The Syrian Situation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I am a conservative and this may sound a bit strange, but I believe we need to stay out of this conflict. If we attack, we are not exactly helping the "rebels" - the rebels are actually terrorists looking for another base of operations supported ironically by Russia. Now as we speak, another destroyer is en route and the Russians are sending warships for "national security interests."

Don't get me wrong - the use of chemical weapons on civilians (or the use of them period) is morally wrong and unjustified. They are worse than nuclear in my opinion. This whole crisis is spiraling out of control. If we attack, it brings Iran, Russia, elements of NATO and most likely Israel into the conflict.

I am not a fan of Obama, but this time I hope to hell he makes the right by choosing to attack. Opinions anyone?

Lestov16
I think Obama should attack. The only alternative is that Assad commits mass democide against innocent people, including children, using weapons which are outlawed by the international community.

Ushgarak
Just the one thread needed for this, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.