Composite Superman vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Composite Superman

VS

Sentry- Current

Superman or Sentry?

pym-ftw
Spite thread

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Spite thread

I concur

SENTRY FTW

Golgo13
LOL! Superman stomps.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
LOL! Superman stomps. this isn't superman, it's composite superman. Is this thread a joke? Sentry stomps

wolverinos
the ignorance is just filling up the air.
do people really know who composite superman is? this guy actually had the entire combined abilities of superman(only greater degree), power girl, Mon El, ultra boy,Colossal Boy,Triplicate Girl,Lightning Lad,Sun Boy,Shrinking Violet,Star Boy,Matter-Eater Lad,Invisible Kid,Bouncing Boy,Elastic Lad,Chameleon Boy,Saturn Girl,Brainiac 5,Cosmic Boy,Ultra Boy,Element Lad,Phantom Girl.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by wolverinos
the ignorance is just filling up the air.
do people really know who composite superman is? this guy actually had the entire combined abilities of superman(only greater degree), power girl, Mon El, ultra boy,Colossal Boy,Triplicate Girl,Lightning Lad,Sun Boy,Shrinking Violet,Star Boy,Matter-Eater Lad,Invisible Kid,Bouncing Boy,Elastic Lad,Chameleon Boy,Saturn Girl,Brainiac 5,Cosmic Boy,Ultra Boy,Element Lad,Phantom Girl.

We're more than aware who Composite Superman is; sounds as if you're unaware of who SENTRY is...

wolverinos
Originally posted by Tony Stark
We're more than aware who Composite Superman is; sounds as if you're unaware of who SENTRY is...

we? arent you the guy with the ironman sig who blindly votes for marvel in every single thread involving marvel vs DC? yeah you sure have credibility...
if you knew who this version of superman is and his feats you wouldnt vote for sentry unless you want to make fun of yourself.

Tony Stark
we? arent you the guy with the ironman sig who blindly votes for marvel in every single thread involving marvel vs DC? yeah you sure have credibility...
if you knew who this version of superman is and his feats you wouldnt vote for sentry unless you want to make fun of yourself.

Yeah.. I guess my sig makes me a MARVEL Fanboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And that means that anyone who has a sig of a character is VOID of any reason towards any other brand... MORON

And you're obviously are unaware that SENTRY took on ALL of 616 MARVEL Earth's characters and was the victor.

the Darkone
Composite Superman

celeyhyga17
He's about as credible as you.

wolverinos
Yeah.. I guess my sig makes me a MARVEL Fanboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And that means that anyone who has a sig of a character is VOID of any reason towards any other brand... MORON

And you're obviously are unaware that SENTRY took on ALL of 616 MARVEL Earth's characters and was the victor.

no... your comments make you a marvel fanboy.

read again what i said, i pointed out you are a marvel fanboy because of the fact you claim the marvel character wins over the DC character in every single dumb post you make, the mention of your sig was a mean to describe you.
learn some reading comprehension before you jump into something.

wtf? now we got sentry trolls over here as well? geez...

wolverinos
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's about as credible as you.

which is still more credible than a guy with a thor sig, thor avatar that is claiming his location is asgard and calling himself asgardian...

Tony Stark
no... your comments make you a marvel fanboy.

read again what i said, i pointed out you are a marvel fanboy because of the fact you claim the marvel character wins over the DC character in every single dumb post you make, the mention of your sig was a mean to describe you.
learn some reading comprehension before you jump into something.

wtf? now we got sentry trolls over here as well? geez...

Uhhhh... NO.

I pick winners and losers per past performances and powersets. I collect both DC and MARVEL and some of my favorite characters are from DC.

Wolverin-os sick

wolverinos
Uhhhh... NO.

I pick winners and losers per past performances and powersets. I collect both DC and MARVEL and some of my favorite characters are from DC.

Wolverin-os sick

rightttt... Lol in every single thread involving marvel vs dc you always post same comments voting for the marvel guy without any reasoning or explanation involved.
or just like you stated any version of sentry will beat superman laughing laughing laughing

hell i am even willing to battlezone you to see what you can bring to the table, you will be my first battle on those forums smile

Tony Stark
rightttt... Lol in every single thread involving marvel vs dc you always post same comments voting for the marvel guy without any reasoning or explanation involved.
or just like you stated any version of sentry will beat superman laughing laughing laughing

hell i am even willing to battlezone you to see what you can bring to the table, you will be my first battle on those forums smile

eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY

wolverinos
eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY

GC8ha3TZW9Y

Tony Stark
GC8ha3TZW9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
this isn't superman, it's composite superman. Is this thread a joke? Sentry stomps

I know, I just said Superman for short. Composite Superman would stomp.

wolverinos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

but i didnt say anything....

Tony Stark
but i didnt say anything....

GC8ha3TZW9Y

You didn't?

pym-ftw
How did you guys find a way to ruin a spite thread...

This is a new low...

Zack Fair
Horrible horrible spite.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Horrible horrible spite.

Come on you've gotta give Compost Superman some respect guys... Yeah it's spite but, it's NOT a horrible, horrible spite.

Zack Fair
Come on you've gotta give Compost Superman some respect guys... Yeah it's spite but, it's NOT a horrible, horrible spite. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/harrybairey/Pics%20for%20teh%20vesti/639_tommy-lee-jones-serious.gif

wolverinos
GC8ha3TZW9Y

You didn't?

thats shao kahn, now you got a beef with him...

wolverinos
Come on you've gotta give Compost Superman some respect guys... Yeah it's spite but, it's NOT a horrible, horrible spite.

dude.... seriously jokes aside, start reading god damn comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.