Marvel NOW Thor vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Only feats they've performed since Marvel now began can be used. Who takes it?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124575/3085270-7482482337-tumbl.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/990e2b16e0bea41c5b2a0a5f653edcc3/tumblr_mkly9djkby1qahtneo1_500.jpg

carver9
Hulk recently already tanked multiple Thor level weapons. smile

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
Only feats they've performed since Marvel now began can be used. Who takes it?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124575/3085270-7482482337-tumbl.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/990e2b16e0bea41c5b2a0a5f653edcc3/tumblr_mkly9djkby1qahtneo1_500.jpg
With ure stips, Thor for healthy majority.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

Hulk seems to be written as a master of Thor one-upsmanship.

Thor will have all the excellent visual dynamics within his feats, befitting a guy that has a hammer with a portion of the Odin Force and a shit ton of powers subsequently coming from it.

And then you have Hulk, who is very limited in his powerset and capabilities and thus it will often be a..."yeah, whatever that guy did 1+, because I have this bit of narration that says this feat is 1+ vs that guy" situation.

Annoyingly convenient and lazy, but it works I guess.

Damborgson

What's a Thor level weapon? laughing out loud

CosmicComet

Its a weapon that works like: "yeah, whatever that guy did 1+, because I have this bit of narration that says this feat is 1+ vs that guy."

So yeah, those weapons get every Thor feat ever. From being blitzed by Mongoose to breaking Galactus' helmet.

It's unbeatable writing!

smile

Zack Fair
LOL@Thor level weapons

So stupid.

So...how about Hercs vs Thor lvl weapons?

Damborgson
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Its a weapon that works like: "yeah, whatever that guy did 1+, because I have this bit of narration that says this feat is 1+ vs that guy."

So yeah, those weapons get every Thor feat ever. From being blitzed by Mongoose to breaking Galactus' helmet.

It's unbeatable writing!

smile

And then the weapon is quickly used as evidence for Hulk > Thor huh? Sounds about right stick out tongue

CosmicComet
And then the weapon is quickly used as evidence for Hulk > Thor huh? Sounds about right stick out tongue

haermm
Yeah, no matter what Thor does now or in the future.

It will always come back to these Thor level weapons.

Basically, the more feats Thor gets, the better he's making Hulk, without even knowing it!

"Stay strong Blonde man! You make Hulk look good!"

*sips his pina colada without performing a single feat ever again*

abhilegend
Yeah, thor level weapons is just stupid. They could've said its mjolnir level or some shit but nah, waid is being lazy now.

Anyway Hulk would win if Thor is going his normal "bash with hammer" routine, otherwise he would win in a close fight.

Damborgson
haermm
Yeah, no matter what Thor does now or in the future.

It will always come back to these Thor level weapons.

Basically, the more feats Thor gets, the better he's making Hulk, without even knowing it!

"Stay strong Blonde man! You make Hulk look good!"

*sips his pina colada without performing a single feat ever again*

laughing

golem370
Hulk beats him because imo he is stronger, tougher, better healing factor, and because now he is a smarter fighter then before.

carver9

It was said the weapons is as powerful as Thor...said on multiple of occasions and Hulk powered through all of them. Just imagine Thor tanking Hulk like weapons with no pause. Thats what Hulk did.

Zack Fair
LOL.

carver9
Here you go.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot24_zpsa56a2928.jpg.html

Now do I have to post him tanking it? On multiple of occasions.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL.

carver9
laughing out loud whatever Zack.

iceman24567
Edge to Thor

Khazra Reborn
Marvel Now feats only, Thor owns.

Killemall
I agree Thor has proven himself lately for sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here you go.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot24_zpsa56a2928.jpg.html

Now do I have to post him tanking it? On multiple of occasions. Originally posted by carver9
It was said the weapons is as powerful as Thor...said on multiple of occasions and Hulk powered through all of them. Just imagine Thor tanking Hulk like weapons with no pause. Thats what Hulk did.

laughing out loud

You think Maria Hill saying some ordnance is Thor level means it's as powerful as Thor? Carver, stop being retarded. I mean, it's nice and all for him to tank high end ordnance but what exactly do you think it proves?

Zack Fair
Thor lvl weapon > hercs of strength

Rage.Of.Olympus
You'd think Carver would be more hesitant in pushing Thor level = As powerful as Thor. Seen beings described as Hulk level, Hulk class in strength etc. more then most.

Branlor Swift
Going purely on after Marvel Now, Hulk simply hasn't accomplished anything in Thor's range. Except of course when him and Thor fought to a double KO after Hulk cheapshotted him, and his fight with Hyperion.

However, the same time Hulk was fighting mechanoids and the like, Thor was shattering planets in his fight with an above Skyfather level being. Among others including a brand new power where Thor can apparently summon a God Damned lorn bolt.

Hulk has done nothing to say he could beat Thor. Thor has really really impressive feats since the "reboot", arguably his highest streak in history. The lowest I can see is Thor stalemating him, but that goes upwards into absolutely stomping territory.

If we base this on entire history, it's a different story in the way Thor molests Hulk

JayDaDon

It's unbeatable writing!

smile

laughing out loud Hulk really seems to bring the 5-year old out of writers

Khazra Reborn
When Waid wrote that, I guess he forgot that he had Hulk get KTFO by residual energy fron Thor's body, just one arc earlier.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JayDaDon
laughing out loud Hulk really seems to bring the 5-year old out of writers

Thor takes on a Skyfather+ being.

Hulk walks through Thor level weapons.

Hulk is thus 1+.

"So it is written, in the book of Rage!"

*claps book shut*

JayDaDon
Hulk will be tanking Gor level bombs next.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

You think Maria Hill saying some ordnance is Thor level means it's as powerful as Thor? Carver, stop being retarded. I mean, it's nice and all for him to tank high end ordnance but what exactly do you think it proves?

Lol...it was said more than once and its clear what direction Waid was trying to point us at when he said that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol...it was said more than once and its clear what direction Waid was trying to point us at when he said that.

And that direction is that Hulk can withstand a weapon built for beings on Thor's level. However, as history has pointed out, that means jack shit conclusively except as a base line maybe and it certainly doesn't mean that this weapon was as powerful as Thor. Seriously, that's retarded.

Branlor Swift

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lxxcmb.jpg

JayDaDon
And that direction is that Hulk can withstand a weapon built for beings on Thor's level. However, as history has pointed out, that means jack shit conclusively except as a base line maybe and it certainly doesn't mean that this weapon was as powerful as Thor. Seriously, that's retarded.

thumb up if we take the Maria quote to be absolutely true then the Hulkbuster armor, the armor created to bust Hulk>the hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://i40.tinypic.com/2lxxcmb.jpg

Lol, I remember that. Hercules is such a goof. Thor spend a decent chunk of the 80's saving and taking care of him.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16530115_WCA_Annual_01_-_06.jpg

Also, is it just me, or is Hercules giving Thor a mid-air hand job?

celeyhyga17
However, the same time Hulk was fighting mechanoids and the like, Thor was shattering planets in his fight with an above Skyfather level being. Among others including a brand new power where Thor can apparently summon a God Damned lorn bolt.

Hulk has done nothing to say he could beat Thor. Thor has really really impressive feats since the "reboot", arguably his highest streak in history. The lowest I can see is Thor stalemating him, but that goes upwards into absolutely stomping territory.
I might buy ure highest streak statement if he actually puts down Apoc empowered Sentry or at least do very well against him.

Really though? His highest streak in history...

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I might buy ure highest streak statement if he actually puts down Apoc empowered Sentry or at least do very well against him.

Really though? His highest streak in history... name a better year

But arguably is the key word. Thor went from a clown baby to absolutely ridiculous in less than a year

eaebiakuya
Also, Marvel Now Thor tanked:

- The Sun

- Interplanetary attacks (Gorr punched/attack him in the Sun, and he flyed to the planet of Godbomb)

- Setry FTL attack

- Being tortured for 17 days (in young version)

celeyhyga17
name a better year

But arguably is the key word. Thor went from a clown baby to absolutely ridiculous in less than a year
Simonson had like a great 3 yrs. De Falco had him do some crazy shiet during his run too.

Damborgson
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Also, Marvel Now Thor tanked:

- The Sun

- Interplanetary attacks (Gorr punched/attack him in the Sun, and he flyed to the planet of Godbomb)

- Setry FTL attack

- Being tortured for 17 days (in young version)

Thor did have some of the best feats in his history recently.

-Flying millions of times the speed of light

-Hitting Gorr so hard he indirectly shattered a planet and damaged a moon

-Tanking a blast that was designed to kill every god in the existence throughout past present and future by absorbing it into his being through his Mjolnirs.

Jesus.

celeyhyga17
-Hitting Gorr so hard he indirectly shattered a planet and damaged a moon
Wasn't really a moon. It was pretty much an inhabited world. Mid-fight during that hellacious battle with Gorr, he actually muscles the darn thing back together and cauterizes it preventing it's destruction!

All that while looking like swiss cheese from the Necrosword.

Damborgson
True. Which would fit the shattering "worlds" quote. Phucking worldbreaker Thor thumb up

carver9
Hulk has recently...

Was the only one that stunned the Starbrand user
Caused planetary destruction while punching an enemy.
Tanked a Nuke that engulfed 1/3 of the planet.
Tanked a adamantium molding blast.
Shown increditble movement speed.
Tanked matter manipulation.
Ripped through armor that can withstand "any" pressure in space.
Tanked blasts that was stated as being Thor level.
Stalemated a powerful being right after his showing of holding two universes apart (and even had Hickman state Hulk is stronger).
Tanked flying/porting through a time limbo.
Took on Thor, Ironman, and Captain America and held his own.
Stabbed Wolverine claws through his skull.
Took out a beast with 3 punches that had companions that was stalemating Thor and beating the rest of the Avengers.

Hulk wins this.

Zack Fair
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcegiahNn1qmk68y.gif

carver9

I understood where Waid was going with this. Don't know why you are having ahard time uunderstanding it. I never said he was shooting out Thors best but he sure as hell was tanking high Herald level powers. Don't know why this is difficult for you to accept. They gave the Thor like weapons some major props...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot12_zps8d41b5d9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27

Even though Hulk tanked it.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcegiahNn1qmk68y.gif

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Edge to Thor

Estacado

ODG
Taking that technology's boasted power levels at face value is a legitimate interpretation. Just so long as you don't turn around and ignore that Thor recently already tanked multiple Thor+++++++++ weapons himself.

eaebiakuya
Hulk has recently...

Marvel Now ?

Have images ?

curryman
"Thor level ordnance"

Is simply put, bullshit.

Any group that's capable of almost mass-producing Mjolnir-level weapons would not only be ruling earth with little to no problem, but the entire galaxy.

ODG
^ Doesn't it strike you that the description "Thor-level" might not necessarily mean "on par with Mjolnir"?

Branlor Swift
Hulk has recently...

Stalemated a powerful being right after his showing of holding two universes apart (and even had Hickman state Hulk is stronger).
Took out a beast with 3 punches that had companions that was stalemating Thor and beating the rest of the Avengers.

Hulk wins this. I don't know how you can start a list and lie on the first point

carver9
I don't know how you can start a list and lie on the first point

I didn't lie. What I said was legit.

Branlor Swift
I didn't lie. What I said was legit. He wasn't the only one, and he was thrown by a class 50-ish character back into the planet to accomplish this via a massive cheap shot. It was pretty much a massive fastball special and whatever Hulk did right before it landed.

You're also using flashback comics as proof. While the release date fits, it's not exactly "now". And I doubt you want to use those considering the issue where Thor beat up two Hulks in h2h as well as ko'ing him in a different fight happened in Flashbacks.

The last one was the Thanos arc too I believe. You could have gotten any other feat from there but you chose the one where the guy's only feat was getting beat by Hulk. You mixed up "beasts".
Going off memory anyway. That also happened before the status quo changed after Avengers vs Queer Men. Which is what Marvel Now is

With that said, I don't think 2, and 3 fit that mold either, but I digress

carver9
He wasn't the only one, and he was thrown by a class 50-ish character back into the planet to accomplish this via a massive cheap shot. It was pretty much a massive fastball special and whatever Hulk did right before it landed.

You're also using flashback comics as proof. While the release date fits, it's not exactly "now". And I doubt you want to use those considering the issue where Thor beat up two Hulks in h2h as well as ko'ing him in a different fight happened in Flashbacks.

The last one was the Thanos arc too I believe. You could have gotten any other feat from there but you chose the one where the guy's only feat was getting beat by Hulk. You mixed up "beasts".
Going off memory anyway. That also happened before the status quo changed after Avengers vs Queer Men. Which is what Marvel Now is

Lol...I know you are not including the throw as something that aided in Hulk stunning the SB. Also, the SB looked up in the air before Hulk hit him. Hulk screamed down the entire time, giving warning that he was about to knock that a** out.

All of those guys during that arc was similar in power...even had a random one stalemating Thor...actually had the advantage against him. I could have used Hulk tanking blasts that dropped Thor on multiple of occasions or Hulk one shotting Thor, but I think that was the best choice.

Is that Thor and Hulks fight even canon? Also, that was a flash back and its unusable...my bad. smile

celeyhyga17
Lol...I know you are not including the throw as something that aided in Hulk stunning the SB.
Erm..
So everytime Thor hurls Mjolnir and rocks someone, it's all Mjolnir...?

confused

He might as well have human strength because apparently to u his strength is never needed anyway..

Branlor Swift
Lol...I know you are not including the throw as something that aided in Hulk stunning the SB. Also, the SB looked up in the air before Hulk hit him. Hulk screamed down the entire time, giving warning that he was about to knock that a** out.

All of those guys during that arc was similar in power...even had a random one stalemating Thor...actually had the advantage against him. I could have used Hulk tanking blasts that dropped Thor on multiple of occasions or Hulk one shotting Thor, but I think that was the best choice.

Is that Thor and Hulks fight even canon? Also, that was a flash back and its unusable...my bad. smile how did the throw not help? Or maybe the 40 or so thousand feet Hulk traveled there didn't help either
Starbrand had no time to do anything and Hulk was aided by traveling way faster than he normally can. Hulk was basically an indestructible projectile.

One of them was a ****ing water dude. How is that similar in power?
The only one with any merit was the one who beat up Thor, and the water dude, who iirc beat up Hulk. The one Hulk 3 shotted did not fight Thor.

It's a comic that apparently happened in the past. Don't see why it wouldn't be canon, just not relevant to the Marvel Now characters.

Also, the fight you mentioned had Thor ko'ing Hulk with a backhand hammer swing. In the same issue Thor beat up two Hulks h2h. Soooo... Not exactly the best evidence to put Hulk over Thor... To say the ****ing least.

carver9
how did the throw not help? Or maybe the 40 or so thousand feet Hulk traveled there didn't help either
Starbrand had no time to do anything and Hulk was aided by traveling way faster than he normally can. Hulk was basically an indestructible projectile.

One of them was a ****ing water dude. How is that similar in power?
The only one with any merit was the one who beat up Thor, and the water dude, who iirc beat up Hulk. The one Hulk 3 shotted did not fight Thor.

It's a comic that apparently happened in the past. Don't see why it wouldn't be canon, just not relevant to the Marvel Now characters.

Also, the fight you mentioned had Thor ko'ing Hulk with a backhand hammer swing. In the same issue Thor beat up two Hulks h2h. Soooo... Not exactly the best evidence to put Hulk over Thor... To say the ****ing least.

Its more on the strength end. I feel safe at saying that if Cannonball flew from those distance hitting the SB, it wouldn't have done a thing. The SB had enough time to brace, hell, moments before that, he tanked an unaware Mjlonir throw.

The water dude didn't beat Hulk. Also, Taurus (think I'm saying that right) koed Thor and Ironman, Thor then fought a different one that basically overpowered him, punched him through a roof, then threw a plane on him. All of them were similar. Hulk just 4 punched one. They were cautious about fighting Hulk anyways.

I already told you I was wrong about using Flash back. Lets get off that topic.

carver9
Erm..
So everytime Thor hurls Mjolnir and rocks someone, it's all Mjolnir...?

confused

He might as well have human strength because apparently to u his strength is never needed anyway..

Your point is irrelevant since the Starbrand tanked a Mjlonir throw in the same arc. A sneak attack Mjlonir throw.

celeyhyga17
Your point is irrelevant since the Starbrand tanked a Mjlonir throw in the same arc. A sneak attack Mjlonir throw.
Huh?

carver9
Huh?

You brought up a Mjlonir throw as a metaphor...I think you should have used a better example since that option was used during that fight as well.

curryman
Originally posted by ODG
^ Doesn't it strike you that the description "Thor-level" might not necessarily mean "on par with Mjolnir"?

It really didn't.

Though that makes a lot more sense smile

Branlor Swift
Its more on the strength end. I feel safe at saying that if Cannonball flew from those distance hitting the SB, it wouldn't have done a thing. The SB had enough time to brace, hell, moments before that, he tanked an unaware Mjlonir throw.

The water dude didn't beat Hulk. Also, Taurus (think I'm saying that right) koed Thor and Ironman, Thor then fought a different one that basically overpowered him, punched him through a roof, then threw a plane on him. All of them were similar. Hulk just 4 punched one. They were cautious about fighting Hulk anyways.

I already told you I was wrong about using Flash back. Lets get off that topic. Cannonball isn't a thousand pound indestructible being that was thrown by a class 50 being that would have picked up speed due to re-entry. Strength had almost nothing to do with that. Great durability feat though
Everyone's tanked a Mjolnir throw. It's when he unloads that it becomes an issue.
But that's all irrelevant considering Hulk wasn't the only one to damage him. They had a rematch in case you weren't aware.

Don't care to look but I'll take your word for it.
Scans please since I'd have to move from my bed to my comp to see from the eyes of a carver.

Also, Hulk may have tanked a Thor level weapon. But that didn't save him from being KO'ed from holding Thor's body which had Mjolnir's residual energy on him. Can you imagine if the actual attack hit Hulk?

carver9
Lol...what scans do you want?

carver9
I think you are asking for this.?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806491/008.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806492/009.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806495/013.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806493/011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806494/012.jpg.html

Branlor Swift
That yes.

Like I said before, that doesn't show a basis for power. If anything that doesn't look good considering the one Hulk beat is the only one without any actual feats. I don't get why you wouldn't use the Badoon blaster part as that shows a comparison unlike "let's just make him this powerful"
Also like I said before, that happened before Marvel Now begun

Damborgson
Hulk has recently...

Hulk wins this.

-not true, Thor did it later on also, and Hulk was flung from space to do it also.

-not marvel now and still a lesser feat

-not marvel now and wasn't 1/3 of the planet

-yep

-its decent. Hulk's always been deceptively fast though.

-when?

-decent

-the weapons were built for Thor level situations. Doesn't mean they stand up the challenge.

-That powerful being has a name, and his name is Hyperion lol. He stalemated a herald, yipee.

-not marvel now and he got beaten up by Thor in both cases.

-that was a good one. He ripped off some of the Thing's face too while weakened.

-not marvel now, and Thor was beating two of them at the same time at one point. Not to mention Avengers Assemble was a piece of shit and you know it.

All in all, none of those feats are even remotely close to the ones I mentioned so...

Bentley
Did I post already that Thor sh_tstomps?

Damborgson
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/st/1436header_banner7375119.jpg

Come at me Carv.

carver9
Lol.

zopzop
Let the haters hate, Carver.

Hulk smashes (even I don't believe this but I'm so sick of Thor).

carver9
Hulk really does win.

Silent Master
Thor wins

Damborgson
Hulk really does win.

Hulk would last a while, but he's a shadow of his Pak age self. He'd get put down.

carver9
Hulk would last a while, but he's a shadow of his Pak age self. He'd get put down.

Don't know why not when Hulk has tanked more than what Thor has endured on panel. His strength fts are better as well.

Damborgson
His durability isn't that special. The fading residual energy from Thor's attack knocked Hulk out. Could you image had it hit?

carver9
His durability isn't that special. The fading residual energy from Thor's attack knocked Hulk out. Could you image had it hit?

An attack that Thor had to take time to do? Thor would get blitzed before any oft that happened. His durability is that special. The guy withstood a weapon that could rewrite molecules on a subatomic level. That's just the minimum of what he's done.

Rao Kal El
I have always seen Hulk as strong enough (dynamic strenght) and with enough hf to fight against Thor, he basically makes up the lack of versatiliy he has with his HF and dynamic strength.

Still, Thor should win this one if he fights smart.

And yeah I agree that "thor level" is as retarded as "an herc"

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I have always seen Hulk as strong enough (dynamic strenght) and with enough hf to fight against Thor, he basically makes up the lack of versatiliy he has with his HF and dynamic strength.

Still, Thor should win this one if he fights smart.

And yeah I agree that "thor level" is as retarded as "an herc"

It was all stated on panel my friend. Numerous of times.

Rao Kal El
It was all stated on panel my friend. Numerous of times.

I am basically bringing this up, because I have seen people who complain against the term "thor level" but they were pretty much ok with the meassurement of "one herc".

I think BOTH terms are retarded.

And lip services often need to be backed up.

In any case what is exactly "thor level"? The maximum amount of force Thor can dish or withstand?

carver9
I am basically bringing this up, because I have seen people who complain against the term "thor level" but they were pretty much ok with the meassurement of "one herc".

I think BOTH terms are retarded.

And lip services often need to be backed up.

In any case what is exactly "thor level"? The maximum amount of force Thor can dish or withstand?

Lol...if it was just lip service, you'll probably have a point but it was so much more. Herc MAXIMUM power output was measured which gave them an indication of how much Hercs it would take to be this powerful, etc... If it was just something made up without any measurement, you'll probably have a point.

The weapons was also measured by shield which gave them an indication that those weapons generate as much force as Thor power output. Banner also said this along with Daredevil. No one is saying that its Thor best but again, they were stated as being Thor level.

deathslash
Thor wins if he fights smart and uses more of his ranged attacks.
Hulk wins if Thor tries to do a fair close combat fight.

Rao Kal El
Lol...if it was just lip service, you'll probably have a point but it was so much more. Herc MAXIMUM power output was measured which gave them an indication of how much Hercs it would take to be this powerful, etc... If it was just something made up without any measurement, you'll probably have a point.

The weapons was also measured by shield which gave them an indication that those weapons generate as much force as Thor power output. Banner also said this along with Daredevil. No one is saying that its Thor best but again, they were stated as being Thor level.

You really want me to go this route?

If an "herc" is the maximum output of hercules power

And non WW hulk can with stand 130+ hercs of force

WHY a non meassured punch of herc is affecting the WWHulk?

This two events happened under the SAME writer.

Give me a logical answer

Why WWH is geting affected for what it seems less than one Herc but non-WWH(even if it is WWH) is withstanding 130+ hercs?

The only logical answer is that "one herc" is a wrong meassure thrown in the storyline to make it more shocking. Or hercules hits harder than one herc. In any case the only conclusion is that "one herc" is a wrong measure.

Fifthchild
Thor's had a good run since the relaunch but Hulk's has probably been better and has had enough "plus one" moments to put him over the top (only being durable enough to withstand travelling through the broken timestream etc).

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by deathslash
Thor wins if he fights smart and uses more of his ranged attacks.
Hulk wins if Thor tries to do a close combat fight.

thumb up

Damborgson
An attack that Thor had to take time to do? Thor would get blitzed before any oft that happened. His durability is that special. The guy withstood a weapon that could rewrite molecules on a subatomic level. That's just the minimum of what he's done.

Thor hardly needs to charge that long to level Hulk. The fading risidual energy was all it took to turn him back to Banner.

I guess Thor better not try all those molecule manip attacks he has then...

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_1rsz_hayate_no_gotoku_2nd_season_-_19_-_large_13_2137.jpg

carver9
You really want me to go this route?

If an "herc" is the maximum output of hercules power

And non WW hulk can with stand 130+ hercs of force

WHY a non meassured punch of herc is affecting the WWHulk?

This two events happened under the SAME writer.

Give me a logical answer

Why WWH is geting affected for what it seems less than one Herc but non-WWH(even if it is WWH) is withstanding 130+ hercs?

The only logical answer is that "one herc" is a wrong meassure thrown in the storyline to make it more shocking. Or hercules hits harder than one herc. In any case the only conclusion is that "one herc" is a wrong measure.

Herc caught him off guard. They threw dust down his throat and eyes and Herc uppercuts him afterwards. Herc punches has also affected Zeus but Herc is a pale image to his father but in this case, Herc surprised punched Hulk. Also, after the World at War arc, WWH became even more powerful. That arc was just the tip of the iceberg. The guy was capable of fightimg old villains that was amped a thousand folds (and equal to Savage Hulk without the amps).

Rao Kal El
I did not saw Hulk becoming more powerful after the WWH arc UNTIL HOTM.

So I think We might be reading diffrent comics.

carver9
I did not saw Hulk becoming more powerful after the WWH arc UNTIL HOTM.

So I think We might be reading diffrent comics.

Uuuummm, he was able to actively achieve WBH whenever he wanted to which means he can actively increase his strength whenever he wanted. He was so powerful that the combined forces of the fantastic four and the Avenegers didn't fight him...hell, he told them they didn't stand a chance fighting him and the team consisted of Heralds. He took out Loeb Rulk that amped off of his power with a Thunder clap. Defeated two Savage Hulk level beings that was amped a thousand fold by punching them into orbit. He took on the entire race of Mindless Ones with one hand and during the same time Umar stated she couldn't handle them (this happened before he went World Breaker). In not going to name everything he did after World at War but its obvious he was more powerful. Far more powerful.

Rao Kal El
Uuuummm, he was able to actively achieve WBH whenever he wanted to which means he can actively increase his strength whenever he wanted. He was so powerful that the combined forces of the fantastic four and the Avenegers didn't fight him...hell, he told them they didn't stand a chance fighting him and the team consisted of Heralds. He took out Loeb Rulk that amped off of his power with a Thunder clap. Defeated two Savage Hulk level beings that was amped a thousand fold by punching them into orbit. He took on the entire race of Mindless Ones with one hand and during the same time Umar stated she couldn't handle them (this happened before he went World Breaker). In not going to name everything he did after World at War but its obvious he was more powerful. Far more powerful.

You are bringing instances in which he is in wb mode holding back and trying to pass them as regular hulk.

The explaination you gave before about being distracted is kind of silly as Pak is basically saying that Hulk innards are 130 times more powerful than hercules but then he contradicts himself with hercules rocking hulk out.

You see where this is going?

Those meassurements thrown lightly are contradicted by the same writter so they are invalid.

Hulk is def stronger than herc, hulks innards are def not stronger than 130 hercs and pak evidence contradicts his own narration. If pak were to say that WBH is 130 times more powerful than Herc, then you have a case. But he contradicts himself up.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Let the haters hate, Carver.
Hulk smashes (even I don't believe this but I'm so sick of Thor). Good. Here, have some of this. wink

http://comicbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/THORGOT2012011_int_LR-5.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E4PkWdgh8x4/Tg4XVOymk8I/AAAAAAAAADE/O0sSLUhgSW8/s1600/thor-gif.gif

Fifthchild

Or maybe that things like this always vary from scene to scene in comic books?

People refusing to acknowledge basic, self-evident facts like this lead to the most useless debates with two sides going round and round forever because they both clinging to one of a pair of facts that "logically" cant both be true....unless of course we were discussing comic books.

carver9
You are bringing instances in which he is in wb mode holding back and trying to pass them as regular hulk.

The explaination you gave before about being distracted is kind of silly as Pak is basically saying that Hulk innards are 130 times more powerful than hercules but then he contradicts himself with hercules rocking hulk out.

You see where this is going?

Those meassurements thrown lightly are contradicted by the same writter so they are invalid.

Hulk is def stronger than herc, hulks innards are def not stronger than 130 hercs and pak evidence contradicts his own narration. If pak were to say that WBH is 130 times more powerful than Herc, then you have a case. But he contradicts himself up.

Not one instance I named had anything to do with WBH. Not one. Please dont make me post them.

Ohhhhhh, trust me, I get what you are saying but like usual, you are wrong when you debate again me.

Like I said before, it was a sneak attack and a plan... and that plan failed. Your argument is like me saying.

"Since Batman amped off Bane Venom can rock Superman (and this is truly a rock, not a sneak attack), Bane amped off Venom or Batman amped off Bane Venom can bench press planets for 5 days".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16829328/bdk_05_017-j_copy.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16829331/bdk_05_019_copy.jpg.html

Is this what you are saying bro. No contradiction was made. Maybe you need to relook at the scene my friend.

Silent Master
It being called "X" level doesn't actually mean anything...hell Apollo and Caitlin Fairchild have been called Majestic level...but per feats Majestic is >>>>>>>>>>> both of them combined.

carver9
Was Apollo and Caitlin power level measured?

Rao Kal El
That will work if this was done by the same writer and of course we know that a street level rocking a top tier is just plain bad writing and here it will fit to say that superman innards are stronger than 130 banes.

But not in the case of herc vs hulk unless you think herc is street level.

carver9
That will work if this was done by the same writer and of course we know that a street level rocking a top tier is just plain bad writing and here it will fit to say that superman innards are stronger than 130 banes.

But not in the case of herc vs hulk unless you think herc is street level.

Ok, I can do better than that. The same Writer showed Superman bench pressing a planet of weights. After this showing, the same writer had Superman punching a dinosaur with mountain busting power. Under the same writer and the sane scientist during the planet benching scene, she stated that Superman power exceed what he showed before (planet benching) and the power that Superman was giving off during the moment was mountain busting. Which one do you accept my friend?

Like I've said before, during the Hulk instance, they prepped for that punch...during the Batman and mountain busting showing, everything was pretty much up front.

Lol at it being PIS when it involves your character. I call PIS on the Herc showing. LOL

Rao Kal El
Was Apollo and Caitlin power level measured?

Who ever called them that was "measuring" their power level, it is a wrong meassure but they were just loselly throwing some wild meaurements out.

I think I made my point and We should just leave it there.

As per the thread

Thor should win if he fights smart and most likely loose if he goes into close combat IMO

carver9
Who ever called them that was "measuring" their power level, it is a wrong meassure but they were just loselly throwing some wild meaurements out.

I think I made my point and We should just leave it there.

As per the thread

Thor should win if he fights smart and most likely loose if he goes into close combat IMO

They were not wrong though and that wasnt the only time the Herc measurement was used.

I made my point as well...nice debating with you like old times buddy.

Rao Kal El
Ok, I can do better than that. The same Writer showed Superman bench pressing a planet of weights. After this showing, the same writer had Superman punching a dinosaur with mountain busting power. Under the same writer and the sane scientist during the planet benching scene, she stated that Superman power exceed what he showed before (planet benching) and the power that Superman was giving off during the moment was mountain busting. Which one do you accept my friend?

Like I've said before, during the Hulk instance, they prepped for that punch...during the Batman and mountain busting showing, everything was pretty much up front.

Lol at it being PIS when it involves your character. I call PIS on the Herc showing. LOL

Either earth weights a mountain
Earth weights earth
earth weights earth but superman punched only mountain level
saying that he punched mountain level is a statement trown losely into the narration.

You pick the one that is more logical

And no is not PIS is bad writting and is not because is my favorite character, is just because the idea of a street level doing that to a top tier is silly and is mostly shown as a shock value.

carver9
Going to bed, will reply tomorrow.

Rao Kal El
They were not wrong though and that wasnt the only time the Herc measurement was used.

I made my point as well...nice debating with you like old times buddy.

much apreciated big grin

Damborgson
Going to bed, will reply tomorrow.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_1rsz_hayate_no_gotoku_2nd_season_-_19_-_large_13_2137.jpg

hmph

Warlord

carver9

carver9
Either earth weights a mountain
Earth weights earth
earth weights earth but superman punched only mountain level
saying that he punched mountain level is a statement trown losely into the narration.

You pick the one that is more logical

And no is not PIS is bad writting and is not because is my favorite character, is just because the idea of a street level doing that to a top tier is silly and is mostly shown as a shock value.

I don't have to accept anything, the only thing I'm doing is crushing your argument. You are clearly picking and choosing along with being a hypocrite. Like is said, I proved my point. You ignored the Batman showing calling it a low showing. You ignoring the writer comment is also being a hypocrite. Like I said before, at least with the Hulk showing it was prepped, what I brought up tonyou was up front and clearly depicted without any outside source.

carver9
Thor hardly needs to charge that long to level Hulk. The fading risidual energy was all it took to turn him back to Banner.

I guess Thor better not try all those molecule manip attacks he has then...

But he did charge a long time though. Also, he wouldn't have time to do any of that anyways since he would get blitzed from the get go.

Hulk already koed Thor a couple of times with well placed hits, it pretty clear what Marvel is trying to tell us.

celeyhyga17
But he did charge a long time though. Also, he wouldn't have time to do any of that anyways since he would get blitzed from the get go.

Hulk already koed Thor a couple of times with well placed hits, it pretty clear what Marvel is trying to tell us.
Lol
laughing

Rao Kal El
I don't have to accept anything, the only thing I'm doing is crushing your argument. You are clearly picking and choosing along with being a hypocrite. Like is said, I proved my point. You ignored the Batman showing calling it a low showing. You ignoring the writer comment is also being a hypocrite. Like I said before, at least with the Hulk showing it was prepped, what I brought up tonyou was up front and clearly depicted without any outside source.

???

Lets just say that in your example Batman is being "Bane level"

a "Bane level" rocking Superman is just silly and mostly done with a shocking value, like calling something "Thor level" or "a herc"

But if you want to believe that you are crushing my argument or that "a herc" means something, be my guest.

carver9
???

Lets just say that in your example Batman is being "Bane level"

a "Bane level" rocking Superman is just silly and mostly done with a shocking value, like calling something "Thor level" or "a herc"

But if you want to believe that you are crushing my argument or that "a herc" means something, be my guest.

So we agree that Bane can bench press planets? thumb up

We also agree that mountain busting is his limit since the same writer used this as a higher power level than his bench pressing ft? thumb up

Rao Kal El
So we agree that Bane can bench press planets? thumb up

We also agree that mountain busting is his limit since the same writer used this as a higher power level than his bench pressing ft? thumb up

Rather something like this: We agree that to measure something in "hercs" "Thor level" or "Bane level" is silly

Lest say you can bench press a planet but also decide to punch in a lower level or just that planet earth weights a mountain. Like I said you pick what ever is more logical for your point of view.

The same thing with the "Herc" messure, remember he has also defeated "celestial killer" tech, what ever logic fits in there you can use it. Like I said, if you want to believe that WWH or savage hulk innards are 130 times stronger than herc, be my guest.

If the conclusion does not makes sense that means a premise is wrong

abhilegend
Why the **** is superman being debated in this thread?

carver9
Rather something like this: We agree that to measure something in "hercs" "Thor level" or "Bane level" is silly

Lest say you can bench press a planet but also decide to punch in a lower level or just that planet earth weights a mountain. Like I said you pick what ever is more logical for your point of view.

The same thing with the "Herc" messure, remember he has also defeated "celestial killer" tech, what ever logic fits in there you can use it. Like I said, if you want to believe that WWH or savage hulk innards are 130 times stronger than herc, be my guest.

If the conclusion does not makes sense that means a premise is wrong

Seems like you are hating. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Again, Herc power was measured...Herc himself participated in this scale of measurment. Hulk innards withstood 100+ Hercs, stated on panel and it happened. Also, Fing Fang was stated as being 30+ Hercs in power after his amp, Hulk took him out with a thunder clap. They guy was just that powerful my friend. Just accept it and move on.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why the **** is superman being debated in this thread?
Oh please u know u love it..

abhilegend
Carver hating superman?

no

celeyhyga17
Carver hating superman?

no
Pshh.. The mere mention of him in any thread gets you excited..

U should be used to him being mentioned in herald vs herald threads.
He's like the measuring stick for any and all would be heralds...
confused

abhilegend
Excited about carver falling on his face again in a thread?

Its just bizarre, superman pops up in the most strange threads which aren't about him. Its like everybody knows if you don't pit your character against superman, your character is shit.

celeyhyga17
Excited about carver falling on his face again in a thread?

Its just bizarre, superman pops up in the most strange threads which aren't about him. Its like everybody knows if you don't pit your character against superman, your character is shit.
Yeah but the 2 in this thread are always associated with Kal in comic book vs threads..

I do agree.. He gets brought up way too much..

abhilegend
Two getting beat up by superman? Other than that Thor and Hulk have nothing in common with superman.

Yup.

Rao Kal El
Seems like you are hating. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Again, Herc power was measured...Herc himself participated in this scale of measurment. Hulk innards withstood 100+ Hercs, stated on panel and it happened. Also, Fing Fang was stated as being 30+ Hercs in power after his amp, Hulk took him out with a thunder clap. They guy was just that powerful my friend. Just accept it and move on.

Agree to disagree and lets just move on buddy big grin

Damborgson

He did, I agree. He doesn't need that much power to KO Hulk though. The stuff that was just clinging to his body was enough.

Hulk's not that fast. Thor's reacted to actual speedsters.

When? Avengers Assemble isn't Marvel NOW iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.