Silas(TVD) vs Lilith(TB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
The first vampire of TVD versus the first vampire in TB who wins?

quanchi112
Lilith wins.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lilith wins.

How so? She can't kill or put him down. One thought and she will think she is dead. Then the sun comes up and the ***** is out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
How so? She can't kill or put him down. One thought and she will think she is dead. Then the sun comes up and the ***** is out. You don't have to put down your opponent in death to beat them.

Rikudo sennin
You don't have to put down your opponent in death to beat them.

But she can't even put him down if she wanted to. He can't be. He is truly indestructible.

One thought and the ***** is out.

Silas rapes.

quanchi112
But she can't even put him down if she wanted to. He can't be. He is truly indestructible.

One thought and the ***** is out.

Silas rapes. Oh I am ecstatic you are wrong. Not many are truly indestrucible. He isn't Thanos, sport.

Rikudo sennin
Oh I am ecstatic you are wrong. Not many are truly indestrucible. He isn't Thanos, sport.

Prove I am wrong sport? What is dat hoe going to do?

That's right nothing. She's a loser.

Rikudo sennin
Silas rapes.

quanchi112
Prove I am wrong sport? What is dat hoe going to do?

That's right nothing. She's a loser. Well, the poor dope was confined and beaten before. Easily outwitted and trapped for a long time. Doesn't sound to smart to me.

He's weak and we will see him fall this year just in time for the battlezone.

Rikudo sennin
Well, the poor dope was confined and beaten before. Easily outwitted and trapped for a long time. Doesn't sound to smart to me.

He's weak and we will see him fall this year just in time for the battlezone.

Yes Compare Qetsiyah, a woman with the power of a goddess to an idiot who let her own progeny easily kill her.

And what does smart's have to do with this battle? He doesn't have to do anything other than make her think she is dead. And he has done that before.

Still stronger than Lilbitch.

quanchi112
Yes Compare Qetsiyah, a woman with the power of a goddess to an idiot who let her own progeny easily kill her.

And what does smart's have to do with this battle? He doesn't have to do anything other than make her think she is dead. And he has done that before.

Still stronger than Lilbitch. She was asleep not outwitted. There is a difference.

Nah, unlike him she actually transcended and exists as a spirit while his immortality can be beaten like anything else. He is idiotic.

Lilith is too fast for the chap.

Rikudo sennin
She was asleep not outwitted. There is a difference.

Nah, unlike him she actually transcended and exists as a spirit while his immortality can be beaten like anything else. He is idiotic.

Lilith is too fast for the chap.

Not my fault she was incapable of noticing that Warlow hated her ugly ass and that she let her guard down.

Okay...how is her becoming a ghost(not remotely special) gonna make her beat him?

And what can her speed do? Is it gonna kill him? No. So Silas rapes.

quanchi112
Not my fault she was incapable of noticing that Warlow hated her ugly ass and that she let her guard down.

Okay...how is her becoming a ghost(not remotely special) gonna make her beat him?

And what can her speed do? Is it gonna kill him? No. So Silas rapes. She is not all knowing and he was a stupid fool to begin with. That's probably why he ended up being staked by Jason Stackhouse.

Just saying she came to her followers and enacted her will whereas Silas was just plain outwitted and will fall this next season.

She brutally rapes him. Some things are worse than death.

Rikudo sennin
She is not all knowing and he was a stupid fool to begin with. That's probably why he ended up being staked by Jason Stackhouse.

Just saying she came to her followers and enacted her will whereas Silas was just plain outwitted and will fall this next season.

She brutally rapes him. Some things are worse than death.

Silas is not all knowing as well. And yes she got killed by someone that as you have said over and over on other threads was an idiot.

And how is that gonna help her in battles? And we don't know how Qetsiyah got him there. On the other had we have seen first hand what a dumbass Lilith is. And how is intelligence even a factor in such a stomp of a fight?

Prove she can beat him. Where are your arguments? She is a loser. Silas can defeat her.

quanchi112
Silas is not all knowing as well. And yes she got killed by someone that as you have said over and over on other threads was an idiot.

And how is that gonna help her in battles? And we don't know how Qetsiyah got him there. On the other had we have seen first hand what a dumbass Lilith is. And how is intelligence even a factor in such a stomp of a fight?

Prove she can beat him. Where are your arguments? She is a loser. Silas can defeat her. Yes, as she was sleeping and he attacked her then. Even an idiot can kill you via weakness exploitation while sleeping.

Lilith is smarter and has tk.

Silas is a loser who has been imprisoned for thousands of years. What an impressive immortal being locked up all that time.

Rikudo sennin
Yes, as she was sleeping and he attacked her then. Even an idiot can kill you via weakness exploitation while sleeping.

Lilith is smarter and has tk.

Silas is a loser who has been imprisoned for thousands of years. What an impressive immortal being locked up all that time.

She has pre cog. He was vocal in his dislike. And she STILL let her guard down. Idiot alert.

At getting killed. Silas is alive. And what will that do? It can't kill him. And one thought and she is done.

And Lilith has been dead for over 5000 years now. And she still can't beat him.

quanchi112
She has pre cog. He was vocal in his dislike. And she STILL let her guard down. Idiot alert.

At getting killed. Silas is alive. And what will that do? It can't kill him. And one thought and she is done.

And Lilith has been dead for over 5000 years now. And she still can't beat him. She was asleep. laughing out loud

She exists as a spirit. He will go down next season. I can't wait.

Lilith still exists and did not have to be imprisoned for thousands of years as some duped fool.

Rikudo sennin
She was asleep. laughing out loud

She exists as a spirit. He will go down next season. I can't wait.

Lilith still exists and did not have to be imprisoned for thousands of years as some duped fool.

And she is psychic. So how did she not see that coming before she took her nap of doom?

Lilith already went down 5000 years ago laughing out loud Congratulations she is on Casper's level.

And yet she still loses. Your just trying to change the subject. Where are your arguments? Her speed is useless. Her tk is useless. Her strength is useless. So I guess you actually ran out of ones right?

quanchi112
And she is psychic. So how did she not see that coming before she took her nap of doom?

Lilith already went down 5000 years ago laughing out loud Congratulations she is on Casper's level.

And yet she still loses. Your just trying to change the subject. Where are your arguments? Her speed is useless. Her tk is useless. Her strength is useless. So I guess you actually ran out of ones right? SHe doesn't see all. She was asleep.

She still exists as a spirit and was not imprisoned for the bulk of her life. It's like Silas was in prison for 2,000 years. laughing out loud

She is faster and has tk. He loses. Hard.

Rikudo sennin
SHe doesn't see all. She was asleep.

She still exists as a spirit and was not imprisoned for the bulk of her life. It's like Silas was in prison for 2,000 years. laughing out loud

She is faster and has tk. He loses. Hard.

So her pre cog is useless as well? Nice to know laughing out loud

Too bad casper can only be seen by having someone see drink her nasty ass expired blood. She has been alone for 5000 years as the authority had not allowed that until recently laughing out loud

That is nice. So answer this. How will her speed help her hurt someone indestructible? How will her weak tk help her hurt someone indestructible? Done already? Death illusion the end.

quanchi112
So her pre cog is useless as well? Nice to know laughing out loud

Too bad casper can only be seen by having someone see drink her nasty ass expired blood. She has been alone for 5000 years as the authority had not allowed that until recently laughing out loud

That is nice. So answer this. How will her speed help her hurt someone indestructible? How will her weak tk help her hurt someone indestructible? Done already? Death illusion the end. No, but it doesn't come with all things as Bill plainly stated. smile

She has been with her gals. laughing out loud

He isn't. No one ever is the fact you believe so cements the fact you are in for a rude awakening this year.

Rikudo sennin
No, but it doesn't come with all things as Bill plainly stated. smile

She has been with her gals. laughing out loud

He isn't. No one ever is the fact you believe so cements the fact you are in for a rude awakening this year.

So it sucks? laughing out loud

And that is something to be proud of? laughing out loudlaughing out loud Should I say Silas wasn't alone either since he had Qetsiyah watching over him and all those visitors who gave him blood over the years?

Thanks for the concession laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
So it sucks? laughing out loud

And that is something to be proud of? laughing out loudlaughing out loud Should I say Silas wasn't alone either since he had Qetsiyah watching over him and all those visitors who gave him blood over the years?

Thanks for the concession laughing out loudlaughing out loud No, it just isn't the end all be all. Silas being imprisoned for all this time sounds like he sucks.

Guy was beaten. laughing out loud

I never conceded anything.

Lilith is too fast.

Rikudo sennin
No, it just isn't the end all be all. Silas being imprisoned for all this time sounds like he sucks.

Guy was beaten. laughing out loud

I never conceded anything.

Lilith is too fast.

Still sucks laughing out loud Lilith's face looks like it sucks laughing out loud

I never knew being beaten automatically made people who have never been stronger than them. So I guess Lilith>Galactus laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Yes you did laughing out loud

"Lilith is too fat" There see I fixed your error laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Still sucks laughing out loud Lilith's face looks like it sucks laughing out loud

I never knew being beaten automatically made people who have never been stronger than them. So I guess Lilith>Galactus laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Yes you did laughing out loud

"Lilith is too fat" There see I fixed your error laughing out loudlaughing out loud She carried out her prophecy.

What are you talking about ?

No.

What has Silas done to show reflexes on her level ?

Rikudo sennin
She carried out her prophecy.

What are you talking about ?

No.

What has Silas done to show reflexes on her level ?

Of being ugly till the end? laughing out loud

Your mom laughing out loud

Yessssss

And her level is running up to people and having sex with them on the spot laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Of being ugly till the end? laughing out loud

Your mom laughing out loud

Yessssss

And her level is running up to people and having sex with them on the spot laughing out loudlaughing out loud She was not.

Childish.

No.

A Fae which she showed herself to have restraint over.

Rikudo sennin
She was not.

Childish.

No.

A Fae which she showed herself to have restraint over.

Your right she wasn't ugly that's an insult to ugly people laughing out loud

Childish>>>>>Lilith>>>>>>>>>>You

Yes.

Your right at least she had enough restraint to not lick his ******* on top of licking his back laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BloodRain
What powers does he have?

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by BloodRain
What powers does he have?

http://vampirediaries.wikia.com/wiki/Silas

BloodRain
If he's the top 'vamp' his stats must be above the others, right? Either way Silas dominating Jeremy means he should at least be comparable to a vamp the age of Damon and Noah who was in the car scene, and has the speed to outmatch Damon. Is he faster than Klaus?

His mind reading, mind control, illusions and pain projection is going to be a challenge.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by BloodRain
If he's the top 'vamp' his stats must be above the others, right? Either way Silas dominating Jeremy means he should at least be comparable to a vamp the age of Damon and Noah who was in the car scene, and has the speed to outmatch Damon. Is he faster than Klaus?

His mind reading, mind control, illusions and pain projection is going to be a challenge.

His 2000 years of desiccating had made him very weak. Throughout season 4 everything he demonstrated was him in a severely weakened state. So we don't know how all his stats hold up.

However in Season 5 we will as said in the preview that he has consumed enough blood over the summer to increase his power. So we will have to see.

But the abilities he showed are more than enough to beat Lilith.

BloodRain
A weakened Silas was above TVD vamps? Not bad.

quanchi112
Your right she wasn't ugly that's an insult to ugly people laughing out loud

Childish>>>>>Lilith>>>>>>>>>>You

Yes.

Your right at least she had enough restraint to not lick his ******* on top of licking his back laughing out loudlaughing out loud You have weird taste in women.

Projection.

No.

Blitz. Over.

Rikudo sennin
You have weird taste in women.

Projection.

No.

Blitz. Over.

You have no taste in woman.

Still true.

Yep wink

Blitz turns out to be an illusion laughing out loud

quanchi112
You have no taste in woman.

Still true.

Yep wink

Blitz turns out to be an illusion laughing out loud Love to compare girls we fooled around with to prove a point.

False.

Nope.

Based on ?

Rikudo sennin
Love to compare girls we fooled around with to prove a point.

False.

Nope.

Based on ?

Sorry Russell doesn't count laughing out loudlaughing out loud

True and yep wink

Lilith not being able to do shit as you can't prove she can beat any of his abilities. There is a reason no one else is saying she wins.

quanchi112
Sorry Russell doesn't count laughing out loudlaughing out loud

True and yep wink

Lilith not being able to do shit as you can't prove she can beat any of his abilities. There is a reason no one else is saying she wins. Russell is a fictional character but I guess you aren't confident so ill let it go.

False.

Tk. No one else knows anything about Silas.

laughing out loud

Rikudo sennin
Russell is a fictional character but I guess you aren't confident so ill let it go.

False.

Tk. No one else knows anything about Silas.

laughing out loud

Yes I am not confidant in your ability to separate reality and fiction.

True.

That can't do shit laughing out loud And no one wants to know Lilith unless they want a free blow job laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes I am not confidant in your ability to separate reality and fiction.

True.

That can't do shit laughing out loud And no one wants to know Lilith unless they want a free blow job laughing out loud You were the one who compared a fictional character to real life.

False.

Silas was a prisoner and needs blood to regain his power. Doesn't seem that invincible to me.

laughing out loud

Rikudo sennin
You were the one who compared a fictional character to real life.

False.

Silas was a prisoner and needs blood to regain his power. Doesn't seem that invincible to me.

laughing out loud

Your the one who is obsessed and worships a fictional character laughing out loud

True.

And without taking a nap Lilith will die of the bleeds. And if she doesn't drink blood she will just die. What a weak hag that Lilith is laughing out loud

COG Veteran
Why can't we all just be friends sad

quanchi112
Your the one who is obsessed and worships a fictional character laughing out loud

True.

And without taking a nap Lilith will die of the bleeds. And if she doesn't drink blood she will just die. What a weak hag that Lilith is laughing out loud I do love Russell Edgington. Great character.

Nah.

We see Bilith drain someone of their blood while being comatose. You are underestimating her me thinks.

Vampires need blood. That's their thing. I guess Silas needs stuff too.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hornswoggle solos

Rikudo sennin
I do love Russell Edgington. Great character.

Nah.

We see Bilith drain someone of their blood while being comatose. You are underestimating her me thinks.

Vampires need blood. That's their thing. I guess Silas needs stuff too.

Confirmation.

Yes.

That's worthless.

Then why did you bring that up as a point against Silas? Your hypocrisy is astounding and delusion for not realizing that TB vamps MUST drink blood to live at all.

quanchi112
Confirmation.

Yes.

That's worthless.

Then why did you bring that up as a point against Silas? Your hypocrisy is astounding and delusion for not realizing that TB vamps MUST drink blood to live at all. Yes, I do love the character. Never denied it, but he is fictional.

No.

No.

Silas is not indestructible if he requires an outside source to power up. I never claimed Tb vampires were indestructible.

Rikudo sennin
Yes, I do love the character. Never denied it, but he is fictional.

No.

No.

Silas is not indestructible if he requires an outside source to power up. I never claimed Tb vampires were indestructible.

Your obsessed with him.

Yes and prove it's worth something?

See this is why you have to watch TVD before you open your mouth. Even without virtually any blood for 2000 years Silas could not be destroyed. That is why they had to feed him blood to get the cure out of his hands as they couldn't pry though them to get to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.