DCU invades Marvel 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
DCU invades Marvel 616

DCU decides that they want to subjugate the Multi-Verse and the first universe standing in their easy of multi-versal control is the Marvel U.

You can play as either Post, Pre, or DCNu

You are the GRAND GENERAL COMMANDER

The entirety of the costumed DC-Verse is in agreement with this plan from Alfred to Darkseid.

The only fighters allowed are lowest Trans/highest Herald

DCU only has a cursory knowledge of Marvel U i.e. the names of all the supers

How would you do your takeover

maxivitopowe
Bump

golem370
I would walk up to each city turn from the city and bend over and pat my ass but that just what I would do if I were them.

maxivitopowe
What?

Stoic
Good idea for a video game bad one for a versus topic.

Yamcha
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
DCU invades Marvel 616

DCU decides that they want to subjugate the Multi-Verse and the first universe standing in their easy of multi-versal control is the Marvel U.

The entirety of the costumed DC-Verse is in agreement with this plan from Alfred to Darkseid.

Alfred...as in..Batman's butler Alfred?

I just hand the reigns over to pre flashpoint supes after accidentally throwing Lois Lane tied to Doomsday in the hands of the Marvel universe, while enjoying some of that amazing honey tea Hal said Alfred made..always wanted to try that mmmm

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsdcb2aaeb.jpg

maxivitopowe

quanchi112
Marvel destroys the infidels.

Alias Stone
marvel employs squirrel girl

quanchi112
Originally posted by Alias Stone
marvel employs squirrel girl dc has no answer for her.

Golgo13
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
DCU invades Marvel 616

All trans/high heralds? Too many characters.

maxivitopowe
Squirrel Girl isn't allowed as i said she's triple Skyfather and its LOWEST Trans/HIGHEST Herald

maxivitopowe
and below

LeonBuco666
Would love to see darkseid to use the OE against say Reed Richards who has the UN lol the look a darkseids face when he diiiiees!

Alias Stone
marvel has the greater spy and espionage unit i guess so even if they do manage to take marvel earth it will be able to take it back

pym-ftw
Pym & Reed win before anyone else even notices the invaders.

jitay
true

maxivitopowe
Bump

maxivitopowe
They could make billions more earth/nonpowered ground troops by spider islanding everyone

maxivitopowe
Bump

SquallX
Brother Eye and his OMAC virus would be a crucial treat.

Once the the heroes realize humans are trapped inside, they'll hesitate.

Superman and his Legion of robots backed with New Gods tech, Brother Eye, Amazo adaptoid abilities would make them pretty beastly.

I could just summon the Legions and there foes to help.

I would have Manchester black and Maxwell Lord with enough time mind
control the likes of Thor and few other Heroes and Villains and let them go wild on the Earth.

Zoom, Inertia, Professor Zoom, Barry Allen, Wally West, Johnny Quick and Bart merged with the Speed Force just start killing left and right.

If i don't want to do all that planning, i could just have Superman use the Miracle Machine.

Reflassshh
^ thumb up

quanchi112
Marvel still wrecks.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SquallX
Brother Eye and his OMAC virus would be a crucial treat.

Once the the heroes realize humans are trapped inside, they'll hesitate.

Superman and his Legion of robots backed with New Gods tech, Brother Eye, Amazo adaptoid abilities would make them pretty beastly.

I could just summon the Legions and there foes to help.

I would have Manchester black and Maxwell Lord with enough time mind
control the likes of Thor and few other Heroes and Villains and let them go wild on the Earth.

Zoom, Inertia, Professor Zoom, Barry Allen, Wally West, Johnny Quick and Bart merged with the Speed Force just start killing left and right.

If i don't want to do all that planning, i could just have Superman use the Miracle Machine.

Team Flash wrecks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team Flash wrecks. How ?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?
due to speed steal and speedblitz maybe?

Reflassshh
double post

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
due to speed steal and speedblitz maybe? Not beating the marvel u. Laughable.

Reflassshh
Not beating the marvel u. Laughable.
They are not alone.

quanchi112
They are not alone. Celestials annihilate the speedsters. Marvel u. is on another level.

Golgo13
due to speed steal and speedblitz maybe?

Flash's clean house. thumb up

quanchi112
Flash's clean house. thumb up How ?

Golgo13
They are not alone.

You only need one Flash. wink

Reflassshh
Celestials annihilate the speedsters. Marvel u. is on another level.
Why would they interfere?.

Reflassshh
You only need one Flash. wink
Flash fact.

SquallX
Celestials annihilate the speedsters. Marvel u. is on another level.

You do know your Celestials are nothing to a being that wields the Miracle Machine right?

Also, the Flashes have the ability to ****ing go back in time you moron.

Branlor Swift
Is someone who is saying the Flashes can beat Celestials calling someone else a moron?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Is someone who is saying the Flashes can beat Celestials calling someone else a moron?
Back in the day, barry gave COIE Anti-monitor a run for his money via speedblitz, you don't think Celestial> COIE Monty, do you?

SquallX

Learn to read genius. I said the Flash families posses the ability to time travel. Never said they would beat the Celestials.

Barry Allen from COIE would kill a few Celstials by himself. Stack him up with Bart after he absorbs the Speed Force, backing them up with Zoom and profresor Zoom time travel abilities, the Celestials would have a have time contending.

Branlor Swift
Back in the day, barry gave COIE Anti-monitor a run for his money via speedblitz, you don't think Celestial> COIE Monty, do you? In way of battle feats, a Celestial is more powerful than any Anti-Monitor save Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor.

Anti-Monitor almost got destroyed by his Thunderers at one point. He got his shell destroyed by Supergirl. And after Dawn of Time he got his shit absolutely pushed in by a group of relatively low level characters. Sad thing is he was more impressive in Sinestro Corps War outside his "all energy absorbed" form.

And using "Barry's" best feat from an issue that screwed with canonicity against someone without a healing factor

But yes, let's go with Barry being able to solo Celestials and call everyone else a moron for disagreeing. What feats back up him beating Celestials? Why only his best feat of course, and only if we just write "COIE" and act like that has meaning.

What other feats back up him beating a Celestial though?

quanchi112
You do know your Celestials are nothing to a being that wields the Miracle Machine right?

Also, the Flashes have the ability to ****ing go back in time you moron. I do know you're upset that the Celestials stomp the flashes. Miracle Machine is mainly hype and would be annihilated in the marvel u.

Branlor Swift
Learn to read genius. I said the Flash families posses the ability to time travel. Never said they would beat the Celestials.

Barry Allen from COIE would kill a few Celstials by himself. Stack him up with Bart after he absorbs the Speed Force, backing them up with Zoom and profresor Zoom time travel abilities, the Celestials would have a have time contending.

Yes, I have a reading problem. Same post

Reflassshh
Where did i call someone a moron?, i didn't said that flash solos the celestials neither, someone is having a bad day lol.
If you read carefully you will notice what i was saying was that flash family won't be stomped so easily as you're trying to make appear. not at all.

Branlor Swift
Where did i call someone a moron?, i didn't said that flash solos the celestials neither, someone is having a bad day lol.
If you read carefully you will notice what i was saying was that flash family won't be stomped so easily as you're trying to make appear. not at all. You are directly replying to a post where I responded to someone who called someone a moron while thinking that Celestials lose to a Flash. It wasn't in a response to you, but in general to squall's tone.

If I read carefully you are defending the Flashes by saying Barry almost beat Anti-Monitor and AM is above Celestials. Where should I draw my conclusions from that? Naturally my conclusion should be that you were only saying the Flashes won't get stomped so easily.

And yes, the Flash family easily gets stomped. Ashema (a lower level Celestial) was able to tank attacks from a pissed off Franklin Richards who created the pocket universe where he created his own Galactus who was way above the "616" heroes. Among the control of time and space, reality manip, and being crazily above any Flash in existence...

The Flashes are an utter joke to any Celestial.

Odekahn
Celestials > Flashes

Reflassshh
You are directly replying to a post where I responded to someone who called someone a moron while thinking that Celestials lose to a Flash. It wasn't in a response to you, but in general to squall's tone.

If I read carefully you are defending the Flashes by saying Barry almost beat Anti-Monitor and AM is above Celestials. Where should I draw my conclusions from that? Naturally my conclusion should be that you were only saying the Flashes won't get stomped so easily.

And yes, the Flash family easily gets stomped. Ashema (a lower level Celestial) was able to tank attacks from a pissed off Franklin Richards who created the pocket universe where he created his own Galactus who was way above the "616" heroes. Among the control of time and space, reality manip, and being crazily above any Flash in existence...

The Flashes are an utter joke to any Celestial.

Thor has hurt a celestial, why couldn't the flashes?, im not saying they'll win.
Anyway nobody answered me why they will interfere in first place.

Branlor Swift
Thor has hurt a celestial, why couldn't the flashes?, im not saying they'll win.
Anyway nobody answered me why they will interfere in first place. Deathstroke beat a Flash easily, why couldn't a Celestial?
Also, they instantly healed from Thor, in the same issue they embarrassed severely amped Odin Destroyer who was cutting off arms to no effect and getting his most powerful blast palmed. But yes, the Flash could put up a great fight.

Irrelevant now that you made the claim they stand a chance.

SquallX
Deathstroke beat a Flash easily, why couldn't a Celestial?
Also, they instantly healed from Thor, in the same issue they embarrassed severely amped Odin Destroyer who was cutting off arms to no effect and getting his most powerful blast palmed. But yes, the Flash could put up a great fight.

Irrelevant now that you made the claim they stand a chance.

And Spiderman beat Firelord. What's your point?

Weaker character with a jobber aura always ends up winning in the end.

Branlor Swift

Weaker character with a jobber aura always ends up winning in the end. That the Flashes have way worse lows tha...

Nevermind, this is stupid

Anyway, any Flash gets instantly disintegrated by any Celestial. Call me a Celestial fanboy, but that's just fact. Flash Fact

quanchi112

Weaker character with a jobber aura always ends up winning in the end. Context. Tis is entirely different and the point is the Flashes get annihilated by Celestials. laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
Aren't Celestials abstract?

Omega Vision
dc has no answer for her.
Neither did Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Neither did Thanos That was a clone which apparently fools people in the real world. High fives the real Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Marvel would stomp and theres's two reason why:
1- The Library of heroes of Marvel is just absurd. I think it overweight by far DC's.
2- Since Reed isn't allowed because he's not that powerful, well, I let in the hands of Doom the pleasure to command, and I watch him counter-prep/destroy DC's plan.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel would stomp and theres's two reason why:
1- The Library of heroes of Marvel is just absurd. I think it overweight by far DC's.
2- Since Reed isn't allowed because he's not that powerful, well, I let in the hands of Doom the pleasure to command, and I watch him counter-prep/destroy DC's plan.

1. How do you figure? Give reasoning.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.