Is KMC mainly a movie forum or a Comics forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paul Calf
Has it now been taken over by comic books in the same way Hollywood has?

Does this prove comics are the highest form of human art? More so than Music even?

With such great creators, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, Rob Liefield and Todd McFarlane wasn't the rise of comics inevitable?

Bardock42
I think it's mainly about 19th century novels

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, I have to say the guys in the Comic VS forum are quite knowledgeable about their hobby.

I joined this forum initially because of that forum.
But now it has turned into a sh*tfest of trolls, and newf**s who know next to nothing about comics and posting sh*t.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it's mainly about 19th century novels

I prefer the poetry of visionaries like William - I mean Donald Blake.Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Well, I have to say the guys in the Comic VS forum are quite knowledgeable about their hobby.

I joined this forum initially because of that forum.
But now it has turned into a sh*tfest of trolls, and newf**s who know next to nothing about comics and posting sh*t.

I see you have been a member for a long time, since 2008 in fact. Were there no trolls at KMC on the comics forum before that?

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Paul Calf
Has it now been taken over by comic books in the same way Hollywood has?

yes and also has IMO destroyed the collective i.q. of hollywood writers and directors, as well as audience...and possibly this forum as well.

Originally posted by Paul Calf
Does this prove comics are the highest form of human art? More so than Music even?

perhaps. or it could mean that the current hollywood trend of 'reboot every previously successful film, adapt all comic books, take no risks' has led to a severe dropoff of 'killer movies'.

and we all know that alan moore is just tickled and giddy every time one of his stories gets adapted to film. wink

Lestov16
I think comic books are becoming more popular as Sci Fi gets more popular, as comic books are pretty much the extreme end of the sci fi genre. That being stated, I've only read about 5 comics in my lifetime and I mainly come to this website to talk about films.

That being stated, there's people who don't come for either. I don't think I've ever seen Oliver North on any forums besides the General Discussion forum. Others as well.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Lestov16
comic books are pretty much the extreme end of the sci fi genre.

wut

Bardock42
inimalist is into comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.