Tobirama vs Itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
All techniques allowed. However if Izanami is too hax then it'll be taken out. The Second is his his actual body, not his ET body. Itachi is healthy for once. Fight takes place in the current setting of the manga.

Demonic Phoenix
Itachi, obviously.

AuraAngel
Yeah right now everything favors Itachi. Tobirama's FTG isn't as good(he never uses it for ranged attacks like Minato's kunai), his Edo Tensei isn't usable, and his clones aren't particularly impressive even next to Itachi's.

Zack Fair
Itachi. He's got the sharingan, the rep and on-screen/panel feats. Tobirama will make it a fight because of his intelligence, but he needs beastly on-panel feats to contend with Itachi.

Tobirama is way cooler though.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Yeah right now everything favors Itachi. Tobirama's FTG isn't as good(he never uses it for ranged attacks like Minato's kunai), his Edo Tensei isn't usable, and his clones aren't particularly impressive even next to Itachi's.

He does have that repeat-explosion thing which is really powerful, though there's Itachi's susano'o to defend...

AuraAngel
Needs Edo Tensei to do that to my knowledge and unless he has prep to get him some bodies ready it wouldn't help.

Now if he does have that and he brought back, say, Hashirama then this battle would go quite differently.

Q99
Needs Edo Tensei to do that to my knowledge and unless he has prep to get him some bodies ready it wouldn't help.

Oh, yea. So it's strong, but he never got a chance to use it before now, I guess.

AuraAngel
No he used it before just not with his own body.

But if Tobirama is allowed the Edo Tensei then I can't see why Itachi would be denied Izanami. And even if Tobirama could use it the only people we know that he also knows to be dead are either stronger than him or vastly too weak to help him.

Demonic Phoenix

Now if he does have that and he brought back, say, Hashirama then this battle would go quite differently.

Yep.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3854462c34ae36413e991b3c485fe2c1/tumblr_ml8ldmc6GF1qcp316o1_400.gif

AuraAngel
Never gets old.

Out of his mind insane Itachi was so fun to watch. Pity he only appeared for like one scene and was gone.

socool8520
Tobirama's FTG is less than Minato's, and since there are several posters who believe Itachi wrecks Minato, then Tobirama is definitely screwed. Without ET, Tobirama has no chance of keeping up with Itachi's techs.

NemeBro
Tobirama teleports a lake on Itachi and keeps it there, before compressing it into a cube, and Itachi with it.

socool8520
^ Nope, that was a crow clone. Now, Tobirama gets amaterasu in the back and dies.

NemeBro
Only the Tobirama we thought we were seeing was actually an Edo Tensei of Tobirama's brother, who regenerates and proceeds to lay his wood across Itachi's forehead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.