Team Deadpool Vs Team Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Team One
Deadpool
Ghost Rider
JUST FOR LAUGHS
Hornswoggle

Team Two
Freddy Krueger
Pinhead
JUST FOR LAUGHS
Chucky

Freddy, pinhead and chucky have decided they dont very much like this trio, deadpool wont shut up, johnny is all high and mighty, and hornswoggle is just for laughs

Takes place in freddys dream realm
Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Rider solos.

LeonBuco666
Against pin head? Freddy in his own realm is nigh omnipotent
Hornswoggle solos for sure though

Yamcha
The Penance Stare would be like....the worst thing imaginable to these guys xD. I'd literally pay to see it. Like Freddy warps it to where it's at a fair and Ghost Rider is at the kissing booth and he's just like "Ooh so hot, lay one on me!" "Gladly." "Wait..what..WHAT'S THIS?!?" XD The angel of vengeance would probably enjoy putting these guys through the ringer after all they've done.

Deadpool....well Deadpool I'm just gonna say since he's here he's probably at Herald Of Galactus level of powers xD...so he can help if needed stick out tongue
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps342dddcf.jpg

BloodRain
The big G's a G? :T

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hornswoggle solos for sure though
thumb up

Dont even know who that is.

But that name deserves a win thumb up

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by BloodRain
The big G's a G? :T

thumb up

Dont even know who that is.

But that name deserves a win thumb up
Its a midget of wwe who wears a slightly offensive leprechaun suitlaughing out loud

Yamcha
Originally posted by BloodRain
The big G's a G? :T Hence why I've been saying there needs to be a crossover where he just fuses with Big O, he'd become the Big O.G. and then beatdown Pyron to send a message to keep off his turf, then he'd take those planet rings he wears as payment.

Sacred 117
Its a midget of wwe who wears a slightly offensive leprechaun suitlaughing out loud

Definite solo!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Definite solo!
Id like to see him fight chucky lol

Sacred 117
Id like to see him fight chucky lol

He ROFLshitowns Chucky based on his name alone.

LeonBuco666
Hahaha.
But chucky has a knife? Nah **** that hornswoggle still end him with
a "Tadpole Splash" the most deadly, destructive finisher in the history of WWE

jimbojankins
Team deadpool. Chuckys the weak Link

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rider solos.

LeonBuco666
To be fair jimbo, i would have said realistically, hornswoggle is the weak link, we've seen chucky wrestle and overpower grown men before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.