Mew-two vs power puff girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
http://static.zerochan.net/Mewtwo.full.1208319.jpg
A truck transporting a super secret package crashes in the middle of Townsville. The back opens up and Mew-two is free! He sees the whole city as his enemy and goes on a rampage for a short while. He already has knowledge of the power puff girls and awaits their arrival.
They show up and try to save the day! Who wins?

If it is a total stomp in ppg favor then what stipulations would benefit him most here? I think he would hold his own against and beat the ppg but I'm sure not everyone will agree.

NotAllThatEvil
I think mewtwo's telekinesis gives him the edge.

Sacred 117
Mewtwo can passively generate more destructive power than I remember the PPGs being capable of AT ALL. Depending on their susceptibility to getting mindf**ked, he can just do that for starters. My guess is that Mewtwo just utterly shitrapes them.

AuraAngel
The Powerpuff Girls can travel between the Asteroid Belt and Townsville instantly. They are too fast for Mewtwo to stop.

Put on the CIS for the girls and Mewtwo might last long enough to stop them, depending on the level of damage he's done, but if CIS is on for both parties it is also in Mewtwo's nature to dick around/play fair so the girls would probably still win.

Danny Wayne
1v1 he has a chance, all together he dies horribly.

jmoul
I'm assuming you mean the movie version of Mewtwo. His psychic power was strong enough to protect him from any and all damage until Mew surprised him by returning his Shadow Ball, and even then he barely took a scratch. Before he learned to control his powers, Mewtwo destroyed the lab he was created in (granted the people there really didn't resist). He then built an even larger palace in its place, and proceeded to create a nearly planet-wide storm that was powerful enough to have wiped out the world population of people and pokemon.

As for the PPGs, they are strong, but Mewtwo could stop them from moving as easily as he threw Ash in the first movie, and he didn't even need to lift his hand.

In my personal opinion, Mewtwo's powers are just too strong for the girls to go up against.

KingD19
Have you ever seen the PPG movie? They are massively powerful and far beyond anything Metwo's gone up against.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by jmoul
I'm assuming you mean the movie version of Mewtwo. His psychic power was strong enough to protect him from any and all damage until Mew surprised him by returning his Shadow Ball, and even then he barely took a scratch. Before he learned to control his powers, Mewtwo destroyed the lab he was created in (granted the people there really didn't resist). He then built an even larger palace in its place, and proceeded to create a nearly planet-wide storm that was powerful enough to have wiped out the world population of people and pokemon.

As for the PPGs, they are strong, but Mewtwo could stop them from moving as easily as he threw Ash in the first movie, and he didn't even need to lift his hand.

In my personal opinion, Mewtwo's powers are just too strong for the girls to go up against.

They traveled from the Asteroid belt to Earth in an instant to a few seconds(whichever you prefer).

A punch from a single PPG from that velocity would be enough to rip Mewtwo apart.

Now that is with CIS off. With it on...I don't know. The PPG are innocent and don't usually aim to kill but they do beat the crap out of whoever they fight(and they have the strength to do so). Mewtwo for his part will go to more extreme lengths even as a good guy(mindwipe!) but also is not opposed to a good deal of arrogance that would grant the girls and opening.

Mewtwo's best bet would be just how inconsistent the girls can be with at times them being unable to handle simple humans. The PPG are hard to argue for.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Mewtwo can passively generate more destructive power than I remember the PPGs being capable of AT ALL. Depending on their susceptibility to getting mindf**ked, he can just do that for starters. My guess is that Mewtwo just utterly shitrapes them.

Ehhh, Blossom and Buttercup have each shown more destructive potential than Mewtwo's direct attacks. Buttercup by lifting a mountain and Blossom by freezing a planet-busting meteorite and subsequently shattering it. All of the girls are capable of Faster Than Light travel, but they don't do it for it anymore for reasons.

However, they don't have any defense against mental attacks, so there's that.

NemeBro
It depends on the PPG episode.

Best feats, they stomp hard. They could kill Mewtwo accidentally. They are just that strong and fast.

Lowest feats? They get stomped hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.