Superior Spider-Man vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The imposter vs The Orginal OG. Who wins?

Parmaniac
They had a battle in Parkers head, Otto won.

In a "realworld" fight I'd probably still give it to Otto since the whole idea behind Superior Spider-Man was to show Spider-Man without his moralilty restricting his actions, the only reason for that mindswap was that the writers/Marvel didn't wanted to take a big shit on everything Spider-Man stands for and completely ruin him for all time.

So as long as there's not everything at stake here that Spider-Man's (Parker) dials go up to eleven, I give it to Otto.

SamZED
I'm going with Pete. They're equals in terms of abilities, it's just Ock doesn't hold back. But at the end of the day its not the lack of morals that wins the fight, its ones heart and we've already witnessed Ock backing away from a fight because he's been taking too much punishment. He simply can't take what Pete endured and force himself to keep fighting. He even stated that the things Pete did seem impossible to him. IMO when push comes to shove Pete would be the last one standing. Looking forward for a round 2 and it's definitely coming.

Plus Pete knows spider fu. Ock doesn't and he can no longer access Pete memories in order to use his skills.

VeganDiet
Spider-Pete.
Ock has pretty much been hot garbage when it comes to dodging attacks.
He hasn't displayed any of the skill that Peter had and doesn't possess the wherewithal for a prolonged battle.

LeonBuco666
Petter is more skilled, and more im control of himself
But if ock gains the upper hand at any point of the fight, he could do some serious damage

BruceSkywalker
classically Parker.. currently Doc Ock

JayDaDon
Pete. Like Sam said, Pete has taken far more punishment and kept fighting. He also has the ability to turn his dials up to eleven.

Alias Stone
Spider Pete got all reasons stated above

Also pretty sure spider sense won't work for either of them so that puts him ahead

Digi
Peter. If Marvel even tries to make it otherwise, they've jumped one of the last sharks available to them.

Bentley
Parker is the better Ben Railly replacement of these two.

SamZED
Man, sometimes I just don't know what are you talking about...

Ash_J_Williams
Originally posted by SamZED
I'm going with Pete. They're equals in terms of abilities, it's just Ock doesn't hold back. But at the end of the day its not the lack of morals that wins the fight, its ones heart and we've already witnessed Ock backing away from a fight because he's been taking too much punishment. He simply can't take what Pete endured and force himself to keep fighting. He even stated that the things Pete did seem impossible to him. IMO when push comes to shove Pete would be the last one standing. Looking forward for a round 2 and it's definitely coming.

Plus Pete knows spider fu. Ock doesn't and he can no longer access Pete memories in order to use his skills.

thumb up

8swords
Originally posted by SamZED

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.