Vampire race (True Blood) vs. Goron race (TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All characters from both races from the tv series to the video game duke it out to the death. Everyone from Russell Edgington, Lilith, Godric, etc. to combat the meaty "fat men" from Zelda's lackluster game.

The Scenario
Fyrus soloes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Fyrus soloes. laughing out loud

As delusional as ever.

The Scenario
Vampires fight primarily in melee, and Fyrus is a giant fire monster. Just getting near him will set them on fire, not to mention his AoE fire blasts, and vampires don't like getting burned much. Plus, Fyrus has shown the strength to casually smash through stone pillars, and as Darbus punches through huge boulders.

Given standard Goron durability of tanking swords and bombs, plus volcanic eruptions, it's clear the vampires cannot hurt Fyrus. If they even get close enough to hit him they'll catch fire. One strike from Fyrus will crush a vampire and burn the remains.

It is nearly impossible for Fyrus not to solo.

quanchi112
Vampires fight primarily in melee, and Fyrus is a giant fire monster. Just getting near him will set them on fire, not to mention his AoE fire blasts, and vampires don't like getting burned much. Plus, Fyrus has shown the strength to casually smash through stone pillars, and as Darbus punches through huge boulders.

Given standard Goron durability of tanking swords and bombs, plus volcanic eruptions, it's clear the vampires cannot hurt Fyrus. If they even get close enough to hit him they'll catch fire. One strike from Fyrus will crush a vampire and burn the remains.

It is nearly impossible for Fyrus not to solo. He is a slow moving target. TB also have tk at their disposal with Bilith. They also will never get tagged by someone so slow. Bill along pre Bilith would be a blur to a human let alone someone this big and slow. Acting like he cannot be hurt is also ridiculous since we seem him hurt. Not being killed does not mean invincible.

To hear you say he solos confirms my suspicions that Zelda fans are as insane as they come.

The Scenario
The TK displayed isn't strong enough to hurt Fyrus. Link hurting Fyrus with a sword is not the same as what the vampires are trying to do, as they have no real way to stop him from burning.

It does not matter how slow Fyrus is, as the vampires cannot attack him without setting themselves on fire, and their attacks won't damage him any way. They have no way to kill him, and even trying will get them killed.

How could they possibly take him?

quanchi112
The TK displayed isn't strong enough to hurt Fyrus. Link hurting Fyrus with a sword is not the same as what the vampires are trying to do, as they have no real way to stop him from burning.

It does not matter how slow Fyrus is, as the vampires cannot attack him without setting themselves on fire, and their attacks won't damage him any way. They have no way to kill him, and even trying will get them killed.

How could they possibly take him? Guns, weapons, etc.

In the Tb universe they have access and use modern weaponry. This would be so easy to kill him it would be amusing.

The Scenario
Okay, how many vampires regularly use guns?

I don't think they have access to anything stronger than Link's bombs, which Gorons tank casually. Speaking of which, there are several Gorons who sell equipment, including said bombs as well as healing potions.

The Gorons stomp. but Fyrus really doesn't need the backup.

ScreamPaste
The vampires cannot harm the Gorons.

quanchi112
Okay, how many vampires regularly use guns?

I don't think they have access to anything stronger than Link's bombs, which Gorons tank casually. Speaking of which, there are several Gorons who sell equipment, including said bombs as well as healing potions.

The Gorons stomp. but Fyrus really doesn't need the backup. Well, the problem is you don't watch the show and want to base everything around a few feats while ignoring anything else to come to the conclusion that Zelda character wins.

Since when have Gorons shown themselves immune to bullet fire ?

Based on what does Fyrus or a Goron ever touch a vampire ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The vampires cannot harm the Gorons. The Gorons can not ever touch a vampire. Prove Gorons are immune to modern weaponry and vampire strength.

Wei Phoenix
Quan wins again.

The Scenario
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well, the problem is you don't watch the show and want to base everything around a few feats while ignoring anything else to come to the conclusion that Zelda character wins.

The problem is you don't answer questions asked of you. How many vampires have used modern weaponry on a regular basis?

Since they've been shown to be immune to bomb blasts.

Based on the vampires breaking all of their limbs the moment they attack a Goron.

A rock does not care how fast a mosquito is.

quanchi112
The problem is you don't answer questions asked of you. How many vampires have used modern weaponry on a regular basis?

Since they've been shown to be immune to bomb blasts.

Based on the vampires breaking all of their limbs the moment they attack a Goron.

A rock does not care how fast a mosquito is. Enough times. Vampires use modern weaponry.

Abc logic. Do bombs travel with the same velocity as bullets ?

Wi has broken a limb attacking a Goron ?

They aren't entire made of rock. That's a mistruth.

The Scenario
Enough times. Vampires use modern weaponry.

Just saying that without an example? Really, they've used rifles and netguns from what I've seen.

Considering that bullets are propelled by an explosion, and that bombs are explosives, I'm going to say yes. You think a bullet could shatter a boulder?

Nobody's tried to attack a Goron unarmed, so nobody.

Their flesh demonstrably more durable than rock.

ScreamPaste
The Gorons can not ever touch a vampire. Prove Gorons are immune to modern weaponry and vampire strength. Gorons > Bombs and volcanic explosions. Tadah.

quanchi112
Gorons > Bombs and volcanic explosions. Tadah. Abc logic. Not the same thing. You cannot prove your case.

quanchi112
Just saying that without an example? Really, they've used rifles and netguns from what I've seen.

Considering that bullets are propelled by an explosion, and that bombs are explosives, I'm going to say yes. You think a bullet could shatter a boulder?

Nobody's tried to attack a Goron unarmed, so nobody.

Their flesh demonstrably more durable than rock. Thats because you have not seen that much True Blood.

I think a bullet can pierce flesh. Gorons are comprised of flesh.

So no examples yet you still claim it. Interesting.

Incorrect but prove it.

ScreamPaste
Abc logic. Not the same thing. You cannot prove your case.
Oh look, Quan's ignoring feats again. Volcanic explosions > Bullets and vampire fists, this is not debatable.

quanchi112
Oh look, Quan's ignoring feats again. Volcanic explosions > Bullets and vampire fists, this is not debatable. abc logic. Bullets travel at a much greater rate of speed.

Just because someone may be immune to fire that doesn't mean you can't cut their throats. laughing

ScreamPaste
Than the pressurewave from an explosion? Lolno.

"Typical velocities in solid explosives often range beyond 4000 m/s to 10300 m/s"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_velocity

A bullet is not harming a Goron. It doesn't carry enough energy to pierce their skin.

quanchi112
Than the pressurewave from an explosion? Lolno.

"Typical velocities in solid explosives often range beyond 4000 m/s to 10300 m/s"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_velocity

A bullet is not harming a Goron. It doesn't carry enough energy to pierce their skin. Prove that it had the same velocity as a bullet in that game.

You have not done so. We see far less injure them in the game or affect them.

A dragon is capable of destroying them along with all of Hyrule. Abc logic.

It's fun.

ScreamPaste
The explosion carried over a hundred tons of rock and Goron from inside Death Mountain crater to the base of the mountain. haermm You get a 13.

Nothing short of Link has effected them.

Volvagia is stated to be able to desolate the world, and is the third guardian spirit of the OoT timeline, making him a peer to the light spirit of TP's age and the Fire Dragon of SS' age.

Volvagia is > Bullets.

quanchi112
The explosion carried over a hundred tons of rock and Goron from inside Death Mountain crater to the base of the mountain. haermm You get a 13.

Nothing short of Link has effected them.

Volvagia is stated to be able to desolate the world, and is the third guardian spirit of the OoT timeline, making him a peer to the light spirit of TP's age and the Fire Dragon of SS' age.

Volvagia is > Bullets. Again abc logic.

Bo and the boots have.

Prove it. One dragon can crush Hyrule as it is a weaker world. Like I have always said. Your logic is everything from Zelda is great and powerful which is laughable at best.

ScreamPaste

Bo wrestled some. haermm The fact he's strong enough to move them shows he has more force than a bullet behind his arms anyway.

Hyrule Historia names Volvagia as the guardian spirit of that age, this makes him the equivalent of the Fire Dragon or Eldin.

quanchi112

Bo wrestled some. haermm The fact he's strong enough to move them shows he has more force than a bullet behind his arms anyway.

Hyrule Historia names Volvagia as the guardian spirit of that age, this makes him the equivalent of the Fire Dragon or Eldin. False. Heaviness of boots stops them. The game makes it clear it isn't Bo it is the boots.

She is a dragon and again you have no proof just hyperbole nonsense.

One dragon>>>>Hyrule.

The Scenario
Thats because you have not seen that much True Blood.

I don't enjoy the show. It should be easy for you to answer my question, so why won't you? What weapons have vampires used? I've seen rifles and net guns, is there anything else?

Have you see what, say, a grenade, does to flesh? Dynamite? You know, the stuff people to use blast through rock much like Link does with bombs?

Can you provide any single bullet more impressive than this?

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpbombs_zps9a966b9d.gif

You have yet to give examples of vampires breaking stone but still claim it, so I think we're even.

They tank bombs. Do you deny this?

ScreamPaste
False. Heaviness of boots stops them. The game makes it clear it isn't Bo it is the boots.

She is a dragon and again you have no proof just hyperbole nonsense.

One dragon>>>>Hyrule. The game makes it 21. Clear Bo was strong enough to make them move in a Sumo contest.

22. There's no hyperbole behind this, the minor deities who watch over the land in Zelda are powerful, and Volvagia is one.

quanchi112
I don't enjoy the show. It should be easy for you to answer my question, so why won't you? What weapons have vampires used? I've seen rifles and net guns, is there anything else?

Have you see what, say, a grenade, does to flesh? Dynamite? You know, the stuff people to use blast through rock much like Link does with bombs?

Can you provide any single bullet more impressive than this?

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpbombs_zps9a966b9d.gif

You have yet to give examples of vampires breaking stone but still claim it, so I think we're even.

They tank bombs. Do you deny this? Automatic weapons, etc.

Yes, I have and I have seen what vampires can do to flesh. A single bullet entires the skin at a smaller specific point.

I never claimed they break stone only flesh.

They cannot tank bullets on the fleshy parts. That's for sure.

ScreamPaste
Edit.

quanchi112
Edit. ?

ScreamPaste
Automatic weapons, etc.

Yes, I have and I have seen what vampires can do to flesh. A single bullet entires the skin at a smaller specific point.

I never claimed they break stone only flesh.

They cannot tank bullets on the fleshy parts. That's for sure. Automatic weapons shoot a a whole lot of useless, non-harmful bullets, good for them.

So does shrapnel from an explosion, such as splinters of rock.

Gorons are more durable than stone.

There are no 'fleshy' parts.

The Scenario
Automatic weapons, etc.

If that's all, it isn't enough.

Do you think a hit from a vampire is equivalent to a bomb? Do you think a bullet is equivalent to a bomb? Gorons tank explosions, and until the vampires have something stronger than that, Gorons are immune to them.

If they can tank bombs, they can tank bullets. Do you disagree with this? If so, can you prove that a bullet can do more damage than a Zelda bomb?

ScreamPaste
?
Power went out, when I turned my comp back on Google Chrome resent my last post.

quanchi112
Automatic weapons shoot a a whole lot of useless, non-harmful bullets, good for them.

So does shrapnel from an explosion, such as splinters of rock.

Gorons are more durable than stone.

There are no 'fleshy' parts. So bullets are useless now ?

Prove it.

Prove it all.

ScreamPaste
So bullets are useless now ?

Prove it.

Prove it all. Against Gorons, yes.

Grenades work on this principle.

Gorons tank bombs and volcanic explosions.

Done.

quanchi112
If that's all, it isn't enough.

Do you think a hit from a vampire is equivalent to a bomb? Do you think a bullet is equivalent to a bomb? Gorons tank explosions, and until the vampires have something stronger than that, Gorons are immune to them.

If they can tank bombs, they can tank bullets. Do you disagree with this? If so, can you prove that a bullet can do more damage than a Zelda bomb? Rocket launcher, etc. prove it.

I think vampires can attack specific points which are vulnerable or made of flesh.

Yes, as it depends where they tank it and what was shown. Flesh is penetrated by bullets or vampire strength.

big grin

quanchi112
Against Gorons, yes.

Grenades work on this principle.

Gorons tank bombs and volcanic explosions.

Done. Prove it with an example of the explosion going off and striking their flesh.

ScreamPaste
25. sad

Gorons entire bodies have shown being impervious to very, very powerful explosions, in excess of even Zelda bombs. The Goron who was launched from inside Death Mountain to its' base, for example.

quanchi112
25. sad

Gorons entire bodies have shown being impervious to very, very powerful explosions, in excess of even Zelda bombs. The Goron who was launched from inside Death Mountain to its' base, for example. prove it then with an example. You just keep repeating yourself.

ScreamPaste
prove it then with an example. You just keep repeating yourself. There's an example in that post.

The Scenario
Rocket launcher, etc. prove it.

Okay, how is the rocket launcher portrayed, then? Is it more powerful than what Zelda bombs have shown?

Can you prove Gorons have points more vulnerable than the rest of their bodies? Because again, the fleshy parts of Gorons still tank bombs. Do you think Goron flesh is equal to human flesh or something?

They tank an explosion right next to them. It hits flesh and everything and the Goron is fine. Do you have anything disputing this?

quanchi112
There's an example in that post. You didn't prove anything specifically.

quanchi112
Okay, how is the rocket launcher portrayed, then? Is it more powerful than what Zelda bombs have shown?

Can you prove Gorons have points more vulnerable than the rest of their bodies? Because again, the fleshy parts of Gorons still tank bombs. Do you think Goron flesh is equal to human flesh or something?

They tank an explosion right next to them. It hits flesh and everything and the Goron is fine. Do you have anything disputing this? Look, I am not going to educate on something you agree you entirely ignorant on.

Prove it.

Prove the explosion hit the fleshy parts.

ScreamPaste
You didn't prove anything specifically.
1. Goron.
2. Extremely powerful explosion which launched him out of Death Mountain and encased him in debris.
3. He's fine.

quanchi112
1. Goron.
2. Extremely powerful explosion which launched him out of Death Mountain and encased him in debris.
3. He's fine. You did not prove it struck his flesh.

ScreamPaste
You did not prove it struck his flesh.
Ex.Plo.Sion.
En.Cas.Ed.

The Scenario
Look, I am not going to educate on something you agree you entirely ignorant on.

It's your claim, it's on you to prove it.

See, while I certainly could just parrot that line back to you, that's not my style.

http://youtu.be/-TAI8CfpNg4?t=1m27s

It's an explosion. You can't exactly prevent it from hitting everything.

quanchi112
Ex.Plo.Sion.
En.Cas.Ed. We don't see it hit his flesh.

quanchi112
It's your claim, it's on you to prove it.

See, while I certainly could just parrot that line back to you, that's not my style.

http://youtu.be/-TAI8CfpNg4?t=1m27s

It's an explosion. You can't exactly prevent it from hitting everything. The explosion freed him. The bomb blew up his prison. Myth busted.

ScreamPaste
We don't see it hit his flesh. The explosion encased him bodily in molten stone. Herp.

quanchi112
The explosion encased him bodily in molten stone. Herp. Explosioj saved him. He was not strong enough to break out of it. laughing out loud

Weak sauce.

ScreamPaste
Explosioj saved him. He was not strong enough to break out of it. laughing out loud

Weak sauce. 45. You do realize how he got into that rock, right?

quanchi112
45. You do realize how he got into that rock, right? Show a video. The bomb saved him from the rock he could not break free from.

Context always vindicates me.

ScreamPaste
Show a video. The bomb saved him from the rock he could not break free from.

Context always vindicates me.

So no, you do not know. The Goron was inside Death Mountain when he case caught in an explosion which hurled him all the way to the base.

quanchi112
So no, you do not know. The Goron was inside Death Mountain when he case caught in an explosion which hurled him all the way to the base. Not from a bomb. The rock he was unable to break free from. Undeniable. Weak race.

ScreamPaste
Not from a bomb. The rock he was unable to break free from. Undeniable. Weak race.
53. Death mountain > A bomb.

quanchi112
53. Death mountain > A bomb. We see the bomb was greater than the Goron's strength by far since he was trapped.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
We see the bomb was greater than the Goron's strength by far since he was trapped.

laughing out loud
60. You sure are avoiding the point. The vampires can't hurt the Gorons, and that particular Goron was explicitly starving.

quanchi112
60. You sure are avoiding the point. The vampires can't hurt the Gorons, and that particular Goron was explicitly starving. Based on what ? Another claim you cannot prove.

Gorons can't break free from stone prisons. Canon proof.

ScreamPaste
67. They tank explosions that are more powerful than anything the vampires have.

68. Explicitly starving Goron that was blown from mountain top to mountain bottom and drowned.

quanchi112
67. They tank explosions that are more powerful than anything the vampires have.

68. Explicitly starving Goron that was blown from mountain top to mountain bottom and drowned. Abc logic. Bomb saves the Goron they don't tank it.

Prove something.

Post a video of him blown from the mountain otherwise it is speculation as to the details.

smile

ScreamPaste
Abc logic. Bomb saves the Goron they don't tank it.

Prove something.

Post a video of him blown from the mountain otherwise it is speculation as to the details.

smile

72. You clearly didn't read what I typed. The Goron was in Death Mountain when an explosion carried him all the way to the base of Death Mountain. Can you not comprehend this?

quanchi112
72. You clearly didn't read what I typed. The Goron was in Death Mountain when an explosion carried him all the way to the base of Death Mountain. Can you not comprehend this?

73. Prove it with a video. We see him trapped in stone. laughing out loud

A bomb is obviously way more powerful than he is since it freed him from his prison.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Prove it with a video. We see him trapped in stone. laughing out loud

A bomb is obviously way more powerful than he is since it freed him from his prison.

laughing out loud
76. I'm telling you how he got there.

77. Bombs are way more powerful than vampires or bullets.

So you're content with the vampires being unable to harm the Gorons, then?

quanchi112
76. I'm telling you how he got there.

77. Bombs are way more powerful than vampires or bullets.

So you're content with the vampires being unable to harm the Gorons, then? No proof as to how it happened as in the details.

Abc logic. Bullets don't decapitate heads with one hit. laughing out loud

Vampires slaughter the slower, weaker Gorons who never touch them.

ScreamPaste
No proof as to how it happened as in the details.

Abc logic. Bullets don't decapitate heads with one hit. laughing out loud

Vampires slaughter the slower, weaker Gorons who never touch them.
You don't even know what a>b>c logic is, so stop using the phrase. What it refers to is 'X character would beat Y, and Y would beat Z, so X can beat Z' which is not necessarily true. In the case of how much force an attack carries and its ability to damage someone, if A's force is higher than B's, good enough.

82. Prove they can hurt the Gorons who you have admitted can tank explosions.

quanchi112
You don't even know what a>b>c logic is, so stop using the phrase. What it refers to is 'X character would beat Y, and Y would beat Z, so X can beat Z' which is not necessarily true. In the case of how much force an attack carries and its ability to damage someone, if A's force is higher than B's, good enough.

82. Prove they can hurt the Gorons who you have admitted can tank explosions. Russell's slaps are greater than bullets as is his strength.

Point proven.

You can't back your claim. Explosions save them. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Russell's slaps are greater than bullets as is his strength.

Point proven.

You can't back your claim. Explosions save them. laughing out loud
Russell's slaps can't hurt someone who tanks bombs and volcanic explosions.

quanchi112
Russell's slaps can't hurt someone who tanks bombs and volcanic explosions.

88. Speculation and the bomb saved him. It destroyed his prison. Context. laughing out loud

Russell slaps his head off.

ScreamPaste
91. Volcanic explosions.

quanchi112
91. Volcanic explosions.

92. Lacks the details since we don't see it happen. No weight in a debate with no proof.

ScreamPaste
Lacks the details since we don't see it happen. No weight in a debate with no proof.
So what you're saying is that you have no weight in a debate. Good. Also 98, you're nearly there.

quanchi112
So what you're saying is that you have no weight in a debate. Good. Also 98, you're nearly there. Your feats carries no weight. My claims I can back up. your claims you don't ever back up.

ScreamPaste
Your feats carries no weight. My claims I can back up. your claims you don't ever back up.
'nuhuh, no u!' 101.

So, the vampires have no feats that allow them to harm stone giants who tank bomb blasts and survive volcanic explosions?

quanchi112
'nuhuh, no u!' 101.

So, the vampires have no feats that allow them to harm stone giants who tank bomb blasts and survive volcanic explosions? Prove it with a video so we see what force hits him. You can't.

They are made of flesh. Are hurt and beaten in the game. Vampires have greater feats of strength than Link with a sword.

ScreamPaste
Prove it with a video so we see what force hits him. You can't.

They are made of flesh. Are hurt and beaten in the game. Vampires have greater feats of strength than Link with a sword.
Enough force to carry hundreds of tons of stone from inside Death Mountain to the base. This is not hard. 103

They are made of Tanking Bombs and Volcanic Explosions. 104.

Vampires can't surpass this.

quanchi112
Enough force to carry hundreds of tons of stone from inside Death Mountain to the base. This is not hard. 103

They are made of Tanking Bombs and Volcanic Explosions. 104.

Vampires can't surpass this. Speculation and baseless. Hearsay.

No, explosions saved him. Context.

Vampires are faster, smarter, and stronger.

ScreamPaste

I'd really like to see you prove that a vampire can hurt a Goron.

quanchi112

I'd really like to see you prove that a vampire can hurt a Goron. So you run from proving your baseless claims.

Gorons are hurt in the game by far less. So slow they would never touch them and would be easy targets to modern day weaponry.

ScreamPaste

125. I'd like to see you cite anything that a vampire could replicate harming a Goron.

quanchi112

125. I'd like to see you cite anything that a vampire could replicate harming a Goron. Ironic coming from you. Superior strength feats than to Link. Point proven.

ScreamPaste
Ironic coming from you. Superior strength feats than to Link. Point proven.
131?. Blatant lie.

quanchi112
131?. Blatant lie. That is not debating. Show Link breaking someone's nose.

ScreamPaste
That is not debating. Show Link breaking someone's nose.
137. Show a vampire that can surpass volcanic explosions in physical force or they cannot win.

quanchi112
137. Show a vampire that can surpass volcanic explosions in physical force or they cannot win. You cannot show a Goron tanking one.

Bombs saved him from rock prison despite him having rocks as a part of his body.

ScreamPaste
You cannot show a Goron tanking one.

Bombs saved him from rock prison despite him having rocks as a part of his body.
140. We know a Goron survived an explosion which carried him and hundreds of tons of stone to the base of Death Mountain.

141. This only proves he's more durable than rock.

quanchi112
140. We know a Goron survived an explosion which carried him and hundreds of tons of stone to the base of Death Mountain.

141. This only proves he's more durable than rock. It is all about the details

Nah, the rock absorbed the blast. He was not powerful enough to free himself.

ScreamPaste
There is literally no detail that can make that not a durability feat.

149, the entire rock was shattered, the Goron was fine, the Goron is more durable than the rock.

quanchi112
There is literally no detail that can make that not a durability feat.

149, the entire rock was shattered, the Goron was fine, the Goron is more durable than the rock. The prison absorbed the impact. If a grenade is tossed at me inside a car is the car taking the impact first or am I ?

No, that is so unbelievably wrong it makes me chuckle.

ScreamPaste
152. The Goron wasn't in a car on Death Mountain. He was naked.

Shame you can't argue against it.

quanchi112
152. The Goron wasn't in a car on Death Mountain. He was naked.

Shame you can't argue against it. He was inside the prison. laughing out loud

That absorbed the impact. You don't understand the simplest of concepts.

This is getting painful at this point to even argue against you. It is just silly what you claim.

ScreamPaste
156. Blatant lie, the Goron did not cover himself in rock before the explosion on Death Mountain.

157. Another lie, if it absorbed the impact the entire thing would not have been shattered, nothing is left of the rock but rubble, the Goron is fine.

quanchi112
156. Blatant lie, the Goron did not cover himself in rock before the explosion on Death Mountain.

157. Another lie, if it absorbed the impact the entire thing would not have been shattered, nothing is left of the rock but rubble, the Goron is fine. We do not know the specifics. You just go round and round to baseless claims.

That absorbed the impact. That is why. This is plain awful.

ScreamPaste
161. The specifics are that a naked Goron was blown from inside Death Mountain to the base with hundreds of ton of rock without being harmed.

162. It shattered the rocks behind and above him with no harm to him despite him being in the path of the force. He is more durable than the rock.

quanchi112
161. The specifics are that a naked Goron was blown from inside Death Mountain to the base with hundreds of ton of rock without being harmed.

162. It shattered the rocks behind and above him with no harm to him despite him being in the path of the force. He is more durable than the rock. Prove it then.

The rock prison absorbed the brunt of the impact. Fact. That's how this works.

ScreamPaste
Stated in game.

165. Blatant lie, that is not 'how it works'. The Goron was inside and would have taken more of the blast than many parts of the rock that were shattered. Fact.

quanchi112
Stated in game.

165. Blatant lie, that is not 'how it works'. The Goron was inside and would have taken more of the blast than many parts of the rock that were shattered. Fact. We don't see the specifics though so hearsay.

No, you don't understand simple concepts. If he is inside something trapping him the bomb blew his way out of there.

ScreamPaste
168. We see enough.

The bomb completely destroyed the skin-tight-contact shell without harming him. He is more durable than the shell. No vampire can harm him.

quanchi112
168. We see enough.

The bomb completely destroyed the skin-tight-contact shell without harming him. He is more durable than the shell. No vampire can harm him. No, we don't.

No, the bomb saved him. They did not bomb him they bombed the prison.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
171. Lie.

172. Lie. It would be impossible to shatter the rock without the Goron being exposed to the blast.

quanchi112
171. Lie.

172. Lie. It would be impossible to shatter the rock without the Goron being exposed to the blast. He might have absorbed a small amount but nothing compared to the prison.

ScreamPaste
178. Lowball. He had to have absorbed more force than the parts behind and above him.

You're also ignoring the Volcanic explosion that landed him there.

quanchi112
178. Lowball. He had to have absorbed more force than the parts behind and above him.

You're also ignoring the Volcanic explosion that landed him there. it isn't low balling it is understanding the feat.

We don't see it so hearsay.

ScreamPaste
No, it's lowballing.

185. Another lie. We see the Goron land.

quanchi112
No, it's lowballing.

185. Another lie. We see the Goron land. No, you lack the ability to comprehend. You believe Link bombed the Goron.

laughing

ScreamPaste
Link did bomb the Goron, it was thrown from the top of Death Mountain by an eruption, it can take it.

quanchi112
Link did bomb the Goron, it was thrown from the top of Death Mountain by an eruption, it can take it. He bombed the prison. You don't comprehend enough to debate against.

ScreamPaste
200. Lie. Impossible to bomb just the rock without bombing the Goron inside.

quanchi112
200. Lie. Impossible to bomb just the rock without bombing the Goron inside. Lesser impact hit him inside since the brunt of it destroyed the prison. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
207. Lie, the entire rock was shattered, the Goron took more force than parts of it that were shattered. It also took a Volcanic Explosion.

quanchi112
207. Lie, the entire rock was shattered, the Goron took more force than parts of it that were shattered. It also took a Volcanic Explosion. Yes, since the prison took the brunt of the attack. You don't understand any of this.

No details and never saw it. Hearsay. smile

ScreamPaste
Trying to explain it to you. The bomb is on the opposite side of the Goron from rock that shattered, the Goron took more force than that rock. Simple.

212. Lie, we see him land and know the whole story.

quanchi112
Trying to explain it to you. The bomb is on the opposite side of the Goron from rock that shattered, the Goron took more force than that rock. Simple.

212. Lie, we see him land and know the whole story. No, the bomb bombed the prison not the Goron since he was surrounded by it otherwise he would walk out of it. laughing out loud

We do not see the details prior to.

ScreamPaste
The Goron is surrounded by the rock, this means there is rock behind him, the bomb is in front of him, it shatters the rock behind him. He is more durable than the rock.

We see where he came from, it is very far away, it was a very strong explosion.

quanchi112
The Goron is surrounded by the rock, this means there is rock behind him, the bomb is in front of him, it shatters the rock behind him. He is more durable than the rock.

We see where he came from, it is very far away, it was a very strong explosion. Shatters his prison as it absorbs the brunt of the attack. Undeniable.

Bomb is a lot more powerful than the Goron.

ScreamPaste
223? Lie. Learn to physics.

Bomb is a lot more powerful than a vampire.

quanchi112
223? Lie. Learn to physics.

Bomb is a lot more powerful than a vampire. Lol. Being shot out of a cannon and you and physics. laughing out loud

Vampires are more powerful than Gorons and faster.

ScreamPaste
226. Lie. They never once show power rivalling the Gorons. Prove a vampire can harm a Goron.

quanchi112
226. Lie. They never once show power rivalling the Gorons. Prove a vampire can harm a Goron. False as they rip apart bodies unlike the Gorons.

Lets compare body destroying feats. Gorons never touch Vampires.

Prove they can lay a finger on them.

ScreamPaste
232. Fallacy, the Gorons smash rock with their fists.

233. Fallacy, human bodies are not durable.

I don't have to prove that the Gorons can catch something that can't hurt them. They could literally go to sleep and the vampires would be unable to win because they can't hurt the Gorons.

quanchi112
232. Fallacy, the Gorons smash rock with their fists.

233. Fallacy, human bodies are not durable.

I don't have to prove that the Gorons can catch something that can't hurt them. They could literally go to sleep and the vampires would be unable to win because they can't hurt the Gorons. One can whereas one cannot. They obviously need enough room and only one has done so who was elite. Not all Gorons are equal.

Yes, they are hence go try and slap a head off. I bet you cannot.

You have zero proof they are invulnerable like most of your theories. Modern weaponry for the win or just vampire strength. Vampires can poke out their eyes easily as well and sit back for the laughs.

ScreamPaste
7. Lie. Gorons eat rocks, and smash tunnels with their bare fists in multiple games.

8. Intentionally missing the point. Human bodies are nowhere close to Goron bodies in durability.

9. Lie. We know Gorons can tank powerful volcanic explosions that hurt hundreds of tons of rock great distances.

Prove the vampires can hurt the Gorons.

BloodRain
Sorry, have to double check.

A Goron is caught in a volcanic eruption, fused in place by the solidifying magma, then having the rock all around him (inc rock moulded over him) being shattered by an explosion = not a durability feat?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sorry, have to double check.

A Goron is caught in a volcanic eruption, fused in place by the solidifying magma, then having the rock all around him (inc rock moulded over him) being shattered by an explosion = not a durability feat? It gets better. He slept through it. haermm

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivcKgt7kI0&t=30m50s How do you sleep through that? Seriously.

The Scenario
How does that mean he didn't take the force? A bomb still exploded right next to him, and destroyed the rock behind him.

Okay, how about this: You are inside a car, anda bomb is tossed at you. The bomb is just outside the car's drivers side door, with you in the driver's seat. The bomb explodes, completely eradicating the car. There is nothing left of the car, no doors, seats, windows, or anything; it's all in melted or burning pieces spread out over several hundred feet.

In this situation, would you be completely unharmed? For a Goron, the answer is yes.

Prove this. When has a Goron been permanently injured in Twilight Princess? When has a Goron been killed?

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivcKgt7kI0&t=30m50s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAI8CfpNg4&feature=youtu.be&t=1m27s

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/WorstHangoverEver_zps6213a491.jpg

haermm

Gorons are basically indestructible. Look at that shit. He slept through being blown out of Death Mountain Crater and transported to Zora's domain.

I may calc this. awesome

quanchi112
7. Lie. Gorons eat rocks, and smash tunnels with their bare fists in multiple games.

8. Intentionally missing the point. Human bodies are nowhere close to Goron bodies in durability.

9. Lie. We know Gorons can tank powerful volcanic explosions that hurt hundreds of tons of rock great distances.

Prove the vampires can hurt the Gorons. That has to do with the digestion system so not relevant. Trapped in the prison.

Prove it.

We don't know the details.

Vampires rip through flesh. We see flesh. Point proven.

quanchi112
How does that mean he didn't take the force? A bomb still exploded right next to him, and destroyed the rock behind him.

Okay, how about this: You are inside a car, anda bomb is tossed at you. The bomb is just outside the car's drivers side door, with you in the driver's seat. The bomb explodes, completely eradicating the car. There is nothing left of the car, no doors, seats, windows, or anything; it's all in melted or burning pieces spread out over several hundred feet.

In this situation, would you be completely unharmed? For a Goron, the answer is yes.

Prove this. When has a Goron been permanently injured in Twilight Princess? When has a Goron been killed? Brunt of it destroyed the prison hence the bombing to free him.

Bomb has to explode outside the car not inside to be pertinent here.

So not being killed means unkillable now ?

We see them injured time and time again.

Are you saying Gorons are greater than Ganondorf ?

ScreamPaste
That has to do with the digestion system so not relevant. Trapped in the prison.

Prove it.

We don't know the details.

Vampires rip through flesh. We see flesh. Point proven.
New day, new count.

1. ignoring common cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivcKgt7kI0&t=30m50s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAI8CfpNg4&feature=youtu.be&t=1m27s

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/WorstHangoverEver_zps6213a491.jpg

haermm

Gorons are basically indestructible. Look at that shit. He slept through being blown out of Death Mountain Crater and transported to Zora's domain.

I may calc this. awesome

2. Lie. See above.

3. False dilemma. Tearing human bodies does not amount to harming Gorons who sleep through volcanic explosions.

BloodRain
Quan explain the 'prison' thing.

Its molten rock solidifying around a curled up Goron, so no wiggle room or access to arms.

The Scenario
Brunt of it destroyed the prison hence the bombing to free him.

Also destroyed the rock behind him, explain how that is possible if he didn't take it.

Read it again:

Show an example of a Goron being injured, then. Video, screenshot, you know, actual evidence, please.

They have durability approaching his, but less strength on the physical side. Ganondorf dominates in all other areas, so no, Ganondorf is much greater than Gorons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.