Which is the most powerful drug Empire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
OK, so three organizations are trying to cement themselves as the one and only supplier of drugs to the United States.

1. Team Breaking Bad. Walter is the leader of this crew and has the Mexican cartel on his side. Every player from Breaking bad is at his disposal.

2. Team New Jack City. Nino Brown and the CMB, along with his Italian enemies are working together.

3. Team Scarface. Tony Montana and his people are teaming up with Sosa and the Colombians here.

Anything goes here. No morals, bloodlust is on, it's an all out war. Who wins?

Lestov16
Heisenberg takes this. Tony and Nino are too irrationally cocky. Heisenberg is far more strategically intelligent than any of them. And Tony has qualms about hurting kids. Walt is not bound by these qualms, making Walt the most ruthless. And Nino's empire doesn't come close to Walt's Czech Empire.

Lord Lucien
Team Heisenberg wins. They have cell phones.

focus4chumps
if going by screen feats i would say its stalemate between gus and sosa. both seem to have the ability to transport a hit squad army anywhere they please in north/central/south america. however we dont know how long gus took to execute the cartel raid while sosa insta-transported his the very night he found out that he had been screwed over.

not only that but sosa's army seemed infinite. seriously, they were getting their asses handed to them, but still claimed victory via spamming and even resorted to spawn-camping.

http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merchant/graphics/00000001/P00277h.jpg

0mega Spawn
Nino goes stealth mode like he did those cops

thanos-prime
Going with Tony and Sosa they have more resources than Nino and more soldiers than Gus(imo), and I feel like Tony has a much better understanding of the drug game than either.

The Fat Rambo
One advantage Nino and the CMB have is the Carter apartments. The know the layout and are the only ones with security access. If it boils down to a fight in the Carter, CMB wins.

Numbers? Gotta go with Montana/Sosa.

Smarts? Walt and his crew. The also have the tech advantage here.

Robtard
Cubans with Bolivian support take this, imo.

The Fat Rambo
Heisenberg had a sniper.

Robtard
Alejandro Sosa is worth billions.

The Fat Rambo
And? He gets sniped by the mexican.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
And? He gets sniped by the mexican.

LoL, you think a Mexican sniper's going to make his way into Bolivia and get a kill shot at Alejandro Sosa, the cocaine Kingpin of Bolivia.

The Fat Rambo
Yes. The two mexicans got up close and personal with Hank. Getting a few hundred yards within Sosa should be easy.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Yes. The two mexicans got up close and personal with Hank. Getting a few hundred yards within Sosa should be easy.

LoL, no.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, yes. Whem did they show Sosa's estate having extensive security hundreds of yards outside it's walls?

Never.

Sosa comes outside for lunch and POW, eats a sniper burrito.

Lestov16
Fat Rambo's right on the money. Gus took out an entire drug cartel. With him and Walt's combined criminal intellect, you think they can't take on Sosa?

Robtard
Cos he's a billionaire drug lord. Mexican hitmen land in his country, he'll know.Ridiculously successful druglords don't stay alive by being uninformed morons. And as noted my Focus, Sosa can teleport hit-squads, same night delivery.

Sosa > Mexicans /fact

edit:

Lestov,

Gus took out the heads of the Mexican cartel by specific means and cos the Mexican's had their guard down. Context is important.

Lestov16
And you think Gus and Walt won't be alerted of any hitmen coming into their territory? Especially since, as the last episode showed, they have guys in the APD?

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
And you think Gus and Walt won't be alerted of any hitmen coming into their territory? Especially since, as the last episode showed, they have guys in the APD?

Considering Sosa'a death squads can teleport, no.

In the end, Sosa has more resources ($$$), what it comes down to.

Lestov16
Walt teleports as well.

How does Sosa have more resources when Gus is drug kingpin of the South and Walt is drug kingpin of the Czech Republic? Walt had 10 guys in 10 different prisons killed at the same time. Sosa's never done anything like that. And as far as using bombs go, Walt bombed an entire nursing home to get his prey. He didn't have to wait for some rinky-dink car bomb like Sosa did. Walt and Gus are smarter, and they've taken on people with more resources than them and WTFpwned them. Sosa takes a permanent trip to Belize /thread

focus4chumps
i thought we were going by screen feats and not which characters lestov and fat rambo have man-crushes on. my bad.

Robtard

focus4chumps
true militrary strength is not only in amount of resources, but especially in the ability to move armies/weaponry past enemy lines and attack quickly, not who's simply sitting on the most resources and certainly not who can take the best defensive position (lol). sosa proved to be the quickest and most efficient in this regard.

as i pointed out long before robtard acted like he thought of it first, sosa was proven to be able to transport that army in under a day, possibly within even a 12 hour period. and consider the distance. look at a map and measure the distance between bolivia and florida. then the distance between new mexico and juarez mexico. not even close.

the problem with gus is that we dont know how long it took him to set up the military raid on bolsa's compound. so since this cannot be determined i feel it has to be handed to sosa because of his proven screen feats vs your wishful speculation.

its over bro. sosa takes it.

Lestov16
I shalt concede here. That being stated, the Mexican Cartel by today's standards should be just as dangerous. But I don't recall them sending 20-man hit squads after people.

focus4chumps
well yes if we are talking reality instead of film canon, then of course the cartel pwns them all.

Lestov16
They should make a movie about Pablo Escobar. He would make all of these guys look like panzy b!tches.

The Silent Hero
I'm going with Scarface because has way more resources. Walt has only won so far because he's dealing with people with insecurities, family members, people who need him, etc.. So he knows how to manipulate them. He wouldn't get this chance with Scarface, he probably wouldn't even meet him. What's he gonna do against the squad of hitmen sent after him and his family? Or the second, or third? Give them a ricin cigarette?

You've seen Walt panic when the gloves come off and he's in real danger. He can't fight that sort of war.

Robtard
Originally posted by focus4chumps
as i pointed out long before robtard acted like he thought of it first, sosa was proven to be able to transport that army in under a day, possibly within even a 12 hour period..

Originally posted by Robtard
And as noted my Focus, Sosa can teleport hit-squads, same night delivery.

Whiner

focus4chumps
http://mychern.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Sad-Troll-Face.png

Darth Martin
Is Gus Fring allowed for team BB?

The only thing team Scarface has going for them is the sheer numbers of Sosa's army. But if Gus/Walt get prep I think they just might take it. They have the Cartel anyway at their disposal so numbers might not be as lopsided as I initially thought.

TheGodKiller
Breaking Bad hands down.

focus4chumps
thanks but this isnt a "which is your favorite show" thread.

Kazenji
They should make a movie about Pablo Escobar. He would make all of these guys look like panzy b!tches.

He sounded like an idiot and wasn't too bright from the things that i've watched.

The Fat Rambo
Fat Rambo's right on the money. Gus took out an entire drug cartel. With him and Walt's combined criminal intellect, you think they can't take on Sosa? They can, would, and would win. He knows it and he no likey it.

focus4chumps
I shalt concede here.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.