Superman from Man of Steel Vs. the Twiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paul Calf
I've heard Twilight Vampires are fast, can they stop Supes. A lot of people said they could beat the Avengers.

Zack Fair
Don't know much about the twiverse, but I don't see it happening.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't know much about the twiverse, but I don't see it happening.

I probably know less than you as I have never read a twi book or seen a twi film. Fans say they would beat the Avengers though due to speed and strength and razor teeth.

Silent Master
Actually, take a look at the "The Twilightverse vs various Alien Invasions" thread....according to them the sparkly vamps would own the MOSverse(Man of Steel).

Lestov16
Superman uses his heat vision to decapitate them all.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Silent Master
Actually, take a look at the "The Twilightverse vs various Alien Invasions" thread....according to them the sparkly vamps would own the MOSverse(Man of Steel).

What do you think Silentmaster? Have you seen the Twishite films?

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Lestov16
Superman uses his heat vision to decapitate them all.

Surely one would get behind him and "tear his throat out". The vampire would glisten off course.

Lestov16
LOL. They don't have the strength to even scratch Superman.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Paul Calf
I've heard Twilight Vampires are fast, can they stop Supes. A lot of people said they could beat the Avengers.

Superman can take out quite a few of the vamps. But including the entire twiverse is crazy. There are hundreds of vampires there, some with pretty powerful psychic attacks.

The twi-movies are terrible, I get it, I hate it too. But that shouldn't blind people on just how powerful those vamps are.

Superman can maybe take on the entire Cullen clan. No way does he take on the entire twiverse.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by FrothByte
Superman can take out quite a few of the vamps. But including the entire twiverse is crazy. There are hundreds of vampires there, some with pretty powerful psychic attacks.

The twi-movies are terrible, I get it, I hate it too. But that shouldn't blind people on just how powerful those vamps are.

Superman can maybe take on the entire Cullen clan. No way does he take on the entire twiverse.

Wow, just wow. what about if Superman stays 1000's of feat in the air and picks them off with heat vision?

Silent Master
What do you think Silentmaster? Have you seen the Twishite films?

I'm neither gay or a 12yr girl, so I haven't seen the movies.

That said, I've been told multiple times that the best strength feat in the movies is when a vamp pushes over a tree and that sed feat gives them cl 50 strength and makes them almost as strong as movie Hulk.

Lestov16
Actually Silent Master, my brother is gay, and he hates those crappy films.

Twiverse get their shit rocked 10/10

Silent Master
+10 respect points to your brother then.

Lestov16
The closest I came to seeing a Twilight film was seeing about 10 seconds on New Moon on FX....before frantically turning the channel.

Silent Master
Fortunately I generally watch Netflix and Hulu these days so I've been able to avoid seeing even that much of those retarded movies.

Zack Fair
I'm neither gay or a 12yr girl, so I haven't seen the movies.

That said, I've been told multiple times that the best strength feat in the movies is when a vamp pushes over a tree and that sed feat gives them cl 50 strength and makes them almost as strong as movie Hulk. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9t2utT95c1rzz3r3o1_400.gif

Lestov16
laughing

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9t2utT95c1rzz3r3o1_400.gif

FrothByte places the tree push at cl 50 and dadudemon said 200-400 ton range.

Lestov16
laughing

jinXed by JaNx
Surely one would get behind him and "tear his throat out". The vampire would glisten off course.

Superman can fly

playa1258
The vamps don't have the power to hurt Superman.

BruceSkywalker
very funny thread,.. Kal destroys/wtfcurbstomps those posers

COG Veteran
Vamps gonna do nuthin to Kal.

Spite.

Mindset
If you think Superman loses, you're a fool.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
If you think Superman loses, you're a fool.

MOS (the kryptonians are massively outnumbered, and the twins alone could mindrape the kyrptonians)

Paul Calf
But what about some psychic vampire stuff..... I'm confused they beat the Avengers so easily according to a couple of posters.

steverules_2
Just cause a couple posters said they could beat Avengers easily doesn't mean they could

Lestov16
TwiVamps don't have the strength to put down Superman or the durability to withstand his hits or his HV. Same goes for Hulk and Thor as well.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by steverules_2
Just cause a couple posters said they could beat Avengers easily doesn't mean they could

Really? They seemed very convinced and passionate.

juggerman

So are Atheists stick out tongue

Mindset
So you're saying FrothByte is a fool?

steverules_2

There are mental patients who are convinced and passionate about many things, doesn't mean they're right though

Silent Master

I think he overestimates the sparkly-verse.

NemeBro
Originally posted by juggerman
So are Atheists stick out tongue lol

Lestov16
I think everybody wants an explanation of this "tree" feat.

FrothByte

When someone points out to me how Superman can withstand psychic attacks, then I'll admit to being a fool.

Lestov16
Are their psychic attacks range-based? Because if not, what's to stop Supes from ambushing them from behind and doing a HV-mass-decapitation?

Mindset
When someone points out to me how Superman can withstand psychic attacks, then I'll admit to being a fool. What psychic attacks?

Only one I remember is that one chick, and she won't be causing enough pain to keep Supes down.

FrothByte
What psychic attacks?

Only one I remember is that one chick, and she won't be causing enough pain to keep Supes down.

And you're basing this on what?

Superman isn't imprevious to pain. Just so happens that human weapons don't hurt him. But he can still feel pain. Jane can cause him pain. He has no defense against that. Jane can attack him at the speed of thought.

Jane's brother also has psychic attacks. And there was another one who could make illusions. Superman has no defenses against this.

FrothByte
Are their psychic attacks range-based? Because if not, what's to stop Supes from ambushing them from behind and doing a HV-mass-decapitation?

They can attack from range yes, though I'm not sure what the limits of that range is.

So you think Superman can ambush a group that has a telepath and a precog among it's members?

As for mass decapitations, again, the vamps have super speed as well. And though I don't consider them to be as fast as Supes, he's going to have trouble decapitating hundreds of them. It's not like they're just standing there.

Superman is powerful, but let us not pretend he's some DBZ character. Show me feats of him using his HV in superspeed and doing massive area wide shots and maybe you'll have a point.

Lord Lucien
I'm neither gay or a 12yr girl, so I haven't seen the movies. I am both gay and a 12 year old girl, so I've seen all five of these movies.

That said, Superman's not been shown to be as fast as the Glitter Club, but they've shown nothing that can actually hurt him, whereas he has for them. The most they could do to him is have Jane incapacitate him with pain. If he can fight through that and kill her with heat vision, say, it'll only be a matter of time before he tears apart the rest. It would take forever once they scatter, and the psychic ones that can see the future and read his mind will have an advantage at running, but running is all they'll be able to do. They just can't damage him.

playa1258
They cannot run faster than Superman can fly.

Lord Lucien
I dunno, they crossed a rather large swath of land pretty friggin fast.

KingD19
Superman broke the sound barrier multiple times and achieved atmospheric heights unaided. They can't run as fast as he can fly.

playa1258
Not only that Superman and Zod flew from Metropolis to orbit in seconds.

Silent Master
Well, if pushing over a tree is proof that their strength in the range of 50-400 tons, then wouldn't moving across a large patch of land rather quickly be proof that their speed is around 50-400 mach?

smile

KingD19
Lol. Flawless math my friend.

focus4chumps
twilight-verse and man of steel all die of aids because they suck.

battle never concluded.

playa1258
Supes also swam from the crab boat to the oil platform in seconds. Bu this could also be movie editing.

Mindset
And you're basing this on what?

Superman isn't imprevious to pain. Just so happens that human weapons don't hurt him. But he can still feel pain. Jane can cause him pain. He has no defense against that. Jane can attack him at the speed of thought.

Jane's brother also has psychic attacks. And there was another one who could make illusions. Superman has no defenses against this. When did I say he was impervious to pain?

He can feel pain and still fight through it, which was shown in the movie.

Her brothers attack will never touch him.

I can't remember, do she need to touch people to cast illusions?

FrothByte
When did I say he was impervious to pain?

He can feel pain and still fight through it, which was shown in the movie.

Her brothers attack will never touch him.

I can't remember, do she need to touch people to cast illusions?

Their psychic attacks don't need physical contact to take effect. As for pain, well every human can fight through pain, depends on how high their pain threshold is and how high the pain is.

Superman fought through pain, but nothing extremely painful that I know of. Jane's pain isn't physical though, so it's not something that you can just grit your teeth against. It's supposed to be painful enough to cripple anyone, so we can't automatically assume that Clark can fight through it because he didn't exactly show super pain tolerance.

You're right about her brother's attack though. Jane's attacks are instantaneous but her brother's were described (I believe) like a crawling mist. So forget that.

Mindset
Clark was fighting against the pain that the world engine inflicted.

All pain is physical, I'm not sure what you mean. Unless she's going to make him depressed.

KingD19
Also considering how Zod and Faora were only momentarily inconvenienced by massive sensory overload, I'd say Clark can take anything they can dish out.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Also considering how Zod and Faora were only momentarily inconvenienced by massive sensory overload, I'd say Clark can take anything they can dish out.

Momentarily inconvenienced? Faora was knocked out.

FrothByte
Clark was fighting against the pain that the world engine inflicted.

All pain is physical, I'm not sure what you mean. Unless she's going to make him depressed.
'
Pain is actually more mental (or neural) than physical. It is our brain that interprets something as painful. If you can make someone "think" they are in pain, then that pain is just as real.

We're not quite sure how much pain the world engine was inflicting on Clark. To simply assume that he can withstand any amount of pain is a no limits fallacy.

KingD19
Momentarily inconvenienced? Faora was knocked out.

It was the sensory overload mixed with the sidewinder missile exploding in her face that did that.

And Zod tanked it. Superman is more of a peer for Zod than Faora is for Kal.

Mindset
'
Pain is actually more mental (or neural) than physical. It is our brain that interprets something as painful. If you can make someone "think" they are in pain, then that pain is just as real.

We're not quite sure how much pain the world engine was inflicting on Clark. To simply assume that he can withstand any amount of pain is a no limits fallacy. Ok, you realize that it being neural means it's physical, right? Neurons are not magical imaginary things that interact with us. Pain is physical; our physical neurons send physical signals to our physical brain. How neurons are stimulated into sending signals to the brain to interpret as pain is irrelevant, it still manifests physically.

You'd have a point if I said he could withstand any amount of pain. Clark has shown the ability to withstand more damage than anyone in Twilight-verse can handle, and one of the wolves was able to get up and try to get away while he was being attacked by her, Clark would, at the very least, be able to hit her with hv.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by focus4chumps
twilight-verse and man of steel all die of aids because they suck.

battle never concluded. I'm good with this.

abhilegend
Mindset is arguing in favor of superman? Armageddon is nigh.

fear

quab
Superman dominates this fight.

His speed should be massively faster than the whole Twiverse (combined). Before there thoughts process registers he could kill them.

He'd constantly get powered by the sun and proceed to beat all the enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.