Iron Munro vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS/CIP

LeonBuco666
Morlun maybe?

zopzop
Morlun 10/10.

maxivitopowe
Morlun

jitay
Bunko

maxivitopowe
Morlun

beatboks
Correct me if I'm wring but Morlun basically fought a drawn out stalemated fight with Spidey. Arn is stronger, faster and more durable than Peter by a degree or two, how does this equate to a morlun 10/10 flawless victory???

jitay
My guess is the Wakanda incident

Yamcha
Originally posted by beatboks
Correct me if I'm wring but Morlun basically fought a drawn out stalemated fight with Spidey. Arn is stronger, faster and more durable than Peter by a degree or two, how does this equate to a morlun 10/10 flawless victory??? While there was the whole incident of Morlun walking through Wakanda and them throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him and him not even flinching..I'm more hung up on this stalemate between him and Pete :0...

Like did they have another fight? Cause the only one I remember is Morlun kinda playing around and then Pete pummeling him as hard as he could until he felt like his hands cracking or something and Morlun just being all "GOOD SHOW OL' CHAP! I SHALL TELL YOUR RELATIVES YOU DID JOLLY GOOD!" then eating Petes eye and beating him black and blue >.>;

jitay
How did the Wakanda incident end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.