The Twilightverse vs various Alien Invasions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The Cullens and their fellow vamps and wolves take on various alien invaders in different scenarios:

Independence Day aliens
Spielberg War of the Worlds aliens
Skyline aliens
Battle: Los Angeles aliens
Chitauri Invasion
MoS General Zod's Kryptonian force (includes a bloodlusted Kal El)
Pacific Rim Kaiju (the vamps must take on all the Kaiju shown in the film and close the portal; They do not get a nuke)

Which aliens do the Cullens defeat, and which aliens defeat the Twivamps?

juggerman
They beat:
Skyline
Battle LA
Chitauri

They get raped by:
Independence Day
Mos

Too long since i've seen War of the Worlds but if they can't handle germs then i doubt they can handle venom. Haven't seen Pacific Rim yet

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
The Cullens and their fellow vamps and wolves take on various alien invaders in different scenarios:

Independence Day aliens
Spielberg War of the Worlds aliens
Skyline aliens
Battle: Los Angeles aliens
Chitauri Invasion
MoS General Zod's Kryptonian force (includes a bloodlusted Kal El)
Pacific Rim Kaiju (the vamps must take on all the Kaiju shown in the film and close the portal; They do not get a nuke)

Which aliens do the Cullens defeat, and which aliens defeat the Twivamps?

They beat:
Battle Los Angeles
Chitauri
Skyline
MOS (the kryptonians are massively outnumbered, and the twins alone could mindrape the kyrptonians)

Kaiju - vamps can easily kill the kaiju, but without the nuke I don't know how they're going to close the portal.

Independence day and War of the Wolrds aliens have advanced technology on their side and can probably destroy earth if it means wiping out the vamps. Both alien species IIRC had very powerful force shields, and if missiles and nukes can't get through those then I doubt the vamps can.

playa1258
You have your head up your ass. The kryptonians stomp with ease.

FrothByte
Originally posted by playa1258
You have your head up your ass. The kryptonians stomp with ease.

The kryptonians have no defense against Jane's mind attacks. She'll have the lot of them squirming in pain at the speed of thought. The only thing the kryptonians can do to avoid that is to attack from different directions and hope she misses the others. But even if they get through her, there's still the multiple other vampires with exotic powers. One of them can cut them off completely from their senses. One of them can wrap them in an illusion. One of them can create invisible shields. How exactly are the kryptonians going to counter that?

Plus there's the fact that there's about a hundred or so of the vamps (I'm assuming it's Cullen's army plus Volturi army unless otherwise stated by OP) plus the wolves, and though I don't believe the vamps are as strong or fast as the kryptonians, they still have pretty impressive super speed and super strength which when combined with their superior numbers will definitely overwhelm the Kryptonians... that is unless Jane cripples the entire kryptonian team by herself.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
The kryptonians have no defense against Jane's mind attacks. She'll have the lot of them squirming in pain at the speed of thought. The only thing the kryptonians can do to avoid that is to attack from different directions and hope she misses the others. But even if they get through her, there's still the multiple other vampires with exotic powers. One of them can cut them off completely from their senses. One of them can wrap them in an illusion. One of them can create invisible shields. How exactly are the kryptonians going to counter that?

Plus there's the fact that there's about a hundred or so of the vamps (I'm assuming it's Cullen's army plus Volturi army unless otherwise stated by OP) plus the wolves, and though I don't believe the vamps are as strong or fast as the kryptonians, they still have pretty impressive super speed and super strength which when combined with their superior numbers will definitely overwhelm the Kryptonians... that is unless Jane cripples the entire kryptonian team by herself.

Jane can only attack like that one at a time iirc

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Jane can only attack like that one at a time iirc

I'll have to rewatch the films to double check that. I know from the books she's capable of incapacitating a big group.

I'm sure of her brother though (forgot his name). He can attack a whole group. His power is that he can detach a person from his senses. Make you blind or deaf or stuff.

Doctorwho?
You cant be sure that affects Kryptonians...

FrothByte
Originally posted by Doctorwho?
You cant be sure that affects Kryptonians...

??? So we're assuming that kryptonians somehow have super psyche now?

There's no proof that it won't affect kryptonians. And as far as I know, the kryptonian powerset doesn't include psychic shields or super will power.

Zack Fair
Kryptonians chill while the world engine terraforms Earth.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'll have to rewatch the films to double check that. I know from the books she's capable of incapacitating a big group.

I'm sure of her brother though (forgot his name). He can attack a whole group. His power is that he can detach a person from his senses. Make you blind or deaf or stuff.

Yes her brother could do groups but it was very slow moving. I think it was to balance them. Jane's power was fast but singular and Alec's was slow but had more range

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.