How different would the Bane Sith be if they followed Bane's teachings strictly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Such as the Sith apprentice will face the master in a true duel. And the Apprentices surpassed their masters during their prime. And what if Gravid never turned to the light and didn't destroy any Sith Artifacts.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Then they wouldn't be sithsmile
even darth bane has said that the sith won't win through brute force, but through secrecy, deception, and cunning

Lord Lucien
If the first two were followed to the letter, then the Sith would have been pretty f*cking powerful. I mean, way more so, and personally. Backstabbing or betraying the masters is clever, but over 1000 years, there's bound to have been some apprentices claiming the mantle despite being less knowledgeable/skilled/honed.

Nephthys
At some point, one of the duels would result in both being fatally wounded, and the Order would have perished.

The Merchant
What if the Banite Sith knew flow walk and gathered Sith knowledge and other dark side sects that way? And once the Apprentice beats their master they Force drain them, absorbing their spirits and adding their masters power/knowledge unto their own. Oh, and just in case if they did kill each other or if the Apprentice killed their masters by backstabbing them, the Master had their own private cloning chamber in which they can use essence transfer to resurrect themselves.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
it seems we have force goddery on our hands...

Vensai
They would have taken over the galaxy earlier than they actually did during RoTS.

juyomaster34
Bane's Rule of Two proved correct,for the Sith to survive.
As for the apprentice vs the master? why not, it worked they survived.
A master without an apprentice is a master of nothing...

How else would you solve the in-fighting?
The Rule of One?After Krayt finally died,to my understanding,Darth Nihl
chose the rule of two.

Master Han
Originally posted by Nephthys
At some point, one of the duels would result in both being fatally wounded, and the Order would have perished.

This.

juyomaster34
Originally posted by Nephthys

I disagree,The Order wouldn't have perished.If so,then the Sith who
embodied the power wasn't worthy of the title of Darth or Master.

But again Nephthys you may have something there.
Both Sidious and Vader died but Vader left a worthy apprentice behind,
to take the title of Dark Lord of The Sith.

In the end she had to prove she was worthy.
Now Sidious.....which had no intention of dying or passing the touch.
He like Plaguis and later on Bane wanted to live forever.

ares834
Originally posted by Vensai
They would have taken over the galaxy earlier than they actually did during RoTS.

Nah. Sidious didn't take over the galaxy because of power; he did it through manipulation.

The_Tempest
Well that's not entirely true, though I do understand what you're getting at.

juyomaster34
I think Sith like Sion,Malgus,and Malak and a whole list of others
proves that the Order will survive Master Han....whom were fatally
wounded by the enemy or by their master.

juyomaster34
power and manipulation,without the power of the dark side we can all
agree that palpatine would not get the attention or the glory of being talked about,he would be forgotten...

juyomaster34
Sith embody passion,strength,and power.
manipulation and cunning comes sooner or later.... but the main three
always comes first...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.