Senty vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Sentry wants Prime dead and would do anything in his power to meet this goal.

Can he succeed at pulling a majority?

Zack Fair
Doubtful.

LeonBuco666
Depends all on Bobs state of mind.

Mindset
If by majority you mean 11/10, then yes.

pym-ftw
Death seed?

carver9
Yes; current Sentry.

LeonBuco666
Dirty bob more often than not... Imho

Golgo13
I want to see more of Death bob.

maxivitopowe
How would Owen do against SBP ?

Yamcha
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
How would Owen do against SBP ? Owen Hart or Owen Reece? Owen Reece in his prime hits SBP with dat several billion dimension blast, Owen Hart falls on him and SBP can't move him in time before the 3-count.

Damborgson
Need more appearances for the new Sentry. At the moment though, it's not unreasonable to say he'd do pretty well.

tkitna
Originally posted by Damborgson
Need more appearances for the new Sentry. At the moment though, it's not unreasonable to say he'd do pretty well.

Yeah, need a bit more from him first.

wolverinos
as of right now SBP takes it.
maybe sentry will have further showings that outperform SBP. however taking out thor is not something that puts him as a peer to SBP, let alone besting him.

Insane Titan
Prime punches Death Sentry to Death

wolverinos
Lol he kills him to death.

Mshinu
Those two should form a support group.

Anyway Bad Bob would do well.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mshinu
Those two should form a support group.

Anyway Bad Bob would do well.

what do you mean by saying do well? do well as giving him a decent fight? do wee as beating him?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by wolverinos
Lol he kills him to death. lol one the greatest worst lines ever in a comic book

wolverinos
Originally posted by Insane Titan
lol one the greatest worst lines ever in a comic book

yeah agreed , but this actually gives him more personality as far as the crazy loonitic overpowered kid Lol

Estacado
Prime.

Warlord
aparently bob will keep reforming until he kills prime with boredom

Golgo13
Prime.

eaebiakuya
Not sure if Prime can kill or K.O Sentry, if he really wants to fight. He will always reform.

In the other hand, im not sure if Sentry molecular power can affect Prime.

wolverinos
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Not sure if Prime can kill or K.O Sentry, if he really wants to fight. He will always reform.

In the other hand, im not sure if Sentry molecular power can affect Prime.

bringing someone to the point he has to reform is a KO.

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
aparently bob will keep reforming until he kills prime with boredom Lol

But seriously Bob should be able to harm Prime.

eaebiakuya
Why ? If he can reform in 2 seconds and back to fight ???

wolverinos
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Why ? If he can reform in 2 seconds and back to fight ???

The fact he had to reform shows us he was bested to the point he needs to recreate himself, i think it suits a KO , but depends on the definition this forum has for a KO.

Mindset
It's not a ko.

SamZED
Don't think it's a ko. Below up Sandman, he suffocates you three seconds later, does that mean you won?

iceman24567
They have to be koed for a certain amount of time i think it was a 3 count like wrestling

red sabre
Prime will punch sentry so hard he destroys him to the molecular level.

Prime will punch sentry so hard he will send him several dimensions away or to a different timeline. lets see him reforming in 1000 B.C

Prime will destroy sentry with his heat vision and keep melting him preventing him from restoring himself at the very least enough for a KO.

eaebiakuya
Not better than the Molecular-Man (even a limited version) or a high-level sorcerer like Morgana Le Fey.

wolverinos
this sabre guy is right, SBP can just vaporize sentry with a continues heat vision or continues reality breaking punches.

Mindset
This guy...

Tony Stark
this sabre guy is right, SBP can just vaporize sentry with a continues heat vision or continues reality breaking punches.

eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick

wolverinos
Originally posted by Tony Stark
eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick

and here is the most credible guy on KMC who is not biased towards marvel AT ALL!.
care to share your thoughts? or pressing them smilies is enough for today?

zopzop
Originally posted by Estacado
Prime.
yes

h1a8
We definitely need to see more of this Sentry to make an intelligent decision.

Enzeru
Just to clear something up, because so far this battle is very one-sided, while it actually shouldn't it.

In my opinion there is no way Superboy-Prime can win this fight. Why not you ask?

We all know that Superboy-Prime is an EXTREMELY emotional character and that is understandable, because he went through a lot in his life: He saw his family and friends die, he wanted to be a hero but was misunderstood and killed others, he finally went bonkers and had to fight everyone, got abused by the writers, lost his girlfriend and so on.
On top of that he doesn't really have an immunity to telepathy, or better yet empathy.

Sentry would easily be able to win the fight by mind-raping Superboy-Prime.
Sentry has telepathy, which exceeds the planetary level, because not only did he erase the memories from everyone on the Earth including characters like Doctor Doom, Hulk, Thor and few Omega Level mutants, who are all very resistant to telepathy ... no, he also erased the memories from the Inhumans on the Moon.

As the Sentry he calmbed down an enraged Savage Hulk in a matter of seconds, he mind-raped the Super Adaptoid by showing her the Void and as the Void he mind-raped so many people by showing them their miserable past, presence and future.

Superboy-Prime had to go through so much crap and facing an intensified version of that would send him into a shock state and end the battle quickly.

abhilegend
Hahaha.

curryman
Someone's forgetting when the Inhumans moved to the moon big grin

And Reed's Machine.

Enzeru
Originally posted by curryman
Someone's forgetting when the Inhumans moved to the moon big grin

And Reed's Machine.

1. The Inhumans moved the Moon multiple times and back again. The instance I have in mind happened in the year 2003. Sentry erased the memories from everyone 2 years later, when he appeared.

(I might be wrong though - I did my homework on it as good as I could, but I'm not 100% sure - his telepathy is still more than capable of taking Superboy-Prime out, so even if it is limited only to a planetary level, it will be enough).

2. To even mention Reed's machine is so weird at this day and age, since that is outdated by far now. Only people, who are the most unfamiliar with the Sentry bring that up.

During the first two mind-wipes he did it with Reed's machine and Strange's magic (who is capable of pulling that feat off all by himself as he did it during Spider Island for Spider-Man), but later on Sentry also duplicated the same feat all by himself, when General and Mastermind manipulated him into it:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179006-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179007-2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179008-3.jpg

Uriel005
Currently I don't think Prime can win Sans pulling a Mxy imprisonment and trapping Sentry in the source wall. That said the only thing that puts sentry over IMO is that if he keeps reforming there is literally nothing Prime can do to him short of driving him insane with pain and I just don't see him taking the time to do it. The sadism is definitely there just not the patience to push Bob into a catatonic state

Tony Stark
and here is the most credible guy on KMC who is not biased towards marvel AT ALL!.
care to share your thoughts? or pressing them smilies is enough for today?

Did you gleaned this knowledge over the full month that you've been a member on here?

BRAVO lil' one BRAVO

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Currently I don't think Prime can win Sans pulling a Mxy imprisonment and trapping Sentry in the source wall. That said the only thing that puts sentry over IMO is that if he keeps reforming there is literally nothing Prime can do to him short of driving him insane with pain and I just don't see him taking the time to do it. The sadism is definitely there just not the patience to push Bob into a catatonic state

He had prep against Mxy...a prep that didn't rely on his power but someone else's.

Also, don't understand why people can't see Sentry matching Prime physically.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
He had prep against Mxy...a prep that didn't rely on his power but someone else's.

Also, don't understand why people can't see Sentry matching Prime physically. Prime's physical stats are through the roof. Retcon punches aside he pushed his way through the GL legion's wall. Even assuming that they were all low herald-high meta which just isn't the case I can't think of any other herald or trans characters that could pull it off and even some low skyfathers might have had more difficulty than he showed... He took out pretty much every team roster available to defend earth and then wailed on Sodom Ion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh yeah, I forgot the Sentry was tricked into mind wiping the planet.

Dude can do pretty much anything.

Prime's powerful but Sentry at his best was like a What If the Beyonder chose to be a superhero story. Heck, at one point the Void could casually take on the entire meta population and everyone knew they were f*cked. Reynold's mind is really the only reason anyone beats him. He never even pushed himself to see what his limits are.

Whatever Reynold's source of power is, I think it's much more powerful then Prime. I'd like to see someone like Doom momentarily inherent his power, and see how far he could go with it.

Mindset
Yea, Sentry was basically a low level Iron Fist.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh yeah, I forgot the Sentry was tricked into mind wiping the planet.

Dude can do pretty much anything.

Prime's powerful but Sentry at his best was like a What If the Beyonder chose to be a superhero story. Heck, at one point the Void could casually take on the entire meta population and everyone knew they were f*cked. Reynold's mind is really the only reason anyone beats him. He never even pushed himself to see what his limits are.

Whatever Reynold's source of power is, I think it's much more powerful then Prime. I'd like to see someone like Doom momentarily inherent his power, and see how far he could go with it. you mean the exact same thing Prime did just before taking on Sodom Yat and all the world's hero's were poopin as he steamrolled his way through them and watch as all their efforts counted for nothing as 1 sliver of sunlight touches his hand and he's instantly ready to demolish some more...

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, Sentry was basically a low level Iron Fist. This. He's the poor man's Danny

Mindset
Sentry mind wiping the entire planet is probably one of the highest herald level feats considering the telepaths on Marvel Earth.

abhilegend
Then people don't know how mastermind's powers work. He amplifies a telepath's power when he takes control of one. Heck, he became one with the whole universe with Rachel Summers' powers when she wasn't even a planetary level telepath.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Then people don't know how mastermind's powers work. He amplifies a telepath's power when he takes control of one. Heck, he became one with the whole universe with Rachel Summers' powers when she wasn't even a planetary level telepath. Then people, you, don't know what Mastermind actually did to Sentry. None of Mastermind's powers were used in the mindwipe, the only thing he did was telepathically convince Sentry to do it.

Now leave in shame.

Mindset
Actually, I'd like to see these scans of MM amping the powers of telepaths.

Post them before you leave in shame.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by red sabre
Prime will punch sentry so hard he destroys him to the molecular level.

Prime will punch sentry so hard he will send him several dimensions away or to a different timeline. lets see him reforming in 1000 B.C

Prime will destroy sentry with his heat vision and keep melting him preventing him from restoring himself at the very least enough for a KO. Incorrect.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY is just too much for SBP; he's got too many tools in his box.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY is just too much for SBP; he's got too many tools in his box. And that is a lot more powerful than Prime who has exploitable weaknesses on top of it all.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
And that is a lot more powerful than Prime who has exploitable weaknesses on top of it all.

yes

h1a8
IF Sentry has his MM powers then he wins easily.
We need to define the Sentry in which we are debating because some Sentrys can win and others lose.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
And that is a lot more powerful than Prime who has exploitable weaknesses on top of it all.

Shut the **** up!

Name me one weakness that Prime has that Sentry can ****ing exploit?

I'll save you the trouble.

Lack of sunlight. Guess what? Prime after been in a red star for at least a month was able to destroy all of the JL by himself like they were nothing.

Kryptonite. Unless Sentry knows what Universe Prime is form, theat shot is basically useless against him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by h1a8
IF Sentry has his MM powers then he wins easily.
We need to define the Sentry in which we are debating because some Sentrys can win and others lose.

Unless stated other wise in the creation of the thread it is deemed that the character is the current version just like always per KMC rules.

Zack Fair
Prime.

iceman24567
Prime of course

Mindset
Originally posted by SquallX
Shut the **** up!

Lack of sunlight. Guess what? Prime after been in a red star for at least a month was able to destroy all of the JL by himself like they were nothing.

Kryptonite. Unless Sentry knows what Universe Prime is form, theat shot is basically useless against him. He had been gaining yellow sunlight radiation before he fought them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Shut the **** up!

Kryptonite. Unless Sentry knows what Universe Prime is form, theat shot is basically useless against him. darkness which is bad for someone who relies on yellow solar energy to the extent he does.

Incorrect. When did he destroy all of the Jla ? The teeth titans beat him down. laughing out loud

Sentry is just flat out more powerful. Not even close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime of course Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.