Ghost Rider vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
No penance stare
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Times Square
Who takes it?

jinXed by JaNx
I don't know what Ghost Rider can do against Spawn. I don't think his penance stare would be of any use because, Spawn is fully aware of the pain he has caused the world. Apart of his curse is that he is constantly reliving the pain he has caused others.

the ninjak
Ghost Rider without Penance Stare still had the touch.

He burnt those who spilt innocent blood with a touch, even in human form.

They chain each other and Spawn burns. Stare isn't needed.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think that matters here because Ghost Rider received his powers from the devil as did Spawn. Spawn could easily turn Ghost Rider into a pile of Coal with his powers. I don't see Ghost Rider even having the opportunity to use any of his powers on Spawn. Spawn moves in and out of the shadows. Ghost rider wouldn't even be able to get a lock on Spawn. Spawns powers are in a different league than Ghost Riders.

BruceSkywalker
Matt should close the thread until the spawn reboot comes out then better answers can be said stick out tongue stick out tongue

Silent Master
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I don't think that matters here because Ghost Rider received his powers from the devil as did Spawn. Spawn could easily turn Ghost Rider into a pile of Coal with his powers. I don't see Ghost Rider even having the opportunity to use any of his powers on Spawn. Spawn moves in and out of the shadows. Ghost rider wouldn't even be able to get a lock on Spawn. Spawns powers are in a different league than Ghost Riders.

When did movie Spawn turn people into coal or move in and out of the shadows?

Supra
Spawns came solo's

Kazenji
Wha?

FrothByte
I believe he meant "cape"? GR is physically stronger and is a bit more bullet proof. But Spawn has more options of disposing GR so I'm putting my money on Spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.