..... The Avengers Vs The Green Lantern Corps .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cannonball
Ms.Marvel

Vs

G.L Hal
G.L Stewart
G.L Kilwog
G.L Kyle ....Classic Green Lantern, not white, Brown or whatever color he is now
G.L Jade
G.L Guy

Warlord
Iron Man
Cannonball
Ms.Marvel

are out of place here

LeonBuco666
The lanterns all come together, form a huge shield around the Avengers long enough to count as a win.
Actually no, hulk and/or hyperion and/or thor would have broken out before then.
Iron mans smarts and firepower
Hulks ability to go world breaker instantly
Hyperion, is well hyperion
Ms.Marvels versatility
Thors hammer throws, lightning storms etc
Cannonball, is yet again no need for introduction.
Avengers win more often than not mex.

Supermex
Originally posted by Warlord
Iron Man
Cannonball
Ms.Marvel

are out of place here

I thought 2 Warlord, but then I was thinking about then bring some versatile powers to the fight..

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The lanterns all come together, form a huge shield around the Avengers long enough to count as a win.
Actually no, hulk and/or hyperion and/or thor would have broken out before then.
Ms.Marvels versatility

Nice breakdown Leon!
Yes I was thinking that 2, that Iron Man, Cannon Ball and Ms.Marvel can bring alittle vers to there team in this fight..
Thanks in part to havin Hulk, Thor and Hyp on there side..
It still don't mean there going to win, but I don't see it a stomp for either side..

Warlord
Ms Marvel to her Binary levels would be a better addition and I'd replace Cannonball with I dunno, maybe Captain Universe or something

deathslash
I'm assuming that the lanterns are all pre nu52? If so, then I'd have to say that the Avengers win after a very long, drawn out battle. If it's not the pre nu52, then the lanterns get stomped hard. All I know is that Ironman gets his suit cut open like it's a can of tuna and then gets incinerated by a blast. Also, If you wanted to make this a fair fight, then you should have put Sodam Yat in to try to counteract the overall power of thor, Hyperion, and Hulk.

LeonBuco666
No, not a stomp.
it will be hard fought, but I think Hulks ability to turn WB in less than a second, is the tide turner. None of the contructs will be able to hold together against WBH, Thors hammer throws, maybe, just maybe some of iron mans more powerful attacks , hyperion just being an *******, etc but they could all hang together in H2H though i doubt they could with WBH

LeonBuco666
@Warlord, why would he change it to Capt. U when the current hose has next to no showings to put her on lanterns level.

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Ms.Marvels versatility

I take it you read much about the lanterns do you?

Tony Stark
Not at all high on Cannonball or the regular Ms. (Non-Binary) Marvel but, The Avengers still win the nigh majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.