Alita (Battle Angel) v.s. Jackie Chan (JCA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Jackie Chan has all of the talismans, they fight in the parking lot outside the Quick Stop from Clerks. Basic knowledge is on.

BloodRain
That I can see her regen and immortality matches bests his, physical stats are even. His blasts wont do much either.

He has invisibility and animal-transmutation powers.. still giving it to Alita.

ScreamPaste
I don't actually know anything about Alita, I just saw her and Jackie in the same tier and made this.

BloodRain
Then I'm calling this in the name of bewbs.

Q99
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't actually know anything about Alita, I just saw her and Jackie in the same tier and made this.

Well, she's a cyborg, and goes through a succession of more powerful bodies.

Her civilian body is pretty weak (though even in it she can do vibration punches that'll ko even tough targets). Berserker, much strong and makes plasma torches. Motorball, not as strong, but fast. Tuned, not as strong as berserker but has a buncha cool tricks.

Then there's the imaginos bodies... in Imaginos 1.0 she throws supersonic punches regularly (like, very supersonic. She once destroyed a helicopter by punching some cyborgs so hard their limbs flew into it). She can make plasma again, and can use the nanites in it to grow swords from her arms. She can also use much more advanced vibration techniques, setting multiple in an opponent to cause even more impressive damage. Imaginos 2.0, she's even more powerful, can use plasma with more precision and versatility, and can shape her body more.

And the Original Ending Imaginos experiences color shifts in light when it runs fast. That one's not exactly canon anymore, but is absolutely insane.

All-talismans Jackie could beat the civilian body just fine, maybe even some of the other ones, but the Imaginos bodies are too much, and Original Ending Imaginos is unstoppable ^^

KingD19
So Jackie would either win, or it'd be a stalemate? As with the Dog he is immortal and invulnerable, as well as having his durability and strength increased a great deal by the Bull and having a healing factor with the Horse. And with Rabbit and Rooster he's got supersonic movement/flight. He could just turn into a superspeed battering ram and do fly-bys to wear her down.

Plus with the Monkey he could change her into an animal and she'd have no defense against that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.