..... Pym and Friends Vs Darkseid .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Hawkeye
Wonder Man
Classic Wanda
She-Hulk
Vision
Quicksilver
Hank Pym

Vs

Darksied
Post-Crisis

pym-ftw
Unless by classic you mean HoM Darksied should stomp unless Pym can prep during the fight.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Unless by classic you mean HoM Darksied should stomp unless Pym can prep during the fight.

No not HoM Wanda
Reg.Wanda

pym-ftw
Team gets crushed.

Zack Fair
Team gets crushed. thumb up

deathslash
Darkseid doesn't even have to lift a finger, he just mind controls them into killing each other.

abhilegend
Team gets crushed.

Supermex
You guys are all crazy lol

Only thing getting crushed is Darky's nuts

abhilegend
Sure buddy, sure.

pym-ftw
I'm a big fan of a lot of members of the team, but they can't win without one sided prep or help.

Golgo13
Vision solos. Darkseid can't beat who he cannot touch.

Bentley
Originally posted by Golgo13
Vision solos. Darkseid can't beat who he cannot touch.

Marvel fanboys such as you make me sick.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Bentley
Marvel fanboys such as you make me sick. your worse than him for calling him that plus thats against thr rules

Inhuman
Originally posted by Bentley
Marvel fanboys such as you make me sick.

Golgo is pro DC almost always. I actually think that was a sarcastic reply by him lol

Golgo13
Give me one instance where Darkseid defeats an intangible foe. Just one and I'll concede. Until then, Vision wins, but works his ass off for the win.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Golgo13
Give me one instance where Darkseid defeats an intangible foe. Just one and I'll concede. Until then, Vision wins, but works his ass off for the win.

Secret (Young Justice), and Firestorm (somewhat). With Firestorm he literally ripped Professor Stein out from Firestorm

Golgo13
Originally posted by -K-M-
Secret (Young Justice), and Firestorm. With Firestorm he literally ripped Professor Stein out from Firestorm

You suck, KM!

sneer

Diesldude
Originally posted by Inhuman
Golgo is pro DC almost always. I actually think that was a sarcastic reply by him lol

the Frenchman was being sarcastic as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.