Strength Test!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Character you choose must pass all of these challenges. Trans tier and below. Nothing but physical strength.

Punch a hole in Colossus (one punch)
Rip the band of Cytorrak
Rip Adamantium the size of a phone book
Stop Classic Juggernaut forward momentum
Standing on a flat indestructible surface while a planet the size of Neptune is slowly coming at them. They have to lift it for 20 minutes while standing on the ground.
Dent Cap shield (hour to do so)
Thor lays Mjolnir on this person chest and they must lift themselves off the ground. Get an hour to do this.

What character can complete these task. You can only choose one character to complete all of these task. Remember, they can only use physical might to complete these.

Dolos
WWH.

Supermex
Hulk might be the only one

Dolos
Originally posted by Supermex
Hulk might be the only one Him and anyone above Transherald, lol. I didn't find it appropriate to mention high level cosmics like Odin, etc.

dmills
Trans-Skyfather level feats imo...

Alias Stone
Maybe hype for a couple

Shabazz916
magneto

Magnon
SBP / SMP (in case he counts as "trans tier and below"wink

Philosophía
I almost said the last one is impossible for anyone under at or under trans, but then I remembered Thor fans saying that you can kind of lift Mjolnir when you're kind of worthy but not there yet.

They're always reliable on these things.

thumb up

"Id"
Pre-DCnU Lobo

Killemall
He-Man maybe backed by magic strength other than that I say Hulk but I do not believe he gets up with the hammer.

Branlor Swift

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silent Master
It'd take someone with Superman+++ level strength.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Isn't that what you stated when you thought Hulk lifted Mjolnir through physical strength? I'm the one who knew that's not what will eventually be revealed to have happened, but who pointed out that based on what we had at that point in time , Hulk had overpowered the enchantment.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

At least for Thor anyways. The 'at least for Thor anways' is funny.

Don't backpaddle on me now, ragey.

Also, that was a joke. The Thor fans tried to defend the aparent overpowerment of the enchantment by Hulk using young Thor lifting it, when the situations were completely different

I'm actually the one who proved young Thor could lift it due to being almost fully worthy..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk screamed that he was Worthy. You took that to mean he overpowered the enchantment? Very astute.

And everyone knew there was some catch that was going to be revealed. Hulk was just being his retarded self.

Silent Master
Phil believes that the Hulk is the leading authority on Mjolnir's enchantments.

Philosophía
Hulk screamed that he was Worthy. You took that to mean he overpowered the enchantment? Very astute.
He screamed he was worthy after visibly struggling to overpower the enchantment. If he was worhy in the true sense, he would have lifted it without the blatant effort.

Yes, I am quite smart.

And everyone knew there was some catch that was going to be revealed.

Obviously.

It was still fun making Thor fans look moronic.

Alias Stone
Maybe s maxed out Shaw

Branlor Swift

Rage.Of.Olympus

celeyhyga17
Can't recall the exact thread. Was this the time Phil was trolling Jake?

Then again he always trolls him... Hard to discern which one.

Hmm...

Philosophía
Except as you were told repeatedly, that doesn't mean jack shit. We've seen Thor struggle to raise the hammer. If you show me Thor struggling to lift Mjolnir as Hulk does here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/2967055-indestructible+hulk+006-019.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/2967059-indestructible+hulk+006-020.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/2967060-indestructible+hulk+006-021.jpg

You'll have a case.

Until then, you'll be the moron smile

Silent Master
IOW, Phil was wrong and everyone else was correct.

Branlor Swift
So a time when Hulk never lifted Mjolnir and Phil is butthurt about it is now the topic of this thread?

This will probably not be closed.

Philosophía
You're here more than on herochat, Snake-Eyes.

What happened, the bad bullies kicked you out? You didn't get any attention there anymore, so you started your routine here?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e868dda66c5f37aa65f105c96d7541bd/tumblr_mgjt2f7nOQ1ry14qgo1_500.gif

Philosophía
So a time when Hulk never lifted Mjolnir and Phil is butthurt about it is now the topic of this thread?

This will probably not be closed. It's not that he did not lift it.

It's that by all accounts, until the proper context was introduced, he did.

Don't tell me you'll miss this thread.

Silent Master
Nice try. but it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.

Philosophía
About what?

You really did switch your preffered forums for trolling.

Even Herochat doesn't care about you anymore.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silent Master

Philosophía
Here you go:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16522057_Avengers_Origins_-_Thor_001-020.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16522062_Avengers_Origins_-_Thor_001-021.jpg Did you just..

I'll post them again, for everybody to see.

Here's Hulk trying to lift Mjolnir, first with one hand, then with both hands, then going "HHHHHH......HUUUUUUUHHHHHH" with visible strain trying to and eventually slowly lifting Mjolnir:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/2967055-indestructible+hulk+006-019.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132594/2967059-indestructible+hulk+006-020.jpg

And here's Thor...rushing to lift Mjolnir, and doing so while saying who he is fighting for in a dramatic moment:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/3f78c6a8a94366d0e1bc5a2378fa4e44/Avengers_Origins_-_Thor_001-020.jpg
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/dc464119d9310123b9e652e1c5076de0/Avengers_Origins_-_Thor_001-021.jpg

I think a moment of silence should be held, for the IQ points this has lost.

Anyways, now that we've established you're the moron, everyone point and laugh at the village idiot.

I'm glad I've made you look like a moron, too.

Doing that to other Thorbags wasn't as fun.

Find solace in the fact that you'll always have Snake Eyes .

edit: even your links failed.

Branlor Swift
Shut up shut up shut up

Phil was wrong, stop talking about it. Oh wait, the page is stretched now. This can be closed now

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silent Master

Philosophía
Shut up shut up shut up

Phil was wrong, stop talking about it. Oh wait, the page is stretched now. This can be closed now http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20600000/Justin-Bieber-GIF-2-justin-bieber-20640312-246-144.gif

Silent Master

Philosophía
So Thor struggling to lift Mjolnir from the ground until he's finally able to hold it overhead is not good enough for you?
I asked you to show me where anybody struggled like Hulk did. For two pages. Using one hand, then both hands. Growling in effort. Visibly struggling.

You show me a dramatic moment, where Thor lifts it in two panels, while naming the ones he's fighting for.

Are you a bit brain-impaired, dear Thorbag?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Silent Master
Red X?

Hahahaha. It's just for Bran. You can't see it if you're underage.

Also, good job stretching the page and killing my scans. Fagg*t. Well, that fagg*t was random.

Very creative.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Branlor Swift
I can't see it either.

Silent Master

celeyhyga17
Lol now I remember the thread in question.

Smh..

Philosophía
Thor was sweating and straining for dramatic purposes too, right? Not evidence of him struggling to lift the hammer?
Tell me, was there any reason for Thor to struggle lifting the hammer? I mean, you didn't just happen to leave out scans now, right?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/kiddo81/Expressions/2jb1h7q.gif

Like, say, the fact that up until that point, he was not worthy?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/AvengersOrigins-Thor001-011_zps64c4d60b.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/AvengersOrigins-Thor001-012_zps32f5cb56.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/AvengersOrigins-Thor001-013_zps88c1beaa.jpg

And that scene was the moment he became worthy, thus him shouting out loud "For Sif. For my father. For me." and then instantly lifting it above his head?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/AvengersOrigins-Thor001-019_zpsb7714055.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/AvengersOrigins-Thor001-020_zps9dc01179.jpg

The habit of leaving out context only to later be proved morons is really the best part of talking with Thorbags.

Congratulations, you're a misleading moron.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/thumb-is-up.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
How am I being misleading? You aren't even making any sense. Thor failed to lift the hammer earlier as he was not worthy, that much should be obvious. He wasn't born worthy, he had to earn it until he could fully raise the hammer, I never said otherwise. But all of this is besides the point and Jake already explained all of this to you.

Thor lifted the hammer because he was Worthy but he still struggled. That's my entire point.

It's proof that Hulk lifting Mjolnir but struggling in the beginning doesn't mean he overpowered the enchantment like you claimed it is.

Now again, based on the evidence presented in that comic, the idea that Hulk overpowered the enchantment instead of proving to be worthy is ridiculous and makes it seem like you have a reading disorder. Hulk even screams that he's Worthy.

celeyhyga17
Where is the misleading? Looked like he had a moment of struggling even though brief.

Silent Master
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Where is the misleading? Looked like he had a moment of struggling even though brief.

You'll have to excuse Phil, he's not very smart.

Khazra Reborn
Hulk couldn't lift Mjolnir, I don't really see what kind of argument can be made for him over powering the enchantment...

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Character you choose must pass all of these challenges. Trans tier and below. Nothing but physical strength.

Rip the band of Cytorrak
Standing on a flat indestructible surface while a planet the size of Neptune is slowly coming at them. They have to lift it for 20 minutes while standing on the ground.
Thor lays Mjolnir on this person chest and they must lift themselves off the ground. Get an hour to do this.

What character can complete these task. You can only choose one character to complete all of these task. Remember, they can only use physical might to complete these.

Many beings can punch a hole in Colossus if they didn't hold back.
Bands of Cyttorak are variable
No one can do 3
No one can do 4
Superman can do 5 if using the feats of more than 50 Earth weights.
Superman can do 6 and possibly WWH and Sentry (Terrax or Genis versions).
Anyone can do this as Mjolnir's enchantment only works his trying to grab with the hand.

No character trans and under can complete all tasks. No one can do 3 and 4.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyone can do this as Mjolnir's enchantment only works his trying to grab with the hand.

Post scans.

Rage.Of.Olympus

erm

ODG

Rip the band of Cytorrak

What character can complete these task. You can only choose one character to complete all of these task. Remember, they can only use physical might to complete these. Nobody Trans or below can finish this with pure strength alone.

bluewaterrider

Rip the band of Cytorrak

I think one or two of these tasks might be ringers.

A) I'm not sure about Classic Juggernaut. The X-Men movie is where the idea of "once he stops, he can't be stopped", not the comic. The comic has this as a magic feat, though. Not sure if pure strength is, conceptually, supposed to be able to overcome it.

B) I've only known Mjolnir to be deliberately used for "pinning" a person in one instance, and that was when Thor had a "rematch" against Red Hulk. It was only his hands that were trapped by Mjolnir being set atop, but Rulk found it easier to part the rocky ground underneath the hammer and his hands than to exert upward force. I was always under the impression Thor is prevented from using Mjolnir in this way by some "rule" of enchantment, or that it was changed.
In the old days, the hammer was "forced" to return to Thor after a few moments, else Thor would change to his civilian forum, making this impossible.
I don't know what happened in the years after that edict was lifted, assuming it ever was.

At any rate, my #1 choice for a character that could go through this gauntlet regardless, at least the way she was written when performing comparable feats,
is Golden Age, post-Marston Wonder Woman. Her books were filled with precisely these sorts of tests and impossible feats, some involving direct violations of even modern comic book physics to perform.

#2 choice would be pre-Crisis Supergirl, especially Silver Age Supergirl.
THAT girl could, and DID, literally toss entire Earth-sized planets in quick succession, with more ease and far greater distance than a normal person could hope to throw just about ANYTHING you can think of ...

If these tests really DO just measure pure physical strength, Supergirl 1963 would humbly muscle her way through all of them in short order.

She'd forfeit if success depended on passing the first test, though.
Maybe even Lesla Lar would refuse that first one ...

pym-ftw
Back on topic, OF Thor with full gear

Philosophía
How am I being misleading? You aren't even making any sense. Thor failed to lift the hammer earlier as he was not worthy, that much should be obvious. /B] I hope you're just faking being dumb. I mean, Snake Eyes has an excuse, he's from herochat.

That much should be obvious based on what? You didn't post any context, ragey. You just posted a scan where you said Thor struggled, and thus Hulk struggling doesn't prove he overpowered the enchantment.

Since Thor, up until that point, wasn't worthy, there is now a perfectly resonable explanation why this was just a dramatic moment. Why he shouted for who he is fighting for. Why there was a pause between his shouting the names, and when he lifted the hammer. There was no 'I'm worthy, but still takes me time to lift the hammer because this takes effort'. The whole moment was 'Is he worthy NOW? Who is he fighting for?" And then he lifts it over his head.

I know you're not retarded, and you actually see that the two page effort shown of Hulk clearly implies that he overpowered the enchantment, and that the "Hulk is worhty" is basically just "haha, **** you, I'm strong enough to lift it".

I mean, you aren't this retarded when it comes to Thor, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus

wolverinos

Anyway, no one can do the last one, except Thanos.

oh really? so based on your statement you believe thanos to be physically stronger than any other trans tier? judging by what exactly? what puts him physically above lets say superman prime? or superboy prime? or owaw superman?

wolverinos

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wish stretching a page was bannable. Super annoying.

celeyhyga17
U could just put him on ignore. Page goes back to normal.

h1a8
How am I being misleading? You aren't even making any sense. Thor failed to lift the hammer earlier as he was not worthy, that much should be obvious. He wasn't born worthy, he had to earn it until he could fully raise the hammer, I never said otherwise. But all of this is besides the point and Jake already explained all of this to you.

Thor lifted the hammer because he was Worthy but he still struggled. That's my entire point.

It's proof that Hulk lifting Mjolnir but struggling in the beginning doesn't mean he overpowered the enchantment like you claimed it is.

Now again, based on the evidence presented in that comic, the idea that Hulk overpowered the enchantment instead of proving to be worthy is ridiculous and makes it seem like you have a reading disorder. Hulk even screams that he's Worthy. I see the difference though. Thor was becoming more worthy by his words and beliefs (for Sif for me...). His heart had to be in the right place. When he said, "for me" that made him completely worthy.

Now Hulk on the other hand had 0 worthiness as he couldn't lift the hammer at all. He simply muscled the hammer upward without having to change his heart in the process.

In conclusion, it was Thor's gradual change in heart that lead him to lift the hammer but ALL of Hulk's strength (since we have no evidence that his heart was changing while lifting).

Silent Master

Post scans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I see the difference though. Thor was becoming more worthy by his words and beliefs (for Sif for me...). His heart had to be in the right place. When he said, "for me" that made him completely worthy.

Now Hulk on the other hand had 0 worthiness as he couldn't lift the hammer at all. He simply muscled the hammer upward without having to change his heart in the process.

In conclusion, it was Thor's gradual change in heart that lead him to lift the hammer but ALL of Hulk's strength (since we have no evidence that his heart was changing while lifting).

laughing out loud

For the record, before that scene, Thor couldn't lift the hammer at all, which is why I posted it.

Branlor Swift
Why are people still talking like Hulk actually lifted the hammer?

I know past tense and all, but the entire argument stems on pretending he lifted the hammer. It'd be like arguing that heroes have died thousands of times at the end of one comic. How many times has Spider-Man died ignoring the next comic, hundreds? Let's argue that!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, in retrospect, this is pointless.

Waid ended up trolling Hulk fans worse then Thor fans with his fake Mjolnir lifting. And Hulk was all excited about being Worthy of Mjolnir when he thought he could lift it.

Branlor Swift
I don't even know why Phil would bring it up since he looks dumber now than he did then arguing it.

The main thing is no one can do the Thor one unless they're worthy or powerful enough. Luckily that duo attribute tier is just a Thanos class

LeonBuco666
Classic Mangog could IMHO

ODG
I don't even know why Phil would bring it up since he looks dumber now than he did then arguing it.

The main thing is no one can do the Thor one unless they're worthy or powerful enough. Luckily that duo attribute tier is just a Thanos class Thanos prayed to Thor once. Canon.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by wolverinos
those scans clearly show Hulk overpowering mjolnir, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot no expression
I guess, if you can't read

LordofBrooklyn
Validus completes all tasks.

wolverinos
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I guess, if you can't read

difference is comprehension of what you are reading.
while your comprehension is biased towards thorbaggery , my comprehension is healthy and responds to the facts.

seriously i really get now why many people here are referred to as thorbags.
most of the people here are serious thorbags that twist facts.
when thor gets his ass kicked? they will make up a story of thor being depowered, or his opponent being empowered.

in this so called discussion, scans were brought up showing hulk struggling greatly to lift mjolnir, he overpowered the enhancements clearly as showed, then we see his scream hulk is worthy, hulk saying he was worthy was meant to portray that he was able to lift and wield the hammer and therefor declared himself as worthy, in his definition worthy = someone who is able to wield mjolnir as we saw he was struggling and overpowering it.

but the thorbags used it to portray a situation of hulk actually being literally worthy of mjolnir.

then was brought up the fact that if someone is indeed worthy he doesnt struggle to lift mjolnir just like captain america did or thor does all the time.
however the biggest thorbag(rage) tried to lie and bring up a false context claiming that thor indeed was struggling to lift mjolnir even when he was worthy.

rage got slapped for that by phil who brought up the real context of thor at that point not being worthy of mjolnir therefor he couldnt lift it.
however when thor came to his senses and was worthy once again, he just lifted mjolnir once again with no problem.

as we can see the thorbaggery is just enormous around here, and people here actually being accused of being superman fanboys?
when ever superman has a feat of lifting or moving some countless weight that PIS.
when ever thor has a feat of hitting someone with his lightning it suddenly becomes the greatest feat of them all.
when superman is hurt by someone thats the way it is.
when thor is losing and getting his face pushed in? he was depowered/ his opponent was empowered/ thor didnt want to fight/thor was tickled before the fight therefor he was not at full power/ just insert your favorite.

Silent Master
You realize that it was shown that the Hulk didn't actually lift Mjolnir, it was in fact responding to Thor summoning it, right?

wolverinos
You realize that it was shown that the Hulk didn't actually lift Mjolnir, it was in fact responding to Thor summoning it, right?

you are lying and i know what you are intending to do, wont work.
this is another proof thor fans cant discuss anything about thor without twisting the facts and making things up.

Branlor Swift
Is he purposefully being a gooferino right now? I don't know if he's just sock trolling or what

In any case, silence him silent master

h1a8
Post scans. I can post scans of it being batted away, hit away, or knocked from Thor's hand. But's that is irrelevant since the OP claimed that the enchantment works without having to grab the hammer with the hands. This needs to be proven.

h1a8
Why are people still talking like Hulk actually lifted the hammer?

I know past tense and all, but the entire argument stems on pretending he lifted the hammer. It'd be like arguing that heroes have died thousands of times at the end of one comic. How many times has Spider-Man died ignoring the next comic, hundreds? Let's argue that! What are you talking about? Hulk didn't lift the hammer as we see in the scan? What happened?

Post scans. I can post scans of it being batted away, hit away, or knocked from Thor's hand. But's that is irrelevant since the OP claimed that the enchantment works without having to grab the hammer with the hands. This needs to be proven.

Silent Master
You said that anyone would be able to lift Mjolnir if it was on their chest, so post the scans.

juggerman
Originally posted by Magnon
SBP / SMP (in case he counts as "trans tier and below"wink

celeyhyga17
@Wolverinos
@H1N1virus

laughing

wolverinos
Is he purposefully being a gooferino right now? I don't know if he's just sock trolling or what

In any case, silence him silent master

perhaps you should do something aside of trolling like a douchebag.

wolverinos
no one can do the Thor one unless they're worthy or powerful enough.

and hulk was powerful enough, are you that MAD with protecting thor that you dont even notice the crap you are typing?

Silent Master
and hulk was powerful enough, are you that MAD with protecting thor that you dont even notice the crap you are typing?

LOL!!!!

Branlor Swift
perhaps you should do something aside of trolling like a douchebag. maybe I should be unbearably angry about reiterating a feat that never happened. I mean it's been peppered around here that it didn't happen too. A question before flying off the handle would serve wonders

In any case
Thor demonstrates to Hulk that he can't lift Mjolnir:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15970573_Indestructible_Hulk_007-004.jpghttp://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15970574_Indestructible_Hulk_007-005.jpg

By vibrating the piece of Mjolnir Thor gave to SHIELD, the machine can open a portal to any point in the entire Space/Time continuum, further demonstrating how vast the hammer's teleporation capabilities are:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970622_feb130526-05.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970623_hulk2012006intlr6jpg-e21426_640w.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970597_Indestructible_Hulk_007-020.jpg

wolverinos
maybe I should be unbearably angry about reiterating a feat that never happened. I mean it's been peppered around here that it didn't happen too. A question before flying off the handle would serve wonders

In any case
that was kind of dumb, basically we got a clear showing of hulk being able to lift mjolnir and overpower the enhancements.
but then you appear and try to argue that the feat we all just saw is not valid because t hulk couldnt do it in other situation? wtf? seriously you are acting like a bafoon.

Branlor Swift
I hope you're trolling.

That happened like two pages afterwards

Silent Master
that was kind of dumb, basically we got a clear showing of hulk being able to lift mjolnir and overpower the enhancements.
but then you appear and try to argue that the feat we all just saw is not valid because t hulk couldnt do it in other situation? wtf? seriously you are acting like a bafoon.

So, you're going to ignore scans from the comic in question?

wolverinos
I hope you're trolling.

That happened like two pages afterwards

when hulk did overpower mjolnir it took him a lot of effort to accomplish such thing while mjolnir was on the ground.
when thor handed hulk mjolnir he didnt have same time to concentrate because he fell right away.
if i have to explain such simple logic to you, that means you should go and learn some physics.
see the difference? lets say you can lift 200 lbs at max, if the weight is on the ground you can slowly lift it until you accomplish the job, however if someone will hand you that weight right away you will drop it.

Branlor Swift
Being incredibly stupid doesn't negate the proof I'm afraid.

Good job changing your argument though. Nothing says you're right like pulling a 180

Anyway, you stopped being amusing. Someone else can answer your nonsense.

Silent Master
when hulk did overpower mjolnir it took him a lot of effort to accomplish such thing while mjolnir was on the ground.
when thor handed hulk mjolnir he didnt have same time to concentrate because he fell right away.
if i have to explain such simple logic to you, that means you should go and learn some physics.
see the difference? lets say you can lift 200 lbs at max, if the weight is on the ground you can slowly lift it until you accomplish the job, however if someone will hand you that weight right away you will drop it.

You're aware that the scans show and state that the Hulk didn't really lift Mjolnir, He just happened to be holding on to Mjolnir when Thor summoned it.

dmills

Good job changing your argument though. Nothing says you're right like pulling a 180

Anyway, you stopped being amusing. Someone else can answer your nonsense. Originally posted by Silent Master
You're aware that the scans show and state that the Hulk didn't really lift Mjolnir, He just happened to be holding on to Mjolnir when Thor summoned it.

Stop exercising neurons on this cat...

Supra
Superman Prime can do all feats with ease.

wolverinos

Anyway, you stopped being amusing. Someone else can answer your nonsense.

well who better than you should know about stupidity.
however in this case i owned you and your argument.
where did i change my argument? my argument which is backed by facts and feats as always was that hulk overpowered mjolnir like we saw on panel.
however your butthurt over that, so you post a scan showing hulk several panels later fails to hold mjolnir.
then i explain the difference between putting yourself into lifting something that is on the floor, while its on the floor you got the time, put your legs and back into it, and eventually overpower it like hulk did, however if its handed to him right away he doesnt have non of those advantages.
i can clearly tell you dont even lift weights.

wolverinos

nop, that would be a complete lying and misleading.
care to prove your statement?

Silent Master
nop, that would be a complete lying and misleading.
care to prove your statement?

The scans have already been posted, you're just ignoring them.

h1a8
maybe I should be unbearably angry about reiterating a feat that never happened. I mean it's been peppered around here that it didn't happen too. A question before flying off the handle would serve wonders

In any case

Well that ends the Hulk lifting Mjolnir feat.
Why would someone post scans of something like that when two pages later it is disproved? I don't get it.

I might be wrong at times but I never try to intentionally deceive. What is there to gain from it?

psycho gundam
as if lifting mjolnir in 616 has anything to do with strength

Galan007
What's with all the arguing? Anyone with gravity manip. can lift Mjolnir.

Fact. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Lol

wolverinos
The scans have already been posted, you're just ignoring them.

the scans does not show thor summoning mjolnir, the scans show hulk overpower mjolnir and lift it up with pure strength.

Silent Master
If Thor didn't summon Mjolnir...how is it that Mjolnir returned to Thor's hand in the posted scans?

wolverinos
If Thor didn't summon Mjolnir...how is it that Mjolnir returned to Thor's hand in the posted scans?

hulk liften mjolnir and overpowered it, only after that happened thor summoned mjolnir back to his hand.

if during all that effort it was thor summoning mjolnir then it would fly directly to him, however we see hulk standing with mjolnir in his hand and holding it upwards until thor decided to summon it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stop being an illiterate goat f*cker. Thor outright says that Hulk wrongly assumed he lifted Mjolnir, and that he was summoning the hammer back:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15970574/Indestructible_Hulk_007-005.jpg.html

wolverinos
Stop being an illiterate goat f*cker. Thor outright says that Hulk wrongly assumed he lifted Mjolnir, and that he was summoning the hammer back:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15970574/Indestructible_Hulk_007-005.jpg.html

and again thor's rectum buddy is here to twist facts and pull things out of his ass.
i am surprised you didnt say accidentally thor was depowered out of habit.

anyway as always you lie, in this scan thor does not tell hulk he didnt lift mjolnir , what thor tells him is that at that moment his possession over mjolnir is greater than hulks, which means his magical control over mjolnir is greater than hulks physical control over mjolnir.
as to why hulk drops with mjolnir i already explained the difference between lifting something off the floor with a lot of effort putting your back and legs into it as a support, or having that weight handed to you in a moment while you are in the air and dont even have ground to stand on this is idiotic.

also lets not forget the more time hulk is trying to accomplish something physical the angrier and stronger he gets which eventually allowed him to overpower mjolnir which is enhanced by the odin force smile and all that overpowered by hulk as we see on panel.

dmills
FML...

Pr... Come on man...

Silent Master
hulk liften mjolnir and overpowered it, only after that happened thor summoned mjolnir back to his hand.

if during all that effort it was thor summoning mjolnir then it would fly directly to him, however we see hulk standing with mjolnir in his hand and holding it upwards until thor decided to summon it.

Given that Thor flat out told the Hulk that he didn't lift Mjolnir and then proved it...what proof do you have to support your argument?

Rage.Of.Olympus
and again thor's rectum buddy is here to twist facts and pull things out of his ass.
i am surprised you didnt say accidentally thor was depowered out of habit.

anyway as always you lie, in this scan thor does not tell hulk he didnt lift mjolnir , what thor tells him is that at that moment his possession over mjolnir is greater than hulks, which means his magical control over mjolnir is greater than hulks physical control over mjolnir.
as to why hulk drops with mjolnir i already explained the difference between lifting something off the floor with a lot of effort putting your back and legs into it as a support, or having that weight handed to you in a moment while you are in the air and dont even have ground to stand on this is idiotic.

also lets not forget the more time hulk is trying to accomplish something physical the angrier and stronger he gets which eventually allowed him to overpower mjolnir which is enhanced by the odin force smile and all that overpowered by hulk as we see on panel.

This is retarded. You are literally fabricating your own story.

Originally posted by dmills
FML...

Pr... Come on man...

I wish Quanchi was a mod. He'd take care of trash like this.

dmills
I've seen some stubborn and bullheaded arguments before, but THIS shit right here? MAAAN. This is a new low .

wolverinos
Given that Thor flat out told the Hulk that he didn't lift Mjolnir and then proved it...what proof do you have to support your argument?

thor did not say such thing, thor only said hulk wont be able to hold it once he drops it.

Branlor Swift
I've seen some stubborn and bullheaded arguments before but THIS shit right here? MAAAN. This is a new low . same guy argued Hulk, and Superboy Prime would punch off Galactus' head...

All I'm saying is I hope he's trolling

wolverinos
This is retarded. You are literally fabricating your own story.

I wish Quanchi was a mod. He'd take care of trash like this.

nop thats your job to make up shit, i am only repeating what was said in the scans.
if during the time hulk was struggling and overpowering mjolnir thor would summon the hammer it would fly straight to his hands.
however we see hulk step by step lifting it up and holding it up in the air for some period of time.
this leads us to the conclusion during all that time the hammer was not summoned by anyone.

U MAD i shatter your fantasy?

dmills
same guy argued Hulk, and Superboy Prime would punch off Galactus' head...

All I'm saying is I hope he's trolling

Hahaha... Hulk and SBP wouldn't even constitute light snacks for phucking Galactus. They wouldn't even be akin to Chinese food.

Silent Master
thor did not say such thing, thor only said hulk wont be able to hold it once he drops it.

Read it again, Thor is talking about when Mjolnir was dragging the Hulk towards him, unless you're trying to claim that Thor meant Mjolnir was going to drag the Hulk to the ground once he let go.

dmills
Love how he types u mad in all caps, but writes "I" as lower case.

dmills
Read it again, Thor is talking about when Mjolnir was dragging the Hulk towards him, unless you're trying to claim that Thor meant Mjolnir was going to drag the Hulk to the ground once he let go.

SM, I swear if you keep responding to him with anything more than ridicule I'm gonna kill ya buddy.

wolverinos

as i said earlier you need to separate 2 different events.
event number 1 is hulk overpowering mjolnir step by step and eventually rising it and holding it up in the air which clearly shows us there was no mjolnir summoning during that action.

event number 2 thor summoning the hammer and all the other stuff which followed.

wolverinos
SM, I swear if you keep responding to him with anything more than ridicule I'm gonna kill ya buddy.

do you have anything else aside of poor attempts at being funny and craving for attention with continuous trolling posts?

at this point i concluded my case, i see that no one has any counter argument and all the thorbags can do now is just troll and flame.
i will respond when someone will find a decent argument which wont happen because the other side contredicts reality.

Silent Master
as i said earlier you need to separate 2 different events.
event number 1 is hulk overpowering mjolnir step by step and eventually rising it and holding it up in the air which clearly shows us there was no mjolnir summoning during that action.

event number 2 thor summoning the hammer and all the other stuff which followed.

No it's one event, Thor summoned Mjolnir while the Hulk was trying to lift it, thus the Hulk wrongly believed he was worthy...Thor explained why the Hulk was wrong and then proved it.

That is what the comic actually shows, if you want to keep writing fanfiction, I suggest that you start posting here fanfiction.net

wolverinos
No it's one event, Thor summoned Mjolnir while the Hulk was trying to lift it, thus the Hulk wrongly believed he was worthy...Thor explained why the Hulk was wrong and then proved it.

That is what the comic actually shows, if you want to keep writing fanfiction, I suggest that you start posting here fanfiction.net

as i said earlier we see hulk step by step lifting mjolnir and eventually holding it up in the air with a raised arm.
if during that time thor was summoning mjolnir it would fly stright into thors hands, however we see hulk eventually holding it up in the air with no interruption.
onlyu later thor summons mjolnir which makes it fly immediately into his own hands.

got to love the fact when i present facts the thorbags are claiming it to be a fiction of my own while they are basically the ones doing it.
its like some psychological warfare of calling the guy who is sane crazy and trying to make everybody else believe that.
this is just pathetic already, twisting facts that we clearly see because you dream about taking thors hammer at nights.

Silent Master
Again; it's one event, Thor summoned Mjolnir while the Hulk was trying to lift it, thus the Hulk wrongly believed he was worthy...Thor explained why the Hulk was wrong and then proved it.

wolverinos
Again; it's one event, Thor summoned Mjolnir while the Hulk was trying to lift it, thus the Hulk wrongly believed he was worthy...Thor explained why the Hulk was wrong and then proved it.

and again ... as i said earlier we see hulk step by step lifting mjolnir and eventually holding it up in the air with a raised arm.
if during that time thor was summoning mjolnir it would fly stright into thors hands, however we see hulk eventually holding it up in the air with no interruption.
onlyu later thor summons mjolnir which makes it fly immediately into his own hands.

Silent Master
I've seen some stubborn and bullheaded arguments before, but THIS shit right here? MAAAN. This is a new low .

Well, he is a Wolverine fan.

wolverinos
Well, he is a Wolverine fan.

wolverine, superman, cyclops, hulk, rune king thor fan to be specific.

deathlife
Hulk didn't overcome Mjolnir's enchanment.

Thor simply called mjolnir and it returned to Thor's hands with Hulk in tow.

dmills
do you have anything else aside of poor attempts at being funny and craving for attention with continuous trolling posts?

at this point i concluded my case, i see that no one has any counter argument and all the thorbags can do now is just troll and flame.
i will respond when someone will find a decent argument which wont happen because the other side contredicts reality.

No clown I don't. The only contribution I'd even consider making is hitting the report button on you. But even that would require too much effort.

celeyhyga17
His daily morning routine.
http://gifstumblr.com/images/epic-fail_1490.gif

dmills
laughing out loud

Newjak
nop thats your job to make up shit, i am only repeating what was said in the scans.
if during the time hulk was struggling and overpowering mjolnir thor would summon the hammer it would fly straight to his hands.
however we see hulk step by step lifting it up and holding it up in the air for some period of time.
this leads us to the conclusion during all that time the hammer was not summoned by anyone.

U MAD i shatter your fantasy? wolverinoes even if you weren't wrong on the matter, you are, you are dangerously close to going overboard with spamming and trolling. So I'm warning you knock it off.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Newjak
wolverinoes even if you weren't wrong on the matter, you are, you are dangerously close to going overboard with spamming and trolling. So I'm warning you knock it off.

spamming and trolling? in case you didnt notice all i did was state a point which OMG... goes up against the wankable thor, suddenly i get "attacked" by all kind of thor bags which clearly are trolling, flaming, and trash talking over this fact, and you point the blame finger on me? can you be more biased towards a certain side?

wolverinos
No clown I don't. The only contribution I'd even consider making is hitting the report button on you. But even that would require too much effort.

figures pressing a button would be too much of an effort for some fat ass who sits here 24/7.

wolverinos
His daily morning routine.
http://gifstumblr.com/images/epic-fail_1490.gif

how cute, you were waiting for an opportunity to use your favorite fap GIF, i guess faping to that is your morning routine.

Silent Master
The scence has been explained to you multiple times, you just refuse to accept reality.

wolverinos
The scence has been explained to you multiple times, you just refuse to accept reality.

i countered your fantasy and explained why you are wrong.

Silent Master
No you didn't, all you've said is that your opinion trumps what the comic actually says.

Newjak
spamming and trolling? in case you didnt notice all i did was state a point which OMG... goes up against the wankable thor, suddenly i get "attacked" by all kind of thor bags which clearly are trolling, flaming, and trash talking over this fact, and you point the blame finger on me? can you be more biased towards a certain side? You stated a point which happened to be wrong.

Other than that you're insulting people, spamming the thread, and trolling while being the wrong. It's not bias you just need to knock it off like I said.

wolverinos
No you didn't, all you've said is that your opinion trumps what the comic actually says.

this is not my opinion, i pointed out exactly what happened on panel which clearly contradicts what the thorbags would like to believe happened.

wolverinos
You stated a point which happened to be wrong.

Other than that you're insulting people, spamming the thread, and trolling while being the wrong. It's not bias you just need to knock it off like I said.

is there a proof my statements are wrong? if there is then why cant anyone provide such and only bring speculations to the table? at least my point is backed up by reasoning and not twisting words.

insulted people only after i have been insulted, spamming? so me debating is a spam? and the people who actually spammed this thread with nothing more than insults and trolling are ok and you didnt even mention them? as i said is there more biased than that?

maxivitopowe
Jerzuz i thought Abhi was bad

Newjak
is there a proof my statements are wrong? if there is then why cant anyone provide such and only bring speculations to the table? at least my point is backed up by reasoning and not twisting words.

insulted people only after i have been insulted, spamming? so me debating is a spam? and the people who actually spammed this thread with nothing more than insults and trolling are ok and you didnt even mention them? as i said is there more biased than that? There is plenty of proof you just don't want to except it. I've looked through the previous couple of pages and the problem is stemming from you. That's what I see. You're receiving an official warning, next time it will be a ban.

wolverinos
There is plenty of proof you just don't want to except it. I've looked through the previous couple of pages and the problem is stemming from you. That's what I see. You're receiving an official warning, next time it will be a ban.

started from me? really?
i was making my point and discussing, suddenly several trolls appear and start to just trash talk because i offended their asgardian brotherhood, and you claim it started from me because i drew the trash talk by not agreeing with everybody?

Silent Master
this is not my opinion, i pointed out exactly what happened on panel which clearly contradicts what the thorbags would like to believe happened.

The comic makes it clear that the Hulk didn't lift Mjolnir, he just happened to be in contact with it when Thor summoned it; thus giving Hulk the illusion of lifting it. an illusion that Thor shattered.

celeyhyga17
started from me? really?
i was making my point and discussing, suddenly several trolls appear and start to just trash talk because i offended their asgardian brotherhood, and you claim it started from me because i drew the trash talk by not agreeing with everybody?
It's not about offending the "Asgardian" brotherhood.

It's about offending the intelligence of KMC posters.

It would be like you saying "the world is flat" even though there is a mountain of clear evidence that contradicts that statement.

sad

Silent Master

It would be like you saying "the world is flat" even though there is a mountain of clear evidence that contradicts that statement.

sad

To be fair, maybe English is his second language; that could explain why he's having trouble understanding the comic.

wolverinos
The comic makes it clear that the Hulk didn't lift Mjolnir, he just happened to be in contact with it when Thor summoned it; thus giving Hulk the illusion of lifting it. an illusion that Thor shattered.

amm no it does not.
thor stating hulk would not be able to hold mjolnir further thats about it.
on the other hand we see hulk overpowering mjolnir step by step and holding it up in the air.
if thor would summon mjolnir during that time it would fly straight into thor arms with no messing around.

wolverinos

sad

dont know about the intelligence of all KMC posters but i hope for the sake of KMC its far above yours thats for sure.

only there is no evidence, only a statement hulk wont be able to hold mjolnir further after he overpowered it.

wolverinos
To be fair, maybe English is his second language; that could explain why he's having trouble understanding the comic.

English is my third language, however the thing is i dont speak asgardian and thats the problem.
understanding the comics does not mean speculating.
what you are doiung is nothing more than biased speculations which contradict what happened on panel.

Silent Master
You're the one speculating, Thor flat out told the Hulk that he didn't really lift Mjolnir, Hulk was just in contact with Mjolnir when Thor summoned it.

wolverinos
You're the one speculating, Thor flat out told the Hulk that he didn't really lift Mjolnir, Hulk was just in contact with Mjolnir when Thor summoned it.

thats not what was told, thor was mocking hulk for not being able to hold it further while they were in the air.
apparently thor knows more about physicas than you do and knew hulk wouldnt be able to overpower mjolnir again under those circumstances.

Silent Master
It's exactly what Thor was telling the Hulk, as we have been nice enough to explain to you multiple times.

celeyhyga17
dont know about the intelligence of all KMC posters but i hope for the sake of KMC its far above yours thats for sure.

only there is no evidence, only a statement hulk wont be able to hold mjolnir further after he overpowered it.
Funny how you hate all things Thor or Asgardian related because right now you're looking a lot like this guy.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050619065024/marveldatabase/images/6/63/Ulik_001.jpg

Newjak
Guys please stop responding to him it isn't going anywhere.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>