KOTOR vs TCW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Revan and Bastila.

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/56/35/captur10.jpg

vs

Anakin and Ahsoka.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/073/5/4/54e1ff5cd074c03aba5cc479ae5761ae.jpg

Goofy pictures ftw!

The fight in the Jedi Temple on Dantooine. Revan Revan, KotOR Bastila, CW Anakin and CW Ahsoka (duh).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
this is a tough one, but ahsoka is the weak link, so go team kotorsmile

ares834
KotOR.

Ahsoka is a big weak link.

Mizukage Yoda
I place Bastilla at around Ventress level, and Revan at around Mace level. So team KOTOR takes this one.

Nephthys
Is it just me or does Anakin look a little like Nic Cage in that picture? :?

Lord Lucien
A young sexy Nic Cage. Bastila looks awful.

But TCW wins. Those guys can survive anything, for some reason.

S_W_LeGenD
Latest canon sources confirm Bastilla as a powerful Jedi.

Intrepid37
lol

Nephthys
Lol, we knew that from the game anyway. The only new thing about Bastila I could see was that her 'battle meditation skills were peerless.' Which I call bullshit on since Nomi Sunrider's BM was so good she could get enemies to fight each other with a point of a hand.

But I guess Bastila can use BM here and get Revan to beat up Anakin and Ahsoka.

Lord Lucien
Srsly, why does she look like a cross between a cat and a Twilight vamp? Is that a tail stick out beside her?

Master Han
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Latest canon sources confirm Bastilla as a powerful Jedi.

The scary part is, I don't think he's joking.

Doctorwho?
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Srsly, why does she look like a cross between a cat and a Twilight vamp? Is that a tail stick out beside her?
I cant unsee her cat-ness

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Master Han
The scary part is, I don't think he's joking.
he isn't lol

Nephthys
The cat-ness only makes her more attractive to me tbh. :T

Intrepid37
Animated cats are attractive?

Nephthys
..... they can be. :blush:

Master Han
Oh, and TCW team wins. Revan kills Ahsoka, Anakin goes into an "in-teh-zone" rage, and slowly tortures them throughout eternity.

Doctorwho?
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Animated cats are attractive?

Cats can be attractive

Mizukage Yoda
Oh, and TCW team wins. Revan kills Ahsoka, Anakin goes into an "in-teh-zone" rage, and slowly tortures them throughout eternity.

That is actually a possibility. Although I doubt Bastilla would murder a Padawan in cold blood.

Based
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, we knew that from the game anyway. The only new thing about Bastila I could see was that her 'battle meditation skills were peerless.' Which I call bullshit on since Nomi Sunrider's BM was so good she could get enemies to fight each other with a point of a hand.

But I guess Bastila can use BM here and get Revan to beat up Anakin and Ahsoka.

I'm confused, what makes that new? Anyways while Nomi had great BM powers too, she's been dead for hundreds of years. Bastia was peerless among the living.

And Kotor wins.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
I'm confused, what makes that new? Anyways while Nomi had great BM powers too, she's been dead for hundreds of years. Bastila was peerless among the living.

And Kotor wins.

I was assuming that it was being open-ended in that quote, meaning that Bastila's BM skills are among the greatest if not the greatest in history. Its seems thats what its saying to me. :T

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Lord Lucien
I can't weigh in on since I haven't read that awful Revan book or played TOR. I'm feeling left out.

Anakin and Ahoska have Clone Wars powers. They lightsaber fight perfectly and exactly the same, and they've got l33t Pushing abilities. What's Revan and Bastila got?

ROTJ Vader
Anakin solos.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
I was assuming that it was being open-ended in that quote, meaning that Bastila's BM skills are among the greatest if not the greatest in history. Its seems thats what its saying to me. :T

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

I'd assume greatest in history as well.

While Nomi's BM is quite formidable on the small scale, she has never displayed such a level as Bastila does when it comes to a full scale battle. Curious though, where does that quote come from?

Originally posted by Based
I'm confused, what makes that new? Anyways while Nomi had great BM powers too, she's been dead for hundreds of years. Bastia was peerless among the living.

And Kotor wins.

No she was around and kicking during the Sith War which was like 40 years earlier. They were even going to make a book about Nomi during the Mandalorian Wars which, unfortunately, was cancelled.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
I'd assume greatest in history as well.

While Nomi's BM is quite formidable on the small scale, she has never displayed such a level as Bastila does when it comes to a full scale battle. Curious though, where does that quote come from?

SWTOR Encyclopedia.

ares834
Just read the quote in question and it's written in a historical context. So, yeah, seems to be best of all time. Of course, the book is written in-universe so I wouldn't take such a quote at totally face value.

NewGuy01
Bastila is a weaker link than Ahsoka. Also Intrepid, lol, this topic was one of Ant's lol.

Intrepid37
Lol.

Stigma
^ This.

In teh ZonE Anakin can solo. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.