I hardly ever sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paul Calf
I seem to be able to function on 3 hours sleep a night. Is this weird?

Bardock42
Yes, but good for you. Do something with the extra time you have each day.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, but good for you. Do something with the extra time you have each day.

I do Bardock.. I post shit on the internet after I have been out to work, done work at home and gone down the gym, then I go out with friends (not always in that order). I often walk the streets till the early hours... I also crave validation on social media at times and sometimes I troll.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Paul Calf
I do Bardock.. I post shit on the internet after I have been out to work, down the gym and out with friends. I often walk the streets till the early hours... I also crave validation on social media at times and sometimes I troll.

Do you ever go on KMC to troll people though? Cause if not, I think you might be wasting your life.

Paul Calf
Do you ever go on KMC to troll people though? Cause if not, I think you might be wasting your life.

Yes, yes I admit I sometimes do that. Not maliciously.... just gently and in a ridiculously obvious way. I am a simple minded fellow you see. As I am single at the moment I sometimes masturbate furiously.

Bardock42
I'm in a relationship and I do that.

Paul Calf
I'm in a relationship and I do that.

Agreed Masturbation is excellent in a relationship also. I also enjoy pretending in my mind I am having sex with other people when having sex with people in relationships, "I call it the face hidden, head to shoulder position", It is an excellent way of keeping the sex in a relationship fresh. The next 1 night stand I have will involve Miley Cirus 'twerkin' if I pull a rough bird.

Mindship
no expression

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers,
We ain't got much but what we have's ours.
I dig the snow and the rain and the bright sunshine,
Draggin' the line,
Draggin' the line."

AsbestosFlaygon
I also enjoy pretending in my mind I am having sex with other people when having sex with people in relationships, "I call it the face hidden, head to shoulder position", It is an excellent way of keeping the sex in a relationship fresh.
Seems legit.

you get thorns
I masturbate fantasizing about having sex with one person while thinking about another.

focus4chumps
The next 1 night stand I have will involve Miley Cirus 'twerkin' if I pull a rough bird.

well here is some visual stimulation.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miley-cyrus-flat-ass-vma1.jpg

sick

rudester
I stoped masterbating wen i realized how easy it was to have sex! Most times i have sex just so i dont have to be alone and often wen im having sex i feel nothing.

Lord Lucien
What's wrong with her ass?

Bardock42
She's wearing much, much, much too tight underwear.

Mindship
Interesting shape to the negative space right by the ol' crotcheroo.

Major_Lexington
appears as if a asteroid impacted and left a crater.... huh

rudester
Funny...good stuff!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What's wrong with her ass?

It's just tight as hell.

focus4chumps
http://kk.org/wp-content/archiveimages/fix_a_flat-sm.jpg

Lord Lucien
Is the battery pack attached to her bra what keeps her twerking? Why are people pissed off, just disconnect it!

rudester
I cant sleep its almost 4am..had a weird dream abot tat dead girl who died walking to school. My dream started off in the park i was her, sitting in a patch of grass w my classmates..in the dream they all started dancing and started to take off their face wen suddenly a group of ninjas came and i started running.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.