Marvel vs everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Hey me and my friend got into an argument cause he thinks marvel can beat anything so I made a few matches and I want your opinion on them.

Master Chief vs Captin america

Goro (mortal kombat) vs beast

Monkey D Luffy vs Mr. fantastic

Jade (mortal kombat) vs gambit

Cell (dbz) vs apocalypse

Yamcha
FOREIGN CINEMA WINS.

carver9
You should have made "Cell vs Marvel and DC". That would have been an even match. With that said, Cell stomps.

battlemaster161
The 2 closest battles would be captin america vs master chief and jade vs gambit

BloodRain
Master Chief vs Captain America
John without the suit would be a match for Steve, no contest with the armour.

Goro vs Beast
Probably, little fuzzy on MK.

Monkey D Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic
Maybe. Luffy is faster and more powerful. Either putting the other down? Might be an issue, Luffy having better stats give him my vote.

Jade vs Gambit
Again, fuzzy. Though from what little I know about MKs non top tiers, Gambits powers should be a great asset.

Cell vs Apocalypse
Difficult. Both will have the same difficulty destroying the other. Cell has the speed, Apoc has the strength. Cell is more destructive, Apoc has greater regen.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Hey me and my friend got into an argument cause he thinks marvel can beat anything so I made a few matches and I want your opinion on them.

Master Chief vs Captin america

Goro (mortal kombat) vs beast

Monkey D Luffy vs Mr. fantastic

Jade (mortal kombat) vs gambit

Cell (dbz) vs apocalypse

Chief
Beast
Mr. Fantastic
Gambit
Cell

In the end Cell cleans house.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.