipping a 0.8 ton car moving at 5mph. I did. He stops Dangoro. Link could but yet Link lacks the strength to pull a man's spine out which is far greater than lifting something heavy which Russell has also done with ease.

Sacred 117
There are actually martial artists IRL who can stab you with their bare hands. Deeply research Kung Fu if you'd like to know more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
There are actually martial artists IRL who can stab you with their bare hands. Deeply research Kung Fu if you'd like to know more. Provide a video. Martial artists can't ripe out spines. I mean show a shred of common sense.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
There are actually martial artists IRL who can stab you with their bare hands. Deeply research Kung Fu if you'd like to know more.

Groovy.

BloodRain
I did. He stops Dangoro. Link could but yet Link lacks the strength to pull a man's spine out which is far greater than lifting something heavy which Russell has also done with ease. Would you care to prove this claim or just say it is for the fun of it?

quanchi112
Would you care to prove this claim or just say it is for the fun of it? Pulling a man's spine out is incredible strength. Bo also was able to stop them with the boots making it clear that the heaviness of the boots equalized the weight advantage for both Link and Bo.

AuraAngel
Why did you create another thread for you and Quan to have secks in? no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Why did you create another thread for you and Quan to have secks in? no expression He tried showing me his tiny penis in a pm once. True story.

ScreamPaste
Russell palms the car with ease whereas Link needs to bear up and use the proper technique to stop a goat. laughing out loud

Weakness exploitation, lowered his guard, while being attacked by 20 Fae, and a 1,100 year old vampire.

Link straight up beat Ganondorf in a fair sword fight.

Some sages also crushed Ganondorf in a fight.

Prove it.

Russell stops him. Stopping the goat takes more strength than stopping the car. It was moving faster, and wasn't trying to slow on its' own, unlike the car. Link overpowered the goat, and he got exponentially stronger. That was before his quest even began.

So wood bypasses Russell's (nonexistant) durability? Lol.

Link v.s. Ganon relates to Russell being crushed by Dangoro how?

The Sages got lucky.

The boots are heavy enough to tip the balance of Dangoro's platform.

Russell isn't strong enough to bring him to a stop, he'll be snapped off at the shin and crushed into paste.

BloodRain
Pulling a man's spine out is incredible strength. Bo also was able to stop them with the boots making it clear that the heaviness of the boots equalized the weight advantage for both Link and Bo. Telling me "its strong" is not explaing why the strength needed to do so is greater than the strength to lift Dangoro.

quanchi112
Telling me "its strong" is not explaing why the strength needed to do so is greater than the strength to lift Dangoro. Is anyone in the planet able to rip a man's spine out ?

Not look at all the tough man competitors lifting huge heavy objects and weight.

quanchi112
Stopping the goat takes more strength than stopping the car. It was moving faster, and wasn't trying to slow on its' own, unlike the car. Link overpowered the goat, and he got exponentially stronger. That was before his quest even began.

So wood bypasses Russell's (nonexistant) durability? Lol.

Link v.s. Ganon relates to Russell being crushed by Dangoro how?

The Sages got lucky.

The boots are heavy enough to tip the balance of Dangoro's platform.

Russell isn't strong enough to bring him to a stop, he'll be snapped off at the shin and crushed into paste. No, it does not. The goat does not weigh anywhere near that much.

He stopped the goat due to the technique Bo taught him. Russell stops the car easily while Lonk has to brace himself.

Wood is weakness exploitation. A wooden bullet is not as sturdy as bullet yet it is more effective as weakness exploitation.

Bo and Link are not crushed. Boots make Gorons shit.

No, they easily won twice. Dorf took one out despite the TOP favoring him.

Bo, Link, and anyone who put the boots on can crush Gorons due to the heaviness.

Prove it.

BloodRain
Is anyone in the planet able to rip a man's spine out ?

Not look at all the tough man competitors lifting huge heavy objects and weight. Oh my, comparing to human strength?

Show me a human lifting up and throwing around something that weighs double digit tons, if you'd be so kind?

ScreamPaste
No, it does not. The goat does not weigh anywhere near that much.

He stopped the goat due to the technique Bo taught him. Russell stops the car easily while Lonk has to brace himself.

Wood is weakness exploitation. A wooden bullet is not as sturdy as bullet yet it is more effective as weakness exploitation.

Bo and Link are not crushed. Boots make Gorons shit.

No, they easily won twice. Dorf took one out despite the TOP favoring him.

Bo, Link, and anyone who put the boots on can crush Gorons due to the heaviness.

Prove it. That goat would weigh in the area of 400 kg and was moving much faster than the car, with no breaks.

Link improved exponentially. His worst feat is as good as Russell's best, this does not bode well for you.

So wooden bullets are more effective against vampires than regular ones?

Bo never stopped one that was rolling at him, both Bo and Link are physically sturdier than Russell.

The sages had the mirror on hand and he was pulled through, that's not 'crushing' him.

No, you still need the strength and durability to put yourself in the path of a rolling class 100 stone giant and survive, Russell does not have this.

Dangoro is heavy. Russell lacks strength and durability, 1+1=2.

quanchi112
Oh my, comparing to human strength?

Show me a human lifting up and throwing around something that weighs double digit tons, if you'd be so kind? Prove it weighs that many tons.

You hit the nail on the head. If you cannot prove it you have nothing.

quanchi112
That goat would weigh in the area of 400 kg and was moving much faster than the car, with no breaks.

Link improved exponentially. His worst feat is as good as Russell's best, this does not bode well for you.

So wooden bullets are more effective against vampires than regular ones?

Bo never stopped one that was rolling at him, both Bo and Link are physically sturdier than Russell.

The sages had the mirror on hand and he was pulled through, that's not 'crushing' him.

No, you still need the strength and durability to put yourself in the path of a rolling class 100 stone giant and survive, Russell does not have this.

Dangoro is heavy. Russell lacks strength and durability, 1+1=2. Prove it.

So Link's feat of being ko'd by Bulbins men is better than Russell's best. Do you see why no one takes you seriously.

Yes, if they hit the heart. Do you not watch the damn show ? Figures. Fanboys argue out of ignorance.

Bo overpowered them. Bo is the one who teaches Link to cheat with the boots as they are heavy and Gorons struggle with that kind of weight.

Sages quickly improvised as slow Ganondorf stood there like a dumbass. Slow as piss reactions. The guy is embarrassingly slow.

Russell stops them easily as the boots stop their momentum alone.

Boots are too heavy for the Gorons. Silly thread in which they have no chance.

BloodRain
Prove it weighs that many tons.

You hit the nail on the head. If you cannot prove it you have nothing. Easily done so and will do so again once you give me what I asked for first.

Doesnt even have to be double digits, just show me the greatest weight a human can toss aside. And if you cant? Well you have nothing to back up your claim.

ScreamPaste
Prove it.

So Link's feat of being ko'd by Bulbins men is better than Russell's best. Do you see why no one takes you seriously.

Yes, if they hit the heart. Do you not watch the damn show ? Figures. Fanboys argue out of ignorance.

Bo overpowered them. Bo is the one who teaches Link to cheat with the boots as they are heavy and Gorons struggle with that kind of weight.

Sages quickly improvised as slow Ganondorf stood there like a dumbass. Slow as piss reactions. The guy is embarrassingly slow.

Russell stops them easily as the boots stop their momentum alone.

Boots are too heavy for the Gorons. Silly thread in which they have no chance. The goat is big. Big things are heavy.

I meant strength feats, not irrelevant showings.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard of since the 'ice bullet'.

This makes Bo stronger than Russell.

Ganondorf had just been saved from death as a complete surprise. He's allowed to take a moment to wonder wtf happened.

Russell is too weak. You might as well put a broom stick in the boots, the boots might stand still but Russell is snapping off at the shin.

So you're voting that the boots stay where they are, and the Goron ploughs through Russell, killing him?

The Scenario
Quan, why are you trying to apply a "combat strength" feat to what is essentially a lifting situation? Haven't you said before that they aren't the same?

In any case, ripping a human's spine out does not require strength in the ton range, nor does Russell's car feat. Stopping and tossing Dangoro does require strength measured in tons, and Russell has not shown that level of strength.

Therefore, he cannot replicate this feat.

juggerman
Based on ?

Feats

quanchi112
Easily done so and will do so again once you give me what I asked for first.

Doesnt even have to be double digits, just show me the greatest weight a human can toss aside. And if you cant? Well you have nothing to back up your claim. The point is it is unquantifiable.

Greater strength to rip through bone and skin than some unquantifiable animal.

quanchi112
The goat is big. Big things are heavy.

I meant strength feats, not irrelevant showings.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard of since the 'ice bullet'.

This makes Bo stronger than Russell.

Ganondorf had just been saved from death as a complete surprise. He's allowed to take a moment to wonder wtf happened.

Russell is too weak. You might as well put a broom stick in the boots, the boots might stand still but Russell is snapping off at the shin.

So you're voting that the boots stay where they are, and the Goron ploughs through Russell, killing him? The goat is not bigger than the car. Link also had to use the proper technique whereas Russell casually palmed the car.

No, it makes neither stronger than Russell. Russell does not need to bolster his weight to accomplish his feats. Link and Bo both need to cheat which is essentially like getting a head start in a race or putting something in a boxing glove which is not allowed.

Ganondorf stood there like a moron. He already had time to think things through after he was chained there like a woman. He sat back and allowed them to cast their slow spell.

The Gorons can't get past the weight of the boots. You essentially screwed the Gorons over. Russell easily tosses them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Quan, why are you trying to apply a "combat strength" feat to what is essentially a lifting situation? Haven't you said before that they aren't the same?

In any case, ripping a human's spine out does not require strength in the ton range, nor does Russell's car feat. Stopping and tossing Dangoro does require strength measured in tons, and Russell has not shown that level of strength.

Therefore, he cannot replicate this feat. They aren't the same but his combat feat carries more weight than Link's lifting feat aided by gear.

The game makes it clear the boots own the Gorons. Link isn't strong enough on his own to stop them but both he and Bo most certainly are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Feats Which ones ?

ScreamPaste
The goat is not bigger than the car. Link also had to use the proper technique whereas Russell casually palmed the car.

No, it makes neither stronger than Russell. Russell does not need to bolster his weight to accomplish his feats. Link and Bo both need to cheat which is essentially like getting a head start in a race or putting something in a boxing glove which is not allowed.

Ganondorf stood there like a moron. He already had time to think things through after he was chained there like a woman. He sat back and allowed them to cast their slow spell.

The Gorons can't get past the weight of the boots. You essentially screwed the Gorons over. Russell easily tosses them. The goat wasn't braking and was moving much faster.

Russell lacks the strength to replicate their feats, ergo they are stronger.

The Gorons can get past Russell's human durability and break him in half when they collide. smile

quanchi112
The goat wasn't braking and was moving much faster.

Russell lacks the strength to replicate their feats, ergo they are stronger.

The Gorons can get past Russell's human durability and break him in half when they collide. smile Link needed a technique whereas Russell did not. smile

Prove it.

Russell rips people's heads off and doesn't even have a bruise. Who have the Gorons killed with the boots on to support your theories.

ScreamPaste
Link needed a technique whereas Russell did not. smile

Prove it.

Russell rips people's heads off and doesn't even have a bruise. Who have the Gorons killed with the boots on to support your theories.
Russell's feat is easier to do.

Link's feats > Russell's. Tadah.

Ripping heads off is easy, it does not make Russell strong enough to toss a multiton Goron or stop it when it rolls at him with intent to crush him.

quanchi112
Russell's feat is easier to do.

Link's feats > Russell's. Tadah.

Ripping heads off is easy, it does not make Russell strong enough to toss a multiton Goron or stop it when it rolls at him with intent to crush him. False. The ease in which Russell did so is far and away greater while the technique not Link's strength is what made it possible.

If it is so easy why not examples of it being done by said Zelda character.

ScreamPaste
Russell easily did something pathetic. Link did many incredible things.

Link's feats > Russell's feats. Russell is not strong enough to stop Dangoro and dies.

BloodRain
The point is it is unquantifiable.

Greater strength to rip through bone and skin than some unquantifiable animal. No no, you made the reference about how humans can't do what Russell did but can lift things like Link. So now back up your own argument; what can a human lift up and throw aside.

I'll make it easier, show me a human just throwing a half ton around.

Actually writing this I'm already bored of waiting. Using specific gear, the current overhead record is ~0.25 tons. The same as a large gorilla. Not lift and throw around, just a straight up lift of this;
http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/2004/fenton/images/fenton_ss5.jpg

And this is what Link does throw around, the beast as tall as elephants;
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/A0wSuoU4_vk/maxresdefault.jpg

So no, no human has the strength to rip out a spine. Just as no human around has the strength to throw around single a ton.

Now, tell me exactly why Russell's feat is above lifting up that beast.

The Scenario
They aren't the same but his combat feat carries more weight than Link's lifting feat aided by gear.

The lifting isn't aided by gear, though. Link just becomes heavy enough to stop the charge, there's no way heavy boots would help him lift and throw Dangoro. Unless, that is, you think the boots make Link stronger?

That's ignoring the context, though. Bo only used the boots to wrestle Gorons, and as Gor Coron notes, "Just being powerful is nothing special..."

Bo never stopped any charging Gorons, much less one as large and armored as Dangoro. He certainly never threw any, either. All he did was wrestle an unspecified Goron, and you can't pretend that is in any way comparable to what Link has done.

quanchi112
Russell easily did something pathetic. Link did many incredible things.

Link's feats > Russell's feats. Russell is not strong enough to stop Dangoro and dies. Boots make it possible and Russell easily tosses him.

Russell's feats are far and away greater than Link's.

quanchi112
No no, you made the reference about how humans can't do what Russell did but can lift things like Link. So now back up your own argument; what can a human lift up and throw aside.

I'll make it easier, show me a human just throwing a half ton around.

Actually writing this I'm already bored of waiting. Using specific gear, the current overhead record is ~0.25 tons. The same as a large gorilla. Not lift and throw around, just a straight up lift of this;
http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/2004/fenton/images/fenton_ss5.jpg

And this is what Link does throw around, the beast as tall as elephants;
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/A0wSuoU4_vk/maxresdefault.jpg

So no, no human has the strength to rip out a spine. Just as no human around has the strength to throw around single a ton.

Now, tell me exactly why Russell's feat is above lifting up that beast. Both have superhuman strength which is the point but unlike Russell Link needs a sword to tear through bodies. The boots make it clear the heaviness is too much for the Gorons.

Russell has strength to easily rip through bodies whereas Link does not. Link also struggles with lifting a motionless Goron. To impressed at all and no proof of their weight. Just speculation. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Boots make it possible and Russell easily tosses him.

Russell's feats are far and away greater than Link's.
Russells feats are sub-tonner garbage. He cannot move Dangoro, even if Dangoro lies still and lets him try.

quanchi112
The lifting isn't aided by gear, though. Link just becomes heavy enough to stop the charge, there's no way heavy boots would help him lift and throw Dangoro. Unless, that is, you think the boots make Link stronger?

That's ignoring the context, though. Bo only used the boots to wrestle Gorons, and as Gor Coron notes, "Just being powerful is nothing special..."

Bo never stopped any charging Gorons, much less one as large and armored as Dangoro. He certainly never threw any, either. All he did was wrestle an unspecified Goron, and you can't pretend that is in any way comparable to what Link has done. Boots stop Gorons. They always do.

Boots heaviness stops the Gorons momentum.

Bo gives the boots to Link against them because on his own he cannot compete. Bo himself beat them. Gear defeats stupid Gorons.

quanchi112
Russells feats are sub-tonner garbage. He cannot move Dangoro, even if Dangoro lies still and lets him try. Prove how much the Gorons weigh with an official opinion otherwise you are speculating.

Russell tears through bodies with ease while link needs a sword.

ScreamPaste
Big rocks are heavy.

Link is stronger than Russell, he could tear through bodies more easily.

BloodRain
Both have superhuman strength which is the point but unlike Russell Link needs a sword to tear through bodies. The boots make it clear the heaviness is too much for the Gorons.

Russell has strength to easily rip through bodies whereas Link does not. Link also struggles with lifting a motionless Goron. To impressed at all and no proof of their weight. Just speculation. laughing out loud
Unless Link uses the sword to lift. Dangoro, meaninless.

Cool, why is breaking human bones greater than lifting something as large as Dangoro? No ones citing numbers, just pointing to size.

quanchi112
Big rocks are heavy.

Link is stronger than Russell, he could tear through bodies more easily. Probe their weight.

Provide proof he can tear through bodies. If you cannot then it is a baseless claim.

quanchi112
Unless Link uses the sword to lift. Dangoro, meaninless.

Cool, why is breaking human bones greater than lifting something as large as Dangoro? No ones citing numbers, just pointing to size. Link needs the boots to stop his momentum.

People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines.

ScreamPaste
Probe their weight.

Provide proof he can tear through bodies. If you cannot then it is a baseless claim.
Rocks are heavy. Thus Gorons are heavy.

It takes less than Link's established strength to tear through human bodies.

quanchi112
Rocks are heavy. Thus Gorons are heavy.

It takes less than Link's established strength to tear through human bodies. Gorons are comprised of flesh as well. We don't know how much the rocks weigh either.

If you don't have an example of him doing so then he cannot unless he has a sword.

BloodRain
Link needs the boots to stop his momentum.

People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines. Point in mentioning the sword?

Literally just covered this. No human can rip out a spine just as no human can lift 1 ton.

ScreamPaste
Gorons are comprised of flesh as well. We don't know how much the rocks weigh either.

If you don't have an example of him doing so then he cannot unless he has a sword.
No, no they are not. Also rocks weigh as much as rocks.

Link has lifted 60 tons, therefore he can life half a ton. Lol.

quanchi112
Point in mentioning the sword?

Literally just covered this. No human can rip out a spine just as no human can lift 1 ton. Russell can palm cars though whereas Link needs the proper technique to stop a goat.

Russell does his feats easily while Link needs to cheat and implore techniques to achieve his.

quanchi112
No, no they are not. Also rocks weigh as much as rocks.

Link has lifted 60 tons, therefore he can life half a ton. Lol. So there is no flesh on them ? Laughable.

Cite an in game or official opinion which supports he can lift 60 tons. Does this laughable debating actually fly in the ghost town video game versus ?

ScreamPaste
Haven't seen any.

Throws Dangoro who shifts and drops that massive platform with his weight.

quanchi112
Haven't seen any.

Throws Dangoro who shifts and drops that massive platform with his weight. You are lying.

Due to the boots stopping his momentum.

Boots.

ScreamPaste
You are lying.

Due to the boots stopping his momentum.

Boots. The boots lifted and threw Dangoro? The boots made Link durable enough to survive a collission similar to a trainwreck? Get your shit together, lol.

quanchi112
The boots lifted and threw Dangoro? The boots made Link durable enough to survive a collission similar to a trainwreck? Get your shit together, lol. boots stopped his momentum and he then tossed dead weight,

Speculation. Nonsense. Laughable.

Bo and Link need the boots because their weight makes Gorons stop in their little tracks.

ScreamPaste
The boots weren't in the path of Dangoro, they were on Link's feet. Link's arms, legs, spine, all of them held up. Russell's would not.

quanchi112
The boots weren't in the path of Dangoro, they were on Link's feet. Link's arms, legs, spine, all of them held up. Russell's would not. Due to the heaviness of the boots. Gorons have not crushed anyone with the boots on.

ScreamPaste
Russell is not durable enough to handle Dangoro rolling into him.

quanchi112
Russell is not durable enough to handle Dangoro rolling into him. Prove it then with an example., all your claims have no evidence to support it. You say Link can do something then fail to prove it.

ScreamPaste
Link can lift 10 tons, he can move one pound. Russell can be pierced by wood, Dangoro would crush him into liquid.

quanchi112
Link can lift 10 tons, he can move one pound. Russell can be pierced by wood, Dangoro would crush him into liquid. Prove he can lift ten tons.

That is weakness exploitation.

Prove it by Dangoro crushing someone upon impact.

ScreamPaste
Link can lift 100 tons, he can lift ten tons.

I hear he's weak against being crushed to death.

Dangoro can crush stone, Dangoro can crush flesh.

quanchi112
Link can lift 100 tons, he can lift ten tons.

I hear he's weak against being crushed to death.

Dangoro can crush stone, Dangoro can crush flesh. Prove it.

You go from not being able to support one claim to supporting it with another claim.

Prove it.

With his fists not his rolling motion.

laughing out loud

Dangoro is stronger than Link. I agree but what does this have to do with this thread.

ScreamPaste
You're kind of bad at this. Link has class 100 feats, he is class 100. I share facts, you dispute them, ad nauseum.

Dangoro is too heavy for Edgington to stop. Edgington is crushed to death. Simple.

quanchi112
You're kind of bad at this. Link has class 100 feats, he is class 100. I share facts, you dispute them, ad nauseum.

Dangoro is too heavy for Edgington to stop. Edgington is crushed to death. Simple. Prove it then. You made the claim so you need to prove it.

Boots negate them. Proven in game.

ScreamPaste
Link matches Ganondorf in strength and overpowers several Gorons including Fyrus.

The boots will stay put, Russell will not.

quanchi112
Link matches Ganondorf in strength and overpowers several Gorons including Fyrus.

The boots will stay put, Russell will not. Due to Ganondorf not being that strong. Link can't do so without boots to the Gorons showing his reliance on them.

Gear, bro.

Prove it with an example.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. Ganon overpowered Link with the Golden Gauntlets. He's plenty strong.

An example of what happens when a boulder hits someone with human durability? I'll get banned for posting gore.

quanchi112
I lol'd. Ganon overpowered Link with the Golden Gauntlets. He's plenty strong.

An example of what happens when a boulder hits someone with human durability? I'll get banned for posting gore. TP.

This Link overpowered Dorf not the Gorons without the boots.

Prove it. They are not boulders so again stop just saying stupid things.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/FyrusHeadshot_zpsa9d924f0.gif~original
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Linkkingbulblinax_zpsf492690c.gif~original
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkFyrustrip2_zps450830f2.gif~original
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkDangorotoss1_zpsd0ca2184.gif~original
Dorf isn't as heavy as a Goron, and Link became much more powerful by then.

quanchi112
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/FyrusHeadshot_zpsa9d924f0.gif~original
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Linkkingbulblinax_zpsf492690c.gif~original
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkFyrustrip2_zps450830f2.gif~original
Dorf isn't as heavy as a Goron, and Link became much more powerful by then. Let the spamming begin. You're an awful debater and this is all you have. I am inside your head as always.

Link is strong enough to overpower Ganondorf. smile

Not strong enough on his own as he needs heaviness to stop Gorons. Dorf is weak.

ScreamPaste
You ask for evidence, I post it, you get upset.

Ganondorf is class 100.

Link became much more powerful by the end game.

quanchi112
You ask for evidence, I post it, you get upset.

Ganondorf is class 100.

Link became much more powerful by the end game. You speculated with unquantifiable strength feats.

Prove it. You can't pick and choose what counts.

By your logic Link makes his sword far weaker.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
They're quantifiably above Russell.

Link became more durable, as shown by him not being crushed by Dangoro.

No, that's you reaching.

quanchi112
They're quantifiably above Russell.

Link became more durable, as shown by him not being crushed by Dangoro.

No, that's you reaching. Prove it then. You keep making baseless claims you cannot prove.

No, he had the boots aid him. The boots made him heavy not more durable. The game tells us this, fanboy.

When I make a claim I back it up with an instance whereas you make baseless claims.

ScreamPaste
We've been over this a hundred times before and your denial didn't let it sink in then.

1. Stopping Dangoro.
2. Walking at all in the iron boots.
3. Overpowering Fyrus.

All of those are double to triple digit ton feats. Russell has not yet proven he is a one tonner.

Ergo, Russell cannot replicate Link's feats. He is not strong or durable enough.

quanchi112
We've been over this a hundred times before and your denial didn't let it sink in then.

1. Stopping Dangoro.
2. Walking at all in the iron boots.
3. Overpowering Fyrus.

All of those are double to triple digit ton feats. Russell has not yet proven he is a one tonner.

Ergo, Russell cannot replicate Link's feats. He is not strong or durable enough. Boots make them stop. Heaviness not strength or durability.
Anyone can as proven by Bo or least of all someone who can palm cars or rip bodies apart.
Due to the boots being heavy in the first place.

Prove it.

BloodRain
Russell can palm cars though whereas Link needs the proper technique to stop a goat.

Russell does his feats easily while Link needs to cheat and implore techniques to achieve his. Point in mentioning the sword?

Nice dodge, and on your own point too. Impressive.

Can a human throw a ton? He asks both knowing the answer and that Quan will dodge.

quanchi112
Point in mentioning the sword?

Nice dodge, and on your own point too. Impressive.

Can a human throw a ton? He asks both knowing the answer and that Quan will dodge. Showing Link's lack of combat strength.

Says the man who lies to himself.

Can you prove what you claim weighs a ton ? No, you can't so please calm thyself, nerd.

BloodRain
What does Link lifting things have to do with his sword?

Never, I love myself too much to lie to me. On the otherhand you said this "People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines." I reply with "No human can rip out a spine just as no human can lift 1 ton." to have you talk about Link cheating and Russell being all casual. Both dodging your point and ignoring the fact that no human can throw around a ton.

Can you state that a beast several times larger than a human would weigh less than a ton, when a large horse which weighs a ton? Now either you're sure its made out of air or you believe a huge animal is lighter than a small one. Pick your stance.

quanchi112
What does Link lifting things have to do with his sword?

Never, I love myself too much to lie to me. On the otherhand you said this "People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines." I reply with "No human can rip out a spine just as no human can lift 1 ton." to have you talk about Link cheating and Russell being all casual. Both dodging your point and ignoring the fact that no human can throw around a ton.

Can you state that a beast several times larger than a human would weigh less than a ton, when a large horse which weighs a ton? Now either you're sure its made out of air or you believe a huge animal is lighter than a small one. Pick your stance. The fact he needs it to destroy bodies.

Wrong.

You have to prove the weight with a writer or game reference. If you cannot you concede.

BloodRain
Thats destroying. What does a sword have to do with lifting?

Then, as I've been asking for for a while now, show me a human throwing around a ton. It is your claim after all.

I can, and have, but numbers upset you so.. on the other hand, is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse?

quanchi112
Thats destroying. What does a sword have to do with lifting?

Then, as I've been asking for for a while now, show me a human throwing around a ton. It is your claim after all.

I can, and have, but numbers upset you so.. on the other hand, is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse? Shows his weak combat strength which is applicable to a fight unlike lifting quantifiable feats.

You can't. Fiction requires an in game statement not some nerd math. That's why writers laugh at nerds like you. Kurt Busiek. I laugh with him at the geeks of the world.

BloodRain
So using swords has nothing to do with him lifting a Goron?

"Then, as I've been asking for for a while now, show me a human throwing around a ton. It is your claim after all." Don't try dodging now sweetie.

Yeah I can, and have. " is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse?" Oh look, dodge #2.

quanchi112
So using swords has nothing to do with him lifting a Goron?

"Then, as I've been asking for for a while now, show me a human throwing around a ton. It is your claim after all." Don't try dodging now sweetie.

Yeah I can, and have. " is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse?" Oh look, dodge #2. Using a sword shows he lacks the raw might to critically damage the Goron on his own. Paints a pretty clear picture.

I am citing Link examples and showing he cannot do so. Link and Russell are superhuman, darling.

Nerd math. Busiek laughs at ya, kiddo.

BloodRain
And that has what to do with him lifting a Goron?

Can you show me a human throwing a ton, or does your "humans can lift heavy things, but cant rip out spines" point mean nothing?

Who is Besiek and why should I care? "is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse?"

quanchi112
And that has what to do with him lifting a Goron?

Can you show me a human throwing a ton, or does your "humans can lift heavy things, but cant rip out spines" point mean nothing?

Who is Besiek and why should I care? "is this you stating that a beast several times larger than Link is lighter than a 0.7 ton car? That a beast that large weighs less than a horse?" Bo can as well and the only reason is due to the boots being too heavy to stop them.

We aren't comparing humans.

A writer who has mocked people riding feats while ignoring the portrayal while calcing out an object in a comic book.

BloodRain
We're talking about the sword, not boots.

"People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines." You seem to be no expression

Did he write True Blood or Twilight Princess? If not, why am I to care?

The Scenario
Hey Quan, I see your argument and I'm just curious.

Can you prove how much the car in Russell's feat weighs? I mean, according to your stance you'd need an in-show statement that the car was heavy or that the feat was impressive in order for it to be so, right?

So, can you do it?

quanchi112
We're talking about the sword, not boots.

"People can lift huge men or dead weight but they cannot break through their skin to pull out their spines." You seem to be no expression

Did he write True Blood or Twilight Princess? If not, why am I to care? Both items make the point abundantly clear. Link needs a sword to kill his enemies and the boots to halt greater weight.

He is someone who sees the futility in the character x lifted z in one issue while ignoring the other instances of the character getting ko'd by far less.

It's all the same shit but fanboys always try to pretend their cases or situations are different.

quanchi112
Hey Quan, I see your argument and I'm just curious.

Can you prove how much the car in Russell's feat weighs? I mean, according to your stance you'd need an in-show statement that the car was heavy or that the feat was impressive in order for it to be so, right?

So, can you do it? I never attempted to use the feat as the end all be all. It's just a feat which shows how superhumanly strong it is which doesn't determine the outcome of the fight. Your side wants to cling to unquantifiable feats as some sort of end all be all proof.

ScreamPaste
Russell still isn't strong or durable enough.

quanchi112
Russell still isn't strong or durable enough. Prove it.

The Scenario
I never attempted to use the feat as the end all be all. It's just a feat which shows how superhumanly strong it is which doesn't determine the outcome of the fight. Your side wants to cling to unquantifiable feats as some sort of end all be all proof.

It does determine the outcome of this thread, though. If the car is lighter than Dangoro, it means Russell's displayed strength isn't enough to catch Dangoro.

There's no fight here. The question is if Russell could stop Dangoro, and you say he could. What are you basing this on, if you're not using the car portrayal?

ScreamPaste
Prove it. Not my responsibility. You're supporting Russell as capable of doing more than he has by feats, prove that he can.

quanchi112
It does determine the outcome of this thread, though. If the car is lighter than Dangoro, it means Russell's displayed strength isn't enough to catch Dangoro.

There's no fight here. The question is if Russell could stop Dangoro, and you say he could. What are you basing this on, if you're not using the car portrayal? You need to prove it since that is your claim.

I am basing it off of his superhuman strength. He can move faster than bullets yet his skin stays perfectly in tact as he rips through bone and skin alike.

quanchi112
Not my responsibility. You're supporting Russell as capable of doing more than he has by feats, prove that he can. You claimed he cannot do so the burden falls on your deltoids not mine.

ScreamPaste
You claimed he cannot do so the burden falls on your deltoids not mine.

Russell lacks the feats to do so, so he cannot. Simple.

quanchi112

Russell lacks the feats to do so, so he cannot. Simple. Your claim your burden.

ScreamPaste
14. You don't seem to get how this works. You've said Russell succeeds and provided no evidence he does. This makes it your claim, as well as the fact I don't need to prove a negative.

Russell's feats show he's not strong or durable enough.

quanchi112
14. You don't seem to get how this works. You've said Russell succeeds and provided no evidence he does. This makes it your claim, as well as the fact I don't need to prove a negative.

Russell's feats show he's not strong or durable enough. His feats are more impressive than Links with a sword. Fact.

ScreamPaste
20. I lol'd. Russell is class 1(at best). Link is class 100+.

quanchi112
20. I lol'd. Russell is class 1(at best). Link is class 100+. Prove it. Class 100's don't need a Sword to rip into flesh.

ScreamPaste
24, Link has several class 100 feats.

quanchi112
24, Link has several class 100 feats. Then why does he need a sword to rip through flesh. Which feats prove this ?

ScreamPaste
Then why does he need a sword to rip through flesh. Which feats prove this ?
He doesn't? Overpowering Dangoro, matching Ganondorf, knocking Blizetta around like a pinball.

The Scenario
You need to prove it since that is your claim.

Dangoro is larger than a car, wearing metal armor, and is partially made of rock. He is heavier than a car. Russell has not shown enough strength to lift that much weight. Thus I conclude that Dangoro is too heavy to Russell to stop.

Can you prove Russell has enough superhuman strength, though? There are different levels, after all. If Russell's car portrayal is the best he's got, it isn't enough. Ripping through bone is likewise not strong enough.

You claim Russell can stop Dangoro. Why do think his flesh tearing portrayals are enough to stop a charging rock monster?

quanchi112
Dangoro is larger than a car, wearing metal armor, and is partially made of rock. He is heavier than a car. Russell has not shown enough strength to lift that much weight. Thus I conclude that Dangoro is too heavy to Russell to stop.

Can you prove Russell has enough superhuman strength, though? There are different levels, after all. If Russell's car portrayal is the best he's got, it isn't enough. Ripping through bone is likewise not strong enough.

You claim Russell can stop Dangoro. Why do think his flesh tearing portrayals are enough to stop a charging rock monster? You cannot prove it and Link needs boots to do so. Russell easily palmed a car unlike Link's gear aided feat.

Link cannot rip through flesh and a bone on his own since he has never done so.

Boots. Sealed the deal. Boots>>>Gorons.

ScreamPaste
You cannot prove it and Link needs boots to do so. Russell easily palmed a car unlike Link's gear aided feat.

Link cannot rip through flesh and a bone on his own since he has never done so.

Boots. Sealed the deal. Boots>>>Gorons.
27, 28, 29.

You cannot prove that Russell did anything more than tilt the car. The car is lighter than Dangoro, moving slower, and didn't resist at all. Russell cannot be proven to be durable enough to survive such a mass in motion literally crushing him into paste.

quanchi112
27, 28, 29.

You cannot prove that Russell did anything more than tilt the car. The car is lighter than Dangoro, moving slower, and didn't resist at all. Russell cannot be proven to be durable enough to survive such a mass in motion literally crushing him into paste. Prove it. Goat is lighter than a car in which Link needs the proper technique. Russell toyed with the car. On Links own he can stop a goat on his own with the proper technique.

Context.

ScreamPaste
That goat was moving much faster than the car, actively resisting, and very easily could have been as heavy or heavier. It's worth noting Link became exponentially stronger, so you are again, repeating a defeated point. 30.

The Scenario
You cannot prove it and Link needs boots to do so. Russell easily palmed a car unlike Link's gear aided feat.

Cannot prove what?

This isn't about Link. The question is whether or Russell can stop Dangoro.

Do the boots make Russell stronger?

quanchi112
That goat was moving much faster than the car, actively resisting, and very easily could have been as heavy or heavier. It's worth noting Link became exponentially stronger, so you are again, repeating a defeated point. 30. Prove how fast the goat was moving. You made the claim. Speed does not matter unless its a zelda feat, obviously.

Prove he got stronger. His skills and gear got better. His strength never increased to stop a Goron without the boots. Fact.

quanchi112
Cannot prove what?

This isn't about Link. The question is whether or Russell can stop Dangoro.

Do the boots make Russell stronger? What it hit.

Boots make it clear heaviness stops them not the strength of Link. Fact.

No, the boots stop the Gorons though as the game clearly states.

ScreamPaste
Prove how fast the goat was moving. You made the claim. Speed does not matter unless its a zelda feat, obviously.

Prove he got stronger. His skills and gear got better. His strength never increased to stop a Goron without the boots. Fact.

31, 32. The car had stopped by the time Russell touched it.Hurr.

33. He's stated to get stronger and his feats reflect it. Fact.

quanchi112
31, 32. The car had stopped by the time Russell touched it.Hurr.

33. He's stated to get stronger and his feats reflect it. Fact. You claimed you knew the goats speed so prove it.

His strength never is strong enough to stop the Gorons minus the boots. Backs me up.

ScreamPaste
39. Faster than something that isn't moving. C:

40. Link would've stopped the Goron on Death Mountain Trail if he had a few more feet behind him before the cliff, this is Link early on, lol.

The Scenario
What it hit.

I don't even know what you're talking about here. Look at this:

Then I asked what I couldn't prove, and your answer is "What it hit." What is "it"? What should "it" be hitting? Why is something suddenly being hit when neither of us is discussing anything even related to a hit?

Are you starting to get the threads confused? Maybe you shouldn't be trying to answer every post in every thread as fast as you can. Slow down, think about your posts more. It can only help. Pretend its a battlezone or something.

Not really. Weighing more doesn't make you stronger, it's just being anchored helps with leverage. It doesn't change the weight of the Gorons, and Russell still hasn't shown the necessary strength. You still need strength to lift them, after all.

The game doesn't state that. What it states is that Link is strong, but "power alone is nothing special, brother." Link needs both strength and weight to wrestle Gorons, and this is still irrelevant to lifting them. Russell has the boots, but he doesn't have the strength.

BloodRain
Normal goats charge at 15mph. Backing it up is those goats charging faster than Epona's trot, a horses trot being 10-17mph.

Triple the cars speed. :l

Both items make the point abundantly clear. Link needs a sword to kill his enemies and the boots to halt greater weight.

He is someone who sees the futility in the character x lifted z in one issue while ignoring the other instances of the character getting ko'd by far less.

It's all the same shit but fanboys always try to pretend their cases or situations are different. Okay? That still has nothing to do with what bringing up swords has to do with shown strength feats.

Thus I refer you to the Eric point. He dodged 1 bullet, got hit with another, threatened with several, tagged by obvious sub-sonic things.. yet you will either only talk about the his top feats or at rare times accept both high and low. You don't accept mid or high end feats from Link. At most youve said Link is superhuman for lifting Gorons, then try to downplay it by acting like his limit is goat-level.

Now, why is Russell strong enough to lift up that large beast? Why do you believe breaking bones is a strong enough feat?

So a guy that has nothing to do with TB or TP nor does this guys opinion mean anything?

quanchi112
39. Faster than something that isn't moving. C:

40. Link would've stopped the Goron on Death Mountain Trail if he had a few more feet behind him before the cliff, this is Link early on, lol. The car was moving. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed to stop it. laughing out loud

Speculation.

smile

quanchi112
I don't even know what you're talking about here. Look at this:

Then I asked what I couldn't prove, and your answer is "What it hit." What is "it"? What should "it" be hitting? Why is something suddenly being hit when neither of us is discussing anything even related to a hit?

Are you starting to get the threads confused? Maybe you shouldn't be trying to answer every post in every thread as fast as you can. Slow down, think about your posts more. It can only help. Pretend its a battlezone or something.

Not really. Weighing more doesn't make you stronger, it's just being anchored helps with leverage. It doesn't change the weight of the Gorons, and Russell still hasn't shown the necessary strength. You still need strength to lift them, after all.

The game doesn't state that. What it states is that Link is strong, but "power alone is nothing special, brother." Link needs both strength and weight to wrestle Gorons, and this is still irrelevant to lifting them. Russell has the boots, but he doesn't have the strength. The boots are required due to Link not being strong enough to stop their momentum or equalize their physicality.

Link is strong enough to lift the dead weight just like Bo is but neither get to that point without the heaviness the boots bring to the table.

Russell has superior strength to Link and Bo. Russell rips through bodies like no one else whereas Link is reliant on weapons to do his dirty work.

quanchi112
Normal goats charge at 15mph. Backing it up is those goats charging faster than Epona's trot, a horses trot being 10-17mph.

Triple the cars speed. :l

Okay? That still has nothing to do with what bringing up swords has to do with shown strength feats.

Thus I refer you to the Eric point. He dodged 1 bullet, got hit with another, threatened with several, tagged by obvious sub-sonic things.. yet you will either only talk about the his top feats or at rare times accept both high and low. You don't accept mid or high end feats from Link. At most youve said Link is superhuman for lifting Gorons, then try to downplay it by acting like his limit is goat-level.

Now, why is Russell strong enough to lift up that large beast? Why do you believe breaking bones is a strong enough feat?

So a guy that has nothing to do with TB or TP nor does this guys opinion mean anything? I accept all showings for all characters. I never said Eric cannot be tagged but the point is he is still a blur to someone like Link when he uses his speed. I don't debate by one feat alone as the crucial point of my argument and nor should you.

The manner in which he rips though bodies and the ease in which he palmed the car demonstrates no challenge whatsoever.

His opinion has to do with fictional writing in general. That's how these guys think basically and this whole lets figure out the fictional weight here in this feat is fools gold.

ScreamPaste
The car was moving. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed to stop it. laughing out loud

Speculation.

smile
He didn't need to stop it? He just tilted it.

No, we can plainly see this in game.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>