..... Black Panther Vs Captain America .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Standard Gear..

Black Panther
Current

Vs

Captain America
Current

Shabazz916
bp %100

tkitna
Standard gear? BP should win.

Blue Area Vet
The deadliest man alive.

ODG
Black Panther would probably win cleanly at this point. At worst he might stalemate.

deathslash
Panther has this.

Daredevil1
I know logic dictates BP already being enhanced by the herb and now a new power up.

But shoot Cap's dimension Z arch. His durability/damage soak just seem much better by way of feats. I think it's more BP's weapons that will give Steve major problems, I imagine.

deathslash
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I know logic dictates BP already being enhanced by the herb and now a new power up.

But shoot Cap's dimension Z arch. His durability/damage soak just seem much better by way of feats. I think it's more BP's weapons that will give Steve major problems, I imagine. I think that Panther matches and even surpasses cap in most aspects. I'm certain that Panther is smarter, much more cunning, has better weaponry, and is quite possible the better martial artist.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
I think that Panther matches and even surpasses cap in most aspects. I'm certain that Panther is smarter, much more cunning, has better weaponry, and is quite possible the better martial artist.
Panther edges him..

Dunno bout him being a better martial artist.

I'd take Steve slightly in pure H2H.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by deathslash
I think that Panther matches and even surpasses cap in most aspects. I'm certain that Panther is smarter, much more cunning, has better weaponry, and is quite possible the better martial artist.

BP is genius with science and tech. But Steve's brain has been noted to be enhanced to the point that he can master weapons in seconds. Steve is smarter in tactics, strategy and adaptability.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised that BP is stronger and faster then him now(Due to his extra enhancement). But current Steve his durability/endurance feats are insane, not to mention his recovery from his chest hole to other stuff that happened to him.

Steve is also quite possible the better martial artist thanks to his enhanced mind and his incredible skills. But they are both A-lists in this category.

comicfan11
BP

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Daredevil1
BP is genius with science and tech. But Steve's brain has been noted to be enhanced to the point that he can master weapons in seconds. Steve is smarter in tactics, strategy and adaptability.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised that BP is stronger and faster then him now(Due to his extra enhancement). But current Steve his durability/endurance feats are insane, not to mention his recovery from his chest hole to other stuff that happened to him.

Steve is also quite possible the better martial artist thanks to his enhanced mind and his incredible skills. But they are both A-lists in this category.

Not sure where you are getting the strategy tactics and adaptability part. I don't think there is any difference between these two as depicted or stated in comics.

Also, people are going a little far with his so called power up IMO. As I understand it, he has the knowledge and strength of the all the former Black Panthers, but his strength has not shown to be cumulative. He is likely as strong as the strongest BP, as agile as the most agile BP, etc. A "Peak BP" if you will.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Not sure where you are getting the strategy tactics and adaptability part. I don't think there is any difference between these two as depicted or stated in comics.

Also, people are going a little far with his so called power up IMO. As I understand it, he has the knowledge and strength of the all the former Black Panthers, but his strength has not shown to be cumulative. He is likely as strong as the strongest BP, as agile as the most agile BP, etc. A "Peak BP" if you will.

I give Cap the slight nod in his expertise due to his mind being boosted. As he seems to also get the more lip service as being the best tactical and best leader.

IIRC Hickman asked if BP got more stronger and he stated BP is now Superhuman.

I believe there is also a scan showing BP punch some one as there back is exploding. Which probably is a demonstration of his new found Super Strength by Hickman if I remember right.

LeonBuco666
Cap has already beat T'challa, yes?
He basically was on top of BP and said 'your good, but im better' i may be wrong, though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.