All out Sentry vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

pym-ftw
Thanos solidly.

Mshinu
Thanos sings Bob a sweet lullaby and sends him to bed.

ozz81
Thanos

tkitna
Thanos

LeonBuco666
Thanos, he never ever really loses to anyone on here.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos, he never ever really loses to anyone on here. wanna cry some more

Tony Stark
Dirty Bob pimp hands him for the win

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Insane Titan
wanna cry some more who said i was crying, its just the truth, no one apart from cosmics, high end reality warpers or abstracts can really beat him. Anyone who says otherwise get mauled

Insane Titan
who said i was crying, its just the truth, no one apart from cosmics, high end reality warpers or abstracts can really beat him. Anyone who says otherwise get mauled skyfathers and high trans characters beat him

Branlor Swift
who said i was crying, its just the truth, no one apart from cosmics, high end reality warpers or abstracts can really beat him. Anyone who says otherwise get mauled So basically what you're saying is that you think Sentry wins?

LeonBuco666
Alot of people beg to differ from what ive seen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Thanos still have his immunity from death? If he does, then I guess this is practically an endless stalemate.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Thanos still have his immunity from death? If he does, then I guess this is practically an endless stalemate. if Thanos is still the avatar of death he should be able to kill Sentry for good as there is a difference between a regular character killing you and someone doing it on behalf/backed by the abstract entity Death itself

quanchi112
Thanos wins. As if there was any doubt.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112

P-Geyser
Thanos, he never ever really loses to anyone on here.

thumbsup

h1a8
Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry stomps him
WWH Sentry could go either way.

Galan007
Sentry wins via skull-face-death-beemz.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16550227_Uncanny_Avengers_011-018.jpg

Sundipped
^
Ha, Thanos charges through that and breaks Sentry's face due to him providing easy access.

Galan007
Fanboy. thumb down

iceman24567
LOL skullbeam for the lose. Thanos win

carver9
Can't see Thanos treating Thor like Sentry did. Sentry wins.

Sundipped
Originally posted by carver9

Well he has dropped Mjolnir like that before.
Thor needs PG to hang with Thanos.

Originally posted by Galan007
Fanboy. thumb down

No
Realist thumb up wink

Tony Stark

In all honesty who has ***** slapped THOR like that...?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry stomps him
WWH Sentry could go either way.
So in your imagination
Terrax ~= Thanos

Makes your DS > Thanos arguments begin to make sence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
Ha, Thanos charges through that and breaks Sentry's face due to him providing easy access.

Sentry then heals himself. Now what happens?

Branlor Swift

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy41_zps2d1158d6.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Energy41_zps2d1158d6.jpg

What's the status of his Death avatar abilities? And were those specific to the Cancerverse beings or to everyone? Will it work on Sentry?

Branlor Swift
What's the status of his Death avatar abilities? And were those specific to the Cancerverse beings or to everyone? Will it work on Sentry? There. It never said, though he was previously able to make Deadpool immortal. It seems he's just throwing Death herself at dudes after he kills them. Of course.

Even if it wouldn't we've seen Sentry blow his wad in a relatively short time.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Tony Stark
In all honesty who has ***** slapped THOR like that...? Serious question though?

Did you miss the entire year of 2012?

Sundipped

Rinse and repeat.
Thanos then teleports away around the 3rd or 4th cycle.

Stoic
What's the status of his Death avatar abilities? And were those specific to the Cancerverse beings or to everyone? Will it work on Sentry?

Exactly, you can't just place that clause on every being in the universe. If this were the case for all beings below Death, Thanos would be able to personally kill beings as powerful as Arishem. Sentry is Death in Life. This means that Death has no dominion over him. Thanos is going to lose this one imo.

Stoic
Rinse and repeat.
Thanos then teleports away around the 3rd or 4th cycle.

Wrong, by the 2nd cycle Sentry would have raised the level of his attack, and Thanos would be in for the fight of his life, and likely lose to the point that he would flee.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There. It never said, though he was previously able to make Deadpool immortal. It seems he's just throwing Death herself at dudes after he kills them. Of course.

Even if it wouldn't we've seen Sentry blow his wad in a relatively short time.

Did he kill anyone from the 616? I remember some Guardians surviving some really nasty shots from Thanos when he was first reborn. Also, it only works on things he kills right? IIRC he didn't just one shot kill Mar-Vell or anything.

He took a hell of a lot of damage during Siege before he went down though. I doubt even Thanos would do as well under Bendis sad as it is.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
Exactly, you can't just place that clause on every being in the universe. If this were the case for all beings below Death, Thanos would be able to personally kill beings as powerful as Arishem. Sentry is Death in Life. This means that Death has no dominion over him. Thanos is going to lose this one imo. Yes, I said he could kill Arishem. But no, it was shown that he can stop someone from reviving when he destroyed them.
Except when Chronos revives Drax again, though he initially died for a while even though he's the champion of Life.

So we take a completely vague sentence from Sentry as proof that has no meaning, but we don't take Thanos killing actual unkillable beings as proof? Not sure I follow

Stoic
Yes, I said he could kill Arishem. But no, it was shown that he can stop someone from reviving when he destroyed them.
Except when Chronos revives Drax again, though he initially died for a while even though he's the champion of Life.

So we take a completely vague sentence from Sentry as proof that has no meaning, but we don't take Thanos killing actual unkillable beings as proof? Not sure I follow

It isn't vague, it's the reason that Owen Reece could not put the Sentry away. Sentry is simply an anomaly the exists outside of the normal universal rules. Vague? No it was not vague. You can take it however you want to. I choose to take it literally that Bob is life in death. He can not die because he is not subject to death. That's how I'll take it currently.

There is no reason for you to believe that Thanos would be able to affect Sentry with powers that he may not even still retain

Branlor Swift
Did he kill anyone from the 616? I remember some Guardians surviving some really nasty shots from Thanos when he was first reborn. Also, it only works on things he kills right? IIRC he didn't just one shot kill Mar-Vell or anything.

He took a hell of a lot of damage during Siege before he went down though. I doubt even Thanos would do as well under Bendis sad as it is. He killed Drax, Nova, and Dyke Vell. Chronos, or Bendis brought back Drax. Though he is a Cosmic Being so that.
He was weakened during that time, and he one shotted everyone he hit except Groot who he two punched.

That's how it was shown to work, yes.

Well, during that series, Thanos took a Cosmic Cube blast without being KO'ed, revived from an anti matter bomb, tanked Mar-Vell who one shot killed Magus and one shotted Surfer indirectly, and would have killed the Annihilators had they not shielded. And apparently killed full Nova Force Nova while him and Cosmic Cube Starlord fought Thanos...
Though nothing Sentry took in Siege was above Thanos' paygrade.

That's because Bendis actually likes Sentry.

Sundipped
Wrong, by the 2nd cycle Sentry would have raised the level of his attack, and Thanos would be in for the fight of his life, and likely lose to the point that he would flee.

Except per forum standards, it constitutes as a forum win after the first cycle. Just like how Sentry took off after downing Thor. That would then be +1 in the win column.

Branlor Swift
It isn't vague, it's the reason that Owen Reece could not put the Sentry away. Sentry is simply an anomaly the exists outside of the normal universal rules. Vague? No it was not vague. You can take it however you want to. I choose to take it literally that Bob is life in death. He can not die because he is not subject to death. That's how I'll take it currently.

There is no reason for you to believe that Thanos would be able to affect Sentry with powers that he may not even still retain You realize he is a Death Horseman right now, and he was saying he was alive?
But you're saying a statement that I can take however I like is not vague? Didn't realize Life-In-Death had a meaning.

So, right, take a statement as ultimate proof, but don't take Thanos actually killing unkillable beings as proof. "Life-In-Death" statement from a guy who's persona has said he is Galactus is irrefutable.

Why wouldn't he retain them? Nothing changed at all except Death neglecting him which led to his role in the first place.

Stoic
He killed Drax, Nova, and Dyke Vell. Chronos, or Bendis brought back Drax. Though he is a Cosmic Being so that.
He was weakened during that time, and he one shotted everyone he hit except Groot who he two punched.

Well, during that series, Thanos took a Cosmic Cube blast without being KO'ed, revived from an anti matter bomb, tanked Mar-Vell who one shot killed Magus and one shotted Surfer indirectly, and would have killed the Annihilators had they not shielded. And apparently killed full Nova Force Nova while him and Cosmic Cube Starlord fought Thanos...

Bob contined a cosmic cubes atempts at fleeing though. I would say that his feat is greater than just taking a hit from it. Bob died, as well as Captain Mar'Vell, and tons of other characters. Bob came back on his own, twice. it wasn't because Death needed an agent out there, or that she couldn't wait to get Thanos off her ass in her realm, it's because Bob somehow exists in flux between life and death, but is not truly subject to either. Thanos would have no effect on Bob if it came down to putting Bob away permanently. It just isn't going to happen.

MM broke Bob down to the point that even a Watcher would have died from being dispersed to the point that he was. For now I will agree that this would go on forever. However Thanos would never fight a pointless battle, so he would just flee.

vince_slice
Well he has dropped Mjolnir like that before.
Thor needs PG to hang with Thanos.

No
Realist thumb up wink

thumb up

Not to mention how the weakest version of Thanos put Thor and Thing down with a few blasts.

Branlor Swift
Bob contined a cosmic cubes atempts at fleeing though. I would say that his feat is greater than just taking a hit from it. Bob died, as well as Captain Mar'Vell, and tons of other characters. Bob came back on his own, twice. it wasn't because Death needed an agent out there, or that she couldn't wait to get Thanos off her ass in her realm, it's because Bob somehow exists in flux between life and death, but is not truly subject to either. Thanos would have no effect on Bob if it came down to putting Bob away permanently. It just isn't going to happen.

MM broke Bob down to the point that even a Watcher would have died from being dispersed to the point that he was. For now I will agree that this would go on forever. However Thanos would never fight a pointless battle, so he would just flee. And Mar-Vell smashed a Cube. The Cube reacts to the user's wishes, that's what makes it powerful when it's being utilized.
And he also got overpowered by Absorbing Man with a sliver of the Cosmic Cube, so there's that.

Or it's because he can come back from death. If Death started touching Sentry's bum, would he simply laugh it off?
Or he could just have the power to stay "Alive" while he's dead as atoms or something since we're speculating.

I don't even know what the second part is supposed to mean. Watcher's aren't unkillable, so uh that.

It could go on forever, but Thanos would flee... OK. Quick question, but how do you see Odin vs Sentry going?

Stoic
And Mar-Vell smashed a Cube. The Cube reacts to the user's wishes, that's what makes it powerful when it's being utilized.
And he also got overpowered by Absorbing Man with a sliver of the Cosmic Cube, so there's that.

Or it's because he can come back from death. If Death started touching Sentry's bum, would he simply laugh it off?
Or he could just have the power to stay "Alive" while he's dead as atoms or something since we're speculating.

I don't even know what the second part is supposed to mean. Watcher's aren't unkillable, so uh that.

It could go on forever, but Thanos would flee... OK. Quick question, but how do you see Odin vs Sentry going?

I don't think that Odin would be able to kill him. He may be able to banish him, but he will not die. It's speculation if it did not happen. Thanos killing a guy that can come back from the dead is speculation since Bob has nothing to do with cancerverse beings. The Sentry is simply something else, as he has always been. In other words Bob is here, but he isn't.

MM killed the Sentry but he came back. Thanos will flee when he realizes that it is pointless fighting someone outside of Deaths touch.

Branlor Swift
I don't think that Odin would be able to kill him. He may be able to banish him, but he will not die. It's speculation if it did not happen. Thanos killing a guy that can come back from the dead is speculation since Bob has nothing to do with cancerverse beings. The Sentry is simply something else, as he has always been. In other words Bob is here, but he isn't.

MM killed the Sentry but he came back. Thanos will flee when he realizes that it is pointless fighting someone outside of Deaths touch. So Odin vs Sentry would go on forever, IYO?

It's speculation based on beings in a similar situation to Sentry. If he can kill Sentry, excellent. If he can't, also excellent.

And MM doesn't, or never did have the ability to deliver permanent death. And that would have counted as a win on the forum anyway...

Or Sentry just burns out.

Stoic
So Odin vs Sentry would go on forever, IYO?

It's speculation based on beings in a similar situation to Sentry. If he can kill Sentry, excellent. If he can't, also excellent.

And MM doesn't, or never did have the ability to deliver permanent death. And that would have counted as a win on the forum anyway...

Or Sentry just burns out.

Odin would perhaps be able to overpower the Sentry via KO, but kill him? not going to happen. Odin is also a decent bit more powerful Than Thanos is according to both of their confrontations with Galactus in terms of power scaling similarities.

It is speculation to believe that Thanos would permanently be able to keep the Sentry dead, if he were able to do so. Bob does not a static power level because he has been shown to operate on the low scale, but then he has these WTF moments

That was a different Sentry, a Sentry that was inept at using the powers that he had. This new Sentry is on a whole other level. Thanos isn't burning this one out. Thanos is also not as strong as the Hulk was during the end of WW Hulk, and he was no where near as powerful as HOTM Hulk. Sentry didn't just face some weak scrub character.

Anyways, it's still speculation to say that Thanos could kill the Sentry simply because he killed the guys that he did. MM killed Sentry like it or not. Sentry came back from the dead. Sentry brought Linsey back to life. Sentry came back from the dead after the Dark Avengers story arc (forgot the name). Bob is an anomaly, he isn't an aspect, but he is phased across several timelines or something at once. This is how he can be a couple of minutes ahead of his adversaries and allies alike.

He is outside of Deaths dominion from what i am getting from his present ant past stunts. We will just have to wait and see i guess.

Branlor Swift
Odin would perhaps be able to overpower the Sentry via KO, but kill him? not going to happen. Odin is also a decent bit more powerful Than Thanos is according to both of their confrontations with Galactus in terms of power scaling similarities.

It is speculation to believe that Thanos would permanently be able to keep the Sentry dead, if he were able to do so. Bob does not a static power level because he has been shown to operate on the low scale, but then he has these WTF moments

That was a different Sentry, a Sentry that was inept at using the powers that he had. This new Sentry is on a whole other level. Thanos isn't burning this one out. Thanos is also not as strong as the Hulk was during the end of WW Hulk, and he was no where near as powerful as HOTM Hulk. Sentry didn't just face some weak scrub character.

Anyways, it's still speculation to say that Thanos could kill the Sentry simply because he killed the guys that he did. MM killed Sentry like it or not. Sentry came back from the dead. Sentry brought Linsey back to life. Sentry came back from the dead after the Dark Avengers story arc (forgot the name). Bob is an anomaly, he isn't an aspect, but he is phased across several timelines or something at once. This is how he can be a couple of minutes ahead of his adversaries and allies alike.

He is outside of Deaths dominion from what i am getting from his present ant past stunts. We will just have to wait and see i guess. How does one KO Sentry then? Besides the many times it happened in comics I mean. I thought we were playing under the assumption that Sentry can't lose unless he perma dies.
I realize Odin is more powerful, but your logic should still apply considering it doesn't seem to be a power issue, but rather a "He can't die" issue.

Though Thanos' Galactus showing was ridiculous, and more than enough to show he could disperse Bob, or KO him from Sentry's past showings... just saying.

Speculation, granted. Though it is an actual ability on beings with the same ability as Sentry to come back to life. Though with all your speculation on how out of Death's domain he is, you'd think you'd love speculation

Inept at using his powers... he literally stated he wasn't holding back. And Thanos doesn't have to be as strong either, he doesn't have to engage in h2h. Fact is Sentry got burnt out in a fight against a being who is below Thanos, which lasted like 20 hits from both sides. Yeah, nowhere near as powerful as a Hulk Sentry never fought. He is, but I digress.
I never said Hulk was a weak scrub, I'm saying he got burnt out in a fight against someone with lesser output than Thanos, who was pretty much fighting for days on end before hand. Fact is it's possible. Even moreso for the people who choose to take the What-If into account, which I suspect you do.

Good for him, he died. So did the Cancerverse Defenders before Thanos attacked them. They came back though from their death much like Sentry, and then Thanos killed them for good.
The difference between Thanos and MM is one was capable of delivering permanent death. I wouldn't bring up a special ability if I was talking about Sentry dying just from being dispersed.

Seems you don't want to wait and see at all. You've already used your opinion like a fact.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He killed Drax, Nova, and Dyke Vell. Chronos, or Bendis brought back Drax. Though he is a Cosmic Being so that.

When did he kill Nova? So from what I understand, whatever Thanos kills stays dead and it's like he shoots death at everyone. Hmm? I thought after Thanos sprang out of the cocoon, he was at full power or had some sort of protection and then was weakened after the Cosmic Cube blast?

I do think that Thanos has faced better odds but I honestly believe that Sentry was intended to be a being at least as powerful as Thanos under Bendis. I specify Bendis, because he's pretty much the only one who wrote Sentry. Usually I wouldn't do that.

Also, have you read Earth X? What do you think of how they handled the Asgardians?

celeyhyga17
I don't think there's any proof of Thanos killing Nova during all that cancerverse stuff. Then again I may have missed something.
embarrasment

psycho gundam
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I don't think there's any proof of Thanos killing Nova
embarrasment http://imageshack.us/a/img852/5644/planet24vh.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://imageshack.us/a/img852/5644/planet24vh.jpg

no2

Branlor Swift
When did he kill Nova? So from what I understand, whatever Thanos kills stays dead and it's like he shoots death at everyone. Hmm? I thought after Thanos sprang out of the cocoon, he was at full power or had some sort of protection and then was weakened after the Cosmic Cube blast?

I do think that Thanos has faced better odds but I honestly believe that Sentry was intended to be a being at least as powerful as Thanos under Bendis. I specify Bendis, because he's pretty much the only one who wrote Sentry. Usually I wouldn't do that.

Also, have you read Earth X? What do you think of how they handled the Asgardians? When the universe was collapsing. Though it'd be funny if he didn't and Nova was the only one who didn't make it out.
Hope we get to see how that fight unfolded sometime.

That's how it appears. If he can actually damage you enough to make a kill shot, you die to death.

http://i43.tinypic.com/mskcuu.jpg

And Bendis wrote a perceived low Thanos showing where he damaged himself with the Cube, got hit with something able to apparently one shot a Cube being, and then got beat up by a ridiculous lineup of Avengers. And he also called everyone an Earther.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but then again, Bendis also intended to show that Hulk can one shot Thor with his own hammer and hand... although that was actually shown in a direct comparison, so meh. Wouldn't put too much stock in Bendis "Intentions"

Not for a while. Weren't they actually aliens fueled by beliefs or something? What's special about them IYO

Rage.Of.Olympus
When the universe was collapsing. Though it'd be funny if he didn't and Nova was the only one who didn't make it out.
Hope we get to see how that fight unfolded sometime.

That's how it appears. If he can actually damage you enough to make a kill shot, you die to death.

http://i43.tinypic.com/mskcuu.jpg

And Bendis wrote a perceived low Thanos showing where he damaged himself with the Cube, got hit with something able to apparently one shot a Cube being, and then got beat up by a ridiculous lineup of Avengers. And he also called everyone an Earther.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but then again, Bendis also intended to show that Hulk can one shot Thor with his own hammer and hand... although that was actually shown in a direct comparison, so meh. Wouldn't put too much stock in Bendis "Intentions"

Not for a while. Weren't they actually aliens fueled by beliefs or something? What's special about them IYO

I swear that comic ended on a cliff hanger. Are you assuming that Thanos killed Nova or was it said? I mean, that's a decent guess but I'm just curious.

Cool.

That's what I mean. Been a while, but I remember when he came back, they couldn't even scratch him physically or mentally and he even survives a weakened Cosmic Cube. But then after killing him was suddenly a possibility and Drax even atomized him with some generic bomb. I always assumed when he came back he was like unstoppable then suddenly he was very much the opposite. Or was this just the case of comic books being inconsistent?

Hey, I believe Bendis sucks. I'm just saying his intention for Sentry matters more then most similar to Pak with World Breaker. Also, for all the crap Bendis gets, up until Avengers Assembles, he wrote one of the most consistently formidable Thor incarnations I'd seen in a while. I have no idea what changed. sad

Nothing particularly special but I thought their origin was interesting. They were pretty much the ultimate form of evolution and were similar to Earth X Franklin Richards. They were as powerful as they believed. I.e. if they believed they were as powerful as Celestials or greater, they would be. But the Celestials convinced them they were dead, so they died. Would have done the same to Galactus Franklin if they knew he wasn't really Galactus.

Galan007
So like I said:

Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry wins via skull-face-death-beemz.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16550227_Uncanny_Avengers_011-018.jpg thumb up

Branlor Swift
I swear that comic ended on a cliff hanger. Are you assuming that Thanos killed Nova or was it said? I mean, that's a decent guess but I'm just curious.

Cool.

That's what I mean. Been a while, but I remember when he came back, they couldn't even scratch him physically or mentally and he even survives a weakened Cosmic Cube. But then after killing him was suddenly a possibility and Drax even atomized him with some generic bomb. I always assumed when he came back he was like unstoppable then suddenly he was very much the opposite. Or was this just the case of comic books being inconsistent?

Hey, I believe Bendis sucks. I'm just saying his intention for Sentry matters more then most similar to Pak with World Breaker. Also, for all the crap Bendis gets, up until Avengers Assembles, he wrote one of the most consistently formidable Thor incarnations I'd seen in a while. I have no idea what changed. sad

Nothing particularly special but I thought their origin was interesting. They were pretty much the ultimate form of evolution and were similar to Earth X Franklin Richards. They were as powerful as they believed. I.e. if they believed they were as powerful as Celestials or greater, they would be. But the Celestials convinced them they were dead, so they died. Would have done the same to Galactus Franklin if they knew he wasn't really Galactus. They had a memorial and everything. And only Starlord and Thanos have appeared since then

Anti matter was apparently written like anti matter. But that's the only thing that really damaged him in the issues besides the Cube knocking his tp field loose, and the Death killing Sword. He came out, beat up the Guardians, got hit by Cube, mind locked. Then Magus detonated the ships, he broke loose from his imprisonment, beat up everyone this time except RR, then he distracted him and they mind locked him again. Then he dropped when he hit the Cancerverse and one shotted the Defenders. Then he started to fight Drax kind of, and they said he recovered too much power and couldn't mind lock, got disintegrated by anti matter bomb. Came back, one shotted Drax. Fought Mar-Vell, kicked the shit out of him. Let him jam his abstract killing sword inside him for a couple pages. Talked to Death, flipped his shit and came at CC Starlord and full Nova Nova.
In a nutshell

Hard to know intention when he's a hack.

It's been like 7 years since I read it. I just remember the Celestials dropping them, a herd of Wolverines, Black Bolt, Cap Marvel, Thanos killing death, and Franklin being awesome

Though on that last one, I would have liked to see Adult Frank talk down to Odin when he was around. Though a Kid Frank/Odin meeting would be interesting

Estacado
Thanos easily.

Mr Master
Just for the record concerning Sentry and the Cube:

That scenery has been mis-interpreted greatly, by me as well years ago.

After reading that arc carefully, I learned the Cube was damaged,
the Cube wasn't trying to hurt anyone, the Cube was scared,
the Cube used a 30 foot robot to momentarily floor Sentry one shot style.

Anyway, when Sentry held the Cube, it wasn't doing anything,
but the moment it exerted some force to escape, it escaped from Sentry's grasp
and blew him across the room.

That aside, yall can proceed with this good debate now.

the Darkone
Thanos rage stomp

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So in your imagination
Terrax ~= Thanos

Makes your DS > Thanos arguments begin to make sence.

Stopping Terrax swing while practically yawning shows that Sentry is vastly more powerful. Breaking Terrax Axe like a toothpick proves Sentry is vastly more powerful.
Terrax can actually give Thanos a fight. But that is irrelevant since that's ABC logic.

Insane Titan
Stopping Terrax swing while practically yawning shows that Sentry is vastly more powerful. Breaking Terrax Axe like a toothpick proves Sentry is vastly more powerful.
Terrax can actually give Thanos a fight. But that is irrelevant since that's ABC logic. lmao Thanos stopped Thor's hammer throw with a simple hand gesture , I know which is more impressive . Breaking his axe isn't impressive it's the same as people Surfers board.

Are you serious? Thanos would annihilate Terrax, he'll Terrax would be lucky if Thanos noticed him

wolverinos
whats the deal with death sentry? so he took thor out and? i am not saying he is some weak feeb however as of right now he doesnt have the feats to suggest he can hang with someone like thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by wolverinos
whats the deal with death sentry? so he took thor out and? i am not saying he is some weak feeb however as of right now he doesnt have the feats to suggest he can hang with someone like thanos. Sentry breaking Terrax's axe like a twig implies that he can easily break Thanos face. This is Sentry at the time of his conception. Using WWH Sentry then Thanos can possibly win.

the Darkone
Thanos is death, Sentry gets his sh** pushed in. Thanos has dealt with more with more powerful beings than Sentry. Death Sentry at best is High Herald until we see more of him, Thanos will treat him like gnat!!

Insane Titan
Sentry breaking Terrax's axe like a twig implies that he can easily break Thanos face. This is Sentry at the time of his conception. Using WWH Sentry then Thanos can possibly win. eh troll care to Reply to my post exposing ur bullshit about Terrax

dial J for Josh
My poor boy bob gets wrecked =( .

Stoic
You realize he is a Death Horseman right now, and he was saying he was alive?
But you're saying a statement that I can take however I like is not vague? Didn't realize Life-In-Death had a meaning.

So, right, take a statement as ultimate proof, but don't take Thanos actually killing unkillable beings as proof. "Life-In-Death" statement from a guy who's persona has said he is Galactus is irrefutable.

Why wouldn't he retain them? Nothing changed at all except Death neglecting him which led to his role in the first place.

Point well taken. i'll just have to see how well this unfolds. However your point does not negate the fact that Bob came back to life on his own before his new role as a Horsemen, and revived his dead wife Linsey. So do you believe that he got a new power set to resurrect himself although he's exhibited this power before, or do you believe that Bob had no power to resurrect himself prior to his seeming demise?

h1a8
lmao Thanos stopped Thor's hammer throw with a simple hand gesture , I know which is more impressive . Breaking his axe isn't impressive it's the same as people Surfers board.

Are you serious? Thanos would annihilate Terrax, he'll Terrax would be lucky if Thanos noticed him

The hammer stopping feat was pathetic. Thanos slowed it down with his forcefield or tk powers. Firelord knocked it away like it was a baseball. Thanos didn't instantly stop it. Using force field powers requires a gesture and one hand. What are you thinking?

Terrax has sliced planets in half with ease with his axe. It's very powerful. Plus you are ignoring the ease in which Sentry broke it.

You don't read comics. Thanos can be hurt by high herald level blunt force. No where in comics did he no sell a high herald level blunt force attack. Thor even rocked him. Thanos actually engaged Terrax before and it didn't appear as if Thanos can no sell him. Actually Thanos had to stop his axe from slicing him in half. Morg went toe to toe with Thanos. Terrax and Morg went toe to toe. That's if you want to use ABC logic dude.

Insane Titan
The hammer stopping feat was pathetic. Thanos slowed it down with his forcefield or tk powers. Firelord knocked it away like it was a baseball. Thanos didn't instantly stop it. Using force field powers requires a gesture and one hand. What are you thinking?

Terrax has sliced planets in half with ease with his axe. It's very powerful. Plus you are ignoring the ease in which Sentry broke it.

You don't read comics. Thanos can be hurt by high herald level blunt force. No where in comics did he no sell a high herald level blunt force attack. Thor even rocked him. Thanos actually engaged Terrax before and it didn't appear as if Thanos can no sell him. Actually Thanos had to stop his axe from slicing him in half. Morg went toe to toe with Thanos. Terrax and Morg went toe to toe. That's if you want to use ABC logic dude. it was tk and the hammer stopped dead in its tracks the moment he raised his hand he didn't have physically engage it , that's true power.

Terrax has sliced a planet in half once in his entire history and it was the axe that had the power to do it , it was the power cosmic being channeled through the axe.

Thanos never engaged. Thanos told Terrax what to do and he did.

Morg got koed once Thanos got serious and Morg has never cut anyone's head off so he wouldn't of done Thanos.

The only time a high herald has actually done any damage to Thanos is when Thor had the PG and then Thanos had only a little nose bleed and smiled

Don't try and educate people on things you have no clue about

SamZED
Did Thanos actually kill unkillable beings? Im asking because iirc I've read on the forum that he "introduced" death to a dimension where it simply didnt exist before and by doing so made them killable. And if so its not really the same as having the power to kill the unkillable. Also Sentry is very much killable, its just he sh!ts all over Death's rules and comes back.

vince_slice
Originally posted by SamZED
Did Thanos actually kill unkillable beings? Im asking because iirc I've read on the forum that he "introduced" death to a dimension where it simply didnt exist before and by doing so made them killable. And if so its not really the same as having the power to kill the unkillable. Also Sentry is very much killable, its just he sh!ts all over Death's rules and comes back.

He did. He one-shot perma killed the Cancerverse Defenders and even comments "I have the power to deliver permanent death." Prior to that, the Guardians killed the Defenders but they resurrected themselves. Thanos only introduced Death into the Cancerverse at the very end by somehow reversing Mar-Vell's ritual.

Branlor Swift
it was tk and the hammer stopped dead in its tracks the moment he raised his hand he didn't have physically engage it , that's true power.

Terrax has sliced a planet in half once in his entire history and it was the axe that had the power to do it , it was the power cosmic being channeled through the axe.

Morg got koed once Thanos got serious and Morg has never cut anyone's head off so he wouldn't of done Thanos.

The only time a high herald has actually done any damage to Thanos is when Thor had the PG and then Thanos had only a little nose bleed and smiled

Don't try and educate people on things you have no clue about actually, Thanos did fight Terrax in a crossover before...

It went about as well as you can imagine.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24487/440945-strength10qh7.jpg

Insane Titan
actually, Thanos did fight Terrax in a crossover before...

It went about as well as you can imagine.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24487/440945-strength10qh7.jpg lol forget about . Wasn't that the one with Surfer and Henshaw in it ?

Branlor Swift
lol forget about . Wasn't that the one with Surfer and Henshaw in it ? Yeah.

It's the one that Superman fans have argued to be canon though based on Henshaw's history. Meh. Thanos certainly doesn't need the feat, but it's funny to say the least.

h1a8
it was tk and the hammer stopped dead in its tracks the moment he raised his hand he didn't have physically engage it , that's true power.

Don't try and educate people on things you have no clue about the hammer gradually slowed to a halt. It took several feet to stop the hammer. Firelord batted it away like a baseball.

An Axe is capable of slicing a planet must be very durable.

Terrax did engage Thanos. Thanos had to catch his Axe or be cut in two.
Thanos was already serious, hes a killer. I don't think you know how the fight went down.

Normal Thor rocked the shit out of thanos with hammer blows. Masterson Thor rocked the shit out of thanos. Other herald level beings have jarred Thanos with blunt force, even Gamora.

Tony Stark
the hammer gradually slowed to a halt. It took several feet to stop the hammer. Firelord batted it away like a baseball.

Thanos was already serious, hes a killer. I don't think you know how the fight went down.

Normal Thor rocked the shit out of thanos with hammer blows. Masterson Thor rocked the shit out of thanos. Other herald level beings have jarred Thanos with blunt force, even Gamora.

You are correct

Insane Titan
the hammer gradually slowed to a halt. It took several feet to stop the hammer. Firelord batted it away like a baseball.

Normal Thor rocked the shit out of thanos with hammer blows. Masterson Thor rocked the shit out of thanos. Other herald level beings have jarred Thanos with blunt force, even Gamora. stop lying you see the hammer flying through the air and stop dead.

The axe was empowered by the power cosmic to slice the planet in two its that simple.

The Terrax /Thanos fight your using is non cannon lol.

Thor couldn't hurt a pre death Thanos and masters on Thor only knocked Thanos over and did no damage. He was sparring with Gamora and the once actually did fight he killed her.

Name al these other herald lvl beings that have rocked him

carver9
Quan...why didn't you post in this thread?

quanchi112
Quan...why didn't you post in this thread? I did. First page, genius.

h1a8
stop lying you see the hammer flying through the air and stop dead.

The axe was empowered by the power cosmic to slice the planet in two its that simple.

The Terrax /Thanos fight your using is non cannon lol.

Thor couldn't hurt a pre death Thanos and masters on Thor only knocked Thanos over and did no damage. He was sparring with Gamora and the once actually did fight he killed her.

Name al these other herald lvl beings that have rocked him

Facepalm worthy you are. The barrier forms at least 4 feet away from Thanos. The hammer falls a foot from Thanos feet. Thus the hammer traveled at least 3 feet under resistance of the barrier. Firelord still batted it away like a baseball.

Terrax/Thanos is canon but not usable here. I concede that one.

No visible damage doesn't prove anything. In over 95% of all older comics, characters are koed, killed, etc. with no visible damage. We look at their face as they are being hit (visible pain or stun). Remember a ko is also a win too. Visible damage does not have to occur for a ko to happen. Masterson Thor phucked Thanos up when he had the IG.

Warlock
Thor
Thing
Gamora
Squirrel Girl
Arrows
Star Fox
Lord Marvell
Quasar
Wolverine
Captain Marvell
Drax

There could be more though

But here is the kicker: Thanos has never no sold a blunt force hit from a high herald level being. If he did then there could be an argument that all the many times he was rocked by high heralds or below are just low showings.

Stoic
whats the deal with death sentry? so he took thor out and? i am not saying he is some weak feeb however as of right now he doesnt have the feats to suggest he can hang with someone like thanos.

Here's a very good question. Did Sentry take Thor out faster than Thanos took the Silver Surfer out? Thanos' ability to kill the unkillable has nothing to do with the Sentry, because he is more of a psionic anomaly phased over several time continuities. At least this is what i got from his past showings. Which is why he can come back from just about anything, unless you were able to nullify him in his entirety. Owen couldn't and I just don't see how Thanos would be able to either.

I think that this will be a stalemate, and Thanos would just get what he went there for, and bounce.

quanchi112
Thanos as the avatar of death delivers the True Death.

Stoic
Thanos as the avatar of death delivers the True Death.

He would have to destroy Bob in many different instances though, this is why it would be a stalemate. Bob doesn't have enough feats at this point to suggest that he could seriously injure Thanos if at all. I have high doubts that he could, but Thanos would not be able to put Bob away either. It's just a stalemate, they would make an interesting combo though.

quanchi112
He would have to destroy Bob in many different instances though, this is why it would be a stalemate. Bob doesn't have enough feats at this point to suggest that he could seriously injure Thanos if at all. I have high doubts that he could, but Thanos would not be able to put Bob away either. It's just a stalemate, they would make an interesting combo though. Thanos can kill those who cannot die. The Void has never killed an unkillable. Thanos has. Thanos kills him.

Done. Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
Facepalm worthy you are. The barrier forms at least 4 feet away from Thanos. The hammer falls a foot from Thanos feet. Thus the hammer traveled at least 3 feet under resistance of the barrier. Firelord still batted it away like a baseball.

Terrax/Thanos is canon but not usable here. I concede that one.

No visible damage doesn't prove anything. In over 95% of all older comics, characters are koed, killed, etc. with no visible damage. We look at their face as they are being hit (visible pain or stun). Remember a ko is also a win too. Visible damage does not have to occur for a ko to happen. Masterson Thor phucked Thanos up when he had the IG.

Warlock
Thor
Thing
Gamora
Squirrel Girl
Arrows
Star Fox
Lord Marvell
Quasar
Wolverine
Captain Marvell
Drax

There could be more though

But here is the kicker: Thanos has never no sold a blunt force hit from a high herald level being. If he did then there could be an argument that all the many times he was rocked by high heralds or below are just low showings. you seriously just to stupid to deal with, go away read what you're talking about and understand the context then come back to me

curryman
Because Terrax sliced some shitty, desolate, tiny-ass planet by the end of annihilation, he can now kill any planet smile

Anyone stopping his axe happen to be stopping a massive planetary++ killing force.

h1a8
you seriously just to stupid to deal with, go away read what you're talking about and understand the context then come back to me

Bottomline:
Every time Thanos encountered a blunt force attack from a herald level being he was affected. At no time in his history did he no sell a herald level blunt force attack. You can rebutt this argument and thus you choose to troll and say I'm stupid. When one has bias and can't rebut an opposing argument they always give an emotional response. This is typical of robots (people who can be controlled like a puppet).

h1a8
Originally posted by curryman
Because Terrax sliced some shitty, desolate, tiny-ass planet by the end of annihilation, he can now kill any planet smile

Anyone stopping his axe happen to be stopping a massive planetary++ killing force.

The planet had a lush atmosphere and was capable of supporting life (as you see all of the aliens that lived on it). Thus it was at least Earth sized by using science. Second, any planet in comics with atmosphere is, per writer's intentions, at least Earth sized.

The axe didn't slice the planet by only pure blunt force. Terrax channeled cosmic energy towards the blade. It was a combined energy and cutting attack.

Insane Titan
Bottomline:
Every time Thanos encountered a blunt force attack from a herald level being he was affected. At no time in his history did he no sell a herald level blunt force attack. You can rebutt this argument and thus you choose to troll and say I'm stupid. When one has bias and can't rebut an opposing argument they always give an emotional response. This is typical of robots (people who can be controlled like a puppet). I could easily pick apart every example you have used, but you will low ball , troll and try and pass your opinion of as fact.

For example Lord Marvell did nothing to Thanos and got owned easily and Drax was created by a cosmic entity to stop Thanos.

Context isn't your freind

h1a8
I could easily pick apart every example you have used, but you will low ball , troll and try and pass your opinion of as fact.

For example Lord Marvell did nothing to Thanos and got owned easily and Drax was created by a cosmic entity to stop Thanos.

Context isn't your freind
I don't lowball. Lowball implies using low feats and not considering contradicting higher ones.
Thanos has no feats of no selling herald level blunt force to contradict him being affected by herald level beings. If he does then prove it.

No signs of damage is not proof of being affected in comics. I already stated this. Characters have been killed, felt pain, got koed, with no signs of visible damage.
We go by a character's face and expression when they are attacked, as well as writer's intent.

Drax was created with the physical power to stop Thanos. He wasn't kryptonite. If you disagree then Surfer could easily find Thanos weakness like he did Gladiator and beat him everytime.

Insane Titan
I don't lowball. Lowball implies using low feats and not considering contradicting higher ones.
Thanos has no feats of no selling herald level blunt force to contradict him being affected by herald level beings. If he does then prove it.

No signs of damage is not proof of being affected in comics. I already stated this. Characters have been killed, felt pain, got koed, with no signs of visible damage.
We go by a character's face and expression when they are attacked, as well as writer's intent.

Drax was created with the physical power to stop Thanos. He wasn't kryptonite. If you disagree then Surfer could easily find Thanos weakness like he did Gladiator and beat him everytime. so you lied about using lord Marvell as proof as he did nothing to Thanos except when he was granted the ceremonial sword empowered by cancerverse gods.

Drax was created by the god of Titan who's power far exceeds Surfers and Drax went through several incarnation changes before he could adapt and kill Thanos, it was stated several times during annihilation and GOTG only he could kill Thanos.

Gladiator was weak against radiation Thanos has no known weakness , Drax had it encoded into his DNA to be able to kill Thanos.

So but on panel proof>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion troll

carver9
What is Thanos weakness?

Insane Titan
What is Thanos weakness? has never ever been stated, Chronos just created Drax to be able to kill Thanos simple as that

h1a8
so you lied about using lord Marvell as proof as he did nothing to Thanos except when he was granted the ceremonial sword empowered by cancerverse gods.

Drax was created by the god of Titan who's power far exceeds Surfers and Drax went through several incarnation changes before he could adapt and kill Thanos, it was stated several times during annihilation and GOTG only he could kill Thanos.

Gladiator was weak against radiation Thanos has no known weakness , Drax had it encoded into his DNA to be able to kill Thanos.

So but on panel proof>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion troll
marvell rocked the shit out of Thanos when he hit him into the ground. Look at Thanos face as he is being hit. Thats called being affected.

So Drax dna is a form of kryptonite ti Thanos?
or was he created to be powerful enough to end Thanos.

I can prove it was the latter.

In drax conception the writer had him busts planets, rip out cores of stars just to show the reader that he had the power to destroy Thanos. It had nothing to do with kryptonite dna.

You contradicted yourself when you said Thanos had no weakness yet he is weak to Draxs dna.

the Darkone
Drax is Thanos weaknees to a degree but that's no guarantee and Drax isn't smartest person in the woodshed, Thanos is by far one of the most powerful Trans level character and the most versatile. At best Death Sentry is high herald still no threat to Thanos, Sentry would get dismiss as a gnat.

Insane Titan
marvell rocked the shit out of Thanos when he hit him into the ground. Look at Thanos face as he is being hit. Thats called being affected.

So Drax dna is a form of kryptonite ti Thanos?
or was he created to be powerful enough to end Thanos.

I can prove it was the latter.

In drax conception the writer had him busts planets, rip out cores of stars just to show the reader that he had the power to destroy Thanos. It had nothing to do with kryptonite dna.

You contradicted yourself when you said Thanos had no weakness yet he is weak to Draxs dna. haha Thanos hit Marvell into the ground you idiot , Marvell never hit Thanos once.

Give me Thanos exact weakness then, il wait for your proof

Damborgson
What is Thanos weakness?

Bendis

h1a8
haha Thanos hit Marvell into the ground you idiot , Marvell never hit Thanos once.

Give me Thanos exact weakness then, il wait for your proof is funny how others don't come to my rescue when they see my opponent is clearly wrong. I will post the scans when I get home.
Marvell first hit Thanos into the ground. Thanos then later choked Mar vell.

I'm saying you are contradicting yourself.
You claim that drax is Thanos weakness because of his dna but then say Thanos had no weakness. Which is it? If it's the latter then drax simply was able to beat Thanos due to having sufficient quantity of power to do so.

Insane Titan
is funny how others don't come to my rescue when they see my opponent is clearly wrong. I will post the scans when I get home.
Marvell first hit Thanos into the ground. Thanos then later choked Mar vell.

I'm saying you are contradicting yourself.
You claim that drax is Thanos weakness because of his dna but then say Thanos had no weakness. Which is it? If it's the latter then drax simply was able to beat Thanos due to having sufficient quantity of power to do so. I hope to god you post this scan. Thanos and Marvell charge at each other snarling at each other. Thanos hits Marvell , slams and chokes him you clown.

Read up on Drax he was created to bring Thanos down, he'll Drax started to glow a green aura and develop claws to tear through Thanos shielding .

You are hopeless

h1a8
I hope to god you post this scan. Thanos and Marvell charge at each other snarling at each other. Thanos hits Marvell , slams and chokes him you clown.

Read up on Drax he was created to bring Thanos down, he'll Drax started to glow a green aura and develop claws to tear through Thanos shielding .

You are hopeless

LMAO, really?

Here you go!
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1459394-bleach_style003.jpg

So was the green aura a form of kryptonite to Thanos?

Insane Titan
Haha Marvell isn't slamming Thanos you idiot he is trying to punch him while Thanos charging his hand up and they are both snarling at each other.

Who knows but Giffen the writer of Annihilation said Draxs presence weakend Thanos, someone will have the interview

vince_slice
That's suppose to be Mar-Vell punching Thanos into the ground? laughing out loud

This is what it looks like to be slammed or punched into the ground:
http://s22.postimg.org/ubrnq8x99/ti_23.jpg
Notice the difference?

tkitna
Originally posted by vince_slice
That's suppose to be Mar-Vell punching Thanos into the ground? laughing out loud

Notice the difference?

laughing out loud

h1a8

Notice the difference?

That's not the point. IMO, any being with class 100 strength is supposed to hit any durable being through the ground.

Titan was arguing that Thanos is immune to high herald level blunt force. I listed many characters who have hurt/rocked/stun Thanos who were high herald and below. Titan picked Mar-vell off my list and said that Mar-vell didn't touch Thanos. I posted the scan to prove him wrong.

You are trolling with this though since it has nothing to do with the discussion.

Insane Titan
Hahahahaha you said he rocked Thanos, do u even read what you put troll?

carver9
H1...just stop. Please just stop.

the Darkone
Thanos beats Sentry so bad. Sentry wishes he stayed dead

Tony Stark
THANOS wouldn't know what hit him... DSENTRY FTW

the Darkone
Sentry will have a emotional break down dealing with Thanos

h1a8
H1...just stop. Please just stop.

Stop trolling Carver and just rebut any of my arguments or just ignore.

Hahahahaha you said he rocked Thanos, do u even read what you put troll? He did. Look at Thanos face. That isn't a face that shows pleasure at all but extreme effection.

Sixth_Winged
I am undecided atm. Both are getting propped at currently so I guess well have to wait til the apocalypse twins and infinity arcs are finished.

Golgo13
Thanos.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sentry will have a emotional break down dealing with Thanos

DSENTRY doesn't look like he has a mental deficiency as part of his makeup

Insane Titan
Stop trolling Carver and just rebut any of my arguments or just ignore.

He did. Look at Thanos face. That isn't a face that shows pleasure at all but extreme effection. haha can you even hear yourself. Thanos and Marvell face are both the same from snarling be screaming at each other which the did in the previous page when they started to charge at each other.

Go away you complete and joke

h1a8
haha can you even hear yourself. Thanos and Marvell face are both the same from snarling be screaming at each other which the did in the previous page when they started to charge at each other.

Go away you complete and joke sure, characters generally snarl when they are getting punched in the face. That makes a lot of sense.

Insane Titan
sure, characters generally snarl when they are getting punched in the face. That makes a lot of sense. haha you are unreal, you sad troll everyone is openly laughing at you

Zack Fair
Thanos.

TheGodKiller
That's suppose to be Mar-Vell punching Thanos into the ground?
Nope. It's supposed to be h1 caving his face in with those awesome 60 mph punches. Along with shattering fluffy galaxies as a side effect.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thanos.
thumb up

wolverinos
Just remember one thing yo, an all out sentry is still sentry.
Thanos owns.

Brockalizer
What is Thanos weakness? Himself

Brockalizer
sure, characters generally snarl when they are getting punched in the face. That makes a lot of sense. You've obviously never heard of Rocky Balboa my friend.
http://youtu.be/-WeQsgOjOBU

Tony Stark
Just remember one thing yo, an all out sentry is still sentry.
Thanos owns.

At no point in time did THANOS ever punk THOR as easily as SENTRY just did...

Juss sayn'

TheGodKiller
At no point in time did THANOS ever punk THOR as easily as SENTRY just did...

Juss sayn'
He did punk with the Silver Surfer(the guy who's universally considered Thor's most evenly matched peer) with little more than half a dozen punches. Then there's also the fact that one hand palm-dropping Mjolnir is a "been there, done that" sort of feat for Thanos, while it is a jaw-dropping recent one for an amped Sentry.

There's also the fact that Thanos' best feats are far better than the Death Seed amped Sentry's.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He did punk with the Silver Surfer(the guy who's universally considered Thor's most evenly matched peer) with little more than half a dozen punches. Then there's also the fact that one hand palm-dropping Mjolnir is a "been there, done that" sort of feat for Thanos, while it is a jaw-dropping recent one for an amped Sentry.

There's also the fact that Thanos' best feats are far better than the Death Seed amped Sentry's. characters fluctuate from comic to comic. Especially jobbers like surfer. Abc logic doesn't work here.

Using shields to stop mjolnir over several feat is lower than a Herald feat. Firelord batted it away like a baseball bat. The fact that Thanos had to stop the hammer proves that he was going to get phucked up if he got hit with it.

Thanos best feats doesn't compare to Sentry best feats. Even Sentry feat against terrax shits on anything Thanos has done. As well as the feat against Genis.

h1a8
Double post

the Darkone

There's also the fact that Thanos' best feats are far better than the Death Seed amped Sentry's.

thumb up Thanos all day

h1a8
Sentry all day

Insane Titan
Still trolling all day

TheGodKiller
Thanos best feats doesn't compare to Sentry best feats. Even Sentry feat against terrax shits on anything Thanos has done. As well as the feat against Genis.
hysterical

Tony Stark

How many Gods has THANOS killed

Tony Stark
characters fluctuate from comic to comic. Especially jobbers like surfer. Abc logic doesn't work here.

Using shields to stop mjolnir over several feat is lower than a Herald feat. Firelord batted it away like a baseball bat. The fact that Thanos had to stop the hammer proves that he was going to get phucked up if he got hit with it.

yes

TheGodKiller
How many Gods has THANOS killed
More than Sentry.

Tony Stark
More than Sentry.

So you'll have no problem giving me just 2 of them then...

Branlor Swift
So you'll have no problem giving me just 2 of them then... He's killed the entire company before.

But I'd like to think keeping Surfer with a spark of his life beats killing Ares and getting damaged in the process

Tony Stark
He's killed the entire company before.

But I'd like to think keeping Surfer with a spark of his life beats killing Ares and getting damaged in the process

Liking and respecting SS as I do; he's not a God and you forgot about LOKI...?

Tony Stark
He's killed the entire company before.

For some reason Bob doesn't look damaged to me...

Branlor Swift
If we're under the assumption Sentry just grabbed Ares at the start of the fight and tore him in half, sure it was a complete cakewalk

Liking and respecting SS as I do; he's not a God and you forgot about LOKI...? God is an indicator of what exactly? Power level? Loki is Surfer level who wanted to die like Sentry in the same story... And Ares is God awful. He killed a high herald and a weak character, good for him. How pointless the title of God is though when you realize neither of these beings are Gods

Why don't you just go ahead and ask how many people Thanos killed in the storyline Seige?

TheGodKiller
So you'll have no problem giving me just 2 of them then...
I'll name an entire universe of them: the Many-Angled Ones.

Who, btw, also happened to be unkillable immortals like Sentry.

the Darkone
Sentry is the most inconsistent character in years, and he is facing Thanos who has already defeated him before the battle even began. Thanos defeated the Elders of The Universe at their own game and cosmic abstract, defeated a cube being by shut down her brain, held his own against the top sky father in comics in Odin, battled Tyrant who rape a team high heralds, went to a universe that death doesn't exist and killed the unkillable permanently, defeated Lord Mar-vell who was easily trans who earlier smashed Surfer and Nova Prime and killed the Magus with greatest of ease.

Sentry at best is High Herald and facing High Trans in Thanos, this ain't DC Sentry would get stomp and molested by the Mad Titan!!

bbrem123
sentry at best high herald? haha that is laughable

Tony Stark
Sentry is the most inconsistent character in years, and he is facing Thanos who has already defeated him before the battle even began. Thanos defeated the Elders of The Universe at their own game and cosmic abstract, defeated a cube being by shut down her brain, held his own against the top sky father in comics in Odin, battled Tyrant who rape a team high heralds, went to a universe that death doesn't exist and killed the unkillable permanently, defeated Lord Mar-vell who was easily trans who earlier smashed Surfer and Nova Prime and killed the Magus with greatest of ease.

Sentry at best is High Herald and facing High Trans in Thanos, this ain't DC Sentry would get stomp and molested by the Mad Titan!!

THANOS holding his own against Odin is being a bit generous IMO... And saying that SENTRY at best was a High Herald; may be the the most preposterous statement of the week.

the Darkone
Sentry really dosen't represent Superman; he mostly represent Tagnet Superman Harvey Dent/Ultraman still below Thanos

the Darkone
THANOS holding his own against Odin is being a bit generous IMO... And saying that SENTRY at best was a High Herald; may be the the most preposterous statement of the week.

Im being generous, Sentry is overrated point blank. Your claims are preposterous more than anybodies. No one really takes you seriously anyways

h1a8
Im being generous, Sentry is overrated point blank. Your claims are preposterous more than anybodies. No one really takes you seriously anyways

Sentry's feats are above Thanos though.
He has the MM feat, the Terrax axe breaking feat, the Genis feat, etc.
His potential is probably abstract level.
Just 1 millionth of the power of a million exploding suns is more than Thanos.

Can't no high herald pull off the Genis feat or terrax feat. Can't no high herald pull off the MM feat. Can't no high herald rip Ares in two. So to say he is high herald at best is stupid.

Insane Titan
Wait you're actually serious about this aren't you ?

h1a8
Wait you're actually serious about this aren't you ?
Duh

Insane Titan
Duh so despite been proven wrong you still continue to troll

the Darkone

Tony Stark

How is SENTRY overrated? His feats speak for themselves.

And pot meet kettle...

Tony Stark
so despite been proven wrong you still continue to troll

What again did h1a8 say about SENTRY that has been proven wrong?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>