Despero vs. DS SENTRY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Both full out... NO PIS, CIS or BFR

Tony Stark
Aaaaaaaaaaad nothn'

tkitna
Death Sentry wins easier then a normal Sentry would

LeonBuco666
A normal sentry would get crippled by despero's mentally an physically. DS Sentry going all out though turns depsero into his *****.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
A normal sentry would get crippled by despero's mentally an physically. DS Sentry going all out though turns depsero into his *****. Meh, Sentry is all over the place mindwise.

But iirc, the Death seed protects quite a bit from telepathy to a point where the Shadow King got mindraped by Warren's psychic defenses.
Couple that with Sentry's mind kind of being in order in a completely insane way, and I don't think TP is the best way to go about this.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Meh, Sentry is all over the place mindwise.

But iirc, the Death seed protects quite a bit from telepathy to a point where the Shadow King got mindraped by Warren's psychic defenses.
Couple that with Sentry's mind kind of being in order in a completely insane way, and I don't think TP is the best way to go about this.
no I meant TP against an average sentry and despero would cripple him mentally an physically.
But not against Death Seed Sentry, Despero would probably hurt himself attempting to break Bobs mind, leaving him in for a beatdown

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
no I meant TP against an average sentry and despero would cripple him mentally an physically.
But not against Death Seed Sentry, Despero would probably hurt himself attempting to break Bobs mind, leaving him in for a beatdown I realize. I'm just saying that his TP was everywhere back in the day. He has feats where he'd crush Despero, and he has feats where he'd wilt and cry in a corner.

But it shouldn't be an issue with current.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I realize. I'm just saying that his TP was everywhere back in the day. He has feats where he'd crush Despero, and he has feats where he'd wilt and cry in a corner.

But it shouldn't be an issue with current. Agreed. Bob owns.

tkitna
Everything has been well said already. Bob truly was all over the place. Emma had plenty of issues though and I'm think Desparo would too.

bbrem123
wait whats up with the new sentry? no more void? what happened to him?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by bbrem123
wait whats up with the new sentry? no more void? what happened to him? He was brought back to life with the Life Seed which is supposed to bring life to dead worlds, and then he was powered up with the Death Seed which makes him a Horseman of Death.

The Seed is the same thing Warren had to become Apocalypse, and it's supposed to make someone eventually become Apocalypse. Plus, it was supposed to empower Genocide into Apocalypse too.

The Void also left to go to the sidelands of the White Hot Room apparently.

He's basically amped to all hell and crazy as shit, bur realizes something is off with the Apocalypse Twins.

LeonBuco666
Bob just continues to get more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.