......... AvJ .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter

Vs

Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor

Tony Stark
Avengers

Damborgson
Ermm...Just going down the list respectively, Superman would beat Hype in a good scrap, Hal would take Tony out, Hulk would beat Diana after a good scrap, and Thor would beat Manhunter after a decent fight.

Now, we'd have a bruised Superman and a fairly healthy Hal vs a now pissed off Hulk and bruised Thor. Hulk could go at it long enough for Thor to either score the win on Hal by draining his ring, or score the win on hal after a competitive fight. BUT Bfr is on. Meaning Hal would probably just toss Hulk into space and then both go on to tag team Thor. This is all assuming the fights all end at the same time for some reason though lol. I'll say split or maybe edge to JLA.

abhilegend
JLA.

carver9
Even though IM can hang with anyone here, he doesn't belong. He brings his team down. JLA for the majority but Hulk kills Superman before the fight is over with.

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ermm...Just going down the list respectively, Superman would beat Hype in a good scrap, Hal would take Tony out, Hulk would beat Diana after a good scrap, and Thor would beat Manhunter after a decent fight.

Now, we'd have a bruised Superman and a fairly healthy Hal vs a now pissed off Hulk and bruised Thor. Hulk could go at it long enough for Thor to either score the win on Hal by draining his ring, or score the win on hal after a competitive fight. BUT Bfr is on. Meaning Hal would probably just toss Hulk into space and then both go on to tag team Thor. This is all assuming the fights all end at the same time for some reason though lol. I'll say split or maybe edge to JLA.

sounds reasonable. thumb up

Mshinu
Orio.. I mean Hyperion solos.

Mindship
Leaning toward JLA. I see Iron Man as the (relatively) weak link.

Tony Stark
I can't help but laugh when people think that Iron Man can't win a majority against Hal. laughing

Mshinu
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I can't help but laugh when people think that Iron Man can't win a majority against Hal. laughing

My first thought is that Hal would turn Tony into scrap after a bit of a fight. Maybe you can convince me this is not the case?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Even though IM can hang with anyone here, he doesn't belong. He brings his team down. JLA for the majority but Hulk kills Superman before the fight is over with.
laughing out loud

Your hate is amusing.

Cogito

Tony wouldn't last two seconds against a serious Hal.

Damborgson
Tony can fight anyone in the op, and make it pretty challenging even, if they're holding back a bit. That said, anyone on there would pretty seriously phuck him up too if they felt like it.

Tony Stark
Tell that to The HULK, SS, SENTRY, Magneto, Doom, Nova etc...

Cogito

Tony would lose to the Hulk, SS, Sentry, and Doom 10/10.

He could split some with Mags and Nova, but that's not important because Hal would 10/10 Mags and Nova.

Damborgson

Are you implying that Tony is on a level with Sentry, SS and Hulk? Because he's really not.

He's only able to beat Doom in a tech fight, Dooms mastery over sorcery completely bumps him above Tony.

He'd beat nova though probably.

Flyattractor
Are you implying that Tony is on a level with Sentry, SS and Hulk? Because he's really not.

He's only able to beat Doom in a tech fight, Dooms mastery over sorcery completely bumps him above Tony.

He'd beat nova though probably.

According to the current IM in Space story arc in his own comic. Tony is smarter then Reed/Pym/Banner and Doom.

Although to be honest it pretty much also claims that humans will be the master race of the universe....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Cogito
Tony would lose to the Hulk, SS, Sentry, and Doom 10/10.

He could split some with Mags and Nova, but that's not important because Hal would 10/10 Mags and Nova.

Pffft... Read comics much...?

Iron Man has solo beat The HULK 4-5 times. He's solo beat SS, SENTRY and Doom 2-3 times.

And sorry... Hal would lose for the neigh majority to them all.

Golgo13
Jla. Iron man should not be here.

Damborgson
That and Hulk is at a disadvantage since BFR is available.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Jla. Iron man should not be here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Golgo13
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know it's true.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
You know it's true.

Yeeeeeah... NOT so much

Golgo13
Yeeeeeah... I agree with you.

thumb up

Cogito
Iron Man has solo beat The HULK 4-5 times. He's solo beat SS, SENTRY and Doom 2-3 times.

Prove it.

wolverinos
Iron man is the weakest link around here, he will get destroyed.
JLA wins.

Bentley
Why so much hate against Hal? I think the only one from the Avengers team who can beat him conclusively is Thor. Hyperion and Hulk would be a challenge but they lack the versatility, Hype might split but I don't give him any particular edge to be frank.

Hyperion can't do anything against MM, J'onz can mind-control Hype and use him against his own team. Thor is pretty much the only thing that give the Avengers team any fighting chance.

nwg202
JLa wins this

Stoic

Originally posted by leonidas
sounds reasonable. thumb up

Yes it sounds reasonable to me as well, but the Hulk is a wildcard, and Diana may not last as long against him as some may suspect, or think, and if that were the case, Hal may be subject to a heavy blindside, and the scales could be tipped in favor of the Avengers.

I'm not sure that Superman would be able to defeat Hyperion in the time that it would take for the other combatants to finish off their sparring partners. This could really go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.