Hello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DatCanadian
Hello! My name is DatCanadian and if it isn't obvious enough I'm a Canadian! But I'm quite different from most of them!

I am willing to debate a good battle, and lurk around to learn more stuff. I enjoy video games and reading or watching manga and anime and any other movies or novels and fics.

All in all, I'm an idiot with extensive knowledge about franchises that won't help much in reality!

I look forward to talking to you people!
And now I finished making a thread that everyone will miss!
Happy to meet you guys!
*Insert the happy face and tone here*

COG Veteran
From what i've seen, you look like a good debater, so i'll tell you this. Foreign Cinema is where the actions at. And Movie Versus too. Comics also but I don't really do those, lol.

DatCanadian
Somehow I missed this reply! The posts on my profile page doesn't seem to appear. Anyway I'll take your word for it. Glad to be here!

raianju
Nice forum and great people. Happy to join this community

gameguide69
Hi Everybody,

My name is Colin Larsen & I am a Lawyer. I would like to take opportunities to introduce myself & I would be pleased to offer my legal services. The fees I charge for my legal services are very competitive but, more importantly, I meet with every client face-to-face. I have been in practice for over 9 years, appeared on Good Day New York, and my cases have been profiled in the New York Times, Star Ledger, and Associated Press.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.