Darth Nox runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Just trying to get a hold of how powerful Nox is. So:

1. Assaj Ventress
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Exar Kun
4. Revan
5. Emperor's Wrath

Nephthys
Beats Assaj and Kenobi with relative ease, but I'm not sure he can beat Exar Kun and his haxxed amulet blasts. IMO, each of the last 3 are toss ups, though Nox can probably beat the Wrath actually.

Nephthys
Also Exar Kun is the only one to actually show the ability to put Nox down for good.

NewGuy01
I would think Revan above Kun, considering he could absorb and redirect Kun 's blasts--Unless you believe his blasts are too powerful for Revan to contain?

But yeah, that was the main thing in question when I made this gauntlet--Can Darth Nox beat Exar Kun?

Mizukage Yoda
I am not so sure the Emperor's Wrath is above Revan or Exar Kun. Anyway he stops at Exar.

Nephthys
I dunno about that:

VZqXhGDgJy0

Thanaton threw everything at Nox, and they just shrugged it off. I think Nox might be capable of beating Kun and tank his amulet blasts considering their sheer ability to withstand punishment.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
I am not so sure the Emperor's Wrath is above Revan or Exar Kun. Anyway he stops at Exar.

True, I merely put him last because he's the other Sith Protagonist.

ROTJ Vader
Loses at Exar forsure.

S_W_LeGenD
Nox most likely clears; he literally manhandled Thanaton which is extremely impressive display of power.

Nox = combination of extreme raw power and supernatural power

Revan may escape death due to his Fold Space talent though.

ares834
Order is a little weird. 3, 4, and maybe 5 all beat him.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nox most likely clears; he literally manhandled Thanaton which is extremely impressive display of power.

Nox = combination of extreme raw power and supernatural power

Revan may escape death due to his Fold Space talent though.

I love how so many people assume Revan can use Fold Space. Though if this is the case, then why didn't he use it in his fight with Vitiate? If he wanted to close ground...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834
Order is a little weird. 3, 4, and maybe 5 all beat him.
I seriously doubt this.

Nox is arguably the next ultimate bad@ss or in the process of becoming the next ultimate bad@ss during the absence of Sith Emperor.

Thanaton is already (super) strong as per canonical revelations; Nox went from losing to him (even as a powerful Force-user) to utterly dominating him (as an individual with vast supernatural abilities).

Thanaton is not to be underestimated: He have history of holding his own against overwhelming odds; his greatest accomplishment is assassinating Exal Kressh (The only known apprentice of Sith Emperor; extraordinarily powerful in the Force; overwhelming combatant), who showed great promise but eventually rebelled against the Sith Emperor.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I love how so many people assume Revan can use Fold Space. Though if this is the case, then why didn't he use it in his fight with Vitiate? If he wanted to close ground...
Circumstances of the encounter perhaps of that it was not possible for him to pull off this feat under overwhelming pressure of Sith Emperor.

Up against an opponent like Sith Emperor, I guess that many would loose clarity under the shadow of his overwhelming presence.

ares834
Nah. Nox is good but he hasn't shown the aptitude to deflect the amulet blasts that were shown to be powerful enough to punch through a Sith Wyrm. As for Revan, I can see anything in Nox's arsenal that Revan can't block or redirect.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834
Nah. Nox is good but he hasn't shown the aptitude to deflect the amulet blasts that were shown to be powerful enough to punch through a Sith Wyrm. As for Revan, I can see anything in Nox's arsenal that Revan can't block or redirect.
Nox comfortably tanked Force powers of Thanaton which were formidable enough to destroy objects made of metal.

During an encounter with Exal Kressh, Thanation utterly destroyed a large metal structure with his lightning. However, a comparatively more potent form of this lightning couldn't breach Nox's supernatural defenses.

------

Here is a feat of Thanaton against a gigantic armored beast:-

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100719141040/starwars/images/5/5d/HornyBeast-BotETBW.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722135633/starwars/images/d/d1/HornyBeastDeathThrows-BotETBW.jpg

------

I doubt that even amulet blasts of Exar Kun can help him against Nox.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I seriously doubt this.

Nox is arguably the next ultimate bad@ss or in the process of becoming the next ultimate bad@ss during the absence of Sith Emperor.

Thanaton is already (super) strong as per canonical revelations; Nox went from losing to him (even as a powerful Force-user) to utterly dominating him (as an individual with vast supernatural abilities).

Thanaton is not to be underestimated: He have history of holding his own against overwhelming odds; his greatest accomplishment is assassinating Exal Kressh (The only known apprentice of Sith Emperor; extraordinarily powerful in the Force; overwhelming combatant), who showed great promise but eventually rebelled against the Sith Emperor.

Circumstances of the encounter perhaps of that it was not possible for him to pull off this feat under overwhelming pressure of Sith Emperor.

Up against an opponent like Sith Emperor, I guess that many would loose clarity under the shadow of his overwhelming presence.

Lol no. Darth Nox is nowhere near becoming close to the Emperor. In SWTOR: Annihilation she wasn't even important enough to be consulted in the selection of the new Dark Councilor.

Marr, Mortis, Ravage and Vowrawn are running the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.