The worlds hates Amercia because we are a Christian nation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem

Dolos
Jesus has the same dang meaning, it's just in ancient Greek. Back then Yahshua was Yeshu. Your point that there's some false meaning or that we worship a false "Yeshu" is invalid.

Lord Lucien
I suddenly feel the need to pray to Allah and beg him to smite America's Christian enemies.

Mindset
I didn't read any of the OP, but may American God bless you.

Oliver North
yes, Christianity is one of the reasons I hate America

0mega Spawn
They clearly haven't tried Christianity. its the bomb,
Im still tripping on it : yes:

jaden101
Who?

Never heard of him!

SamZED
Woah! JesusIsAlive is taking over the general discussion forum under a new name. I bet he'll make a third account soon and ask us to call him TheHolyTrinity.

Master Han
One of his accounts will have to get banned though, to die for our sins. He'll then make another sock account and return in three days.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Master Han
One of his accounts will have to get banned though, to die for our sins. He'll then make another sock account and return in three days.

on the bright side we can look forward to JIA Superstar!

siriuswriter
^ I will NOT be singing any parts. Except of course perhaps the Pharisees.

wilco
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
And the world knows more about our nations religion than we do as Amercians.

Actually, my sister was an exchange student about 28 years ago, she went to a San Diego High School. She's an Australian, but what she noticed for than anything else... Americans are fluent in their own history, as she had to do American History, though they're ignorant of other nations history and even geography.

Some Governors and Senators, wouldn't even know where Tibet is on a Globe.

Some Americans, certainly not all!!! Have no idea about the financial holdings of their own country. In 15-20 years China will be the Super Power. That distresses me to the fullest, as their human rights are shocking and their Government (Communism) even though they have more Billionaires they any other country. USA Armed forces have a base in the Northern Territory, Australia. Have a guess why??? evil face

KharmaDog
Being a superpower allowed the USA and the Soviets years to develop a skewed interpretation of history, politics and current that didn't necessarily match actual events. It's a perk of being "the man". Well, the soviets lost footing and became part of the world community and people in those countries realized what a load of crap they swallowed.

The States is hanging on, but are on a definite downward slide.

I don't hate Americans, you cannot blame people for behaving and believing what they have been raised to hold true. I am not a fan of a lot of the US's foreign policies, and I think that those policies are the root of anti-American sentiment more so than religion.

Shabazz916
the worlds hates the us because the white people who are at the top are evil and are greedy thats why

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Shabazz916
the worlds hates the us because the white people who are at the top are evil and are greedy thats why

Nothing like a little racism to help answer a poster's question.
You do realize that you have a black president?

Flyattractor
LOL!

World hates US/U.S because we are (still) the RICHEST nation in the history of this pathetic WORLD!
But don't worry. There are certain powers at work that will turn this nation into a 3rd world shit hole soon enough. Then we will fit in with the rest of the world and no one will hate us anymore.

Well....at least won't hate us anymore then they hate the rest.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't hate America. There are only one group I hate. That's extremeists. EXTREMEISTS of any group (whether Christian, MUslim or any other) are the bane of humanity.

P.S. AUSTRALIA RULES!!!

Villelater
the problem with Christanity is the Story...it would make more sense if God was depicted as the Villain and Lucifer as the Hero...also include God only came to Earth because Stronger beings booted him here...trust me Role Reversal actually helps here...also as for why America is hated is because we don't study the past before going into the now...

juggerman
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Nothing like a little racism to help answer a poster's question.
You do realize that you have a black president?

We have a white President

KharmaDog

Dramatic Gecko
YAY! Australia is No. 5!

rudester
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I suddenly feel the need to pray to Allah and beg him to smite America's Christian enemies. Salaam alaikum

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KharmaDog
continues in a far more prosperous global economy than at any point in history,
More prosperous than say, 10 years ago? Or 50 years ago? I don't know many who'd agree with you there.

Okieshowedem
Originally posted by Dolos
Jesus has the same dang meaning, it's just in ancient Greek. Back then Yahshua was Yeshu. Your point that there's some false meaning or that we worship a false "Yeshu" is invalid.

Jesus the Christ of the Christian religion is the antiMessiah all the Hebrew prophets and apostles of YAHSHUA MESSIAH warned us was coming. If you would take the time to read 1 Yahchanan ( John ) 4 you would see that this lying christ spirit was at work in the days just after YAHSHUA died. You have the fake my friend. Satan is a lot more subtle that you know. Gen.3:1. Here is one for you. Since the Scriptures tell us that not one jot or tittle will past from the Law until all is fulfilled why do you think those deceived Christians go to church on SUNGOD day?
Before you answer that you may want to read 1 John 2:4 All the Christian I know are fools and liars just like the Messiah said in Luke 24:25. I will say they may know old sweet jesus but they sure don't know the Hebrew Messiah.

Have a great day
Okie

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
All the Christian I know are fools and liars

So then its a good thing the world hates us for being a Christian nation?

red g jacks
pretty sure okie is one of them black hebrew israelites

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Omega Vision
More prosperous than say, 10 years ago? Or 50 years ago? I don't know many who'd agree with you there.

I am not talking about this specific year. The US's rise to power began at the end of WW1 and continues to today. Though there have been economic ups and downs, the global economy has been most prosperous during this time.

Agreed that things suck a bit now. At least for many countries.

Ushgarak

Okieshowedem
Yep old sweet Jesus has the whole Christian world deceived how sad.
Just where did this phony name come from?
The Messiah that the Hebrew prophets wrote about was a Hebrew.
He has a HEBREW NAME! His Name tells His story but the Coptic Christian had rather have the Egypt sun god.
You know the one Constantine gave them along with Sunday worship.
Who changed the SABBATH? Not the Messiah nor His apostles it was the
pagan sun god worshiper Constantine.

Okie

S_W_LeGenD
America (USA) is NOT a christian nation in current times. It is a secular nation, if I am not mistaken.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
The US economy is the largest and most influential in the world and is the single largest driver of global politics. It is the cornerstone of US power. The average US citizen may not be the richest citizen in the world, but by any useful definition of the term from a global perspective, the US is the richest nation.
This is true but picture may change in the long run. US is going through a phase of enormous increase in its debt, decrease in its political stability, decrease in its household stability and slow GDP growth.

In contrast, China is catching up! FAST.

Mindset
America is God's nation.

Supra
John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Supra
Originally posted by Supra
John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Believe it brother, God can do anything!!! Never stop believing that!!

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
America (USA) is NOT a christian nation in current times. It is a secular nation, if I am not mistaken.

'Murica outranks Europe and most first-world countries in Christian beliefs, and the Tea Party is basically Christian conservative slash fundamentalist. So it's definitely more Christian than Other or Non.

Dolos
If by world you mean the enemy, who has totalitarian control over it, than yes. The world hates America more and more because it can't seem to dominate the mind of the heirs of the Davidic Achillean lineage that resides there now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.