Marvel vs everything part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
if you read my first post you know why i post these matches but i have a few more battles to put and i want to know your opinions.

Catwoman vs Chi Chi (dbz)

Iron man and spider man vs Raiden (mk)

Silver samurai vs ichigo (bleach)

goku and superman vs thor and hulk

Blade vs Shiki universe

Silent Master
You're aware that Catwoman isn't a Marvel character, right?

battlemaster161
sorry meant to put black kat

LeonBuco666
He is now...
Take this to foreign cinema, literally half the characters arent actually comic characters.

ScreamPaste
Why handicap Supes with a useless ally? O-o

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Why handicap Supes with a useless ally? O-o

I think you severely underestimate Goku. Supes can take Thor, and Goku can take Hulk. Fairly balance if you ask me.

ScreamPaste
Goku lacks the speed, durability, or physical might to compete, and Mjolnir will absorb all of his energy attacks. One punch or hammer toss will end him and it will be a 2v1.

Sacred 117
I'm accounting for SSJ forms. He would of course need them.

ScreamPaste
Even at his peak SSJ3 he cannot compete with Thor or Supes on any level outside his energy projection, which mjolnir completely nullifies.

Sacred 117
I'm not disagreeing with you that he wouldn't prevail (unfortunately sad). I'm just saying he's not a useless asset.

BloodRain
Black Cat vs Chi Chi
Chi Chi's a low superhuman with expert martial skills.. and bloodlust rivalling the series big bads.

Iron Man and Spider-Man vs Raiden
As in Spider-Man alone would win. Stronger, faster, hard to hit with precog.

Silver Samurai vs Ichigo
Our Samurai is just a peak human with a supercharged sword. Even Ichigo in the first few chapters would win.

Goku and Superman vs Thor and Hulk
Hulk is only a threat to Goku if he gets a hold, as he'd rip through him. Otherwise Hulk will find it difficult to tag either of them. Thor has the stats to compete, but at this point is 2 v 1.

Blade vs Shiki universe
Because what's Shiki?

ScreamPaste
u wot m8

battlemaster161
Shiki is a vampire anime

XanatosForever
Originally posted by BloodRain
Because what's Shiki?

Anime-verse, I think. Can't remember the series proper, but they have a fighting game out called Melty Blood.

Again, if I'm thinking of the right series. Also, based on showings from that game, I don't think Blade can handle it.

BloodRain
Ahhh, then Shiki > Blade for the most part, unless Blade take it with numbers.

@Scream: Hulk has the physical might to go from a Dragonball dogpile to a standing on bloodied husks. The speed gap between those three and him is massive, he can't keep up. That and Goku's durability makes these two the most likely to be dropped first, but I'd wader that Goku's evasion would make him last long enough for his blasts or Superman to down Hulk.

Superman > Thor. Even if Goku's blasts only get absorbed, being even a minor distraction tips it slightly further into Superman's side.

ScreamPaste
Hulk has the durability and regen to outlast Goku by a mile, who honestly is nothing but a battery to feed Thor, whose exotic powers and energy manipulation give him a significant edge. As for Superman being > Thor? Take that to comic versus while wearing a helmet.

Regardless, Hulk and Thor with Goku's ki > Superman.

BloodRain
A walking smoothie to Thor, not Hulk. Given the chance, with Goku's power he could lay waste to Hulk in one powerful blast. The only way Hulk outlives Goku is if Thor makes attacking Goku his first priority, when either can set their sights on Hulk with the same results.

Probably, my info on Thor is dated, back when he was only planetary with FTL reactions and with some hammer throw. Though no matter who is stronger what we do know is that compared to them Hulk and Goku are non-factors. This is basically Superman vs Thor, who wins that takes this.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by battlemaster161
if you read my first post you know why i post these matches but i have a few more battles to put and i want to know your opinions.

Catwoman vs Chi Chi (dbz)

Iron man and spider man vs Raiden (mk)

Silver samurai vs ichigo (bleach)

goku and superman vs thor and hulk

Blade vs Shiki universe

Chichi

Iron Man and Spider-Man

Ichigo

Goku and Superman

Unfamiliar with Shiki universe

LeonBuco666
@scream, im not an expert on goku, but his speed is so great, that it leaves after images of his body that are actually alive and IT will be a great help in evading hulk if he comes close so you info is wrong, even

Zack Fair
Gammatards will say Hulk will get to tag Hulk because he has tagged the likes of Silver Surfer/Sentry/Gladiator.

Anyways Goku beats Hulk IMO. Hulk is too one dimensional for the likes of Goku who can almost do anything with his Ki.

The fight quickly becomes a 2 on 1 in favor of team last son of dying alien planets.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Gammatards will say Hulk will get to tag Hulk because he has tagged the likes of Silver Surfer/Sentry/Gladiator.

Anyways Goku beats Hulk IMO. Hulk is too one dimensional for the likes of Goku who can almost do anything with his Ki.

The fight quickly becomes a 2 on 1 in favor of team last son of dying alien planets. even though im a big hulk fan, goku outclasses him here in speed and numerous amount of attacks, if goku decides to slug it out then hulk wins but goku is a skilled fighter and knows how to fight with his power set, goku>hulk unless he can go WB in which xase hulk slams a mountain on goku. But yeah it will become thor vs superman in which case thor more often than not imho, or a draw.

Zack Fair
I honestly see Superman edging the win. Superman is a physical powerhouse and he has the speed to smack Thor around. I don't see Thor withstanding too much punishment at SS. At least not average Thor. High-End Thor with uber damage-soak? Sure.

LeonBuco666
If hulk can go WB it quickly becomes a 2 v 1 in team marvels favour, thors magical attacks and wbh sheer power would beat superman, it just really depends on hulk being able to go WB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.