Ash Williams vs Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
On the way to the cabin Ash get's a call from a lawyer. Turns out Ash is a long lost relative of the Myers clan. The lawyer requests his presence in Haddonfield to fill out some paperwork regarding his inheritance. Michael has been bugging the lawyers calls obviously and is expecting his new relative.

Ash shows up to meet the lawyer and check out his new property, The Myers house while inside he meets Michael. Who wins?

!st scenario - evil dead 2 Ash vs reboot Michael
2nd Scenario - Army of darkness ash vs Preboot Michael

boomstick included in both scenarios, 4 Shells total

Mindset
Lol?

Ash beats the shit out of him.

Kazenji
Time to carve ourselves a *****.

the ninjak
I can't see how Myers can win this.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
I can't see how Myers can win this. I can understand him winning the first scenario cause of the chainsaw and everything, but you can't see how Myers can win in the second? It would be just like fighting anyone else except this guy has a metallic hand in instead of a flesh and bone one. what iyo gives him such an edge?

the ninjak
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I can understand him winning the first scenario cause of the chainsaw and everything, but you can't see how Myers can win in the second? It would be just like fighting anyone else except this guy has a metallic hand in instead of a flesh and bone one. what iyo gives him such an edge?

Michael takes 4 shotgun shells to the vitals and Ash moves in to cut off his arms and head.

Michael has never taken on someone like Ash before. He deals with teenagers and crazy ladies.
Whenever the cops arrive in the films he goes down.

Ash is experienced enough to make sure Myers won't be back for another year.

thanos-prime
Michael takes 4 shotgun shells to the vitals and Ash moves in to cut off his arms and head.

Michael has never taken on someone like Ash before. He deals with teenagers and crazy ladies.
Whenever the cops arrive in the films he goes down.

Ash is experienced enough to make sure Myers won't be back for another year. At the end of Halloween 4 the first time he was gunned down was by alot more than 4 shell and was really no worse for the wear.
I would argue against him aiming for the vitals or the head but im not sure what general knowledge is concerning Michael.
Ash is experienced with deadites which are really in no way similar to Michael.

thanos-prime
By the way im not arguing who wins, just that you can't see how Michael could win is ridiculous.

COG Veteran
Round 1: Ash carves the f*ck out of him.

Round 2: Shoots his hands off to remove knife threat. Then crushes him to pulp with his iron fist.

the ninjak
Myers taking a beating from repeated fire from a bunch of cops, none of them blows to the head. Is impressive. Though Myers was wobbly during all attempts throughout the years whilst being shot.

4 close range shells to vitals will wobble Michael. And Ash has proven he can eviscerate arms and heads in single swipes, and that's against fast moving and often superhumanly strong opponents.

Original Michael is a slow moving character. With teleportation abilities in strict circumstances. That ain't happening in this fight.
Ash was born to kill such beings.

Remember Ash has some Deadite in him as well. This may not mean much to people but he fought a Deadite Lord in AoD. Deadites have superior strength to humans by shown feats.

thanos-prime
Myers taking a beating from repeated fire from a bunch of cops, none of them blows to the head. Is impressive. Though Myers was wobbly during all attempts throughout the years whilst being shot.

4 close range shells to vitals will wobble Michael. And Ash has proven he can eviscerate arms and heads in single swipes, and that's against fast moving and often superhumanly strong opponents.

Original Michael is a slow moving character. With teleportation abilities in strict circumstances. That ain't happening in this fight.
Ash was born to kill such beings.

Remember Ash has some Deadite in him as well. This may not mean much to people but he fought a Deadite Lord in AoD. Deadites have superior strength to humans by shown feats. The only times I can remember him being anything close to what you could describe as "Wobbly" is in the second film after being shot in the eyes, And in the fifth an after being Robocop'd by the cops. He takes gunfire extremely well.

Again with this vitals business why exactly would he specifically aim for vitals? from what i remember of the evil dead trilogy he pretty much just shot them in the chest when he was able,he was not as strategic when fighting as your making him out to be.

Firstly i guess it was by bad for thinking you guys would assume since he had the hand he wouldn't have the chainsaw so for clarification he doesn't have the chainsaw unless your referring to some other slicing weapon, And secondly while Michael may be slower than the deadites he is Stronger and more durable.

Michael may be slow moving but he has the benefit of being nigh impervious to conventional harm what Ash used to kill deadites won't kill him and it will waste precious ammo.

Michael is also much stronger than a human.

the ninjak
I can understand him winning the first scenario cause of the chainsaw and everything, but you can't see how Myers can win in the second? It would be just like fighting anyone else except this guy has a metallic hand in instead of a flesh and bone one. what iyo gives him such an edge?

I assumed after this comment Ash has a chainsaw in both scenarios due to Ash having the chainsaw in AoD.

thanos-prime
Well for clarification In the first scenario he has chainsaw hand and boomstick and in the second Metal hand and boomstick no chainsaw in the 2nd or metal hand in the first.

COG Veteran
Michael still isnt taking 2 shotgun blows to the face.

the ninjak
Well then I agree with your previous statements on Michael having a good chance at winning the 2nd Round.

Ash showed great accuracy with the boomstick. I see no reason why Ash can't shoot a few blasts into his chest plus one to his weapon arm, one more to the head.
It's the fact that what is Ash with gauntlet going to do to Michael?

thanos-prime
that's more than likely how i see it going with either him shooting his arm or shooting him again in the chest.

COG Veteran
Well then I agree with your previous statements on Michael having a good chance at winning the 2nd Round.

Ash showed great accuracy with the boomstick. I see no reason why Ash can't shoot a few blasts into his chest plus one to his weapon arm, one more to the head.
It's the fact that what is Ash with gauntlet going to do to Michael?

In AoD, when Ash tests out his iron fist, he effortlessly crushes a metal cup. I see that easlily crushing thru flesh and bone.

the ninjak
Originally posted by COG Veteran
In AoD, when Ash tests out his iron fist, he effortlessly crushes a metal cup. I see that easlily crushing thru flesh and bone.

Agreed. Thing is what Ash does after his 4 shots. Him leaping onto an opponent and squeezing through his neck isn't common of Ash.
It all depends on whether he has "basic knowledge" or not.

COG Veteran
Well if it comes down to the two grappling over the knife, that fist will aid in crunching off Michaels hands wink

thanos-prime
Considering Michael is superhuman in more than just one hand he would have a definite edge in a hth scuffle.

COG Veteran
Ash is capable of swiping off peoples heads with a single swing of a dull shovel. I'm pretty sure he can mash up Michael in h2h.

thanos-prime
Michael can knock down a metal door with a man's head, Lift a woman off the ground with one arm, Crush a man's skull by squeezing his head, Twist a man's head all the way around effortlessly. He's also far more durable than a deadite. Let's also not pretend him knocking someone head off is an indication of his strength and not just comical effect.

the ninjak
If 2nd Round Ash focused on crushing the hand Michael holds his weapon in, he is in for a world of hurt.

Though Ash often turned into a Cenobite upon being KO'd.
And after fighting the forces off was healthy again.

The lines are blurred.

COG Veteran
Michael can knock down a metal door with a man's head, Lift a woman off the ground with one arm, Crush a man's skull by squeezing his head, Twist a man's head all the way around effortlessly. He's also far more durable than a deadite. Let's also not pretend him knocking someone head off is an indication of his strength and not just comical effect.

Gonna be hard for Meyers to do that if Ash guns him in the hands. Plus we've seen what ash can do with other stuff besides his standard gear. If he wastes his shots(which he won't) he'll just lop him up with whatever he can get his hands on.

Doctorwho?
I'm with Ash for this.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Doctorwho?
I'm with Ash for this.

How does he win the second round?

Doctorwho?
As stated Myers can surive some punishment, so Ash can open fire on Myers to atleast daze him. then with the metal hand bash the shit out him. Could Myers survive his head being caved in?

Doctorwho?
Sorry for not going into it at first, didn't think anyone valued my opinion that much.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Doctorwho?
As stated Myers can surive some punishment, so Ash can open fire on Myers to atleast daze him. then with the metal hand bash the shit out him. Could Myers survive his head being caved in?

thumb up

If Ash fought stupid, he wouldn't have survived in that cabin or defeated the entire AoD.

thanos-prime
Gonna be hard for Meyers to do that if Ash guns him in the hands. Plus we've seen what ash can do with other stuff besides his standard gear. If he wastes his shots(which he won't) he'll just lop him up with whatever he can get his hands on. If he were to shoot his hands which I highly doubt he would, then Michael would just run him through with the stump Freddy vs Jason style. Originally posted by Doctorwho?
As stated Myers can surive some punishment, so Ash can open fire on Myers to atleast daze him. then with the metal hand bash the shit out him. Could Myers survive his head being caved in? As stated before it takes a lot more firepower than ash is packing to daze Michael, and yes he has survived harsh beatings. Originally posted by COG Veteran
thumb up

If Ash fought stupid, he wouldn't have survived in that cabin or defeated the entire AoD. no one is claiming he fights stupid just that he's not the overtly keen and strategic fighter your making him out to be.

COG Veteran
If he were to shoot his hands which I highly doubt he would, then Michael would just run him through with the stump Freddy vs Jason style. no one is claiming he fights stupid just that he's not the overtly keen and strategic fighter your making him out to be.

Ash isn't gonna get run thru. Shotguns deal sh*tloads more damage that revolvers. Honestly I see the 4 round putting him down.

thanos-prime
Hmmm so you see 4 rounds putting him down whereas multiple cops with multiple shotguns with more than 4 shells each couldn't him him down after continuously firing into him? Have you even seen the Halloween movies?

COG Veteran
Hmmm so you see 4 rounds putting him down whereas multiple cops with multiple shotguns with more than 4 shells each couldn't him him down after continuously firing into him? Have you even seen the Halloween movies?

Yep, but there's a reason why Ash is a legendary hero with his famous "boomstick" and what not.

Myers=bad guy

Ash=bad guy stomper

Therefor/ Ash > Myers

thanos-prime
Oh so your reasoning is because Ash is the good guy he wins. Are you srsly?

COG Veteran
Oh so your reasoning is because Ash is the good guy he wins. Are you srsly?

Myers gets his ass kicked by cops. Ash takes on legions of the ended by himself. Ash just rids the world of another evil being. All in a days work wink

Sacred 117
Myers gets his ass kicked by cops. Ash takes on legions of the ended by himself. Ash just rids the world of another evil being. All in a days work wink

http://t.qkme.me/3p3img.jpg

Lestov16
Myers has this. Myers WTFpwns entire police precincts. Ash can't do that. Ash can't do half of the shit Michael does. Michael would have a far easier time replicating Ash's feats.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Lestov16
Myers has this. Myers WTFpwns entire police precincts. Ash can't do that. Ash can't do half of the shit Michael does. Michael would have a far easier time replicating Ash's feats.

Negative, if Michael was stuck down in the well in AoD, he'd be deadite fodder.

Lestov16
LOL. Myers knew how to hijack and drive a car despite being locked up in a mental hospital since he was 6. He'll find a way out of the well.

COG Veteran
LOL. Myers knew how to hijack and drive a car despite being locked up in a mental hospital since he was 6. He'll find a way out of the well.

Driving a car is easier than fighting your way out of a death pit inhabited by demons. The only way Michael escapes the torment is by death.

Mindset
Lmao at Michael replicating Ash's feats.

Lestov16
What can Ash do that Myers can't?

COG Veteran
Being capable of succesfully interacting with a medieval population in order to take down an undead army. Plus Ash can speak (needed for the necronomicron), which is needed in order to get back to his own time. Myers would just stand there with his glassy eyed stare and attempt to walk everybody down to knife them. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in AoD.

Lestov16
Myers is a stealth-teleporter. And you've listed nothing that indicates Ash can beat Myers in combat. Myers would shit on everybody in AoD. He won't need to read the Necronomicron because they'll probably just worship him as the new ultimate evil. Ash isn't handling the Myers.

Mindset
What can Ash do that Myers can't? Have you actually seen the movies?

Being slightly superhuman in strength and durability won't defeat the deadites and necro.

Mindset
Ok, you haven't seen the movies. thumb up

COG Veteran
Myers is a stealth-teleporter. And you've listed nothing that indicates Ash can beat Myers in combat. Myers would shit on everybody in AoD. He won't need to read the Necronomicron because they'll probably just worship him as the new ultimate evil. Ash isn't handling the Myers.

Ash would discombobulate Myers with any of the equipment you see in my sig.

Chainsaw > knife
boomstick > knife
iron guantlet that crushes whatever the hell he wants it to > knife

Face it, the knights in the castle phuck up Myers on sight.

Lestov16
Michael rips the chainsaw out of his hands with his superhuman strength.
Michael withstands the shotgun blast and rams the shotgun into Ash's chest
Michael can rip the bars off of a prison cell. He'll crush Ash's head.

Mindset
Mikey can't even beat Jamie Lee Curtis.

She cut his head off.

Sacred 117
Ash would discombobulate Myers with any of the equipment you see in my sig.

Chainsaw > knife
boomstick > knife
iron guantlet that crushes whatever the hell he wants it to > knife

Face it, the knights in the castle phuck up Myers on sight.

I defer to my previous statement.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
http://t.qkme.me/3p3img.jpg

COG Veteran
Michael rips the chainsaw out of his hands with his superhuman strength.
Michael withstands the shotgun blast and rams the shotgun into Ash's chest
Michael can rip the bars off of a prison cell. He'll crush Ash's head.

Chainsaws > puny flesh = Myers dies

Micheal loses his head to four well placed shotgun sluggs, then gets discomobulated

He'll never touch Ash due to reasons stated above.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I defer to my previous statement.

Fierce diety of termina would turn Myers into an S&M victim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.