Dr Doom in our real world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
if doom ever somehow appeared in our world, do you think it would be possible to stop him? lets say all the governments combined are working to stop him and they know everything about him.
will doom be able to take over the world or will he be stopped?

Mindset
Nothing we have could stop him.

Take away his armor and magic, then maybe.

Shabazz916
doom would rule the world easyy

P-Geyser
Yeah even without his armor, his will, his intellect..shyt he would would find some way to take over the world. evil face

Supermex
Hell no he won't rule the world..

Billions of people vs one man

Someone will shoot him in da back of the head sooner or later

Mindset
Originally posted by Supermex
Hell no he won't rule the world..

Billions of people vs one man

Someone will shoot him in da back of the head sooner or later Only is he doesn't have his armor or magic.

SamZED
Doom will take over and we'll welcome him as our ruler.

Bentley
Dude, do you know how many people will side with a leader like Doom readily? All the world vs one man is the most fallacious concept you can throw in such match.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude, do you know how many people will side with a leader like Doom readily? All the world vs one man is the most fallacious concept you can throw in such match. Is this ruthless dictator Doom or benevolent lord of Latveria whose essentially wiped out poverty and crime.

I'd throw in my lot if its the latter. Government ruled by a man so intelligent he could essentially solve the problems of the human condition. He's got my vote.

LeonBuco666
Id welcome him with open arms if he was lord of latveria, but most other incarnations, nothing we could think of could come close to him.

Supermex
He will fall like Hitler did..
Evil never wins!!
Go U.S.A!!

SamZED
Evil never wins!!
Go U.S.A!! erm

LeonBuco666
Evil never wins!!
Go U.S.A!!
Hitler was a mentally ill, persuasive nazi, who was a victim of incest.
Doom is a genius scientist rivaling reed richards in intellect, wields powerful sorcery, and can accomplish pretty much anything with prep, like...i dunno stealing the beyonders powers? Nuff said mex.

Badabing
Evil never wins!!
Go U.S.A!! thumb up

Plus we have a Chuck Norris. Originally posted by SamZED
erm Silence you drunk, vodka swilling Ruskie!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/dontdrivebitch_zpsb6527135.gif

stick out tongue

Supermex
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up

Plus we have a Chuck Norris. Silence you drunk, vodka swilling Ruskie!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/dontdrivebitch_zpsb6527135.gif

stick out tongue

LoL

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hitler was a mentally ill, persuasive nazi, who was a victim of incest.
Doom is a genius scientist rivaling reed richards in intellect, wields powerful sorcery, and can accomplish pretty much anything with prep, like...i dunno stealing the beyonders powers? Nuff said mex.

LoL whyyy so serious

I was jk about the who Hitler think. Leon
Thanks for updating me on Doom thou lol

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Nothing we have could stop him.

Take away his armor and magic, then maybe. as if anything could take them from him

lawl

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
as if anything could take them from him

lawl I meant as in a thread stipulation.

psycho gundam
so did i

Mindset
I don't think you did.

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up

Plus we have a Chuck Norris. Silence you drunk, vodka swilling Ruskie!

stick out tongue Except Chuck wasn't Italian, I think you got him confused with Pavarotti. evil face

wolverinos
Evil never wins!!
Go U.S.A!!

you realize it was Russia who kicked the nazis right?

Mindset
Originally posted by wolverinos
you realize it was Russia who kicked the nazis right? And, you know, America.

wolverinos
And, you know, America.

most of the battle US did was vs the japanese, while the russians were fighting the nazis.
the US joined the party when it already was over and russia was crushing Germany.
but of course US did its part as well and props to all countries.

Mindset
most of the battle US did was vs the japanese, while the russians were fighting the nazis.
the US joined the party when it already was over and russia was crushing Germany.
but of course US did its part as well and props to all countries. US pushed Axis out -with help, of course- of western europe.

Germany wasn't even close to being done when the US entered the war, what are you talking about?

Only thing being crushed in 1944 were Stalin's nuts by Hitler.

Mindset
edit 1941

im drunk

wolverinos
US pushed Axis out -with help, of course- of western europe.

Germany wasn't even close to being done when the US entered the war, what are you talking about?

Only thing being crushed in 1944 were Stalin's nuts by Hitler.

the US joined the fight earlier, however the notion of the US fighting the nazis was mostly focusing on them fighting the japanese after they were attacked by them.
during that time Britian was at war with germany but nothing much was happening, they were at war on paper but not really by actions aside of bombings here and there and a battle at the ocean.
during that time russia was going head to head with the actual nazis and eventually when the word was spread that russia defeated them at stalingrad and was conquering its land back as well as poland, the US and other western countries joined to the attack.
maybe they would join earlier if not the japanese, maybe they would never join if they werent attacked, russia also would never fight them if it wasnt for the betrayal and the nazis attacking them first.
eventually props to everybody who kicked those nazis ass.

Endless Mike
Depends if he's forced to follow the rules of RL physics.

SamZED
the US joined the fight earlier, however the notion of the US fighting the nazis was mostly focusing on them fighting the japanese after they were attacked by them.
during that time Britian was at war with germany but nothing much was happening, they were at war on paper but not really by actions aside of bombings here and there and a battle at the ocean.
during that time russia was going head to head with the actual nazis and eventually when the word was spread that russia defeated them at stalingrad and was conquering its land back as well as poland, the US and other western countries joined to the attack.
maybe they would join earlier if not the japanese, maybe they would never join if they werent attacked, russia also would never fight them if it wasnt for the betrayal and the nazis attacking them first.
eventually props to everybody who kicked those nazis ass. Dont bother, i tried. Apparently most of US history book say it was Steve Rogers who won the war.

LeonBuco666
LoL whyyy so serious

I was jk about the who Hitler think. Leon
Thanks for updating me on Doom thou lol stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Except Chuck wasn't Italian, I think you got him confused with Pavarotti. evil face laughing out loud

And I'm Raptalian! sneer

Ash_J_Williams
Spite against the real world.

Mindset
You're all forgetting that one man stands in Doom's way.

http://www.waleg.com/celebrities/images/jeremy_renner.jpg

Uriel005
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13400000/you-know-i-m-awesome-neil-patrick-harris-13448320-1707-2560.jpg

A WILD NPH APPEARS!!! WHAT DO

Igniz
Doom already went into our "World" in Marvel 1985 because of Clyde Wyncham.Not just him.But some of the baddies in MU.Heck even Galactus ended up in our "World".A kid from the real world went to MU in order to tell the heroes that some of the Marvel Baddies are in the real world.As for this thread, we all end up bowing to Doom.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Igniz
Doom already went into our "World" in Marvel 1985 because of Clyde Wyncham.Not just him.But some of the baddies in MU.Heck even Galactus ended up in our "World".A kid from the real world went to MU in order to tell the heroes that some of the Marvel Baddies are in the real world.As for this thread, we all end up bowing to Doom. even Neil Patrick Harris?

Igniz
Originally posted by Uriel005
even Neil Patrick Harris?

Who confused ?

Uriel005
Who confused ? http://www.futuregeek.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/KeyboardFaceSmash.gif

Mindset
That's Jeremy Renner.

Uriel005
That's Jeremy Renner. picture i posted didnt show up sad I did post one of nph though

Yamcha
I mean..doesn't Hulk Hogans power set work a lot like Uncle Sam's in DC?...I mean he IS a real American...and he'll fight for the rights of EVERY man.

Just saying Hulkamania does run pretty wild..Leg drops shouldn't be underestimated. I could see Doom scheming at a negotiation and then when Hulk turns away, Doom hits him across the back with a steel chair, but with everyone believing in Hogan he'd just start shaking and then turn around and point at Doom.

Would say there's no chance for us to lose this but that would only be if we had The Mega Powers, but we already lost one of those heroes stopping another disaster (rapture)

RIP Macho Man..

Bentley
If el Santo was still alive at least there would be a real life super hero to oppose Doom.

SamZED
Originally posted by Uriel005
even Neil Patrick Harris?
Who confused ? And just like that you lost all your supply of awesome.miffed

Mshinu
Doom would vote Obama.

Bentley
Obama would be a Doombot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.