Biggest STFU moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
There are moments when you're reading a comic and some character is so dumb in it that you literally wants to say STFU. The biggest STFU moment for me was, the Sally Floyd/Captain America speech. The man who has stood up to the US Government, Mad Dictators, Angry Gods, Time Traveling Warlords, Cosmic Beings of Incalculable Might, Nazis AND Neo-Nazis and pretty much everyone else basically got brow beaten by a half-wit reporter who had all the debating skills of a drunken 10 year old. I wanted so badly to say STFU *****.

What are some of those moments?

-Pr-
Anytime one of the young/new x-men tried to lecture one of the adults about loss/sacrifice, sticks out in my mind.

Badabing
Originally posted by abhilegend
I wanted so badly to say STFU *****.

What are some of those moments? This:
Hey guys........... biscuits

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
This:
biscuits

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
This:
biscuits
That's it. Someone is going to get extinct soon.

ahuh

Badabing
That's it. Someone is going to get extinct soon.

ahuh laughing out loud

JayDaDon
When Rogue dared to open her mouth to lord Rogers in Uncanny Avengers. She's lucky she didn't catch the Final Justice right there.

JayDaDon
Also ANYTIME Maria Hill speaks

Ash_J_Williams
Pretty much every time Medusa opened her mouth in War/Realm of Kings.

CosmicComet
What Abhi said in the OP.

This dumb ass b.itch is talking about Lolz Cap u don't watch Youtube Ur nawt an 'Merican.

curryman
Hulk's awkward whining in WWH.

Cho whenever he says anything in any comic he's ever been in.

Mystique whenever she's trying to justify her continued existence.

Wasp when she's laying into mutant-hate in current day smile

JayDaDon
Uncanny avengers is a good source of STFU moments. It reminded me of how much I missed good ol verbal confrontations.

Insane Titan
Dooms putdown to Ms Marvel?

JayDaDon
^Made me want to tell Bendis to STFU

basilisk
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Also ANYTIME Maria Hill speaks
Yes. Not quite sure why.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
^Made me want to tell Bendis to STFU
Yes.

HueyFreeman
The x-mens "why werent the avengers there for us " speech during A vs X. I wanted another genosha incident to happen after that whining speech

ChloePat
I love Maria Hill, used to not be able to stand her, but she's a lot of fun.

Pretty much everything that DC have done since the NU52 has made me want to slap someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.