Beam battle- Full potential Cyclops VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
How does a Full potential Cyclops do against the man of steel in a laser beam only battle?

Damborgson
He'd lose

guy222
Cyke loses

LeonBuco666
At full power its been said he can rip small planets apart or slice through them, but we've never really seen him at full potential.

python99
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
At full power its been said he can rip small planets apart or slice through them, but we've never really seen him at full potential.

That'd be one to see for sure

pym-ftw
It's a lot closer than a lot of people think, but Clark wins...

Though it becomes much wider when you take into account his other abilities like telescopic & microscopic vision among others.

python99
Originally posted by pym-ftw
It's a lot closer than a lot of people think, but Clark wins...

Though it becomes much wider when you take into account his other abilities like telescopic & microscopic vision among others.

Yup, not calling stompage here but I can see Supes taking some heat

zopzop
Didn't Superman's HV reignite a star and seal a hole in reality? WTF is Cyclops' optic blast gonna do vs that?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Superman's HV reignite a star and seal a hole in reality? WTF is Cyclops' optic blast gonna do vs that? thumb up

carver9
Full potential Cyke would be the one that took the X pill that amped him into a Superman like character (absorbed power from a star). He'd still lose.

Odekahn
Superman would win.

Sixth_Winged
Assuming beam battle as in anything goes shooting, Superman. The residual heat alone might kill cyke if he is within the viscinity, hv is just that powerful and has better feats. Cyke having human stats and durability doesnt help either.

Dbz style beam on beam collision? Cyclops. Im not very familiar with hv's concussive force but the only notable thing I know of that it deflected is omega beams from ds which also has suspect concussive potency. Meanwhile Cyclops optic blasts kinetic force has a quantified force equalling to a nuclear powerplant output.

-Pr-
Cyclops hasn't a hope.

JBL
Are we talking about the two locking eye beams? If so, then Cyclops does indeed stand a chance and may actually win. Superman beams are heat really ( correct me if wrong ) Cyclops is more a concussion force beam. When cyclops hits a person, they go flying away, supermans is known for burning mostly. Going with Cyclops for now.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops hasn't a hope.

But Cyclops is your favorite. How can you side against him?

-Pr-
Superman's beams have plenty of concussive force; they'd easily overpower Cyclops'.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

because i'm not THAT insane.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Because Superman is a bigger fave for him.

Pr is a true fanboy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Because Superman is a bigger fave for him.

Pr is a true fanboy.

Don't be silly.

Marvel might shit all over Cyclops, but I never will... Wait...

Mindset
Don't be silly.

Marvel might shit all over Cyclops, but I never will... Wait... What if he asked you to?

TheGodKiller
Don't be silly.

Marvel might shit all over Cyclops, but I never will... Wait...
My grandma used to say never trust the words of a fanboy.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
What if he asked you to?
Don't be silly.

Mindset
thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Are we talking about the two locking eye beams? If so, then Cyclops does indeed stand a chance and may actually win. Superman beams are heat really ( correct me if wrong ) Cyclops is more a concussion force beam. When cyclops hits a person, they go flying away, supermans is known for burning mostly. Going with Cyclops for now.
laughing out loud

Digi
Superman's eyebeams >>> Havok's blasts >>> Cyclops's blasts.

/truth

uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.