Gundam vs Evangelion unit 01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JekZOwiMlCc/ULdALKbz1WI/AAAAAAAAoHc/ziUaoh8lTjc/s400/gundam0079.jpg
Vs
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/68345/3172174-evangelionunit-01.jpg

evangelion unit 01 vs Gundam
Fight takes place in an urban setting
Round one; basic gear
Round two; hand 2 hand only

Bonus question; how effective do you think the gundams melee weapons would be? ( Beam saber and hammer/mace)

Zack Fair
Eva 01 in a massive stomp.

Yamcha
I'm pretty certain Eva's are even bigger than Gundams and I definitely don't see the first Gundam taking a win over Eva-01 xD. The super saiyan versions in G-Gundam though...different story in my opinion.

Man I'd love if there was a crossover and Ritsuko Akagi was just like "AN ANGEL IS ATTACKING, WAIT...IT'S FIGHTING SOMETHING....SOMEONE?!? BU..BUT HOW?!" and you just hear "HAHAHAHAHA! I'M THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!!!" and it's just Master Asia xD.

Esomark
Eva-01 towers over the Gundam and its AT Field can shrug off city level damage.
The RX-78 Gundam loses both scenarios.

Bentley
Gundam just goes to the upper atmosphere and shoots from there until the Eva is dead.

ShadeSlayer15
ya that thing moves like a human and shit really big too, but ima go with gundam

Q99
Beam rifles are really nasty. The Eva's magic (AT field), but they don't always have that up and just a few shots could do it in sans AT field. So, the question is really 'can the Gundam catch it with the AT field down before running out of ammo?'. Considering the Evas practiced more with neutralizing AT fields than projecting it, the Gundam's in good shape.

Though the size of Eva weapons would make them quite dangerous... I don't really see one of the top aces being hit by the rifle (small, agile target), but if they were it'd do a lot of damage.

The best answer for the Eva is probably charge into HtH and tackle the Gundam!

Eva punts the Gundam. Those things are fast and *way* bigger. Even the beam saber won't go near deep enough.

Stoic
The Eva unit is simply too fluid in its movements to lose to such a slow moving robot as a Gundum. Eva in both.

Zack Fair
Lets not even talk about Eva 01 going berserk.

TheTyrant
Eva-01.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.