Marvel 616 invades DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Marvel 616 invades DCU

Marvel U decides that they want to subjugate the Multi-Verse and the first universe standing in their easy of multi-versal control is the DCU

You are the GRAND GENERAL COMMANDER

This is Pre Flashpoint DCU

The entirety of the costumed Marvel-Verse is in agreement with this plan from Jester to Thanos.

The only fighters allowed are lowest Trans/highest Herald

Marvel U only has a cursory knowledge of DCU i.e. the names of all the supers

How would you do your takeover

maxivitopowe
Ding Ding Ding

Bonus Round:

How does Marvel fare against:

Flashpoint DCU

Pre Crisis DCU

DCNu

Ultimate Marvel

SamZED
Id send in the Squirrel Girl. That'd be overkill.

maxivitopowe
I said lowest Trans
she's like triple sky father

SamZED
Oh... my bad...

LeonBuco666
Well squirrel girl invades them anyway and kills everyone

MF DELPH
It's going to take something subversive. Direct assault brings too many heavyweights into the game. It'd have to be something like a MU braintrust of Thanos, Doom, Grandmaster, Reed, High Evolutionary, Apocalypse, etc. finding a way to covertly mind control or weaponize most of the DCU's non-meta population to gain an overwhelming numbers advantage, then after springing a trap and mind controlling a majority of the universe unleashing hell on the people able to resist with a giant stockpile of Cosmic Cubes and the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'd bide my time and do a lot of reconnaissance using Skrulls and telepaths, abducting a member of the various non-meta races of the DCU for genetic evaluation and experimentation. I'd then have Thanos, Apocalypse, High Evolutionary, Mr. Sinister, and members of Weapon Plus create a techno-organic virus that infects non-meta humanoids and rewrites their DNA to become the Thanos Clones from Infinity Abyss, the Super Skrull variants from Secret Invasion, the Harbinger of Apocalypse, and Weapon XVs upon activation (it would lie dormant until a signal activated). I'd then employ legions of Skrulls to impersonate the natives of various planets in the DCU and spread the virus throughout their food and water supply as well as have an airborne variant. Once that phase is complete I'd extract the Skrulls and send in Ultron and his armies along with the Phalanx and Technarchy to make it appear as a typical alien robot invasion (and also to remove the possibility of a telepath picking up this was all part of a bigger plot). When the native metas engage the Ultrons the virus would be activated and each planets non-meta population becomes part of my army and we'd massacre the native metas.

LeonBuco666
Nice^
Or just send in squirrel girl for laughs?

quanchi112
Marvel decimates dc. It isn't close IMO.

maxivitopowe
@ Delph that's the shit that I'm talking about

dynamix
Originally posted by MF DELPH
It's going to take something subversive. Direct assault brings too many heavyweights into the game. It'd have to be something like a MU braintrust of Thanos, Doom, Grandmaster, Reed, High Evolutionary, Apocalypse, etc. finding a way to covertly mind control or weaponize most of the DCU's non-meta population to gain an overwhelming numbers advantage, then after springing a trap and mind controlling a majority of the universe unleashing hell on the people able to resist with a giant stockpile of Cosmic Cubes and the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'd bide my time and do a lot of reconnaissance using Skrulls and telepaths, abducting a member of the various non-meta races of the DCU for genetic evaluation and experimentation. I'd then have Thanos, Apocalypse, High Evolutionary, Mr. Sinister, and members of Weapon Plus create a techno-organic virus that infects non-meta humanoids and rewrites their DNA to become the Thanos Clones from Infinity Abyss, the Super Skrull variants from Secret Invasion, the Harbinger of Apocalypse, and Weapon XVs upon activation (it would lie dormant until a signal activated). I'd then employ legions of Skrulls to impersonate the natives of various planets in the DCU and spread the virus throughout their food and water supply as well as have an airborne variant. Once that phase is complete I'd extract the Skrulls and send in Ultron and his armies along with the Phalanx and Technarchy to make it appear as a typical alien robot invasion (and also to remove the possibility of a telepath picking up this was all part of a bigger plot). When the native metas engage the Ultrons the virus would be activated and each planets non-meta population becomes part of my army and we'd massacre the native metas.

ha, well thought out my dude. Alexander the Great would be proud lol.

Supermex

Ha President. OBAMA wants you in Israel by the end of the week to corinate a tactical attack on Syria

And he said to bring this Thanos guy with you

Uriel005

I'd bide my time and do a lot of reconnaissance using Skrulls and telepaths, abducting a member of the various non-meta races of the DCU for genetic evaluation and experimentation. I'd then have Thanos, Apocalypse, High Evolutionary, Mr. Sinister, and members of Weapon Plus create a techno-organic virus that infects non-meta humanoids and rewrites their DNA to become the Thanos Clones from Infinity Abyss, the Super Skrull variants from Secret Invasion, the Harbinger of Apocalypse, and Weapon XVs upon activation (it would lie dormant until a signal activated). I'd then employ legions of Skrulls to impersonate the natives of various planets in the DCU and spread the virus throughout their food and water supply as well as have an airborne variant. Once that phase is complete I'd extract the Skrulls and send in Ultron and his armies along with the Phalanx and Technarchy to make it appear as a typical alien robot invasion (and also to remove the possibility of a telepath picking up this was all part of a bigger plot). When the native metas engage the Ultrons the virus would be activated and each planets non-meta population becomes part of my army and we'd massacre the native metas. Something similar though I'd probably add resurrecting Forge and having him build whatever the think tank type characters think up Reed, Pym, Doom High Evolutionary etc etc.

Also are we allowed to consider wiped universes conquered? For instance having said think tank develop a bomb to wipe out all life future/past/present and immortal/deity/mortal/microbial/abstract anthromorphological representations of absolutes i.e. the endless/Spiritual beings in the DCU and take the resources and call it a day

maxivitopowe
No subjugate not destroy

maxivitopowe
Unless you have the means to said nothingness as a slave culture

maxivitopowe
I would just put Synch, Forge and Prodigy in the same room as the think tank

Alias Stone
Doom that is all

pym-ftw
Unless Dc can forsee the attack thier Earth is destroyed in moments, and then its down to millions vs a handful.

Marvel stomps hard.

maxivitopowe
Bump

maxivitopowe
They could make billions more earth/nonpowered ground troops by spider islanding everyone

curryman
Since it's an invasion, I assume that we want to leave most of the world intact?

Brockalizer
War of Attrition: First I'd send the Skrulls in to infiltrate and fill in the blanks. Next comes a two pronged diversionary attack. The phalanx is sent to Earth, while the Annihilation Wave goes to Oa. Both targets will survive but suffer heavy losses. While this is going on Forge is arming a squadron designed by Sinister and High Evolutionary consisting of an amalgamation of the Annihilators. This will draw out DC's heaviest hitters. While this battle rages I am preparing my final wave, a battalion of Thanosi based on DC's most powerful heroes/villains.

maxivitopowe
Bump

LordofBrooklyn
The DCU is where the House Of El reside.

Marvel is doomed!

maxivitopowe
Them how would DCU fair against M616 LoB

SquallX
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Unless Dc can forsee the attack thier Earth is destroyed in moments, and then its down to millions vs a handful.

Marvel stomps hard.

You do know there characters like that right?

iceman24567
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Marvel stomps hard. You mean......like precog? LOL

maxivitopowe
Bump

Reflassshh
PC JLA solos in the 2nd round.

Supermex
Everyone thinking Marvel wins is forgetting that Batman is on DC Earth

Golgo13
Who cares about batman? Constantine owns all.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel decimates dc. It isn't close IMO.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.