What Anime should I get into

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doctorwho?
I'm not a big anime fan, but I enjoy Bleach (not far in it series 3 I think) And Naruto (Series 1) What other Anime would I enjoy that's a lot like those two?

Based
The obvious answer is One Piece. But if you like Bleach then there are great mainstream animes that are sort of similar like Yu Yu Hakusho. Rurouni Kenshin is bitchin too.

vansonbee
Can't go wrong w/ One Piece, very consistent story and lovable characters. Fairy Tail is another, its similar to One Piece in feeling, but instead of pirates, we got Mages. Fairy Tail is the most fast pace out of the 4 series and has top notch fan service. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Doctorwho?
I'm not a big anime fan, but I enjoy Bleach (not far in it series 3 I think) And Naruto (Series 1) What other Anime would I enjoy that's a lot like those two? Fairy Tail.

Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin is awesome even if it ain't similar to Naurto/Bleach. Pretty sure you'll like it.

Also...hmm.....Fate Zero

And my fav. anime ever:

Full metal alchemist brotherhood.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Fairy Tail.

Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin is awesome even if it ain't similar to Naurto/Bleach. Pretty sure you'll like it.

Also...hmm.....Fate Zero

And my fav. anime ever:

Full metal alchemist brotherhood. Fate Zero / Attack on Titan is well loved by me and Full Metal is #1 (rewatching w/ friend).

Found out HAppy is Al in brotherhood. ROFL

Zack Fair
Originally posted by vansonbee
Fate Zero / Attack on Titan is well loved by me and Full Metal is #1 (rewatching w/ friend).

Found out HAppy is Al in brotherhood. ROFL thumb up

Ufotable gonna make the Fate Stay Night remake if my cousin's didn't troll me.

Zack Fair
Future Diary/Mirai Nikki

Stein's Gate.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Zack Fair

And my fav. anime ever:

Full metal alchemist brotherhood.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/thumbs-up.gif

Mine too. Part 1 of the dvd box set was one of the best birthday gifts I got. Went on a month long mad dash to find the second half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.