The HULK VS Dragon Ball Z universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
The big Green HULK from Marval comic take on everyone one by one.

Us there's anybody can stop the hulk? Or will hulk smash everyone on dragon ball

NotAllThatEvil
Part of me wants to say majin buu just turns him into candy, but the rest of me knows that won't work. Imma gonna say hulk smashes every one.

Yamcha
I actually had this awesome idea once of an event where WWH invades the anime verse and there were select squads and universes that banded together to face him and I had like all the smartest minds in the prep squad and the ones for heavy hitters and front line and alllllll this but scraped it cause let's face it..To take down the Hulk you basically have to be like several tiers above him or at least one good solid one, the majority of the characters he could Thunderclap it was awful once I came to that realization.

That being said for the DBZ verse you may not want it 1 on 1 but have them all at once or at least include Veggetto and even then the only Vegetto I feel that could go toe to toe with him would be the SS3 one from multiverse. Idk man, if Hulk doesn't want to be put down it's stupid hard to keep the dude with anger issues down.

Wei Phoenix
Body Change.

NemeBro
Hulk can't beat all of DBZ.

juggerman
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Body Change.

Nice

Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk can't beat all of DBZ.

Not even close

Galan007
Hulk has a much better chance if this is, say, the Raditz-era DBZ-U, but he'd still get shit-stomped in the end. Even if we use the most powerful version of Hulk(as seen in Heart of the Monster), his best feats are unleashing planet-busting++ energies that were released when he physically collided with his equal at the time(ie. Red She-Hulk/Betty), and subsequently tanking those energies.

...But even base form Frieza(who obviously existed during the Raditz-era) was capable of casually releasing planet-busting++ energies with his index finger alone. Planet-busting aside, Frieza could likely just death-beam the shit out of Hulk ftw. So yeah, even the most powerful incarnation of Hulk(by far) isn't getting past base form Frieza(assuming he could even get THAT far)-- he is far too powerful and far too fast for Hulk to contend with. If Frieza opts to transform, he'd just rape Hulk even easier.

Zack Fair
Hulk can't beat all of DBZ. thumb up

---

Goku ITs Hulk to a distant planet.

GG.

Villelater
Knowing Z fighters...like Superman they want to see how hard you hit...and unlike Superman they will give you all the time you need to juice up...also on a side note if Hulk throws a rock they might be in trouble

COG Veteran
Couldn't they just crack the planet Hulk is standing on, leaving him floating and then kick him into the sun? Some of the DBZ guys can destroy planets amiright?

asdf83
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Couldn't they just crack the planet Hulk is standing on, leaving him floating and then kick him into the sun? Some of the DBZ guys can destroy planets amiright?

Most of them can't survive in space, so it'd effectively be suicide.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk has a much better chance if this is, say, the Raditz-era DBZ-U, but he'd still get shit-stomped in the end. Even if we use the most powerful version of Hulk(as seen in Heart of the Monster), his best feats are unleashing planet-busting++ energies that were released when he physically collided with his equal at the time(ie. Red She-Hulk/Betty), and subsequently tanking those energies.

...But even base form Frieza(who obviously existed during the Raditz-era) was capable of casually releasing planet-busting++ energies with his index finger alone. Planet-busting aside, Frieza could likely just death-beam the shit out of Hulk ftw. So yeah, even the most powerful incarnation of Hulk(by far) isn't getting past base form Frieza(assuming he could even get THAT far)-- he is far too powerful and far too fast for Hulk to contend with. If Frieza opts to transform, he'd just rape Hulk even easier. Calm down.

Hulk is physically far more dominant than any and every single DBZ character ever.

Galan007
Calm down.

Hulk is physically far more dominant than any and every single DBZ character ever. I don't believe I ever said otherwise. However, physicality is utterly meaningless against an opponent who can a.) move faster than Hulk can react to, and b.) annihilate entire planets with a casually-delivered energy attack.

At his average(and even most of his high-end) levels, Hulk cannot endure attacks of that magnitude.

NemeBro
Of course he can, calm down.

Galan007
laughing out loud

thumb up

Zack Fair
Frieza can always just bust the planet. GG.

Question is if he can and would do it before Hulk rearranges his face.

Based
Doesn't matter, Kid Boo probably kills everyone.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Question is if he can and would do it before Hulk rearranges his face. Hulk isn't touching Frieza unless Frieza allows him to.

ScreamPaste
Hulk's had it out with legit light speeders, as stupid as that is. Then again superspeed is the most jobbed power in comics. So eh.

LeonBuco666
I am a big hulk fan, but he isnt fast enough, nor skilled enough to fight a lot of the DBZ fighters, IT and powerful energy attacks, Hulk has trouble with abomination at times, who would get destroyed by kid buu, goku, freiza etc, he doesnt stand a chance.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk isn't touching Frieza unless Frieza allows him to. What about Hulk's magic "Dont give a **** how fast you're I'll tag you" power?Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Hulk's had it out with legit light speeders, as stupid as that is. Then again superspeed is the most jobbed power in comics. So eh. Agreed. Speed is just too deadly and effective.

Sacred 117

Question is if he can and would do it before Hulk rearranges his face.

Hulk has more progressively more powerful characters than Freiza to worry about, and LOTS of them. In this scenario, I can't even see him dreaming about victory.

Zack Fair
Neither do I.

BloodRain
I can see him dreaming about whatever he wishes, unlike you uncreative fools with your "It was a normal day but slightly different" dreams.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
I can see him dreaming about whatever he wishes, unlike you uncreative fools with your "It was a normal day but slightly different" dreams.

Whatevs, man. My best dreams are f**king ethereal! big grin

iscaremonkeys
he stomps yamcha.....shit I stomp yamcha

Yamcha
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
he stomps yamcha.....shit I stomp yamcha http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps600b9e20.jpg

NotAllThatEvil
But even yamcha is leagues faster than hulk.

Supra
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
The big Green HULK from Marval comic take on everyone one by one.

Us there's anybody can stop the hulk? Or will hulk smash everyone on dragon ball

Brolly destroys him

Damborgson
Originally posted by Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps600b9e20.jpg

where do you get all of those lol?

Supra
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
he stomps yamcha.....shit I stomp yamcha

HAHAHA

Yamcha
Originally posted by Damborgson
where do you get all of those lol? From one end of the net to the other, haha I just have a ton of them saved to my phone xD. Whenever I come across anything Yamcha related I immediately save it for potential use later on here stick out tongue.

Zack Fair
From one end of the net to the other, haha I just have a ton of them saved to my phone xD. Whenever I come across anything Yamcha related I immediately save it for potential use later on here stick out tongue. thumb up

Keep it up. Its hilarious and makes you stand out.

Yamcha
thumb up

Keep it up. Its hilarious and makes you stand out. Ah thank you, I certainly will stick out tongue

iscaremonkeys
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps600b9e20.jpg
Right back at you
http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/hulk-middle-finger-tattoo.jpg?cb5e28

Batman-Prime
Hulk lacks the mobility and speed to tag the DBZ chars, if he does they get dropped. So he will go down, after some time.

Lord Lucien
I don't what this "Hulk" is, but it sounds just like Raditz.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I don't what this "Hulk" is, but it sounds just like Raditz. lol you got that from the abriged series didnt you

derrick12345
Lmao joke thread Hulk gets owned hard laughing

He wouldnt make it far...at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.