Albert Wesker vs. Russell Edgington

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
No guns, just pure hand-to-hand.

ScreamPaste
Russell Edgington lacks the destructive power necessary to kill someone who can survive RPG's, based on that alone Wesker will win, Wesker is also stronger based on his ability to fasball what appear to be sidewinder missiles.

COG Veteran
Wesker throws his glasses at Russell as a distraction and teleports and then has an Edgington sandwich.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Wesker throws his glasses at Russell as a distraction and teleports and then has an Edgington sandwich.

I don't think he actually teleports, but yeah, this^.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I don't think he actually teleports, but yeah, this^.

I was refering to the movie version. He was probably speed blitzing but yeah, Edgington sandwich.

Sacred 117
Wei posted a video for him in either the sorting or tier threads. Check both for a better reference.

ArtificialGlory
I meant the video game Wesker. He certainly doesn't teleport, he just moves extremely fast.

BloodRain
Comparable speed, strength and regen.

Wesker has superior skills and durability, so he wins.

The_Tempest
Weren't Chris and Jill withstanding all of Wesker's blows? He was beating the shit out of them, yeah, but Russell decapitates foolz with his bare hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.