The Originals (TV Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin

The_Tempest
Elijah.

TV's most awesome vampire this side of Angel/us and Russell Edgington.

BruceSkywalker
dammit i was going to make a thread..

im looking forward to this show..

love klaus

Mindset
Too bad Kol isn't in it.

Though he would probably just kill everyone.

The_Tempest
Except Elijah.

But yes, Kol is awesome.

Mindset
He'd kill Elijah dead, boy.

The_Tempest
Kol is the Walking Nerfed.

Elijah would crush him with his own pocket change.

Rikudo sennin
Kol sucks.

The_Tempest
Nah, Kol rocks. But Elijah's cooler.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Kol sucks. Location: Narutoverse

Your opinion is invalid.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Mindset

Your opinion is invalid.

To be fair the U.S.A of today(your location) isn't any better. You guys have Miley Cyrus after all...that is just as bad as Obito.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Elijah.

TV's most awesome vampire this side of Angel/us and Russell Edgington. Russell Edgington stands atop the mountain of coolness. Absolutely.

Mindset
Angelus has been the best vampire on tv.

TheGodKiller
Kol sucks.
This guy knows what he's talking about.

TheGodKiller
He'd kill Elijah dead, boy.
PM me your rl address. Then prepare your obituary.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Russell Edgington stands atop the mountain of coolness. Absolutely.

He's up there.

samhain
Originally posted by quanchi112
Russell Edgington stands atop the mountain of coolness. Absolutely.

He'll lose his title if they ever decide to do a Preacher TV series.

The_Tempest
I missed half of the premiere.

The ending sincerely pissed me off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by samhain
He'll lose his title if they ever decide to do a Preacher TV series. What ifs.

BruceSkywalker
just watched this..

i liked it.. i liked how they reworked the vampire diarie episode to better the very first show..

show was written well..

as for the ending, well not really a surprise which i saw coming as soon as the show started..

can;t wait to watch each episode

Mindset
The ending ruined it for me.

Really...again?

le sigh

Rikudo sennin
Nice first ep. That intro was sick!

Darth Vicious
Does daggers are getting ridiculous!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Does daggers are getting ridiculous!

its a silly plot mechanism.. they should've done something else

The_Tempest

Really...again?

le sigh

thumb up thumb up

Putlocker was ill-behaved last night, so my viewing of the ep was sporadic and fraught with lag. My disjointed experience was that it wasn't the standout hour of television I'd hoped it would be.

Too much exposition, too much of a rework of the backdoor pilot, and Elijah is great but is too neutered.

And the ending sucked.

6/10

TheGodKiller

Really...again?

le sigh
I thought it was pretty good. Don't worry though, he'll be set free by the next(3rd at the latest) episode.

Not that it should matter to you as you hate that character. I was more intrigued by that seeming continuity error wherein we're shown Kol daggered when in the mainstream TVD continuity it was explained that Klaus only daggered Kol for a hundred years or so.

Mindset
I don't hate Elijah.

He'd be one of my favorite characters if he weren't daggered every other episode.

TheGodKiller
You certainly do.

He is one of the few Originals to have been daggered for the least amount of time, within the in-continuity timeline. Kol on the other hand...

TheGodKiller
Anyways, this quote:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/TheGodKiller666/elijah_contempt_for_yng_vamps_zps0b79b8d6.jpg
clearly applies all too well to Marcel's "menagerie of savage vampires".

I seriously doubt any of them is more than a century old, barring Marcel himself of course.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You certainly do.

He is one of the few Originals to have been daggered for the least amount of time, within the in-continuity timeline. Kol on the other hand... Wrong.

Elijah has been daggered the most times in the show, which is what we're talking about. He has been daggered approximately 37 times. At this point we have to accept the fact that he's an idiot.

Rikudo sennin
I thought it was pretty good. Don't worry though, he'll be set free by the next(3rd at the latest) episode.

Not that it should matter to you as you hate that character. I was more intrigued by that seeming continuity error wherein we're shown Kol daggered when in the mainstream TVD continuity it was explained that Klaus only daggered Kol for a hundred years or so.

That's not an error.

No one said anything about him never being daggered before. More likely they undaggered him in New Orleans then daggered him when they left.

The_Tempest
Wrong.

Elijah has been daggered the most times in the show, which is what we're talking about. He has been daggered approximately 37 times. At this point we have to accept the fact that he's an idiot.

thumb up

Elijah is still my favorite, but the writers are seriously nerfing him.

TheGodKiller
thumb up

Elijah is still my favorite, but the writers are seriously nerfing him.
He's the only Original who's consistently beaten the sh1t out of Klaus, unlike Kol who keeps getting owned by young vampires(some of whom are even newbies).

TheGodKiller
Wrong.

You certainly are.

Incorrect. That title belongs to Rebekah.

TheGodKiller
That's not an error.

No one said anything about him never being daggered before. More likely they undaggered him in New Orleans then daggered him when they left.
Except it is. Klaus implied that he freed all his siblings barring Finn after the Brotherhood of the Five sneak-daggered them. Kol's own conversation with Elena implied that until their escape from New Orleans, he was a free bird.

Rikudo sennin
Except it is. Klaus implied that he freed all his siblings barring Finn after the Brotherhood of the Five sneak-daggered them. Kol's own conversation with Elena implied that until their escape from New Orleans, he was a free bird.

No it isn't. You are completely right when saying that Klaus undaggered him after the five fiasco. However all Kol said was that when he was in NOLA he was not daggered.

There is a huge gap between the five incident and NOLA. So many times Kol could have been daggered. And that was one of the moments.

And great second episode. What did you guys think?

Darth Vicious
Second episode was pretty good. I wonder who the witch is.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Second episode was pretty good. I wonder who the witch is.

she seems to have power but she won't be match after a while prolly

TheGodKiller
No it isn't. You are completely right when saying that Klaus undaggered him after the five fiasco. However all Kol said was that when he was in NOLA he was not daggered.

There is a huge gap between the five incident and NOLA. So many times Kol could have been daggered. And that was one of the moments.

And great second episode. What did you guys think?
Elijah specifically mentioned the time periods for which Kol and Finn had been daggered.

Kol was kept in a box for over a century. Which contradicts the idea that Kol was running free in NO, when even in recent episode there has been no indication that he had been set free yet.

Not to mention that Elijah's surprise-fueled claim regarding how long both Kol and Finn had been daggered indicates that he was unaware of what Klaus did to either of them. Which is again in direct contradiction with him being aware of his luggage being his own semi-dead brothers.

Mindset
Who cares, TGK, you need to get a grip on reality.

I can't be your best friend anymore.

TheGodKiller
Who cares, TGK, you need to get a grip on reality.

I can't be your best friend anymore.
You do. I am also realer than your homo fanasies about me.

But if you do that, then I'll lose the magic of friendship. I can't possibly let that happen now, not on your life nor mine.

Rikudo sennin
Elijah specifically mentioned the time periods for which Kol and Finn had been daggered.

Kol was kept in a box for over a century. Which contradicts the idea that Kol was running free in NO, when even in recent episode there has been no indication that he had been set free yet.

Not to mention that Elijah's surprise-fueled claim regarding how long both Kol and Finn had been daggered indicates that he was unaware of what Klaus did to either of them. Which is again in direct contradiction with him being aware of his luggage being his own semi-dead brothers.

The TVD timeline is 2010. Kol was daggered 100 years back. So he was daggered between 1900-1910.

The latest flashback took place in 1820.

That means that between 1820-1910 he could have been revived and running around.

No plot hole.

The_Tempest
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120126172521/vampirediaries/images/4/45/Elijah-Elena-elijah-and-elena-22127703-500-252.gif

Look at this motherfvcker.

Just look at him.

Mindset

TheGodKiller
Klaus VS Davina for Episode 4. Hope it's interesting.

TheGodKiller
So, apparently the hybrid baby is going to be some sort of great evil that'll bring about the destruction of everything or something to that effect. My Latin is no better than the show makers, so I can't be sure.

In addition to that, we found out that Hayley is an utter fail at using online translation tools.

Nothing else worth spoiling about this episode.

Rikudo sennin
Evil Baby ftw!

The episode was good but not as good as the last one. But at least the ratings increased.

Darth Vicious
I thought it was pretty good. Been liking this series so far.

BruceSkywalker
this has been my second favorite new series this season..

the ninjak
Might give this show a try.

The Originals were the most broken part of TVD though. Don't know if I could last a show dedicated to them. Elijah was the only one I liked.

Mindset
The Originals is waaaaaay better than TVD is now.

TheGodKiller
Mindset loves the idea of vampire/witch gangwars in a big city setting, over the usual love triangle teenage drama which goes on in TVD. A position which I share.

Great minds do think alike. thumb up

Rikudo sennin
^Yeah the concept for TO is far better than TVD's premise.

"Great Minds" well as long as your post from yesterday is a joke I can believe that wink

TheGodKiller
So, is that wolf a were or just a normal canid?

TheGodKiller
While this episode was a huge info dump, it's good to see some character backstory revealed finally.

And while I was certain that they were going to invert Marcel and the witches' roles as the villain and good guy respectively, I never thought it'd come this soon into the very first season of the show.

TheGodKiller
So, Michael Trevino recently confirmed that Tyler will soon show up on The Originals.

@Mindset: It was a good ride while it lasted. With the introduction of the lamest VD character in this show, it's all going to be downhill from there on.

Rikudo sennin
While this episode was a huge info dump, it's good to see some character backstory revealed finally.

And while I was certain that they were going to invert Marcel and the witches' roles as the villain and good guy respectively, I never thought it'd come this soon into the very first season of the show.

Good call.

Rikudo sennin
So, Michael Trevino recently confirmed that Tyler will soon show up on The Originals.

@Mindset: It was a good ride while it lasted. With the introduction of the lamest VD character in this show, it's all going to be downhill from there on.

Tyler has potnetial.

BruceSkywalker

wrong person to crossover.. sad big grin

Darth Vicious
Tyler has potnetial.
Idk about that. He always seems like a douche.

The_Tempest
Glad my sexy hunk of man is back in action. Marcel is a fairly cool villain, but not threatening enough.

lol @ the writers for trying to convince me that Marcel was going to accomplish anything duking it out with Klaus. I think Elijah saved him from a quick and embarrassing demise.

Mindset

@Mindset: It was a good ride while it lasted. With the introduction of the lamest VD character in this show, it's all going to be downhill from there on. I'll reserve judgement.

He may be killed quickly.

TheGodKiller
I'll reserve judgement.

He may be killed quickly.
Doubt it. Julie doesn't hate the character that much.

I hope I am wrong on this, but Tyler being the most worthless character might put a dent on the better quality that the show has been possessed of recently.

TheGodKiller
lol @ the writers for trying to convince me that Marcel was going to accomplish anything duking it out with Klaus. I think Elijah saved him from a quick and embarrassing demise.
Younger vampires are usually never afraid of challenging older vamps in the VDverse. Klaus isn't going to kill the guy that was like a son to him just because he was insolent.

The_Tempest
Younger vampires are usually never afraid of challenging older vamps in the VDverse. Klaus isn't going to kill the guy that was like a son to him just because he was insolent.

I gather. But Marcel got up and was all like COME AT ME BRO; as though he'd stand a chance.

The writers are gonna have to raise the stakes (pun intended) to make the Originals vulnerable to the Big Bads, but I don't want the Originals nerfed to a degree that a relative neophyte can do anything more than die against them.

TheGodKiller
I gather. But Marcel got up and was all like COME AT ME BRO; as though he'd stand a chance.

The writers are gonna have to raise the stakes (pun intended) to make the Originals vulnerable to the Big Bads, but I don't want the Originals nerfed to a degree that a relative neophyte can do anything more than die against them.
As Elijah noted in the repeat pilot, Marcel had grown quite confident over the last century. Plus Marcel and Klaus are old buddies, and seeing how Klaus is, who knows the number of *friendly* brawls they may have gotten into before. It's not clear cut anyways, because vamps in this show have a (relatively speaking) human-level durability, so that even weak vamps like Stefan and Damon can snap an Original like Kol's neck, or Stefan can tackle Elijah down a bunch of stairs and Damon can push him back and stake him.

Not to mention that Marcel knows that Klaus would never kill him because of their previous relationship. I don't know why you're even complaining about that scene, seeing how Marcel got owned by both the Original Brothers in that instance, and just 2 scenes before Marcel was ready to run out off town with Davina and "buy forgiveness" from the Original siblings by leaving Elijah behind.

The_Tempest
The problem is that Marcel was about to run willingly headlong into a fight with Klaus. If he snuck up behind Klaus and broke his neck, I'd understand. The Originals aren't infallible.

But Damon, consummate Original nerfer, was effortlessly pwned by Elijah when the latter was ready for him. If you want Marcel to be Batman or Jack Sparrow and fight dirty and achieve victory, I'm cool with that.

But to suggest he has a shot in hell in a straight up fist fight is pretty damn lame.

The_Tempest
The true Elijah is back, baby!

http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/c/c2/Elijah_cannot_be_beaten.gif

TheGodKiller
^And he's been getting a lot of hate lately for that "No one hurts my family" comment. The writers of this show may have tried to reinvent his Season 2 persona, but now it appears to backfiring in their face.
The problem is that Marcel was about to run willingly headlong into a fight with Klaus. If he snuck up behind Klaus and broke his neck, I'd understand. The Originals aren't infallible.

But Damon, consummate Original nerfer, was effortlessly pwned by Elijah when the latter was ready for him. If you want Marcel to be Batman or Jack Sparrow and fight dirty and achieve victory, I'm cool with that.

But to suggest he has a shot in hell in a straight up fist fight is pretty damn lame.
Marcel knows that neither Klaus nor Rebekah will ever kill him. We don't know about his relationship with Elijah, but we do know he has a lot of history with Klaus(father figure) and Rebekah(first love/jealous ex).

Him charging back at Klaus after getting super-punched is just the writers' way of showing how he's willing to stand up to Klaus' bullying ways. Again, he got owned by both originals in that scene, so I fail to see what's bothering you so much.

TheGodKiller
@The_Tempest: The big fight on the next episode 2 weeks from now should further tell you that Marcel rushing towards Klaus means absolutely nothing whatsoever. Marcel is acutely aware of how much of a non-match he is for Klaus in terms of physical prowess. That doesn't stop him from standing up to his bullying ways.

TheGodKiller
Tyler's appearance isn't half as disappointing as I thought it would be initially. Let's hope that the writers don't get too carried away and end up putting Caroline as well on the show in any of the coming episodes.

On a sidenote, did I mention what a major b1tch a 2-week hiatus is?.

BruceSkywalker
last night's ep was very good.. Klaus is a beast...

good words by Marcel to Klaus, then Klaus to Elijah and Rebecca..

clearly The Originals and The Blacklist are this season best

Rikudo sennin
Pretty good ep.

The fight scene was pretty badass.

Darth Vicious
Very good episode. I like how it was different to what the previews made it out to be. I wanted black sideshow bob vampire to be one of the first to die. He always has a smug look even though he knows he is a lesser vampire than Klaus.

The_Tempest
I like Klaus a lot but the fact that Rebekah nor Elijah never put their foot down and actually hold him accountable for his shit is so terribly annoying.

Epicurus
There's God...and then there's Klaus.

BruceSkywalker
gr8 show once more

Epicurus
So, it was confirmed that he fought over a hundred vampires in episode 8. And Davina is going to face off with him again in the upcoming episode in Janurary.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Epicurus
So, it was confirmed that he fought over a hundred vampires in episode 8. And Davina is going to face off with him again in the upcoming episode in Janurary.

she will lose, nobody can stop Klaus except plot devices big grin

Epicurus
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
she will lose, nobody can stop Klaus except plot devices big grin
It's retarded if they make him lose to her. IIRC, she only has 4 witches' worth of power, and per Celeste, it would take a hundred just to bring down pre-hybrid Klaus.

BruceSkywalker
It's retarded if they make him lose to her. IIRC, she only has 4 witches' worth of power, and per Celeste, it would take a hundred just to bring down pre-hybrid Klaus.

i agree

Rikudo sennin

Those 4 witches were holding enough power to fuel the next generation of New Orleans witches for the next 300 years.

I am sure that much mystical energy would be enough to take down Klaus.

Rikudo sennin
Ehhh winter hiatus...

Epicurus
Those 4 witches were holding enough power to fuel the next generation of New Orleans witches for the next 300 years.

I am sure that much mystical energy would be enough to take down Klaus.
Nah, that power was supposed to be some sort of sacrificial offering to their ancestral spirits. The same beings who are actually responsible for recharging their waning magic for the next 3 centuries.

No, it shouldn't be. At least not in theory. And neither should Expression-powered Bonnie have been able to do so either, since a coven of 12 linked witches was able to overpower her as well.

Mindset
Magic is hax.

Rikudo sennin
Nah, that power was supposed to be some sort of sacrificial offering to their ancestral spirits. The same beings who are actually responsible for recharging their waning magic for the next 3 centuries.

No, it shouldn't be. At least not in theory. And neither should Expression-powered Bonnie have been able to do so either, since a coven of 12 linked witches was able to overpower her as well.

Now I am confused. They need to explain the harvest more.

2nd sacrifice Bonnie(that's how much power she had at the time) was overpowered not only by 12 witches but the unknown amount of spirits trying to cleans her according to Aja.

Epicurus
Now I am confused. They need to explain the harvest more.

2nd sacrifice Bonnie(that's how much power she had at the time) was overpowered not only by 12 witches but the unknown amount of spirits trying to cleans her according to Aja.
They will in the upcoming episodes in January.

There is no such thing as 2nd sacrific Bonnie. Expression is derived from the deaths of 12 individuals alone. All the other sacrifices were simply meant to be the nodes of the Expression Triangle through which Silas intended to drop the Veil. Those spirits were only assisting in cleansing her of Expression, not actually restraining her, which is what the linked witch coven did.

Maybe witch linking works differently from simple addition of power, or maybe that was an exceptionally skilled/powerful group of witches who are experienced in dealing with this sort of thing. We'll never know.

BruceSkywalker
Isn't it time for a brand new Klauscentric ep of The Originals?? big grin

Rikudo sennin
They will in the upcoming episodes in January.

There is no such thing as 2nd sacrific Bonnie. Expression is derived from the deaths of 12 individuals alone. All the other sacrifices were simply meant to be the nodes of the Expression Triangle through which Silas intended to drop the Veil. Those spirits were only assisting in cleansing her of Expression, not actually restraining her, which is what the linked witch coven did.

Maybe witch linking works differently from simple addition of power, or maybe that was an exceptionally skilled/powerful group of witches who are experienced in dealing with this sort of thing. We'll never know.

The reason I said it like that was just to remind how much power she had at the time. I already knew the rest.

If the spirits(plural) are cleansing her that means they are weakening her magic as Aja explained. So yes they were helping in restraining her.

Epicurus
*Bump*
The reason I said it like that was just to remind how much power she had at the time. I already knew the rest.

If the spirits(plural) are cleansing her that means they are weakening her magic as Aja explained. So yes they were helping in restraining her.
Nah, their cleansing began once Bonnie had already been restrained by the coven. The coven was overpowering her in that instant, and were it not for Caroline's PIS-entrenched interference, they would have ended up killing her.

Rikudo sennin
*Bump*

Nah, their cleansing began once Bonnie had already been restrained by the coven. The coven was overpowering her in that instant, and were it not for Caroline's PIS-entrenched interference, they would have ended up killing her.

Nah the spirits began cleansing her. She said it hurts and that she wanted to leave. Then Aja and co decided to use magic to hold her down. By then she already was weakened.

Epicurus
Nah the spirits began cleansing her. She said it hurts and that she wanted to leave. Then Aja and co decided to use magic to hold her down. By then she already was weakened.
Her magic wasn't completely cleansed. They still restrained her. The coven was also not worried when she told them how strong she was. It seemed they were pretty confident that they could take her on in their linked state.

Epicurus
Damn, it looks like Davina is really going to cripple Klaus in this episode.

Epicurus
Lol, Klaus got his ass kicked.

BruceSkywalker
finally watched tuesday's ep, still good..

Lol, Klaus got his ass kicked.

it's not a major surprise.. i expect that to happen a lot during the season because there will be shows in which Klaus is shown to be omnipotent and then shows in which he is shown to be weak but yet still powerful

BruceSkywalker
what a great episode tonight..

Sabine actually being Celeste , I figured out during her talk with Elijah

Epicurus
So, the kid being a vamp/wolf/with tri-hybrid was all but stated in this episode.

Epicurus
^I meant witch in the above post.

BruceSkywalker
^^^ YEP

good as usual... Elijah always has good lines

Epicurus
So, it was literally stated that it's a witch in the recent episode. I am wondering whether it'll be revealed to be part doppelganger as well next. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
So, it was literally stated that it's a witch in the recent episode. I am wondering whether it'll be revealed to be part doppelganger as well next. laughing out loud

well they could go that route, but hopefully not

Epicurus
I liked Papa Tunde in this episode. Finally, a strong witch who relies on his own magic to take down Klaus.

Rikudo sennin
I liked Papa Tunde in this episode. Finally, a strong witch who relies on his own magic to take down Klaus.

He should have lasted longer. TO would benefit from a villain like him.

BruceSkywalker

he's a cool villain but hopefully he will last the season

Epicurus

Epicurus
Third episode in a row in which Klaus got punked. By Sophie Deveraux of all people.

I think they should rename this show as "Let's-beat-the-Crap-out-of -Klaus Diaries".

BruceSkywalker
Third episode in a row in which Klaus got punked. By Sophie Deveraux of all people.

I think they should rename this show as "Let's-beat-the-Crap-out-of -Klaus Diaries".

well the show is about Klaus' redemption so I'm sure they'll be some more shows where we see Klaus getting beat up, which should happen anyway..

that being said, wow this show rocks each week

Epicurus
So next episode is going to be Klaus and Rebekah getting tortured in some sanitarium outside of the French Quarter. And there is the Olympic games break as well.

Can't wait.

BruceSkywalker
gr8 ep ... this is so far is my fave episode this season..

Epicurus
Klaus getting owned in 3 episodes straight feels right to you?

The_Tempest
It gives Elijah time to shine, so yes.

BruceSkywalker
Klaus getting owned in 3 episodes straight feels right to you?

damn straight it does,, i like klaus however it is understandable that the writers are having klaus get beat up.. lets face it since the character cannot die you just can't have him kill/beat up everyone for 20 some old episodes, that would get stale and stale very very quickly. look at how Vampire Diaries has gotten stale with a lot of the storytelling.. I hate for that to happen on the Originals..

also since the show is ultimately about klaus' s redemption him getting owned helps

It gives Elijah time to shine, so yes.

he should have his real life wife make a guest appearnace

Rikudo sennin
Dat Mikael.

Epicurus
^That essentially confirms that vamp blood amps vampires.

Mikael was basically the Original Augustine, lol.

BruceSkywalker
finally watched tuesday's ep..

i love dysfunctional family aspect of the show.. hope they keep it up

BruceSkywalker
tonight's ep was truly written well

Epicurus
^Claire Holt's left the show for good. She may make future guest appearances, but she's no longer a series regular.

I don't see the appeal for a show called "The Originals" when a third of said Originals is written off the the show before the end of the 1st season.

Epicurus
Lackluster episode with recursive/repetitive plot elements.

BruceSkywalker
fair episode.. glad Thierry's dead though

Epicurus
So Mikael, the destroyer, the hunter of vampires, the only one whom Klaus ever feared over a thousand years, gets his ass kicked by a pregnant werewolf.

What an awfully inconsistent show.

@Rikudo: I recall when you made such a big fuss about Niall restraining Warlow through the faerie portal. Well guess what? This showing is even worse than that. Heck I don't know if one can get a low-end feat any lower than that.

Rikudo sennin
So Mikael, the destroyer, the hunter of vampires, the only one whom Klaus ever feared over a thousand years, gets his ass kicked by a pregnant werewolf.

What an awfully inconsistent show.

@Rikudo: I recall when you made such a big fuss about Niall restraining Warlow through the faerie portal. Well guess what? This showing is even worse than that. Heck I don't know if one can get a low-end feat any lower than that.

Mikael wasn't serious. He had a lot of chances to kill her but ranted instead. He was toying with her.

And the writers stated that Mikael was weakened by the other side deterioating. So regardless it doesn't matter.

She would never beat him IRL.

So Mikael's rap is still clean.

Epicurus
Mikael wasn't serious. He had a lot of chances to kill her but ranted instead. He was toying with her.

And the writers stated that Mikael was weakened by the other side deterioating. So regardless it doesn't matter.

She would never beat him IRL.

So Mikael's rap is still clean.
WTF are you talking about? When he grabbed her, she not only broke his grip but also broke his arm. She then proceeded to beat him down with a metal pole.

When he attempted to blitz her on the staircase, she jumped down. The moment he followed, she impaled him with a wooden stick and literally had him down on his knees at her mercy. Genevieve's spell waking Hayley up saved Mikael from further humiliating ownage.

When Klaus choked her in episode 2, she couldn't even move him off her. When Elijah did the same several episodes later(despite being weakened by werewolf venom no less), again she was similarly helpless. So you ca gtfo with this non-existent "he was weakened by the OS deteriorating" crap.

Mikael got destroyed and humiliated by a pregnant werewolf. Denying it would be the height of fanboyism. Just chalk it upto awful writing by Carina Mackenzie(seriously, who in their right minds promoted her to full time writer for the next season) and the show makers latest fad obsession with giving Hayley needless and unnecessary "badass" moments and avoid yourself the trouble of coming up with ridiculous explanations for that scene.

BruceSkywalker
finally watched tuesdays ep i felt it was a fair ep to a much. larger finale

Rikudo sennin
WTF are you talking about? When he grabbed her, she not only broke his grip but also broke his arm. She then proceeded to beat him down with a metal pole.

When he attempted to blitz her on the staircase, she jumped down. The moment he followed, she impaled him with a wooden stick and literally had him down on his knees at her mercy. Genevieve's spell waking Hayley up saved Mikael from further humiliating ownage.

When Klaus choked her in episode 2, she couldn't even move him off her. When Elijah did the same several episodes later(despite being weakened by werewolf venom no less), again she was similarly helpless. So you ca gtfo with this non-existent "he was weakened by the OS deteriorating" crap.

Mikael got destroyed and humiliated by a pregnant werewolf. Denying it would be the height of fanboyism. Just chalk it upto awful writing by Carina Mackenzie(seriously, who in their right minds promoted her to full time writer for the next season) and the show makers latest fad obsession with giving Hayley needless and unnecessary "badass" moments and avoid yourself the trouble of coming up with ridiculous explanations for that scene.

You do know it was a dream right? And that he used dream manipulation to enter her mind? LOL

Except he didn't kill her right away. He held her there long enough for her to do that. Do you not remember the conversation in between or what? So no he didn't have to do anything.

Instead of flying right up to her he flew PAST her. He evidently wasn't out to kill her immediately. The fact that she couldn't react means he could have blitzed and killed her.

Except Mikael didn't choke her though. He had his arms wrapped around her but left her hands pretty free and with the close proximity she was able to do something.

No he wasn't serious at all. Otherwise he would have killed her instantly the two times he blitzed her like you said. Ignoring that is just...

In fact here
https://twitter.com/cadlymack/status/461319588043448320
https://twitter.com/cadlymack/status/461320690147155968
Writers confirm he was weakened and that it was a battle within Hayley's mind.

Stop trying.

Epicurus
You do know it was a dream right? And that he used dream manipulation to enter her mind? LOL

Except he didn't kill her right away. He held her there long enough for her to do that. Do you not remember the conversation in between or what? So no he didn't have to do anything.

Instead of flying right up to her he flew PAST her. He evidently wasn't out to kill her immediately. The fact that she couldn't react means he could have blitzed and killed her.

Except Mikael didn't choke her though. He had his arms wrapped around her but left her hands pretty free and with the close proximity she was able to do something.

No he wasn't serious at all. Otherwise he would have killed her instantly the two times he blitzed her like you said. Ignoring that is just...

In fact here
https://twitter.com/cadlymack/status/461319588043448320
https://twitter.com/cadlymack/status/461320690147155968
Writers confirm he was weakened and that it was a battle within Hayley's mind.

Stop trying.
You do know that Monique had hexed her right? That said hex caused her heart to stop beating briefly? Which meant she went to the Other Side for a brief period of time. Mikael himself confirmed confirmed that it wasn't a dream or a nightmare and what was happening was very real, which puts a dent on your theory.

He didn't kill her because he couldn't kill her. laughing out loud She had enough strength to actually overpower him and beat him down.

He didn't blitz her in that instant, silly goose. laughing out loud The moment he crossed the stairs past her, she immediately jumped down, and he followed suit. The result was him getting impaled with a wooden pole, lol.

Her arms were free when being choked by Klaus/Elijah as well. smile Yet she couldn't do to them what she did to Mike the pussy Tyke. smile

Yes he was. He wanted to kill the child to spite Klaus. There is no reason why he wouldn't attempt to actually kill her in that instant, when we are actually shown what he's doing.

First of all, it was already pointed out in the previous post that even a weakened Original(Elijah after getting bitten by Klaus) is stronger than any werewolf. Second of all; Carina Mackenzie? Really? That woman is to Hayley what Caroline Dries is to Elena. You do realize that the same fan who asked those questions poked a huge hole in her "explanation" by asking why Enzo was able to drown Elena, and overpower Stefan/Damon as well? Or the fact that everytime the OS has come crashing down, we have seen Lexi, who's been dead even longer than both Mikael and Enzo combined, has managed to overpower Stefan/Damon like they were weak feebs?

Just concede that this was a horribly inconsistent low showing for Mikael, and avoid yourself the further trouble of performing mental gymnastics to explain it away.

Rikudo sennin
You do know that Monique had hexed her right? That said hex caused her heart to stop beating briefly? Which meant she went to the Other Side for a brief period of time. Mikael himself confirmed confirmed that it wasn't a dream or a nightmare and what was happening was very real, which puts a dent on your theory.

He didn't kill her because he couldn't kill her. laughing out loud She had enough strength to actually overpower him and beat him down.

He didn't blitz her in that instant, silly goose. laughing out loud The moment he crossed the stairs past her, she immediately jumped down, and he followed suit. The result was him getting impaled with a wooden pole, lol.

Her arms were free when being choked by Klaus/Elijah as well. smile Yet she couldn't do to them what she did to Mike the pussy Tyke. smile

Yes he was. He wanted to kill the child to spite Klaus. There is no reason why he wouldn't attempt to actually kill her in that instant, when we are actually shown what he's doing.

First of all, it was already pointed out in the previous post that even a weakened Original(Elijah after getting bitten by Klaus) is stronger than any werewolf. Second of all; Carina Mackenzie? Really? That woman is to Hayley what Caroline Dries is to Elena. You do realize that the same fan who asked those questions poked a huge hole in her "explanation" by asking why Enzo was able to drown Elena, and overpower Stefan/Damon as well? Or the fact that everytime the OS has come crashing down, we have seen Lexi, who's been dead even longer than both Mikael and Enzo combined, has managed to overpower Stefan/Damon like they were weak feebs?

Just concede that this was a horribly inconsistent low showing for Mikael, and avoid yourself the further trouble of performing mental gymnastics to explain it away.

Are you this ignorant? He fully blitzed and held her so that he could give his annual "klaus is a bastard" speech. The fact that she couldn't perceive him let alone breakout immediately means he had a huge window to kill her but didn't take the opportunity.

He did blitz her though lol. He flew all the way to the stairs and once that she saw he was there she THEN jumped down. Why didn't he bother to go directly to her and one shot her? Why didn't he give chase when she was leaping? Why didnt he blitz her while she was distracted breaking the pole on the stairs? He was toying with her. he likes it slow and painful.

Hayley wouldn't hurt Elijah though. Both Klaus and Elijah were choking her while Mikael had his arms wrapped AROUND her while he gave his speech. The former is clearly harder to free yourself from when your in pain, gasping for air etc. And you also forget that Hayley's character development this season is her evolving into a "badass" who can protect herself. Evidently she wasn't nearly as feisty in those early instances as she is now.

And Klaus' latest fight with Marcel proves that you can be far stronger than someone but when you fool around you can still get hurt. It doesn't mean you are weaker than the one your toying with.

Was he trying to kill Hayley? Yes. But not right away. He like most vampires enjoys the chase. As I already pointed out above he had many chances to kill her but instead ranted and didn't deliver fatal blows.

Please tell me how you know that the other side crumbling weakens it's residents as much as werewolf venom? Just because Carina isn't the best doesn't mean everything she says is dismissible especially in regards to an episode she wrote. She answered what that fan said. Enzo wasn't on the other side as long to be weakened along with it. How is the other side disintegrating the same as a the veil being lifted? Different chain reactions occur. You evidently have no idea what your talking about.

Nice try(not really lol) but Mikael's rep is fine.

Epicurus
Edit: I hope that we finally get to see Klaus' werewolf form in the next episode.

Are you this ignorant? He fully blitzed and held her so that he could give his annual "klaus is a bastard" speech. The fact that she couldn't perceive him let alone breakout immediately means he had a huge window to kill her but didn't take the opportunity.
Are you this much of a fanboy? She broke his hold on her, which shouldn't be possible considering his Original strength. Heck, in the most recent episode a bunch of witches were able to restrain her, and said witches are actually in the process of forcefully delivering her baby and killing it.

And it's not like she just broke his hold alone. She snapped his arm as well, and then beat him down with a metal pole. Awful, awful, awful and a bit more awful.

He did blitz her though lol. He flew all the way to the stairs and once that she saw he was there she THEN jumped down. Why didn't he bother to go directly to her and one shot her? Why didn't he give chase when she was leaping? Why didnt he blitz her while she was distracted breaking the pole on the stairs? He was toying with her. he likes it slow and painful.

That is blitzing, mon ami. And when did she see that he was behind her? I'll tell you; the moment he reached the damned spot.

If he was just toying with her, then he did a pretty crap job of it, considering that it was her who ended up kicking his ass, instead of the other way round. laughing out loud

Hayley wouldn't hurt Elijah though. Both Klaus and Elijah were choking her while Mikael had his arms wrapped AROUND her while he gave his speech. The former is clearly harder to free yourself from when your in pain, gasping for air etc. And you also forget that Hayley's character development this season is her evolving into a "badass" who can protect herself. Evidently she wasn't nearly as feisty in those early instances as she is now.

Wrong. Hayley couldn't hurt Elijah. Rebekah had a much greater amount of werewolf venom in her system than Elijah did, and still she was able to put up a fight against Klaus before he took her down. Heck in ep 21 alone Elijah, despite being savaged by those Guerrero werewolves, is still up and about and almost tore off Marcel's head just because he believed that the vampires had kidnapped Hayley.

Yes, they were choking her, and she had her hands around their wrists in each instance. Yet she couldn't pull them off. With Mikael however, she not only broke away from his grip, she also broke his goddamn arm. It appears that you're purposely ignoring this little tidbit in the hopes that by doing so, it'll magically disappear and make Mikael's humiliating ownage a little less humiliating, lol.

And Klaus' latest fight with Marcel proves that you can be far stronger than someone but when you fool around you can still get hurt. It doesn't mean you are weaker than the one your toying with.
Lol at you comparing a 200 year old vampire to a f*cking pregnant werewolf. Marcel has never got restrained by people with human strength as well. Not to mention that Klaus ultimately did beat the crap out of him, and bit him. laughing out loud

Was he trying to kill Hayley? Yes. But not right away. He like most vampires enjoys the chase. As I already pointed out above he had many chances to kill her but instead ranted and didn't deliver fatal blows.

Was he trying to kill Klaus back in 1919? Yes. But not right away. He likes to toy with his prey. But the crucial

Please tell me how you know that the other side crumbling weakens it's residents as much as werewolf venom? Just because Carina isn't the best doesn't mean everything she says is dismissible especially in regards to an episode she wrote. She answered what that fan said. Enzo wasn't on the other side as long to be weakened along with it. How is the other side disintegrating the same as a the veil being lifted? Different chain reactions occur. You evidently have no idea what your talking about.

Please tell me you have actual confirmation(apart from Carina's crap) that the OS crumbling actually weakens its denizens? No, she pulled off a retarded explanation with Enzo in order to avoid admitting that what she did in that episode is exactly the sort of crap which Caroline Dries does with Elena on TVD. Her words are completely negated by the fact that Lexi has proven superior to both Stefan and Damon every single time the veil to the OS has been dropped. The only difference between the OS crumbling the Veil being lifted is that in one the spirits trapped there get sucked into another dimension. In both however, the spirits can interact with the physical world, as seen with Enzo. Point remains that even a weakened Original is too strong for an untransformed werewolf or a non-original vampire. Which clearly wasn't the case with Mikael/Hayley.

Nice try(not really lol) but Mikael's rep is fine.
This statement couldn't be further from the truth.

BruceSkywalker
finally watched tuesday's show.. pretty good.. setting up what should be a grand finale

Rikudo sennin
Edit: I hope that we finally get to see Klaus' werewolf form in the next episode.

Are you this much of a fanboy? She broke his hold on her, which shouldn't be possible considering his Original strength. Heck, in the most recent episode a bunch of witches were able to restrain her, and said witches are actually in the process of forcefully delivering her baby and killing it.

And it's not like she just broke his hold alone. She snapped his arm as well, and then beat him down with a metal pole. Awful, awful, awful and a bit more awful.

That is blitzing, mon ami. And when did she see that he was behind her? I'll tell you; the moment he reached the damned spot.

If he was just toying with her, then he did a pretty crap job of it, considering that it was her who ended up kicking his ass, instead of the other way round. laughing out loud

Wrong. Hayley couldn't hurt Elijah. Rebekah had a much greater amount of werewolf venom in her system than Elijah did, and still she was able to put up a fight against Klaus before he took her down. Heck in ep 21 alone Elijah, despite being savaged by those Guerrero werewolves, is still up and about and almost tore off Marcel's head just because he believed that the vampires had kidnapped Hayley.

Yes, they were choking her, and she had her hands around their wrists in each instance. Yet she couldn't pull them off. With Mikael however, she not only broke away from his grip, she also broke his goddamn arm. It appears that you're purposely ignoring this little tidbit in the hopes that by doing so, it'll magically disappear and make Mikael's humiliating ownage a little less humiliating, lol.

Lol at you comparing a 200 year old vampire to a f*cking pregnant werewolf. Marcel has never got restrained by people with human strength as well. Not to mention that Klaus ultimately did beat the crap out of him, and bit him. laughing out loud

Was he trying to kill Klaus back in 1919? Yes. But not right away. He likes to toy with his prey. But the crucial

Please tell me you have actual confirmation(apart from Carina's crap) that the OS crumbling actually weakens its denizens? No, she pulled off a retarded explanation with Enzo in order to avoid admitting that what she did in that episode is exactly the sort of crap which Caroline Dries does with Elena on TVD. Her words are completely negated by the fact that Lexi has proven superior to both Stefan and Damon every single time the veil to the OS has been dropped. The only difference between the OS crumbling the Veil being lifted is that in one the spirits trapped there get sucked into another dimension. In both however, the spirits can interact with the physical world, as seen with Enzo. Point remains that even a weakened Original is too strong for an untransformed werewolf or a non-original vampire. Which clearly wasn't the case with Mikael/Hayley.

This statement couldn't be further from the truth.

That is unfortunately not gonna happen. Maybe in season 2.

The fact that she is getting held down so easily should mean that her fight with Mikael was not a clear indication of his strength. Don't forget she was hit with a spell and is in labour on top of it all.

Ur saying this like I don't know it happened. I know she snapped his arm and hit him with a pole. I never denied that. It's the fact that he had a good minute to finish her off that means he was toying with her and could have killed her anytime he wanted and he was weakened.
" Welcome to my hell, stuck in an eternity of watching over that hideous creature my children call brother!

You're dead! How can I be here? Oh my god! NO! Noo! The baby! The baby?

That kid never had a chance! And as if your bloodline isn't filth enough, you poison it by merging it with Klaus'? The deathless vermin, fancying himself a daddy? "

This is how much time he had to finish her of. He evidently was not serious. You avoiding this is just...

He had a chance to kill her when he was holding her, when she was weaponless, getting the wooden stake, and when she was in the middle of jumping of the stairs. Yet he didn't bank on any of this. Why?!

He was toying with her since he had so many chances to finish her off.

Hayley didn't want to hurt Elijah. Back then it wasn't even in her character either which you ignored of course. Rebekah had a whole day to dilute the poison lol. Werewolf venom doesn't activate immediately as shown multiple times lol so your Elijah-Marcel point is gone.

I am not purposely ignoring anything lol if I am addressing it in multiple points. She wouldn't/couldn't stop them lol. They weren't weakened while Mikael was. It wasn't in her character back then either.

Did I say they are around the same strength? No the point is that both times the stronger opponent was fooling around allowing the weaker to get hits in.

Which proves my point. Mikael hand many chances to kill Hayley and in character likes to toy with his prey.

Have we ever seen a denizen who was over they're as long as Mikael fight? No. Carina's words are fact.
It isn't contradicted by Lexi because one if mutual deterioration as the result of the OS crumbling and the other is the wall between the OS and human world being lifted which doesn't have an effect on the ghosts. How does a werwolf venom Elijah get weakened as much as Mikael being deteriorated along with the other side? You still have not explained that.

In a parallel universe maybe.

Epicurus

The fact that she is getting held down so easily should mean that her fight with Mikael was not a clear indication of his strength. Don't forget she was hit with a spell and is in labour on top of it all.

No, but her breaking both his grip and his arm is an indicator of strength. Lol, did you realize that you just made this showing all the more humiliating for Mikael by admitting that a spell had weakened her prior to that encounter?
Ur saying this like I don't know it happened.
Because that is exactly how you're acting. Pretending that it didn't happen. I am not even going to bother wading through that other bs you just posted about their dialogue, because I know it literally proves nothing for you.

This is how much time he had to finish her of. He evidently was not serious. You avoiding this is just...
Since when did non-serious demeanor mean automatic depowering for an Original? Or do you think that the amount of strength that Mikael can muster in his feeble old man's arms is directly proportional to how serious he is at any given time?

He had a chance to kill her when he was holding her, when she was weaponless, getting the wooden stake, and when she was in the middle of jumping of the stairs. Yet he didn't bank on any of this. Why?!
You bring about this holding back crap yet again without any proof to back it up. She broke his grip, broke his arm, dodged him when he blitzed past her on the staircase, and then brought him down to his knees with a simple stake to the heart. No Original has been as badly owned as he was here. Not even Kol(who was killed by a combo of a baby vampire and a baby hunter) or Rebekah(who is constantly getting owned by her brothers).

He was toying with her since he had so many chances to finish her off.
And in each chance he was thwarted physically by her. And she pulled off that crap without any sort of a special amp of any kind.

Hayley didn't want to hurt Elijah.
Correction: Hayley couldn't hurt Elijah. How many times are you going to repeat this lie?
Rebekah had a whole day to dilute the poison lol.

Werewolf venom doesn't activate immediately as shown multiple times lol so your Elijah-Marcel point is gone.

So did Elijah brolio. What you're so boorishly missing is that Rebekah had a shit ton of the venom in her body, to the point that Genevieve even commented about it. You claiming that the 2 instances are even remotely similar to each other is laughable at best.

Tell that to Rebekah who was laid on her ass after the attack from the Bayou Wolves which saw her getting bit dozens of times. As I said before, quantity matters. Rebekah had far more wolf venom coursing through her veins than any vampire we've seen on this show.

I am not purposely ignoring anything lol if I am addressing it in multiple points. She wouldn't/couldn't stop them lol. They weren't weakened while Mikael was. It wasn't in her character back then either.

Yes you are. You absolutely are. Not only that but you keep restating the same bullshit again and again. And then go about pretending as if you actually addressed any of the stuff which was pointed out to you in previous posts.
Did I say they are around the same strength? No the point is that both times the stronger opponent was fooling around allowing the weaker to get hits in.

No, but you made an extremely faulty comparison by doing so. Thing is the strength difference between Klaus(half OV and half wolf) and Marcel(200 year old vamp) is vastly lesser than the difference between Mikael(oldes OV who is like an ancient Augustine) and Hayley(pregnant werewolf).

Which proves my point. Mikael hand many chances to kill Hayley and in character likes to toy with his prey.

How many people have managed to so effectively fight back against him when he toyed with them. Not Klaus, Elijah or Rebekah, or a combination of all 3 of them in 1919. Because he was, for all intents and purposes, toying with them. And even then Elijah was doubtful if they could beat him by teaming up on him.

Have we ever seen a denizen who was over they're as long as Mikael fight? No.
Yes we have. Lexi and Alaric are older than him, and both are superior to Stefan/Damon.
Carina's words are fact.
No they aren't, not when nothing shown on either show actually supports her bullshit.

It isn't contradicted by Lexi because one if mutual deterioration as the result of the OS crumbling and the other is the wall between the OS and human world being lifted which doesn't have an effect on the ghosts. How does a werwolf venom Elijah get weakened as much as Mikael being deteriorated along with the other side? You still have not explained that.

In a parallel universe maybe.
It is. In both cases the OS shows signs of breaking down and denizens of the OS start appearing in the physical plane. I don't see any difference except for superficial ones. Because a hybrid-bitten Elijah actually demonstrated a physically weakened state. Unlike Mikael who seemed to be doing perfectly fine during his encounter with Hayley in the OS.

You wish. Unfortunately for you, Mikael's humiliation is canon, and is one of the worse showings for any all-powerful vampire character that has been seen on a tv show.

Rikudo sennin
No, but her breaking both his grip and his arm is an indicator of strength. Lol, did you realize that you just made this showing all the more humiliating for Mikael by admitting that a spell had weakened her prior to that encounter?

Because that is exactly how you're acting. Pretending that it didn't happen. I am not even going to bother wading through that other bs you just posted about their dialogue, because I know it literally proves nothing for you.

Since when did non-serious demeanor mean automatic depowering for an Original? Or do you think that the amount of strength that Mikael can muster in his feeble old man's arms is directly proportional to how serious he is at any given time?

You bring about this holding back crap yet again without any proof to back it up. She broke his grip, broke his arm, dodged him when he blitzed past her on the staircase, and then brought him down to his knees with a simple stake to the heart. No Original has been as badly owned as he was here. Not even Kol(who was killed by a combo of a baby vampire and a baby hunter) or Rebekah(who is constantly getting owned by her brothers).

And in each chance he was thwarted physically by her. And she pulled off that crap without any sort of a special amp of any kind.

Correction: Hayley couldn't hurt Elijah. How many times are you going to repeat this lie?

So did Elijah brolio. What you're so boorishly missing is that Rebekah had a shit ton of the venom in her body, to the point that Genevieve even commented about it. You claiming that the 2 instances are even remotely similar to each other is laughable at best.

Tell that to Rebekah who was laid on her ass after the attack from the Bayou Wolves which saw her getting bit dozens of times. As I said before, quantity matters. Rebekah had far more wolf venom coursing through her veins than any vampire we've seen on this show.

Yes you are. You absolutely are. Not only that but you keep restating the same bullshit again and again. And then go about pretending as if you actually addressed any of the stuff which was pointed out to you in previous posts.

No, but you made an extremely faulty comparison by doing so. Thing is the strength difference between Klaus(half OV and half wolf) and Marcel(200 year old vamp) is vastly lesser than the difference between Mikael(oldes OV who is like an ancient Augustine) and Hayley(pregnant werewolf).

How many people have managed to so effectively fight back against him when he toyed with them. Not Klaus, Elijah or Rebekah, or a combination of all 3 of them in 1919. Because he was, for all intents and purposes, toying with them. And even then Elijah was doubtful if they could beat him by teaming up on him.

Yes we have. Lexi and Alaric are older than him, and both are superior to Stefan/Damon.

No they aren't, not when nothing shown on either show actually supports her bullshit.

It is. In both cases the OS shows signs of breaking down and denizens of the OS start appearing in the physical plane. I don't see any difference except for superficial ones. Because a hybrid-bitten Elijah actually demonstrated a physically weakened state. Unlike Mikael who seemed to be doing perfectly fine during his encounter with Hayley in the OS.

You wish. Unfortunately for you, Mikael's humiliation is canon, and is one of the worse showings for any all-powerful vampire character that has been seen on a tv show.

Which wouldn't matter if he wasn't putting up sufficient counter resistance to her twisting his arm. LOL I was talking about Genevieve zaping her which made it easier to manhandle her among other things.

Says that I am ignoring it
>addresses it threw OS argument this entire time
>addresses it threw mind set argument this entire time
LOL
You mean e same dialogue that shows Hayley being at his mercy for how lomg? LOL you have no counter as the fact is he didn't kill her right away which means he was not trying.

If he is not exerting enough strength to counter act her twisting his arm then yes his demeanor is a factor.

>broke a relaxed grip/arm
>LOLLLLLLLLL she stood in the same way on the staircase before and after he blitzed her
>which never would have happen if he took the multiple chances he had to kill her and wasn't weakened

What exactly did she thwart when she could have been killed a good 3 times by a weakened and non serious Mikael.

Uses Elijah as an example
>compares OS crumbling to werewolf venom
>thinks Hayley would want to hurt someone she has feelings for

uses Rebekah as an example
>compares someone who had the time span from one night to the next to dilute it to someone who at the time of attacking Hayley had only a few hours at most since it was still the afternoon
>again compares the OS crumbling to werewolf venom

Don't describe yourself lol

Your missing the point. If anyone even an original just stands there barely using any of their strength then they can easily get damaged. I don't know why you are bringing up ages for.

Mikael was only toying with Klaus. Quickly dispatching of Rebekah and Elijah is a testament to that. And when he was chasing them on the streets there is no indication that he was toying with them his show.

LOL what?
The other side and earth are parallel. Bonnie removed the wall that was perpetrating them. How is that a sign of it crumbling?
Meanwhile this time around the other side was attacked at it's source. As Liv stated by removing one thing it just slowly crumbles away.
It's like comparing someone removing the wall that seperates two rooms to removing the foundation of one and watching it crumble.
So your lexi and alaric points are worthless and it has not been contradicted yet.

Mikael was weakened, and not trying. Sorry wink

Epicurus
Which wouldn't matter if he wasn't putting up sufficient counter resistance to her twisting his arm.

LOL I was talking about Genevieve zaping her which made it easier to manhandle her among other things.
It would, because an Original is supposed to be that f*cking strong.

What the f*ck does ending scene of last week's episode have to do with Mikael's humiliation?

Says that I am ignoring it
>addresses it threw OS argument this entire time
>addresses it threw mind set argument this entire time
LOL

Not sure what you're trying to say here. I think you need to work on your communication ability, as it's fairly lacking from what I've seen. Case in point; your inability to convey whether you meant Monique or Genevieve when you pointed out that Hayley has been weakened by a spell.

You mean e same dialogue that shows Hayley being at his mercy for how lomg? LOL you have no counter as the fact is he didn't kill her right away which means he was not trying.

For about a few seconds at best before she went into a mama wolf fit and broke his f*cking arm. Yes, that's how long it took for him to go from predator to prey of an inferior creature.

If he is not exerting enough strength to counter act her twisting his arm then yes his demeanor is a factor.

Do you know anything about the Originals, bro? Like the fact that they were created to be individually superior to a trasnformed werewolf in terms of raw power? That Caroline alone had considerably greater strength than Mason? Or the fact that your average Original is far, far stronger than old vampires like Sage, Mary Porter, Rose, Lexi, Katherine, Marcel, Stefan and Damon and young hybrids like Tyler? Who themselves are well above the paygrade of younger vamps like Caroline, Elena and most of the New Orleans vamps who aren't even a century old?

So now that we've established a basic power hierarchy, let's recap:

Enhanced Originals(Alaric, Mikael and Klaus)>Normal Original(Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Finn)>transformed werewolves>Old vampires>=young hybrids>young vampires>untransformed werewolves.

That's a pretty massive strength gap right there. Especially when one considers how Tyler didn't have the slightest bit of problem restraining her or draining her baby bump of blood, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. Considering that Mikael was the Original vamp Cannibal, he should be a bazillion times stronger than Tyler, even at a base/relaxed state.

>broke a relaxed grip/arm
>LOLLLLLLLLL she stood in the same way on the staircase before and after he blitzed her
>which never would have happen if he took the multiple chances he had to kill her and wasn't weakened

>Which should be beyond the ability of a hybrid or a vampire to break.
>She immediately jumped downwards after he blitzed past her.
>There is no onscreen proof that he was weakened. He did take every chance he had to kill her, but was thwarted and beaten down like weak old feeb.

What exactly did she thwart when she could have been killed a good 3 times by a weakened and non serious Mikael.
She thwarted his attempts to physically harm her. Stop repeating the word weakened over and over again, when you don't even know the meaning of the term.

Uses Elijah as an example
>compares OS crumbling to werewolf venom
>thinks Hayley would want to hurt someone she has feelings for

>Werewolf venom actually weakens Originals, as opposed to you unproven theory that a crumbling OS does the same to vampires.
>Hayley's other name happens to be "*****". Or did you forget the nonchalant manner in which she betrayed Tyler and his 12 hybrids and later on pretended as if he was the one who backstabbed her?

uses Rebekah as an example
>compares someone who had the time span from one night to the next to dilute it to someone who at the time of attacking Hayley had only a few hours at most since it was still the afternoon
>again compares the OS crumbling to werewolf venom

Are you purposefully this much of an idiot? Or were you just born this way? Anyways, back to addressing your strawman:
>Elijah immediately recovered from the wolf venom after Eve saved Hayley. Rebekah on the other hand remained weakened to the point that she was barely able to walk throughout that entire episode.
>Considering how there is actual onscreen proof of one weakening a vampire, while the other has words being cited by an unreliable writer, I'd take my chances with wolf venom.

Don't describe yourself lol

A very shitty "No YOU!" response. TBH, I didn't expect any better from you.

Your missing the point.
No I am not. I get the point fairly clearly. And the point is this; you're such a blind tvd/originals fanboy that you would make up ridiculous theories to defend horrible low showings of a character instead of simply accepting them and moving on.

Mikael was only toying with Klaus. Quickly dispatching of Rebekah and Elijah is a testament to that. And when he was chasing them on the streets there is no indication that he was toying with them his show.
He didn't quickly dispatch Elijah. He tried to convert him to the dark side first. When he was holding Elijah down, Elijah had to use his full body strength just to move Mikael's arm.

Still, the Klaus-encounter disproves your horrid assumption that toying with opponents somehow depowers Mikael.
LOL what?
The other side and earth are parallel. Bonnie removed the wall that was perpetrating them. How is that a sign of it crumbling?
Meanwhile this time around the other side was attacked at it's source. As Liv stated by removing one thing it just slowly crumbles away.
It's like comparing someone removing the wall that seperates two rooms to removing the foundation of one and watching it crumble.
So your lexi and alaric points are worthless and it has not been contradicted yet.
In both cases a ghost can physically interact with the denizens of the real world. Enzo almost drowned Elena. Enzo overwhelmed Stefan. Vicki was the same baby vamp at the time of dying before she got sucked into Hell.

There is not only a lack of proof from onscreen sources regarding Carina's bullshit explanation, there is enough evidence to prove that the time period for which one is on the OS doesn't affect one's power. Because she clearly meant the time spent on the OS as being what weakened Mikael. Not the crumbling itself, but the time spent. Which is utter trash, as seen numerous times with Lexi.

Mikael was weakened, and not trying. Sorry wink
Since you lack any screen evidence to prove this claim, I'll take this as a cloaked concession.smile

The_Tempest
If Klaus is stronger than Elijah, it's not by much at all. They fight on fairly even terms, even after Klaus becomes a hybrid.

Epicurus
^Klaus was already equal to Elijah before becoming the hybrid. I don't get why he shouldn't be superior to him after retriggering his werewolf side, especially since every fisticuff between the 2 has ended with Elijah at his mercy.

Heck, even the actor playing Elijah admitted in an online interview that Klaus is superior and could take him in a fight.

The_Tempest
I'm not saying Klaus isn't necessarily stronger or, at the very least, doesn't hold the advantage because of his greater durability (e.g. resistance to daggers, werewolf bites, etc.) and Elijah's loyalty.

I'm just saying that the two aren't far apart at all. Elijah has demonstrated the ability to hold his own against Klaus and even bring him to heel when sufficiently motivated.

Mindset
^Klaus was already equal to Elijah before becoming the hybrid. I don't get why he shouldn't be superior to him after retriggering his werewolf side, especially since every fisticuff between the 2 has ended with Elijah at his mercy.

Heck, even the actor playing Elijah admitted in an online interview that Klaus is superior and could take him in a fight. Hybrids have never shown to be superior to vampires in strength or speed iirc. I don't think him becoming a hybrid made him stronger, I think Klaus is just a better fighter.

Klaus beat Elijah when they were both human too.

Rikudo sennin
I'll reply after the finale and usual manga frenzy has passed.

So yeah I am guessing that Kol and Finn will be gone forever come thursday leaving only Mikael and Esther as possibilities.

Rikudo sennin
Great finale.

SPOILERS

Don't really like the name but whatever. The witches vs originals fight scene was pretty good. Same three witches are dead now. Rebekah made a cameo and did us all a favor and took the baby away.

Three Originals were revived(Mikael, Esther, Finn) with a possible fourth since it was 3 witches who died.

Epicurus
Hybrids have never shown to be superior to vampires in strength or speed iirc. I don't think him becoming a hybrid made him stronger, I think Klaus is just a better fighter.

Klaus beat Elijah when they were both human too.
Hybrids can compete with vampires well above their age range. Tyler biting Nadia, Julian/Tyler killing Stefan, Ray Sutton overpowering Damon etc.

No, he used underhanded tactics to slice his belt in a friendly swordfight/sparring match. If anything, the way Elijah handled Marcel's vamps indicates that he's the one with the superior skill, unlike Klaus who relies on raw power to get the job done.

Mindset
Hybrids can compete with vampires well above their age range. Tyler biting Nadia, Julian/Tyler killing Stefan, Ray Sutton overpowering Damon etc.

No, he used underhanded tactics to slice his belt in a friendly swordfight/sparring match. If anything, the way Elijah handled Marcel's vamps indicates that he's the one with the superior skill, unlike Klaus who relies on raw power to get the job done. Vampires can compete with Vampires well above their age range.

Damon/Nadia etc.

Damon and Stefan have also easily killed hybrids.

BruceSkywalker
loved the finale..

as a whole i like this show a lot

Epicurus
Vampires can compete with Vampires well above their age range. Damon/Nadia etc.

Damon and Stefan have also easily killed hybrids.
Inconsistent outlier. We've seen older vampires ranging from Lexi, Katherine, Rose, Pearl, and Sage easily own Damon. Hybrids have more consistent showings; eg. Tyler fighting Klaus one-on-one better than any vampire we've seen including Marcel. Ray Sutton almost killing Damon, Tyler killing Nadia, Kimberly overpowering Caroline with ease etc.

A hybrid easily killed Stefan. erm

Rikudo sennin
It would, because an Original is supposed to be that f*cking strong.

What the f*ck does ending scene of last week's episode have to do with Mikael's humiliation?

Not sure what you're trying to say here. I think you need to work on your communication ability, as it's fairly lacking from what I've seen. Case in point; your inability to convey whether you meant Monique or Genevieve when you pointed out that Hayley has been weakened by a spell.

For about a few seconds at best before she went into a mama wolf fit and broke his f*cking arm. Yes, that's how long it took for him to go from predator to prey of an inferior creature.

Do you know anything about the Originals, bro? Like the fact that they were created to be individually superior to a trasnformed werewolf in terms of raw power? That Caroline alone had considerably greater strength than Mason? Or the fact that your average Original is far, far stronger than old vampires like Sage, Mary Porter, Rose, Lexi, Katherine, Marcel, Stefan and Damon and young hybrids like Tyler? Who themselves are well above the paygrade of younger vamps like Caroline, Elena and most of the New Orleans vamps who aren't even a century old?

So now that we've established a basic power hierarchy, let's recap:

Enhanced Originals(Alaric, Mikael and Klaus)>Normal Original(Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Finn)>transformed werewolves>Old vampires>=young hybrids>young vampires>untransformed werewolves.

That's a pretty massive strength gap right there. Especially when one considers how Tyler didn't have the slightest bit of problem restraining her or draining her baby bump of blood, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. Considering that Mikael was the Original vamp Cannibal, he should be a bazillion times stronger than Tyler, even at a base/relaxed state.

>Which should be beyond the ability of a hybrid or a vampire to break.
>She immediately jumped downwards after he blitzed past her.
>There is no onscreen proof that he was weakened. He did take every chance he had to kill her, but was thwarted and beaten down like weak old feeb.

She thwarted his attempts to physically harm her. Stop repeating the word weakened over and over again, when you don't even know the meaning of the term.

>Werewolf venom actually weakens Originals, as opposed to you unproven theory that a crumbling OS does the same to vampires.
>Hayley's other name happens to be "*****". Or did you forget the nonchalant manner in which she betrayed Tyler and his 12 hybrids and later on pretended as if he was the one who backstabbed her?

Are you purposefully this much of an idiot? Or were you just born this way? Anyways, back to addressing your strawman:
>Elijah immediately recovered from the wolf venom after Eve saved Hayley. Rebekah on the other hand remained weakened to the point that she was barely able to walk throughout that entire episode.
>Considering how there is actual onscreen proof of one weakening a vampire, while the other has words being cited by an unreliable writer, I'd take my chances with wolf venom.

A very shitty "No YOU!" response. TBH, I didn't expect any better from you.

No I am not. I get the point fairly clearly. And the point is this; you're such a blind tvd/originals fanboy that you would make up ridiculous theories to defend horrible low showings of a character instead of simply accepting them and moving on.

He didn't quickly dispatch Elijah. He tried to convert him to the dark side first. When he was holding Elijah down, Elijah had to use his full body strength just to move Mikael's arm.

Still, the Klaus-encounter disproves your horrid assumption that toying with opponents somehow depowers Mikael.

In both cases a ghost can physically interact with the denizens of the real world. Enzo almost drowned Elena. Enzo overwhelmed Stefan. Vicki was the same baby vamp at the time of dying before she got sucked into Hell.

There is not only a lack of proof from onscreen sources regarding Carina's bullshit explanation, there is enough evidence to prove that the time period for which one is on the OS doesn't affect one's power. Because she clearly meant the time spent on the OS as being what weakened Mikael. Not the crumbling itself, but the time spent. Which is utter trash, as seen numerous times with Lexi.

Since you lack any screen evidence to prove this claim, I'll take this as a cloaked concession.smile

If they are exerting hardly any force then it doesn't matter.

Because you brought up Hayley getting manhandled in the church.

Maybe you just don't have the best comprehension abilities. Let me sum it up. You said that I am ignoring that strength problem. But by talking about the OS weakening him or how his mindset prevented him from using the correct amount of strength I am addressing it. That was you mixing it up.

She was at his mercy for a little over 30 seconds. So right there you know he could have won the fight.

All of which wouldn't matter if we factor in him being weakened, and not trying, and plot. So you literally just wasted your time. It's not that I don't see that their is a huge gap. It sucks that even with handicaps and mentality that the fight went like that. But apparently they had to be detrimental enough.

>would be much easier if he wasn't offering much resistance
>and he could have blitzed her while she made her way over the railing since she moved at human speeds
>Lexi is actually proof that he was weakened just scroll down. Yet he had her at his mercy for 30sec.

She thwarted a non serious and weakened Mikael congrats.

>Lexi actually proves my theory if you look below
>All of that doesn't matter. Her relationship with Elijah is the biggest one in the series. She won't treat him like she treated them. Is that not obvious? Do you need more "Haylijah" scenes shoved down your throat?

Damn! Keyboard warrior and his insult! So real, so fierce!

>Which again can easily be attributed to her not wanting to hurt him.
>Unlike Rebekah, the males in her family don't show obvious signs of weakness and fatigue easily.

Your point? Mikael still took him down with one attack when he realized he couldn't be converted showing to move faster than Elijah could react this time. Which indicates a clear difference.

Which one again? And this^ says otherwise.

Let me ask you nice and slow. Just a one word answer. Is removing the wall between two rooms the same as having one room slowly crumble and effect the other?

Lexi is the only person we have seen fight from the OS while it was crumbling while being there for a long ass time. And she was so weak that she struggled to fight ****ing Markos. Who was only physically strong enough to beat Damon while channeling his entire coven which stopped upon his death.

30 seconds and lexi being a weak ass ***** says otherwise.
>Says he will take it as a "cloaked concession"
>will reply anyway clearly thinking otherwise

Epicurus
If they are exerting hardly any force then it doesn't matter.

Unproven claim.

Because you brought up Hayley getting manhandled in the church.

The zapping didn't weaken her. laughing out loud It merely caused her placenta to rupture, causing the baby to arrive sooner than expected.

Maybe you just don't have the best comprehension abilities.

Irony.

Let me sum it up.

No need for that. I have my own summation of your theories: Fail.

She was at his mercy for a little over 30 seconds. So right there you know he could have won the fight.

It doesn't matter if she was at his mercy for 30 seconds or 30 days. A werewolf should in no way be capable of beating an Original. Unless of course one admits to the obvious fact that it was an inconsistent low showing.

All of which wouldn't matter if we factor in him being weakened, and not trying, and plot.
Except it would, ya know, because every single word in this little tidbit of your post is a lie. Or an unproven claim.

So you literally just wasted your time.
Not sure what you're talking about.

It's not that I don't see that their is a huge gap. It sucks that even with handicaps and mentality that the fight went like that. But apparently they had to be detrimental enough.
I guess this is the closest you'll come to admitting that it was a horrible low showing for Mike the pussy Tyke.laughing out loud

>would be much easier if he wasn't offering much resistance
>and he could have blitzed her while she made her way over the railing since she moved at human speeds
>Lexi is actually proof that he was weakened just scroll down. Yet he had her at his mercy for 30sec.

>WTF are you talking about?
>He did blitz her, silly goose. She dodged him, beat him up and brought him to his knees.
>I haven't seen the latest TVD episode. However if what you're saying is true, then this actually further accentuates my point about this being a horrible inconsistency. Fighting a Damon-level character>>>getting beat up by a pregnant werewolf. And Lexi was far longer than Mikael was on the Other Side. Not to mention much younger and weaker in life since she was just a normal 300 year old vamp while he was an Original.

Anyways, I have seen Alaric's scene with Damon and Sheriff Forbes in a youtube clip, and he was portrayed as being far stronger than Damon since he could easily haul up the stone column which Damon couldn't. laughing out loud And he was on the OS almost as long as Mikael. Another large hole in your ridiculous theory.

She thwarted a non serious and weakened Mikael congrats.

>Lexi actually proves my theory if you look below
>All of that doesn't matter. Her relationship with Elijah is the biggest one in the series. She won't treat him like she treated them. Is that not obvious? Do you need more "Haylijah" scenes shoved down your throat?

False.

>Wrong, she actually brings this entire bullshit about ghosts being weakened by the OS in question. She was longer than Mikael on the OS, so she should have been far weaker yet she still fought a guy equal to a 150+ year old vamp. Alaric also completely unravels this awful and unproven hypothesis of yours.
>Yes it does. Their relationship was still in its infancy during that episode, and she warned Elijah not to get in her way when she was about to free her pack. Your non-sequiters are getting stupider by the minute. Not to mention that she knows that he can't be killed, so trying to defend herself would be logical to do, and in character for her considering what a b1tch she has been portrayed as on both shows.

Damn! Keyboard warrior and his insult! So real, so fierce!

I see my words hit a nerve with you.

>Which again can easily be attributed to her not wanting to hurt him.
Or the far more likely answer: she couldn't hurt him, even in his weakened state.

>Unlike Rebekah, the males in her family don't show obvious signs of weakness and fatigue easily.

Can anyone be this much of an idiot? Rebekah had at least a dozen bite marks on her body. Genevieve specifically said: "You have an impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system."

Do you not realize what that means? Elijah on the other hand got KO'd by bites from just 2 werewolves. Heck, Klaus' little hate-nibble put him on the bed for the better part of a day. Rebekah on the other hand fought Klaus h2h despite having gallons worth of wolf poison coursing through her veins.

Hell, the venom in her blood was so concentrated that even Klaus(who is a walking talking werewolf antidote) coughed some up when Genevieve made him drink it to psi-link them.

Tell me again, what exactly is this sexist tirade regarding the Mikaelson males being supposedly more resilient than Rebekah(which is a total lie, mind you) have anything to do with...anything?

Your point? Mikael still took him down with one attack when he realized he couldn't be converted showing to move faster than Elijah could react this time. Which indicates a clear difference.

My comment was actually a reference to how far above Mikael is in comparison to your run of the mill Original. But I forget that I am talking to a guy who has yet to develop any concept of reading comprehension whatsoever.

Which one again?

The Klaus encounter. Despite toying with him and Klaus trying to fight back, Mikael had the upper hand throughout the confrontation. Even when his back was turned as he was feeding on Marcel, the 3 siblings didn't dare attack him.

And this^ says otherwise.

It really doesn't.

Let me ask you nice and slow. Just a one word answer. Is removing the wall between two rooms the same as having one room slowly crumble and effect the other?
How do you remove a wall between 2 rooms? By breaking/collapsing it down. Which more or less results in at least one roon getting wrecked, depending on the dexterity and physical integrity of said wall. Which basically doesn't have jack to do with either The Originals or The Vampire Diaries, but I felt that I needed to indulge your little thought experiment here.

Lexi is the only person we have seen fight from the OS while it was crumbling while being there for a long ass time. And she was so weak that she struggled to fight ****ing Markos. Who was only physically strong enough to beat Damon while channeling his entire coven which stopped upon his death.
30 seconds and lexi being a weak ass ***** says otherwise.

I have already addressed your Lexi point two times in this post. I don't feel like repeating myself anymore.

>Says he will take it as a "cloaked concession"
>will reply anyway clearly thinking otherwise
Silly goose, me seeing your post as a cloaked concession isn't the same thing as me abdicating from the discussion. But I guess hoping for you to not make such a far-reaching and absurd conclusion is hoping that the Sun is made of cotton candy. Which is futility in and of itself.

Mindset
Inconsistent outlier. We've seen older vampires ranging from Lexi, Katherine, Rose, Pearl, and Sage easily own Damon. Hybrids have more consistent showings; eg. Tyler fighting Klaus one-on-one better than any vampire we've seen including Marcel. Ray Sutton almost killing Damon, Tyler killing Nadia, Kimberly overpowering Caroline with ease etc.

A hybrid easily killed Stefan. erm Klaus easily killed 12 hybrids. Tyler had a weapon vs Klaus, and he still got owned.

And we've seen Damon own older vampires. He would have killed Tyler if Bonnie didn't stop him.

And I don't know why you keep bringing up Tyler vs Stefan, they didn't even fight. Stefan tries to restrain him from biting Caroline and Tyler rips his heart out. It's not like Tyler overpowered him. erm

Rikudo sennin
Unproven claim.

The zapping didn't weaken her. laughing out loud It merely caused her placenta to rupture, causing the baby to arrive sooner than expected.

Irony.

No need for that. I have my own summation of your theories: Fail.

It doesn't matter if she was at his mercy for 30 seconds or 30 days. A werewolf should in no way be capable of beating an Original. Unless of course one admits to the obvious fact that it was an inconsistent low showing.

Except it would, ya know, because every single word in this little tidbit of your post is a lie. Or an unproven claim.

Not sure what you're talking about.

I guess this is the closest you'll come to admitting that it was a horrible low showing for Mike the pussy Tyke.laughing out loud

>WTF are you talking about?
>He did blitz her, silly goose. She dodged him, beat him up and brought him to his knees.
>I haven't seen the latest TVD episode. However if what you're saying is true, then this actually further accentuates my point about this being a horrible inconsistency. Fighting a Damon-level character>>>getting beat up by a pregnant werewolf. And Lexi was far longer than Mikael was on the Other Side. Not to mention much younger and weaker in life since she was just a normal 300 year old vamp while he was an Original.

Anyways, I have seen Alaric's scene with Damon and Sheriff Forbes in a youtube clip, and he was portrayed as being far stronger than Damon since he could easily haul up the stone column which Damon couldn't. laughing out loud And he was on the OS almost as long as Mikael. Another large hole in your ridiculous theory.

False.

>Wrong, she actually brings this entire bullshit about ghosts being weakened by the OS in question. She was longer than Mikael on the OS, so she should have been far weaker yet she still fought a guy equal to a 150+ year old vamp. Alaric also completely unravels this awful and unproven hypothesis of yours.
>Yes it does. Their relationship was still in its infancy during that episode, and she warned Elijah not to get in her way when she was about to free her pack. Your non-sequiters are getting stupider by the minute. Not to mention that she knows that he can't be killed, so trying to defend herself would be logical to do, and in character for her considering what a b1tch she has been portrayed as on both shows.

I see my words hit a nerve with you.

Or the far more likely answer: she couldn't hurt him, even in his weakened state.

Can anyone be this much of an idiot? Rebekah had at least a dozen bite marks on her body. Genevieve specifically said: "You have an impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system."

Do you not realize what that means? Elijah on the other hand got KO'd by bites from just 2 werewolves. Heck, Klaus' little hate-nibble put him on the bed for the better part of a day. Rebekah on the other hand fought Klaus h2h despite having gallons worth of wolf poison coursing through her veins.

Hell, the venom in her blood was so concentrated that even Klaus(who is a walking talking werewolf antidote) coughed some up when Genevieve made him drink it to psi-link them.

Tell me again, what exactly is this sexist tirade regarding the Mikaelson males being supposedly more resilient than Rebekah(which is a total lie, mind you) have anything to do with...anything?

My comment was actually a reference to how far above Mikael is in comparison to your run of the mill Original. But I forget that I am talking to a guy who has yet to develop any concept of reading comprehension whatsoever.

The Klaus encounter. Despite toying with him and Klaus trying to fight back, Mikael had the upper hand throughout the confrontation. Even when his back was turned as he was feeding on Marcel, the 3 siblings didn't dare attack him.

It really doesn't.

How do you remove a wall between 2 rooms? By breaking/collapsing it down. Which more or less results in at least one roon getting wrecked, depending on the dexterity and physical integrity of said wall. Which basically doesn't have jack to do with either The Originals or The Vampire Diaries, but I felt that I needed to indulge your little thought experiment here.

I have already addressed your Lexi point two times in this post. I don't feel like repeating myself anymore.

Silly goose, me seeing your post as a cloaked concession isn't the same thing as me abdicating from the discussion. But I guess hoping for you to not make such a far-reaching and absurd conclusion is hoping that the Sun is made of cotton candy. Which is futility in and of itself.

Markos couldn't channel his entire coven upon death as the connection is broken. So he would be human level. And I was arguing for full power Mikael not being as shamed by this not that even with the handicaps that it wasn't a shitty showing.

But whatever you win. Though while I would argue on some point there is no point since I believe you got the vital points locked.

Epicurus
Klaus easily killed 12 hybrids. Tyler had a weapon vs Klaus, and he still got owned.

And we've seen Damon own older vampires. He would have killed Tyler if Bonnie didn't stop him.

And I don't know why you keep bringing up Tyler vs Stefan, they didn't even fight. Stefan tries to restrain him from biting Caroline and Tyler rips his heart out. It's not like Tyler overpowered him. erm
He caught them off-guard and because he's Klaus. Both an Original and a hybrid. Tyler had a weapon that could do jacksquat to Klaus apart from pissing him off. He still managed to hold his own against a guy that can rip up 100+ vamps in the blink of an eye.

Only one single instance. Damon has been owned far more times by older vampires than he has overpowered them.

Because he had Mikael's white oak stake, and because Tyler wasn't actually trying to fight him. In a straight up fight, Damon was owned and almost killed by Sutton, a failed hybrid.laughing out loud

I bring it up because those are pretty much the exact same circumstances under which Stefan has made most of his hybrid kills. Do you not see the irony of him getting killed like a secondary character, by a hybrid of all things?

Mindset
He caught them off-guard and because he's Klaus. Both an Original and a hybrid. Tyler had a weapon that could do jacksquat to Klaus apart from pissing him off. He still managed to hold his own against a guy that can rip up 100+ vamps in the blink of an eye.

Only one single instance. Damon has been owned far more times by older vampires than he has overpowered them.

Because he had Mikael's white oak stake, and because Tyler wasn't actually trying to fight him. In a straight up fight, Damon was owned and almost killed by Sutton, a failed hybrid.laughing out loud

I bring it up because those are pretty much the exact same circumstances under which Stefan has made most of his hybrid kills. Do you not see the irony of him getting killed like a secondary character, by a hybrid of all things? They were surprised he was there, but he didn't surprise attack them. Stabbing Klaus still makes him cry like a *****, apparently. He didn't hold his own lol.

Because he has gone up against all of them, it's still inconsistent like every other fight.

What? How does it being a white oak stake change anything? Actually, Tyler tried to fight him, that's why Damon was going to kill him. Tyler was helpless and Bonnie saved him, the stake didn't play a part in Damon beating him.

TVD doesn't care about powerlevels when they want something to happen.

Epicurus
They were surprised he was there, but he didn't surprise attack them. Stabbing Klaus still makes him cry like a *****, apparently. He didn't hold his own lol.

Because he has gone up against all of them, it's still inconsistent like every other fight.

What? How does it being a white oak stake change anything? Actually, Tyler tried to fight him, that's why Damon was going to kill him. Tyler was helpless and Bonnie saved him, the stake didn't play a part in Damon beating him.

TVD doesn't care about powerlevels when they want something to happen.
WTF are you talking about? He clearly caught them at a severe disadvantage. The fight where Tyler(despite being less skilled than marcel, who also managed to hold off Klaus) beats down Klaus tells us otherwise.

Him getting owned by old vamps is inconsistent? Even though those are the majority instances?

The fact that he was going to use an Original-killing weapon on a hybrid makes this feat less impressive than what you're making it sound to be. Tyler tried to bite him, then Damon pushed him off and almost staked him, which is when Bonnie came in and mind-fried them both.

Which is what my f*cking point is. Young hybrids are on the same level as relatively oldish vampires. Anyone can kill anyone based on what the plot demands.

Rikudo sennin
The S2 premiere was pretty great.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>