The Emperor's Wrath runs the Guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
No, not Scourge again. This time I'm talking about the Sith Warrior class from TOR who SPOILERS becomes Vitiates new Wrath after Scourge ollies outie. This is the Warrior from the end of the game plus the Hutt Cartel expansion.

Full rest between fights. I just wanna see how far y'all think he gets.

1. Ahsoka Tano
2. Eeth Koth
3. Plo Koon
4. Kit Fisto
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Anakin Skywalker
7. Count Dooku
8. Revan
9. The Hero of Tython

Can he clear it or how far does he get?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
tough one, the wrath is an extremely powerful warrior, i wanna say he fails at 7, but personal biases say he goes farther smile

pencilcrayon
Do the characters in this pick the fight locations?

Nephthys
I forgot the location. Lets say something nice and neutral like...... Anchorhead on Tatooine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah i think i've made up my mind, he fails at 7

Nephthys
Really? He beat 3 Dark Council members, one of which was Baras, who fought and rivaled Satale Shan back when she was an asskicker.

He also beat the Emperor's Voice after it had been possessed by Sel-Makor.

The_Tempest
Goes down at 1, hard.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Goes down on 1, hard.

True. awepedo

The_Tempest
I don't understand.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
question: whom is the 3rd councilor? i know one u beat with draahg, then baras, then?

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't understand.

Poor baby.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
question: whom is the 3rd councilor? i know one u beat with draahg, then baras, then?

Darth Vengean, Baras' master.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yes i know, you beat vengean with draahg

Nephthys
Oh, then Darth Ekkage.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I believe in that fight you are helped by a jedi master

Nephthys
True, though I still think its worth mentioning.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i suppose the feat is still credible, although holds somewhat small weight.

pencilcrayon
Their states are unlisted in the OP

"Anakin reached deep into the Force. A sense of invincible power came over him, infusing him completely. Even during the desperate battle with the enemy tank droids and the attack on the hill he had not experienced the Force as fully as it now flowed into him. In that instant when he achieved total oneness with the Force he knew he could do anything, and it felt good."

"Anakin had been a blur. He had seemed to be everywhere at once. He had destroyed ten attack droids, disarmed his aggressors, and disabled two laser cannons without hesitation, with even a slight smile on his face."

Nephthys
No Zonakin, hence why he's below Dooku.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i suppose the feat is still credible, although holds somewhat small weight.

Ekkage was pretty beastly. She one-shot a Sith Lord right before you fight her.

Also Darth Vengean had prep time before you fight him, while he increases his power by channeling his hatred, plus Draahg admits that the credit for killing him lays with you. So killing him is a good feat for the Wrath.

The thing I'm really interested in is him defeating the Emperor's Voice though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
that's why i think voice<true emperor. why would the wrath serve an inferior being?

Nephthys
Well it was possessed. Granted, by a being even more powerful than Vitiate, but I doubt Sel-Makor is as good as Vitiate is in a fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
im not sure, vit doesnt exactly have a tactical mind...

edit: that's why he's noted as more of a scholar than a warrior

Col. Valerian
A question:

Flashpoints don't count as canon?

Nephthys
They do. The False Emperor flashpoint is referred to in SWTORE. And the Eternity Vault operation is too.

Col. Valerian
Another question:

Does the Wrath canonically have a strike team on each Flashpoint? If not, he's extremely powerful.

Nephthys
I dunno. I think its a fair assumption that a 4-man flashpoint would be done by all 4 Empire classes though.

Which flashpoint are you thinking of?

Col. Valerian
Two, actually.

The one where he defeats Revan and the one where he defeats Malgus.

Nephthys
Well in regards to Malgus, remember that the Republic team can be the ones to take him out too. SWTORE doesn't mention which faction stops him in the end.

Col. Valerian
I know. But what about the Revan one?

Nephthys
It says Revan was defeated by an Imperial strike team.

(but then, theres a picture of Bastila fighting Malak on the Star Forge on the same page)

Col. Valerian
If the Wrath did it without strike team it would've been most impressive. If not, then it demonstrates Revan's power further, especially if the Wrath was part of this strike team.

Mizukage Yoda
Dooku takes him down. Hard. The Wrath doesn't really have very considerable force feats.

Col. Valerian
Not sure... By playing the Warrior class on TOR you get the impression that the Wrath is extremely powerful. At least enough to scare members of the Dark Council.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well in regards to Malgus, remember that the Republic team can be the ones to take him out too. SWTORE doesn't mention which faction stops him in the end.

Yes, but some of Malgus's random lines in that battle strongly suggest that the Sith Team is the Canon Team to kill him.

NewGuy01
I'd say he loses at 6 or 7.

Based
Obi beats him.

NewGuy01
No.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Not sure... By playing the Warrior class on TOR you get the impression that the Wrath is extremely powerful. At least enough to scare members of the Dark Council.

If you are referring to the Dark Council scene at the end of the storyline that's a no. The Dark Council, even the pompous Darth Ravage knows damned well what happens to those who oppose the Emperor. No one wants another Dark Council Purge. And if you **** with the Emperor's Wrath, you can be damned sure the big boy himself will be making an appearance.

That being said the Wrath is a SWTOR high tier and shouldn't be taken lightly. He will defeat Kenobi, but likely lose to Dooku.

Also @NewGuy01 his dialogue changes depending on who is fighting him. For example he thanks the Republic team for dealing with Darth Arho.

Nephthys
Yeah that's about my verdict on Scourge as well. He's supposed to be above the Dark Council, so he's about Dooku level but doesn't really have the feats to win against him. Thats about Wrath level.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
If you are referring to the Dark Council scene at the end of the storyline that's a no. The Dark Council, even the pompous Darth Ravage knows damned well what happens to those who oppose the Emperor. No one wants another Dark Council Purge. And if you **** with the Emperor's Wrath, you can be damned sure the big boy himself will be making an appearance.

That being said the Wrath is a SWTOR high tier and shouldn't be taken lightly. He will defeat Kenobi, but likely lose to Dooku.

Also @NewGuy01 his dialogue changes depending on who is fighting him. For example he thanks the Republic team for dealing with Darth Arho.

Oh, in the video I watched if a republic team beating him he said stuff that related to the Sith Line, sorry for my misconception.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't call Scourge as good as Dooku. After all, he was stalemated by the Hero at a point when the latter could be one-shotted by Vitiate.

Nephthys
Dooku could be one-shot by Vitiate too. :O

I think Scourge is near Dooku's level and can give him a good fight, not that he'd beat him or is as good as him.

Col. Valerian
The thing is, the Wrath is supposed to be more powerful than every or most Dark Council member. That's precisely why he's the Wrath. If a Dark Councilor gets rebellious, like Baras did, the Wrath is sent to deal with him. If you consider the Dark Council to be quite powerful (which I do) then by rule the Wrath is more powerful or he simply wouldn't be the Wrath.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Green
2. Green
3. Green
4. Green
5. Green
6. Green
7. Green
8. Yellow
9. Red

Legend:-

Green = Victory
Yellow = Tough situation
Red = Possibility of defeat

Keep in mind that this Wrath is capable of taking down Satele level opponent so he shouldn't be underestimated.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Scourge is near Dooku's level and can give him a good fight, not that he'd beat him or is as good as him.
Scourge (EW) is unlikely to be inferior to Dooku. He have relatively much superior combat record and affiliated experience under his belt. His actual capabilities were bolstered by Sith Alchemy related experiments done on him.

ares834
Loses at Anakin more often than not IMO.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Nothing indicates that Anakin is a match for Satele or equivalent, let alone Wrath.

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Scourge (EW) is unlikely to be inferior to Dooku. He have relatively much superior combat record and affiliated experience under his belt. His actual capabilities were bolstered by Sith Alchemy related experiments done on him.

Yes, but Dooku is one of the greatest duelists in the mythos, has some truly stellar feats under his belt and is a hugely capable combatant overall. The guy gave Yoda a run for his money, as well as Mace Windu. I'm still not going either way, but he isn't to be underestimated.

Master Han
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Dooku is one of the premier lightsaber duelists in the SW mythos. In the Golden Age of lightsaber dueling, he's surpassed only by three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.