Iron Fist and Spider-Man (Peter) vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
CIS off for Scott (Meaning he can open with a "Get off my lawn" wide beam attack), and they start 100 feet apart from each other in an arena with no cover.

Who wins?

h1a8
Team has to start pretty close to have a chance then. What is the starting distance?

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
Team has to start pretty close to have a chance then. What is the starting distance?

100 feet.

wolverinos
Cyclops doesnt even need his GOML blast to take them out.

Mindset
Originally posted by wolverinos
Cyclops doesnt even need his GOML blast to take them out. lol

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

at the fair distance they are starting the fight from, average optic blasts will cripple them by the time they even manage to close the distance.
considering this is not a jobbing cyclops like he always does when facing people who would be taken out by his optic blasts such as wolverine and misses, it only takes 1 hit with an average optic blast to cripple them.

but of course if cyclops is really serious, he uses the GOML blast and takes them out within a mere moment.

Mindset
100 feet away they can close the distance in about a second.

IF can block an optic blast.

Or he can shoot chi.

wolverinos
100 feet away they can close the distance in about a second.

IF can block an optic blast.

Or he can shoot chi.

he wont be shooting chi faster than cyclops, cyclops in order to optic blast only has to look at them and thats about it.

as far as the distance goes, if cyclops is using the GOML blast i dont see them doing so, they will be down where they stand.

is cyclops rains streams of optic blasts i see him taking out either 1 of them, and even in a close up fight he has a decent chance, i mean after all he only has to keep his eye on the target, it depends on how broad his eye beams would be, the usual streams can be bypassed.
but i dont see him failing to take them out with more serious blasts.

Mindset
He doesn't need to shoot it faster.

IF counters with helicarrier destroying if.

They move too fast for both of them to be taken out.

wolverinos
He doesn't need to shoot it faster.

IF counters with helicarrier destroying if.

They move too fast for both of them to be taken out.

if he wont then he will get shot, and its not like cyclops himself cant avoid blasts as well.
cyclops is very agile and a top notch athletic when it comes to his performance agility wise.
we see him train in the danger room and avoiding many things even an athlete would never be able to.

i really dont think IF can do anything against a good GOML blast.

i dont believe they move too fast for his eye beams.
cyclops is a genius tactician and genius battlefield master.
he will realize their patterns of movement and direct the beams calculated to the directions they will move and they will be in the next second and be able to tag them.
we saw cyclops done things like that many times before.
and this is a discussion of a situation where cyclops shoots streams, if he uses a serious mass he takes them out no doubt.

KingD19
Lol at Danny being able to summon Hellicarrier Iron Fists at will.

And yeah, Cyke has a natural brilliancy when it comes to trigonometry and angles. He'll be tagging them before they know it. They've both been hit by far slower, and Cyclops will not be screwing around.

pym-ftw
Danny punches the blast back at him.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol at Danny being able to summon Hellicarrier Iron Fists at will.

And yeah, Cyke has a natural brilliancy when it comes to trigonometry and angles. He'll be tagging them before they know it. They've both been hit by far slower, and Cyclops will not be screwing around. What's stopping him from doing so? I'll wait.

And Cyclops has been hit by far slower people.

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Danny punches the blast back at him. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by wolverinos
if he wont then he will get shot, and its not like cyclops himself cant avoid blasts as well.
cyclops is very agile and a top notch athletic when it comes to his performance agility wise.
we see him train in the danger room and avoiding many things even an athlete would never be able to.

i really dont think IF can do anything against a good GOML blast.

i dont believe they move too fast for his eye beams.
cyclops is a genius tactician and genius battlefield master.
he will realize their patterns of movement and direct the beams calculated to the directions they will move and they will be in the next second and be able to tag them.
we saw cyclops done things like that many times before.
and this is a discussion of a situation where cyclops shoots streams, if he uses a serious mass he takes them out no doubt. He can shoot it after Cyc shoots his and still block it.

And IF is much more agile and much faster.

Then you would be wrong. The if is more than capable of blocking an optic blast, he doesn't need to block all of it, just the portion that would harm him.

OK, but they do. I don't know what to tell you, yes, he has the ability to hit them, they also have to ability to dodge. It's not like Spiderman hasn't already done so. In the unlikely event that Scott opens with his goml blast, Danny would open with his helicarrier if.

golem370
One of my favorite pics

golem370
here sorry

cdtm
"Those pigstickers may scare the bar room bullies, but to me you're a joke!"

Like a boss.

Half the fun of this showing, is Spidey being a cocky, arrogant bastard to the A listers for a change, instead of acting like he's beneath them...

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Danny punches the blast back at him. after book of the iron fist amp and absorbing knowledge Danny hasn't been bothered by chi limitations. IIRC they actually mention it was no longer an issue period.

Vensai
Peter could solo if his spider sense lets him dodge the beams with his superior agility.

Supermutant
Danny vs Scott would be a great matchup adding in Peter is overkill.

Sixth_Winged
I love danny and peter as characters but how in the world can they possibly defend a goml blast? Even if danny has a helicarrier busting if, helicarriers dont go against its momentum while you essentially have a wall of pure of force as far as cykes eyes can see coming in at lightspeed at them. And that wall wont lose momentum so long as cykes eyes isnt covered yet.

If its in character sure, id even pick danny having a majority against scott but no webshields or chi-shields in the world can stop cyke here.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I love danny and peter as characters but how in the world can they possibly defend a goml blast? Even if danny has a helicarrier busting if, helicarriers dont go against its momentum while you essentially have a wall of pure of force as far as cykes eyes can see coming in at lightspeed at them. And that wall wont lose momentum so long as cykes eyes isnt covered yet.

If its in character sure, id even pick danny having a majority against scott but no webshields or chi-shields in the world can stop cyke here. since when has it been stated that the kinetic blast is light speed? It's not a laser

eaebiakuya
It was: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/7/73849/1658263-cyclops_light_speed.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/4762/1132114-757185_xman55120nv_super.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

If its in character sure, id even pick danny having a majority against scott but no webshields or chi-shields in the world can stop cyke here.

I can see Danny and Peter dodging the normal, narrow beams all day, since Cyke's head turns make his aim pretty obvious, plus their esp (Spider Sense and IF's "radar sense" like chi sense..)

The wall', though.....

They'd either have to sprint 100 feet and knock him down, at least, before he could attack...

Cyke sill has to remove his goggles for the widebeam.. In that time, what if Peter throws some impact webbing? Or Danny a rock chi amped rock or two, or simply pounds the ground with a chi shockwave?

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist03-TheCitysNotforBurning-04_zps01908250.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/IronFist03-TheCitysNotforBurning-05_zpsf5383291.jpg

Nowhere near 100 feet, but it's an impressive example of how fast Danny could move. He's in movement and on top of him during the split second it takes the makeshift spear to get disintegrated..

golem370
Spider-Man awesome

golem370
and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.