Iron Fist vs Superior Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Golgo13
Spider-Man.

pym-ftw
Danny kicks him in the face, again.

SamZED
Only to lose to him off-pannel, again.evil face

pym-ftw
You can't prove it raver

Mshinu
Lord Rand beats down this Inferior Bug

maxivitopowe
Split

deathslash
Danny punches a hole in his chest

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Only to lose to him off-pannel, again.evil face

Nah stick out tongue

guy222
Spidey

SamZED
Its worth mentioning that Spock has long razor sharp retractable claws and he's not affraid to use them. Among other tech hos carries around. His spoder bots should count as standart equipment imo and they got lasers can generate forcefields etc

cdtm
Well, he doesn't exactly use them like Mr. Terrific does his T sphere's.. Mostly, he'll use them to keep civilians safe.

Using them is a rare enough thing where they really shouldn't be standard gear, imo..

iscaremonkeys
haven't read much of superior spidy but spidy

pym-ftw
Welcome back, but your wrong.

iscaremonkeys
Dat moustache... Elaborate on how im wrong

pym-ftw
Step 1: Thread with iron fist confirmed
Step 2: Iron Fist Wins.

Rinse. Repeat.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Step 1: Thread with iron fist confirmed
Step 2: Iron Fist Wins.

Rinse. Repeat. legit statement here... no feats shown no feats talked about.

pym-ftw
They fought once but it was only one panel.

Danny's foot was planted in Spidey's face.

iscaremonkeys
to my knowledge spidey kicked his ass off screen

cdtm
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
to my knowledge spidey kicked his ass off screen

In all seriousness:

Doc Oct probably simply left the fight to chase that entity. Winning fights wasn't his concern, keeping up with the entity was.

SamZED
Then why would the entity leave Iron Fist if he was winning?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
They fought once but it was only one panel.

Danny's foot was planted in Spidey's face. It was both him and Cage who fought him. After he's already went through a dozen of other heroes. Cyclops also managed to hit him recently before nearly getting strangled to death. Just saying.shifty

Mindset
Sam, I will punch you square in the mouth.

SamZED
Oh yeah? That's what yor mom said.

Did I do it right...?

cdtm
Then why would the entity leave Iron Fist if he was winning?
\

Well, we don't really know who was possessed. It could have possessed Cage, and Danny went to his defense.

The entity did possess Daredevil and some other street types.. But could it access the skills of a street? Let alone manipulate chi, even with access to memories/skills? It was never really explained...

Mindset

Did I do it right...? I don't think so.

iscaremonkeys

Did I do it right...?
nah its supposed to be
That's what your mom said before I made her a wonder woman

curryman
Danny hears Spidey sweat, and then beats him.

Branlor Swift
Only to lose to him off-pannel, again.evil face The fight is a panel long of Spider-Man getting his head stomped in.

Obviously we should conclude Spider-Man won based on near nothing except him living

curryman
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The fight is a panel long of Spider-Man getting his head stomped in.

Obviously we should conclude Spider-Man won based on near nothing except him living

Living against Rand is a good feat for Spidey..... or anyone uhuh

SamZED
The fight is a panel long of Spider-Man getting his head stomped in.

Obviously we should conclude Spider-Man won based on near nothing except him living Yet you feel comfortable saying things like "Spider-man was getting his head stomped in" because apparently every time we see a character in comics get hit once it must mean he's losing..
I was kidding with the lost off-pannel thing anyway but he wasnt winning either otherwise Carrion would have no reason to leave his body. And again it was both him and Cage and that's after Spock went through a bunch of heroes so alln all not bad.

iscaremonkeys
can current iorn fist make his hand stronger than diamonds?

Branlor Swift
Yet you feel comfortable saying things like "Spider-man was getting his head stomped in" because apparently every time we see a character in comics get hit once it must mean he's losing..
I was kidding with the lost off-pannel thing anyway but he wasnt winning either otherwise Carrion would have no reason to leave his body. And again it was both him and Cage and that's after Spock went through a bunch of heroes so alln all not bad. because that's all the panel is. Spider-Man getting beat up.

You don't even know who Carrion was inside.

cdtm
can current iorn fist make his hand stronger than diamonds?

Why?

iscaremonkeys
if he can do that iron fist has a slight chance

deathslash
if he can do that iron fist has a slight chance you...... you're joking right?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by deathslash
you...... you're joking right? cant blame me. only haven't read much superior

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist hits harder than tanks pushing balloons into a human

SamZED
because that's all the panel is. Spider-Man getting beat up.

You don't even know who Carrion was inside. The pannel shows Spock taking on both of them and getting hit once. Does not = taking a beating, not even close.

If its Cage - even better. Means IF attacked Spock who wasn't looking for a fight with him. He was only after posessed heroes.

Branlor Swift
The pannel shows Spock taking on both of them and getting hit once. Does not = taking a beating, not even close.

If its Cage - even better. Means IF attacked Spock who wasn't looking for a fight with him. He was only after posessed heroes. When the only confirmed hit is Iron Fist kicking every single tooth out of Spider-Man's mouth, that is not Iron Fist losing a fight.

Spin class at the spin doctors.

Either way, wasn't using the iron fist in that single panel.

Sixth_Winged
Iron Fist hits harder than tanks pushing balloons into a human

lol

cdtm
The pannel shows Spock taking on both of them and getting hit once. Does not = taking a beating, not even close.

If its Cage - even better. Means IF attacked Spock who wasn't looking for a fight with him. He was only after posessed heroes.

Agreed, the other heroes were totally wrong for not giving him the realizing if he's going around hitting heroes in the face, he must have a good reason for it.

But I guess that privilege is reserved for guys like Superman. ^_^

SamZED
When the only confirmed hit is Iron Fist kicking every single tooth out of Spider-Man's mouth, that is not Iron Fist losing a fight.

Spin class at the spin doctors.

Either way, wasn't using the iron fist in that single panel. His teeth seemed fine to me few pages later when he fought the Avengers. You can keep exaggerating all you want. What really happened - IF landed one hit (big whoop) on Spock who was taking on both him and Cage.. After taking on a number of other heroes. I guess that puts Danny in the same league as Scott Summers and Fancy Dan.erm

Again, I was joking with that "lost off-pannel" comment. Seriously, concidering Danny's average feats you're making too much of a big deal out of him managing to land a single hit on an already tired Spock.

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed, the other heroes were totally wrong for not giving him the realizing if he's going around hitting heroes in the face, he must have a good reason for it.

But I guess that privilege is reserved for guys like Superman. ^_^ People never liked SM as much as they do Cap or Supes. Him acting like a complete douche in the past few months probably didnt help his case.big grin

Branlor Swift
His teeth seemed fine to me few pages later when he fought the Avengers. You can keep exaggerating all you want. What really happened - IF landed one hit (big whoop) on Spock who was taking on both him and Cage.. After taking on a number of other heroes. I guess that puts Danny in the same league as Scott Summers and Fancy Dan.erm

Again, I was joking with that "lost off-pannel" comment. Seriously, concidering Danny's average feats you're making too much of a big deal out of him managing to land a single hit on an already tired Spock. If Cyclops and Fancy Dan were a panel long of them landing a hit on SpOck, then yeah. But we know they lost since it was an extended fight.

I just really don't get how that's a joke is all. It'd be like saying Dr Strange beat Spider-Man off panel in that book.

I'm not assuming who won or lost, I'm just saying Spider-Man didn't based on that panel.

SamZED
If Cyclops and Fancy Dan were a panel long of them landing a hit on SpOck, then yeah. But we know they lost since it was an extended fight.

I just really don't get how that's a joke is all. It'd be like saying Dr Strange beat Spider-Man off panel in that book.

I'm not assuming who won or lost, I'm just saying Spider-Man didn't based on that panel. I agree with that. But SpOck getting tagged is hardly a big deal. Happens to SM both in extended fights and pannel long fights that happen off-pannel. Doesnt mean hes getting beat up.

StiltmanFTW
Spock may have beaten Lord Rand's mightiest herald, but beating Galactu... I mean, Lord Fist himself is not possible.

Unless you're Wolverine, of course.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spock may have beaten Lord Rand's mightiest herald, but beating Galactu... I mean, Lord Fist himself is not possible.

Unless you're Wolverine, of course. Your Wolverine fanboyism needs to be overwritten by Fist realism

SamZED
Beating Wolverine is impossible.

Unless you're Black Panther. Or Superior Spider-man. Or Cyclops. Or a deer.

Didn't he lose to Howard the Duck recently?

StiltmanFTW
Sorry Sam, can't hear you over the sound of Otto's jaw breaking.

http://i44.tinypic.com/nossxt.jpg

SamZED
Can someone post the BP scans for me? Im too tired and too drunk.

StiltmanFTW
King of the Dead BP and he didn't beat Logan.

http://i42.tinypic.com/r2s0nc.jpg

SamZED
He said Wolverine fights like an amature. He wasnt talking about his current less skilled state too but talking in general.stick out tongue

AND STOP USING THAT FACE ITS NOT FAIR!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, Wolverine has really been getting his ass handed to him pretty often lately huh? Karma's a cold hearted b*tch with a 14 inch strap-on Stiltman. Funny how you and Skrank have conveniently not been around when Janitor Wolverine went on duty.

Branlor Swift
They need to write a flashback Spider-Man issue where Pete and Ben KO Wolverine too. And then if Ultimate Spider-Man comes to 616, they can have him knock him out too

Rage.Of.Olympus
They need to write a flashback Spider-Man issue where Pete and Ben KO Wolverine too. And then if Ultimate Spider-Man comes to 616, they can have him knock him out too

thumb up

Have you seen these yet Sam? Wolverine definitely needs some hand to hand combat training. Maybe he can sign up for lessons with Steve or Thor:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16630210_New_Avengers_v3_009-019.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16630211_New_Avengers_v3_009-020.jpg

shifty

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

Have you seen these yet Sam? Wolverine definitely needs some hand to hand combat training. Maybe he can sign up for lessons with Steve or Thor:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16630210_New_Avengers_v3_009-019.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16630211_New_Avengers_v3_009-020.jpg

shifty The guy can just stand there and utterly outskill the dickens out of Wolverine

Corvus looks cool as shit. I hope he sticks around after this event.

Hickman wanted to have him carry around Wolverine's head during the event, but he wasn't allowed to by Tom

SamZED
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

shifty big grin Yeah. Doesnt hurt to post it again.
Steve or Thor? Those guys are too much. I was thinking someone more up his speed like... The D-man.

dial J for Josh
Logan has been getting wrecked as of late in multiple story lines by multiple characters. You guys also forgot to add that Kaine the Scarlet Spider also recently wrecked him with ease while getting help from the x-men, and he even had the opportunity to kill him if he wanted to. Wolverine just isnt what he used to be, he has been in jobber city as of late.

janus77
SpOck. I'm really rather liking him. Shame they'll end up offing him, eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.