Which one hits with the most force???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
A full fledge charge/powered up hammer toss from Thor or Superman most powerful blitz (like he did the Shadow moon or whatever else other fts he have).

Which is more powerful?

golem370
I would say Superman would win it because he could fly faster then Thor could throw the hammer.

kgkg
Superman's punch.

Endless Mike
This has been done how many times now?

JBL
Thors hammer in a rape. Supermans punches can do NOTHING thors hammer can or has done. This is spite against superman.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Zack Fair
http://media.screened.com/uploads/1/13433/596680-gif_bane_1_and_here_we_go.gif

psycho gundam
hulk's step

Rage.Of.Olympus
A charged up hammer toss and a ramming attack from Superman? It's a toss up I guess. Pretty much both are about as powerful as the story needs to be tbh.

If the two collide, I think Superman would falter first though even if you think he could equal the force.

Zack Fair
He should lose. Running face/fist first into a charged up magical hammer is not a smart thing to do when you have no resistance/invulnerability against magic.

JBL
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A charged up hammer toss and a ramming attack from Superman? It's a toss up I guess. Pretty much both are about as powerful as the story needs to be tbh.

If the two collide, I think Superman would falter first though even if you think he could equal the force. If ramming a shadowmoon knocked him out cold, then colliding with thors hammer while the hammer is charged and moving towards superman at high speed would kill superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, if you consider his mystical vulnerability, then even if Superman provided more force (I don't think so, even in JLA/Avengers Mjolnir hit harder), he'd still be in bad or even taken out.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by golem370
I would say Superman would win it because he could fly faster then Thor could throw the hammer.

Not really. The hammer can fly million times faster than light if Thor wants.

Zack Fair
Out of curiosity when was the last time the hammer travelled a million times faster than light?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
If ramming a shadowmoon knocked him out cold, then colliding with thors hammer while the hammer is charged and moving towards superman at high speed would kill superman.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, if you consider his mystical vulnerability, then even if Superman provided more force (I don't think so, even in JLA/Avengers Mjolnir hit harder), he'd still be in bad or even taken out.
Mjolnir hit so hard that Superman outright caught it? Haha.

Zack Fair
facepalm

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Mjolnir hit so hard that Superman outright caught it? Haha. Sad case you are. Could superman punch his way through that force field? NO, he could not, not even close.... no matter how hard he tried. So what was shown ON PANEL to hit hard enough to bust through?? BINGO!! Thors hammer. really simple, for the writers answered this question in a DC comic. Thors hammer rapes. The end.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Out of curiosity when was the last time the hammer travelled a million times faster than light?

Not long ago:

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj622/eaebiakuya/Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_009-007_zps5c897d00.jpg

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj622/eaebiakuya/4_zpsfa1e1b94.jpg

Zack Fair
thats awesome, but was that really a million light years?

-Pr-
Lowballing aside, this has been done before. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.